Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? (39457 Views)

Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) / Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Undies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Mystery007(m): 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
its not worth getting angry over....i advice u EX him grin
Just like that? Babe u harsh ooo
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
I ll wash her undies, cook for her, fetch water for er, stand while she sits, stay awake when she sleeps...
Last Bullet
Cos the jazz wey she do me is from India.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Abbey2sam(m): 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
2undexy:

that's a flimsy excuse, so far she washed yours, there's nothin bad in doing so for. Love is reciprocal.

men like you are easily turned into mumu by women

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by hensben(m): 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
joywendy:

i really don't get the idea behind your post.

so it is not disrespectful telling his gf to wash his clothes when he is not busy but it is highly disrespectful telling him to help wash his gf's clothes when she is not busy?

Why the double standards? undecided
face reality and stop sounding like a 6 year old kid.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by halix239(f): 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
i smell lies n pretence, any ways letz flow with it
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by leofab(f): 2:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
2undexy:

that's a flimsy excuse, so far she washed yours, there's nothin bad in doing so for. Love is reciprocal.
after washing the clothes. Who then pay the bills?
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
omowumee:
Please o is there anything wrong with a guy washing his girlfriend's clothes? After all we wash yours.

I asked my boo to help me with some clothes. He got so angry..-

Please did i do something wrong ni? undecided
Him never marry you, you don already they turn am to Okon. Mbok

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by elantraceey(f): 2:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
ronald4lif:
If there are no underwears included I will wash them

Interesting grin grin
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by UncleJudax(m): 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
omowumee:

when a wife wash her husbands clothes, it not becuz its her duty its becuz of the love she has for her husband..she is not a maid..she isnt married to do chores but becuz of her loving nature..soo its nt duty.or culture
What is this one saying. Mtcheew
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by faithchubby93(f): 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
Nothing bad in that...that is something he does for me all the time and no respect lost..

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by donmore200000: 2:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
O---boy you the mistake ooh...You girl can not wash your clothe? Really? then why is she your girl for? Is she after your money and can't help you do clothe washing? Or you don't just want to ask her to help you? A woman is bet to respect a man...only if she is ready to marry....Look at most of our Nollywood actresses today some are no longer in their happily married home just because of disrespect......Note if you are my girl and can't help me wash but you prefer us to hang out and party all night DAMN YOU....ABEG SUMU-OHO Joo
LewisO:
Why will i wash my girlfriend's cloth? undecided

It can only be done with your wife, that is when she's put to bed, precise washing machine is now available!

Although a girlfriend never wash my clothes talkless of handkerchief, so why will i wash hers? undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by justicejay(m): 2:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
vjsmiles:
A CARING GUY WILL DO THAT..
I PERSONALLY CAN DO THAT BUT BRA PANTIES NAH NAH smiley
but you fit help her off the bra and pants. sad
vjsmiles:
A CARING GUY WILL DO THAT..
I PERSONALLY CAN DO THAT BUT BRA PANTIES NAH NAH smiley
but you fit help her off the bra and pants.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Sike(m): 2:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
I can only do it at my own will.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by martineverest(m): 2:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
And u want me to bleive dat
vjsmiles:
STILL A VIRGIN tongue
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by seedbaba(m): 2:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
anigbajumo:
Thunder fire ur hand una use to type nonsense,who s talkin about ur mum here?E b lyk say u ar out of sense.....Idiotic person
lol..I can see how matured and responsible u are.. Goat head..lemme jus give u a quick lecture, nairaland is a SM where u express ur opinion based on created topics, I expressed my opinion based on the topic being created by the OP, it is so immatured and senseless of you to quote me and made mention of my mum and dad in your very low IQed comment. However, we cherished our parent in a different way and manner.. you have just shown us how you cherished yours!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
justicejay:

but you fit help her off the bra and pants. sad
but you fit help her off the bra and pants.

Lol, underwear is a very personal thing though, especially a woman's underwear. I imagine it would be a passion killer for some reason, to let a man wash it. That's like pooping with a door wide open or leaving soiled sanitary pads lying around for your man to see. Eww.

Some things are better kept private.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by fecosequence(m): 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
notin bad if u even wear dem
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by justicejay(m): 2:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Lol, underwear is a very personal thing though, especially a woman's underwear. I imagine it would be a passion killer for some reason, to let a man wash it. That's like pooping with a door wide open or leaving soiled sanitary pads lying around for your man to see. Eww.

Some things are better kept private.
am not asking for an essay cos you sound like you can't even touch it or pack it for her.
but we Mr kongi arrive, can you off it?
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by stan241(m): 2:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

OP seem to be living in fantasy island, no offence. Truth is, not that many guys out there are domesticated & good with housework. Fact. Most of them WILL expect a woman to do everything they saw their moms doing while growing up & that's not about to change because of "girl power, hoo!!". Even the most successful of women, still goes home to perform her duties as a woman of the house because it is hammered in us at a young age that a woman must cook, clean & take care of the children. It's reality. When a child is dirty, hurt etc, 1st question on people's lips is, "Where's the mother? Blah, blah, blah". That's just how it is & if she's living in some new age land of rainbows & lollipops, then she's in for a big disappointment. She better hook up with some white dude real quick because they're the only ones that seem not to mind doing certain things that men of other cultures wouldn't be caught dead doing. Men from every part of the globe have similar way of thinking which is, house chores are a woman's job. Finish & klaar. My very own man who didn't grow up in Africa, thinks it's gay to even hold a broom. He can cook though but that's as far as it'll go with him.
I think you the only one who seems to get the point here..a lot of people have been sub-consciously converted into the western way of thinking and they are so far gone they don't even realise it..even when my late mum was heavy my dad never dipped his hand in a bucket maybe because we had a maid who did the washing and all that but even while growing up he never did that..the first time i saw something like that was with my uncle and that was because his wife was pregnant after delivery it was capital OYO...In reality its usually a big NO even with the married couple not to now talk of a gf/bf thingy..the highest I can wash is my sis shirt or a jean but that's just about it...again sub-conscious conversion and degrading of the african culture without we africans knowing but then again different strokes for different people

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by donLEXY(m): 2:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
No. The machine actually does all the job, all o need do is just to load 'em all, under wears or above wear

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by kennyok(m): 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
if im busy washing mine no qualm I will gladly help hers but not wen im not washing nd she just pop the question please can you help me wash this or dat..hmm only God know wat I l do.?
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by tareigns(m): 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
its not worth getting angry over....i advice u EX him grin
look at this one....evil thing.You are exactly the kinda girl no girl should have as a friend. very immature conclusion
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by jonextee(m): 2:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
temitemi1:
I do that always!! No big deal...
. pls keep it up.......wen u get married, wash more, wash her friend's own too abeg
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by blesoh(f): 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
We ve two kids and no one stays with us,i rarely wash the clothes cos my hubby took that as d only way to help me out while i do d rest.ders noth wrong wid dat.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
justicejay:

am not asking for an essay cos you sound like you can't even touch it or pack it for her.
but we Mr kongi arrive, can you off it?

What? I'm a woman 1st of all & 2ndly, I can understand why some guys wouldn't want to wash a woman's underwear & there's not a thing wrong about it. Wouldn't want to wash away skid marks on a man's undies either. That's gross & a turn off.

Live & let live.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by joywendy(f): 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
hensben:
face reality and stop sounding like a 6 year old kid.

pls spare me that trash

what silly reality? Did you even read what she wrote?

if you want to wash your spouse clothes do it because you love them, not because YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO OR YOU ARE COMMANDED TO. So if the guy wants to wash his gf clothes there is no big deal and if he doesn't no big deal as well and the same with the ladies. If they decide to wash together no problem as long as they are doing it for the love they feel for each other not because of one silly stereotype somewhere

It depends on the two individuals involved.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
stan241:
I think you the only one who seems to get the point here..a lot of people have been sub-consciously converted into the western way of thinking and they are so far gone they don't even realise it..even when my late mum was heavy my dad never dipped his hand in a bucket maybe because we had a maid who did the washing and all that but even while growing up he never did that..the first time i saw something like that was with my uncle and that was because his wife was pregnant after delivery it was capital OYO...In reality its usually a big NO even with the married couple not to now talk of a gf/bf thingy..the highest I can wash is my sis shirt or a jean but that's just about it...again sub-conscious conversion and degrading of the african culture without we africans knowing but then again different strokes for different people

I agree with the last part of your post. Very true. Different strokes for different people indeed.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by spiderman404: 2:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by money121(m): 2:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
dammytosh:

Ode,

You must have made some terrible assumptions.

Clothes for the next 2 weeks i carefully packed like new clothes.

That you wash your clothes yourself does not make you hardworking or neat, it might mean you are damn broke...

Thanks to my dry cleaner.

mumu

lazy bone like u tongue
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by hensben(m): 2:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
joywendy:

pls spare me that trash

what silly reality? Did you even read what she wrote?

if you want to wash your spouse clothes do it because you love them, not because YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO OR YOU ARE COMMANDED TO. So if the guy wants to wash his gf clothes there is no big deal and if he doesn't no big deal as well and the same with the ladies. If they decide to wash together no problem as long as they are doing it for the love they feel for each other not because of one silly stereotype somewhere

It depends on the two individuals involved.
me talk trash? Ok, time will tell.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by stan241(m): 2:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

I agree with the last part of your post. Very true. Different strokes for different people indeed.
yea exactly you can't fault people for living their lives the way they want its theirs not yours
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
stan241:
yea exactly you can't fault people for living their lives the way they want its theirs not yours

*nods*

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) / Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee / 7 Easy Ways Of Identifying A Cheating Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.