Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa (50401 Views)

Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse / Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari / DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Eluwilussit(m): 5:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
Dumb post with even dumber comments. How does #3m for each state amount to #7b? Who are the pastors or CAN members that received the money? We need names. So far, everything is still gossip.

36 states x #3m=#108m. So based on the Op's account, what happened to the balance of #5.92b? Are we being told that CAN and its exco, pocketed this humongous amount, while the rest went home with stipends, satisfied?

We need more details. We need names. Dikwa's allegatuons need to be investigated. I wonder how CAN can punish people who don't vote for GMB. How the hell will they know who voted and for whom? There are too many unintelligent allegations here, for the consumption of the gullible masses.

Dikwa, vote for your candidate. Stop sensationalizing the electorate. If you know your bible, you should know that you need to speak up with names. Call the culprits out. Stop using terms like "each state chapter". We need proof. It shouldn't be too difficult for APC to get a copy of the transaction.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by symbianDON(m): 5:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
BabaPeace:
What do the saTANists have to say now?
they will tell you gej is working grin he bought new locomotives.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Mufasa27(m): 5:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
False news
The pastor should ask for forgiveness
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by vigasimple(m): 5:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
p1jiobi:
I am a pastor under CAN and pfn. Pls all these are lies. The people who gave us pastors money is APC. We were paid to come to abuja and endorse buhari. Of course I returned my share. Rev. Musa Dikwa is a thief and shameless liar. He collected 500million from Ameachi to share to pastors undr their union on d pretext that jonathan had given pastors 6billion. Rev.Musa Dikwa u are a shamelesssss, patheticcccc liAr.

APC

ASSOCIATION OF PROPAGANDIST CRIMINALS. They just want to get power by crook and force.

3million per each state (36 states) is 108millions. So where is the rest 6.9billions ?

Change can NEVER comes from bunch of disgruntled lying old men. We are not going back to Egypt. GEJ with the help of the Almighty God will lead us and hand us over to our Joshua to bring us to the promised land.

A semi illiterate General Bhuari, a 72years old grandfather born to rule Fulani man is NOT a true change, if we do need one.

We have young intelligent leaders in some states governors, what is wrong with them?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
tbaba1234:

First of all, it is bigot not bygot.

If you will insult me for no reason, the least you can do is get your spelling right.

I decided to use that 'y' to show the degree and emphasis. I am not under turnitin here to quote the said word. I am not as jobless as your lame ass.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Neatboy(m): 5:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
The pastor forgot to tell us why it took him this long to tell us. Maybe he had waited for his own to no avail. Liar Muhammed!! Lainus Mba!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Mylove55(f): 5:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
harde2lah:
No wonder he keeps hopping from one church to another like a salvation-starved dumbfvck, kneeling down in front of mere mortals (pastorpreneurs), just to whip up sentiments and attract some sympathy votes. All these publicity stunts because of election. Don't be deceived with his outward calm disposition; behind the scene, he's a dangerous man! Somebody should please tell this otuoke fisherman to please stop ridiculing the office of the president. And he's always quick to say "I'm not here to campaign". Liar! Must he kneel down sef? As in like seriously.. undecided

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess. Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness. Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity. - Excerpts from Matthew 23:-23-33

Do not be decided: God cannot be mocked.
i know my pastor did not share of d money,but he provoke us(the members)that we should vote for gej,why,because buhari wil never kneel down for any pastor to be pray for.and i ask,how does kneeling down affect me,pastors are d problem of nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Viktor1983(m): 5:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
lastpage:

So if you want to bribe someone or do this kind of shady business, you will actually wire the money to their bank accounts and leave a trail of the money?

Jonathan might be very clueless but his dumbness no go reach this level naa! shocked shocked

When Far-Crook Lawan was being bribed by Otedola, was it wired to his account?
When OBJ was distributing "Third term" Agenda, was it paid into any body's account?
When subsidy scan was being shared or NNPC 20Billion was disappearing, was it in Cash?

Its "Cash and Carry" ...No trace must be left behind.

Lastpage!

Just like I gave u 10million Naira yesterday night at Banex plaza yesterday
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by watchindelta(m): 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
Men no time oh cool make I go collect my share >: grin way my Ghana must go bag mama akpos?
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
e be like sey to be a pastor na eem sure pass now, oga jona i dey here o..wey my share? my papa na pastor me sef na wooli
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Neplusultra(f): 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
Borno based pastor? shocked
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by wonlasewonimi: 5:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
p1jiobi:
I am a pastor under CAN and pfn. Pls all these are lies. The people who gave us pastors money is APC. We were paid to come to abuja and endorse buhari. Of course I returned my share. Rev. Musa Dikwa is a thief and shameless liar. He collected 500million from Ameachi to share to pastors undr their union on d pretext that jonathan had given pastors 6billion. Rev.Musa Dikwa u are a shamelesssss, patheticcccc liAr.

What kind of Pastor tell lies like this?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
Osakah24:
Any unproven allegation against Jonathan gets celebrated as truth. When will all this hatred stop? If anyone sues this man now or arrest him for character defamation all of you will be shouting political witch hunting. When will nigerians learn that the cane you use to flog another today will be used to flog you tomorrow? .7 billion alone cant bribe Papa Adeboye or Bishop Oyedepo talk of the whole christian body. Its funny how People can say anything against christianity and get away with it but if you do same with islam they will resort to senseless killings

Pls, I don't understand you. 7bln is not enough to bribe the two business men you mentioned or they will take if it was more than that?!
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
Eluwilussit:
Dumb post with even dumber comments. How does #3m for each state amount to #7b? Who are the pastors or CAN members that received the money? We need names. So far, everything is still gossip.

36 states x #3m=#108m. So based on the Op's account, what happened to the balance of #5.92b? Are we being told that CAN and its exco, pocketed this humongous amount, while the rest went home with stipends, satisfied?

We need more details. We need names. Dikwa's allegatuons need to be investigated. I wonder how CAN can punish people who don't vote for GMB. How the hell will they know who voted and for whom? There are too many unintelligent allegations here, for the consumption of the gullible masses.

Dikwa, vote for your candidate. Stop sensationalizing the electorate. If you know your bible, you should know that you need to speak up with names. Call the culprits out. Stop using terms like "each state chapter". We need proof. It shouldn't be too difficult for APC to get a copy of the transaction.
Absolutely, I just wonder where our defamation laws are placed when you need them.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
This shows how desperate the ruling party has become.

And also how badly CAN has been corrupted
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by OgologoDimkpa: 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lies from the pit of hell!

GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by BodyKiss(m): 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
onos1979:
pls don't believe anything u hear, remember you will be judged by the words of your mouth.pls be careful.

Abeg shut up.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by emiye(m): 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
This is not just any pastor, but a pastor from Borno, the epicentre of the BH war, the chances he is saying the truth is so high, he also made reference to the exact money that each state CAN chairman got, i choose to believe him, at least for now.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by xwolverine: 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
p1jiobi:

Really? You are a pathetic liar and an agent of destruction, lacking any shred of integrity. Here you are advising someone to Bleep on another thread

p1jiobi:
Keep it o yourself. Don't tell anyone o! I see u want to taste old joy stick abi. U finally seduced d old man u come here to announce your conquest. Pls pfuck him well and tells how it went.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by tbaba1234: 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
slimmy05:
I decided to use that 'y' to show the degree and emphasis. I am not under turnitin here to quote the said word. I am not as jobless as your lame ass.

Who stole your lunch?
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by OgologoDimkpa: 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
Neatboy:
The pastor forgot to tell us why it took him this long to tell us. Maybe he had waited for his own to no avail. Liar Muhammed!! Lainus Mba!!!
Don't mind the the foolish wannabe Pastor.
He must have been bought over by Amaechi embarassed
APC and propaganda...

GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by stildude(m): 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2015

A Borno-based Pastor, Kallamu Musa-Dikwa, said on Thursday that the money that was given to pastors by the President was actually N7bn...

But Musa-Dikwa, who is the Executive Director of the Voice of Northern Christian Movement, told journalists in Kaduna on Thursday that the said money was channelled through the Christian Association of Nigeria.

Musa-Dikwa, who was an Associate Pastor with the E. Y. N. Church, Farm Centre, Dikwa Road, Maiduguri, Borno State, under Rev. Emmanuel Kwajihe between 2002 and 2004...
it is obvious that this part time pastor come boko haram is evil. If you are still wondering the source of amaechi wild and outrageous allegation, look no further. If "the men of God in Borno were actually beneficiaries of the so called largesse, he would not be here spewing this rubbish. The Bible says money answers alll things, including the request to keep his mouth shut.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by sagagi(m): 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
Waiting for CAN reaction

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
slimmy05:
Absolutely, I just wonder where our defamation laws are placed when you need them.
If a lawsuit is instituted against him, they will shout witch-hunt. It is a dilemma but Nigerians are wise.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by xwolverine: 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
iykofias:
dude u sound too bitter to b a pastor.

here's the pastor on another thread :

p1jiobi:
Keep it o yourself. Don't tell anyone o! I see u want to taste old joy stick abi. U finally seduced d old man u come here to announce your conquest. Pls pfuck him well and tells how it went.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by kodded(m): 5:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
delastbishop:
I never took what Amaechi said serious until my uncle who has been pastoring in the north for over 2 decades with nothing to boast of suddenly came to the village about a fourthnight ago and started building a duplex and doling out cash freely.
I just smiled cos I can't been fooled.
Sorry u have be fooled
The useless man said 3million each state
Calculate the number of pastors in ur uncle states and divide it
Will the money be enough for your uncle to even buy a piece of land
Takless of even giving out money freely ?
Please think

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by lyntiffany(f): 5:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
Coming from a Bornu State Pastor from the North East then what can one say.
Why did it take him so long to come out with the truth or has he been paid also by Amechi the Dog BARKING MASTER ? we all know that's what he knows how to do best.Come to think of it the parrot visited Bornu the other day for campaign.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
tbaba1234:

Who stole your lunch?

Stop telling me trash from your hell hole. I don't have time for your crass ignorance.

You're dealing with the wrong dude, go try your peers.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by bakila: 5:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
suretman:

The name, church and state of the cleric was stated clearly; and you still need proof?

Then go and meet the man in Borno to confirm!

He has to do something dangerous achieve the bold, I would not suggest that boldness. The man has an e-mail address, a google search will lead him there.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
xwolverine:

Really? You are a pathetic liar and an agent of destruction, lacking any shred of integrity. Here you are advising someone to Bleep on another thread

cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by bewla(m): 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
Quoting some body thunder fire any pastor that take that money

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by gabriel212: 5:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
fitzmayowa:
The never ending propaganda, the so called pastor should provide a valid proof...

I pity those who will believe this baseless propaganda, 7billion na offering or tithe
you shall surely find it hard to believe coz it point towards gej if it had been THE APC u would had cried at the top of ur voice.
shame on you indeed!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Dolapo & Yemi Osinbajo Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary / RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu / Abdulmalik Umar: Policemen Celebrate Arrest Of Boko Haram Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.