Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice (28328 Views)

She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! / 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by NemzySeries(m): 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
A gud woman is a gud woman.....if u no wan marry den leave her alone.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by Young03(m): 10:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
torpedodaezy:

u be mumu ooooo.
giving birth to a child or aborting it, which one do u prefer.
prostitutes like u will get pregnant 4 a man and will try to pack all ur problems to a different man..is dt how to get a husband.
Fool, idiot..infact ur d greatest fool i av ever seen...beta anu beta anu, obukwa na aru nama.
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by Nobody: 4:09am On Feb 23, 2015
Good question. Tell your parents and close relatives about her predicament.
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by ChynoBEATS: 6:15am On Feb 23, 2015
Jaynaira:
She seems to be dictating ur future wit her!

Objection my Lawd
This poster is trying to pour sand in this garri flavored wit 3crowns milk

Oga prove it :/
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by ChynoBEATS: 6:25am On Feb 23, 2015
betrani:
"By Mistake" Hmmm! Not knowing who the father is means she sleeps around!

Oga calm down naaaaa. shocked

betrani:

And that's very dangerous! I know these girls that have babies out of wedlock! One of the characteristic things about them is their fear of never finding a guy who will marry them in their current status!

Hmmm That's normal na its a feminine nature

betrani:

So whichever one shows interest in them! All they think about is marriage!

What do you expect from som1 who has made such decision in-other to live a straight forward life

betrani:

Worse of all she was the lady I first had s3x with! After 27 years of my existence on planet earth!

N you left her for anoda ryh ? :\

Smh
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by ChynoBEATS: 6:27am On Feb 23, 2015
Young03:

prostitutes like u will get pregnant 4 a man and will try to pack all ur problems to a different man..is dt how to get a husband.
Fool, idiot..infact ur d greatest fool i av ever seen...beta anu beta anu, obukwa na aru nama.

Omg shocked

Niqqar

Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by ChynoBEATS: 6:40am On Feb 23, 2015
NemzySeries:
A gud woman is a gud woman.....if u no wan marry den leave her alone.......

Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by masseratti: 8:40am On Feb 23, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Olodo.
can you read at all? Or you just learnt that word?
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by tonychristopher: 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
bid4rich:
She is 29years old, she has a 3 year old daughter by mistake but madly in love with me and she want us to get married this year. Though she is a good and loving person and I dnt see her giving me problem but im afraid of going into this affair with her.

Please, advise accordingly from the abundant of talent and experience God has given to you cos I dont want problem I cannot see.

Thanks

That's not an issue.
Forget her issue
Go for the issue

Marry her ...she is fertile
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by cococandy(f): 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
Such a douche.

Interior motive indeed.

With your sorry excuse of writing. What did she even see in you?.
Saintoski:
#WOMEN palaver.....got a similar experience, we both started like two hotcakes, abt 6 months later, she started feelin feverish, she went for test, we discover it was pregnancy n i ask who is responsible cox i know she has a boyfriend bt d guy does nt stay in d state cox she visited d guy recently n dey av bn datin for lik 2 yrs n i met her 6 months ago, but d question is how did u know am responsible for d preg. Dat prompted serious friction, she felt i was questionin her integrity yes i had to, cox for evry action there must b an interior motive,
We battle normally we argue often, we both have ego, pride cox mayb she is endow, n cox mayb am ok, most time we dnt c or talk cox we both av attitude, i only wtd to knw why she said am d father of d unborn child if u cld visit dis guy recently there is possibility u guys had sex, months later she move to d guys family house,...she claim since she didnt c us havin peace or me comin bak to her, bcox i told earlier i needed to knw wat am draggin myself into, and preg reaction drag her to move to d guy family house, i witness it couple of time, i dint knw d guys family house n she left her own schl house bcox she is in her final year , she refuse to pik my calls, i even tot she is out of town cox they were on strike at schl, after lik 2 months she eventually pik my call, we got talkn at 8th month n she told me she gave birth a week ago at d guys family house meanin d guy came into d pic, n from d day we discover she was preg. I already indicated for DNA test, which was nt possible durin d time of pregnancy until after delivery bt facts is 2 men r involve somehow, durin part of d pregnancy i supported her money, food, medication but she is jst a stubborn lady then d battle began,...she gave birth to 2 girls bt 1 died, she sent me som pixes of d baby n we met eventually days later i ask her when can we go for d DNA testin then she became incommunicado, she stop pikn my calls n sms no reply so eventually d guy call me 1day dat he is bm hearin my harrassment n systematically threathn me, so decided well am nt a tout so i called my lawyer to sue her for denyin me of DNA test, everytin exploded in tneir house all wat 2 of them av coverin up unwrap, jst wtd d result to help me make a decision wether to stay or move on, along d line we started comin bak together, she started plannin to leav d guy, then she move in wit me, my neighbor started seein me as daddy over night, month later we eventually went for d test n result said am NOT d father,...but till tomorow she still insisting n by her calcilation dat am d father but she actin as if she wont force it on me bt now we talk n see n visit oursef bt nt under my roof again, some say i shld n others say i shld nt cox am highly confused #pls advice
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by fantastic47: 11:35am On Feb 25, 2015
Guy its not a big deal. If u love her, marry her
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by balaclava: 7:10am On Feb 26, 2015
sagaciousblog:
Nairaland frustrating pple's life since 1800BC.. the op asked a simple question and u r here given 12 reasons he shudnt marry d girl...na ur papa go cum marry am all ur senseless 12 facts are based on wat u think and not personal xperience..
To d Op, if u love her, marry her jor!

I read dz ur comment a while ago bt decided not to respond. The decision to respond now is a personal experience I had yesterday of a Single Mum caught with d ex secretly while keeping another dude at hand for marriage
The dude loved dz woman but was messed up after this meeting. The guy was blinded by love but reality is a miracle worker, He has been healed completely.
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by wisdom0147(m): 10:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
Bros if u luv her n she luvs u also,plz I would advice,u follow ur hrt n carry on with her!!!
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by harrison12(m): 12:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
bid4rich:
She is 29years old, she has a 3 year old daughter by mistake but madly in love with me and she want us to get married this year. Though she is a good and loving person and I dnt see her giving me problem but im afraid of going into this affair with her.

Please, advise accordingly from the abundant of talent and experience God has given to you cos I dont want problem I cannot see.

Thanks
tons of advice has been giving already.

You have to consider some things first.

1. Do you too really love her?

2. Are you 100% sure that you will love her daughter later on in the marriage?

3. Know how she got the daughter. Who the father is or just get to know the detailed information as to how she got the child.

Now if you really love her and know very well that you will always love the daughter as if it were yours, then go ahead and marry her.

You know, every woman in her case desires to be with a man cuz they fill a sense of security when they are with a man.
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by bid4rich(m): 10:32am On Apr 02, 2017
harrison12:
tons of advice has been giving already.

You have to consider some things first.

1. Do you too really love her?

2. Are you 100% sure that you will love her daughter later on in the marriage?

3. Know how she got the daughter. Who the father is or just get to know the detailed information as to how she got the child.

Now if you really love her and know very well that you will always love the daughter as if it were yours, then go ahead and marry her.

You know, every woman in her case desires to be with a man cuz they fill a sense of security when they are with a man.

Thanks for the advice. We are already married and blessed a bouncing baby boy. We are doing wonderfully well. God bless you for your contribution.
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by olac21(m): 10:49am On Apr 02, 2017
Bid4rich..did you later marry her??
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by bid4rich(m): 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
olac21:
Bid4rich..did you later marry her??

Yes......blessed by God with a baby boy.
I came to realize that everybody make mistakes but the love of God in a mans heart override mistakes and converts it to love. We are doing beautifully well. She is simply the best.

Thanks for all your inspired contributions God bless you all
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by harrison12(m): 10:26am On Apr 07, 2017
bid4rich:

Yes......blessed by God with a baby boy.
I came to realize that everybody make mistakes but the love of God in a mans heart override mistakes and converts it to love. We are doing beautifully well. She is simply the best.

Thanks for all your inspired contributions God bless you all
oh Thats Splendid. I Love That! She Will Always Live To Remember Your Love And Care

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? / Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) / Five Reasons Why Men Should Marry A Lady That Loves Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.