Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? (39506 Views)

Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) / Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Undies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Bowaley17(m): 5:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
I can wash it as long as there isnt underwear there...
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by zyzxx(m): 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
its not worth getting angry over....i advice u EX him grin
u av another bf for her abi cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by abdulhassan20(m): 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
omowumee:
Please o is there anything wrong with a guy washing his girlfriend's clothes? After all we wash yours.

I asked my boo to help me with some clothes. He got so angry..-

Please did i do something wrong ni? undecided
mehn no big deal ooo. . I dey wash evrythng wela. . .

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Chizzy20(f): 5:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
Chazzyboy:
hello my chi
hy.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
omowumee:
Please o is there anything wrong with a guy washing his girlfriend's clothes? After all we wash yours.

There's no big deal..I remember visting my ex.back then in school,i woke up to meet her washing her clothes..i helped her rinse..while she washed.It shows love and mutual understanding.No big deal!!

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by justicejay(m): 5:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

What? I'm a woman 1st of all & 2ndly, I can understand why some guys wouldn't want to wash a woman's underwear & there's not a thing wrong about it. Wouldn't want to wash away skid marks on a man's undies either. That's gross & a turn off.

Live & let live.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by dammytosh: 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
money121:

mumu

lazy bone like u tongue

strong bone. Happy washing of you GF clothes. She will manage you until she gets a true Man that is Man enough.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
I nor know why nl boyz like to dey lie just to please these nl gals so that them go say them romantic...Wash my gf clothes because say she break hand abi wetin? i no dey even find girl to wash my clothes do urs i do mine...all these gals keep plotting to restructure una head wrongly and una dey let them bend am all in the name of romance...later another thread go come "can u wipe ur gf's ass after she's done taking a shit" u go see mumu boyz dey quickly comment like "why not, i do go down on her so wiping her ass is no biggie" angry

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
Of course, the washing machine would do the magic. wink

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by PAINGAIN: 5:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
I've never done it and I don't I ever will, atleast not my girlfriend's. Reason I say this is bcus T&C's apply. 1, we have to b staying together,bcus presently we r not and probably never will. I don't c myself going to my gals house to wash her clothes. 2, let's just say we live together, I have to check a lot of things, how was her week? Did she do something that I know of that maybe she's too tired to do d washing by herself? Is she sick? Is she outta town? Etc. Like I said, T&Cs apply.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Sylverbox(m): 5:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
omowumee:

Baby change your boo. Its is possible and likely that you are not your boo's boo.
I even derive pleasure in washing my babe's clothes whenever I am oppurtuned to catch them dirty, she does my laundry always so I don't see why I shouldn't reciprocate.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Agukagu(m): 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
omowumee:

I can wash my girl's clothes but not when she asks for it. It is an effrontery for you to ask your guy to wash your clothes. Don't you have respect?
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by mancanoe: 5:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
Just washed my babys own... Wil be suprise when she return 4rom work.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by nwadiuko1(m): 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
I l wash all except undies
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by money121(m): 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
dammytosh:

strong bone. Happy washing of you GF clothes. She will manage you until she gets a true Man that is Man enough.

deaf and dumb like u... Am happily married...

So go and eat ur poo grin
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by donkross1(m): 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
Only if the girl in question is the one feeding me then Yea, if otherwise naah
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by dammytosh: 6:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
money121:

deaf and dump like u... Am happily married...

So go and eat ur poo grin

Not dump it is dumb.

Get her a washing machine and don't hide under strong bone and allow her grow old. That is the side effect of marrying a broke nigga flexing muscles on washing of clothes.

How about flexing your muscles in your career instead. Get ur black as$ to work..

happily married my foot.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by mozinta: 6:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Ha! Sharp, wena?
eskoona
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
mozinta:
eskoona

Cute smiley
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by michphenomena(m): 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
Chizzy20:
hy.
chi, did you have any dirty cloth dat I can help u to wash....

If I hear!
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by mozinta: 6:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Cute smiley
yeboh!
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
omowumee:

Your age doesn't lie. Neither does that face.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Chizzy20(f): 6:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
michphenomena:
chi, did you have any dirty cloth dat I can help u to wash....

If I hear!
lolzz y re contradicting urself, u asked if i ve a dirty cloth u can help me wash. which one is " if i hear" again.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
mozinta:
yeboh!

grin

Where did you learn the lingo?
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Bsc(m): 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
Insane act...
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by mozinta: 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

grin

Where did you learn the lingo?
by the help of my banyans friend. Are you still staying there?
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
mozinta:
by the help of my banyans friend. Are you still staying there?

Lol @ banyanas.

Staying where?
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by money121(m): 6:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
dammytosh:

Not dump it is dumb.

Get her a washing machine and don't hide under strong bone and allow her grow old. That is the side effect of marrying a broke nigga flexing muscles on washing of clothes.

How about flexing your muscles in your career instead. Get ur black as$ to work..

happily married my foot.

scholar thnks for the correction... Broke niggaa forming yanga online...

Go and suck ur dirty foot... Middle finger for haterz
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by mozinta: 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Lol @ banyanas.

Staying where?
Pretoria?
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
mozinta:
Pretoria?

Ja smiley
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by mozinta: 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Ja smiley
sharp sharp!
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by marv1: 6:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hehe I know but I won't compel her to wash mine either, it will be her choice to or not.

There's nothing wrong washing hers but I am scared it could make me lose respect and my self esteem before her, and she may even brag with her friends telling them how I worship her including washing her undies. You know some women can talk ehh
you have said it all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Invites Cult Groups To Settle Case With Ex-husband / Multiple Couples Kiss At A Mass Wedding (Photos/Video) / How To Make Someone Stop Loving You Without Heart Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.