Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Should I Tell My Husband? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Tell My Husband? (45375 Views)

They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? / Tell My Husband To Return My Pants, Wife Begs Court / Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by yagbaboy1(m): 11:47am On Feb 25, 2015
For you not to have given that man a hot slap and shouted at the top of ur voice means (1) you already have a minus (2) if given more chance and that guys hand went to a more sensitive area, u would have given him a" bend down low" in that kitchen. Just my opinion Sha.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by 9jatatafo(m): 11:47am On Feb 25, 2015
If I were you, I would have given him a dirty slap and the slap will alert your husband then you will explain to your hubby. Avoid that man as a plaque, he might rape you, so please tell your man and let your man give him a stern warning.
That your hubby's friend is a dirty man, you and your husband went together to greet him and the friend had the boldness to touch you.
Also why did you have to go to his kitchen alone? When you visit someone, simple courtesy demands that you make your request for whatever you want and you will be served. Don't just rush to the kitchen next time.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by mrlaw93(m): 11:47am On Feb 25, 2015
Momma2:
I have told my husband and he went wtf.
He was and still is so upset that a so called friend would do that. He said he always thought he was a bit weird but never to that extent because the friend makes some sexual comments even in my hubby's presence which we always thought were very inappropriate.
So he has been cut off effective immediately. Won't even let my daughters near him.
Thanks everyone for your insight.
You re welcome to Nairaland.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 25, 2015
babyosisi:

These are the same type of people that will capture a small girl selling groundnut and have carnal knowledge of her and blame it on her walking style
Eediots

Ur word "capture" is hilarious....But why are men always behaving in such manner,i mean wanting to taste anything under the skirt¿.....grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by loke(f): 11:49am On Feb 25, 2015
asadike:
Be careful here. Think carefully, you know your man better, how do u think he will handle it? Is he d type that is easily provoked? D way you approach him is very important. I will prefer you tell him but only when he is in a more lighter mood.
This is exactly what I wanted to say. Pls be sure your husband can handle it in a mature way otherwise I will advise you just stay away from his friend and handle it yourself.For sure in marriage, 1+1 is = 1 but some husbands can make 1+1 = 3 or more with this kind of information. Stay away and avoid him like a plague. Thanks.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by rago(m): 11:51am On Feb 25, 2015
hmn, NAIRALAND nd superstories

we dnt even no if some of dz posters nd commenters are real people with real personas

no disrespect, i mean u hv so much time commenting on seemingly unreal situations nd phony people who perhaps just want attention.

4 all we no, ds OP cud b a teen mom spewing crocks.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Mayour11(m): 11:51am On Feb 25, 2015
I hope there's nothing between you guys before you married his friend?
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by jbaby265(f): 11:52am On Feb 25, 2015
dnt tell him ..if i were u i will break his head at once..let him taste his blood.

bastard
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 25, 2015
Momma2:
My hubby and i were visiting a friend of his yesterday.
We are quite friendly with each other so no awkward hugs and all.
However, something strange happened yesterday.
I went into the kitchen to get something to eat,
while i was there, he came in and tried to hug me.

I didn't think much of it but he continued to put his arm's around me and rub me.
I pulled away gently only for me to turn around and see a huge erection.
I acted as though i didn't notice and ran from the kitchen.

He is quite close to my hubby but i feel as though i should tell my husband.

Your candid opinion please.

YOU ARE THE ONE I BLAME IN THIS SCENARIO undecided why would you wear a sexy cloth to his house? Why did you go to his kitchen Your hubby must be very selfish to get angry cos what are friends for If they are true friends then no bad in sharing what they have.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Afam4eva(m): 11:52am On Feb 25, 2015
menix:
Wonderful!!!!
Is he sex starved to ve had a hard on..
Pls post wat u were puttin on cous am sure u were addressed d way u were dressed.

Y tell ur husband? Its now left to u to avoid him lik plague.
'Tomorrow is pregnant', don't spoil dat relationship btw them cous of somthing u can deal wiv...
I'm sorry to say but you're not a wise fellow. Somebody said she was touched and the first thing that you could muddle up is what she was probably wearing. You take your shallow thinking a step further by telling her not to inform her husband without realizing that that man and her husband will remain friends for a long time and they will definitely cross path and something like that can repeat itself in the future.

@OP
This is a no brainer. Tell your husband or call the marriage off. Everyone mustn't get married.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Mayour11(m): 11:53am On Feb 25, 2015
rago:
hmn, NAIRALAND nd superstories

we dnt even no if some of dz posters nd commenters are real people with real personas

no disrespect, i mean u hv so much time commenting on seemingly unreal situations nd phony people who perhaps just want attention.

4 all we no, ds OP cud b a teen mom spewing crocks.
Hope you are not the one that did it?

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by jerrymej(m): 11:53am On Feb 25, 2015
Hmm!
I suggests you tell your Hubby!
He took you on a visit there, so what ever happens without his consents you have to let him know! It you let it go as such, then don't be surprised when it all happens again and it happens that your hubby gets to know about it. With such condition how will you explain things to your hubby that he'll understand? Don't you think he might thought within him self that such act has been existing between you and his friend? (where as it wasn't so)!

And it's possible that it's even a setup between your hubby and his friend, to see how you might have cooperated with his friend to either fall for him! (thankgod you never intended to do so and you ran out of the kitchen).

So what ever it is, tell your hubby.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by fejikudz(m): 11:53am On Feb 25, 2015
shocked
Momma2:
Thanks y'll. What I was wearing is irrelevant(jean and a big top). I just had a baby 3weeks ago.
And I will tell my husband.
shocked wat!!! 3weeks?? ABOMINATION, pls tell your husband sharp sharp before he find's a way to rape you
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 25, 2015
Please tell him. He's your husband, so I believe you love him, and wouldnt want him to have such a man as a friend. It isnt safe.

I also think you should tell him for your own safety too. Such men who cant control themselves are the ones who go around rap/ing women and babies. Dont think you want such around your home.

And please, completely ignore those posters saying you should let sleeping dogs lie by not telling your husband. I believe if they can say that, then they simply dont think sexual abuse/harassment in any form is a big deal. Those are not the kind of people you want to take advice from on this issue.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Crysallis(m): 11:55am On Feb 25, 2015
Momma2:

I didn't think much of it but he continued to put his arm's around me and rub me.

Before your husband's friend did this, he must have felt u have given him the chance to do what he did.

and y wud u tell your husband when you can warn d guy yourself.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by fairygeh(f): 11:57am On Feb 25, 2015
Momma2:
Thanks y'll. What I was wearing is irrelevant(jean and a big top). I just had a baby 3weeks ago.
And I will tell my husband.
Gbamest tell him
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Saucekide25(m): 11:57am On Feb 25, 2015
GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS AND SWIFT DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEMS ON JUMIA.COM [Pay on Delivery]...TO PLACE YOUR ORDERS CALL or WHATSAPP (08122204769)or E-MAIL me via (EONUEGBU1@GMAIL.COM).[/quote]
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by kekeolu(f): 11:58am On Feb 25, 2015
@ ops, a successful marital relationship thrives best on absolute trust and openness . U ought to have informed ur hubby immediately his friend left ur place .Save ur marriage friends like that are bad influence on ur man. He is likely to turn the table on you if ur husband gets to know from other sources later.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by iaatmguy(m): 11:58am On Feb 25, 2015
Momma2:

My dear tell him everything, he doesn't deserve to be your husband's friend. In fact destroy.any relationship they have.Those who said you shouldn't tell are superficial in thinking, he is covetous, your husband should run a away from that kind of person who knows they might get involved in deals financially, he might do otherwise
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Vitaglyde: 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
The decision is urs but pls be sure before you act
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Sike(m): 12:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
Just tell your husband. Period!
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Godmother(f): 12:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
Afam4eva:

I'm sorry to say but you're not a wise fellow. Somebody said she was touched and the first thing that you could muddle up is what she was probably wearing. You take your shallow thinking a step further by telling her not to inform her husband without realizing that that man and her husband will remain friends for a long time and they will definitely cross path and something like that can repeat itself in the future.

@OP
This is a no brainer. Tell your husband or call the marriage off. Everyone mustn't get married.

Thank you ojare. 1000 likes for you. I wonder how some people reason to come up with silly explaination as the guy you quoted. Someone said she wore jeans and a free top and that one is busy saying nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
sauceny:

Ur word "capture" is hilarious....But why are men always behaving in such manner,i mean wanting to taste any under the skirt¿.....grin

I wrote it years ago, I sincerely believe in my heart that every man is capable of rape,molestation and pedophilia when the right opportunity presents.those who don't just have better self control.
That is my long held conclusion.
If it were not so,then tell me why fathers,uncles and cousins would want to have and do have carnal knowledge of their own flesh and blood.
Tell me why a group of regular boys from decent homes will catch a girl and rape her turn by turn for sport.
Tell me why many men will find a little immature girl sexually attractive including their own growing daughter.
Why elementary school male teachers will want to de-flower their pupils

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Adeyinka123: 12:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
daddynasa:
guy ctrl R relax. u knw dem before?
Na d way d thing dey do me o.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by omoiyagba: 12:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
Don't wast your time
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Afam4eva(m): 12:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
babyosisi:

I wrote it years ago, I sincerely believe in my heart that every man is capable of rape,molestation and pedophilia when the right opportunity presents.those who don't just have better self control.
If it were not so,then tell me why fathers,uncles and cousins would want to have and do have carnal knowledge of their own flesh and blood.
Tell me why a group of regular boys from decent homes will catch a girl and have rape her turn by turn for sport.
Tell me why many men will find a little immature girl sexually attractive including their own growing daughter.
#True. I think i have answers to this.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Lstar4real(m): 12:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
This is serious. ..please Kindly tell him because that kind of friend can murder your husband in no Time all because he want to have relationship with u.... Tell your husband and he should stay away from him....if your husband is very understanding.. He will run away... If its stubborn husband he will feel maybe u start to hate the Man....but u need to make him understand the Fact..... #Tellhim
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
babyosisi:

Tell me why a group of regular boys from decent homes will catch a girl and have rape her turn by turn for sport.

Not everyone tho....How can i do that with my cousin,niece or sister.By the way,does it mean that you don't trust your husband as well or what ¿
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
Afam4eva:

#True. I think i have answers to this.

What's your answer
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by omohanet(m): 12:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
I advice u tell ur man
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by enone(m): 12:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
Tell him because you silence will give the guy the courage to try it again!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Men Should Only Do Traditional Marriage / WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? / My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.