Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Should I Tell My Husband? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Tell My Husband? (45379 Views)

They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? / Tell My Husband To Return My Pants, Wife Begs Court / Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
sauceny:

Not everyone tho....How can i do that with my cousin,niece or sister.By the way,does it mean that you don't trust your husband as well or what ¿

Read my post again,this is not a matter of trust.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by tonte(m): 12:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
Try and have sense now?? It's your type that justifies nonsense based on how the victim was dressed

menix:
Wonderful!!!!
Is he sex starved to ve had a hard on..
Pls post wat u were puttin on cous am sure u were addressed d way u were dressed.

Y tell ur husband? Its now left to u to avoid him lik plague.
'Tomorrow is pregnant', don't spoil dat relationship btw them cous of somthing u can deal wiv...

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by MzCorleone(f): 12:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:

YOU ARE THE ONE I BLAME IN THIS SCENARIO undecided why would you wear a sexy cloth to his house? Why did you go to his kitchen Your hubby must be very selfish to get angry cos what are friends for If they are true friends then no bad in sharing what they have.
what da!!!!

You gotta be kidding me? shockedshocked
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by veraiyke(m): 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
Telling him is d best solution or else u will face hell wen terror unleash
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
MzCorleone:

what da!!!!

You gotta be kidding me? shockedshocked

So u and ur friend can't share Your hubby right? Selfish girl undecided
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Plus234(m): 12:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hahahhaha what are friends for ?
show me your friend and i will tell you who you are,birds of the same feather flocks together

GOT IT ?
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
menix:
Wonderful!!!!
Pls post wat u were puttin on cous am sure u were addressed d way u were dressed.

'Tomorrow is pregnant', don't spoil dat relationship btw them cous of somthing u can deal wiv...
Haba,

what were u thinking, when u wrote this?

which kain yeye relationship are u talking about?
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Engrkay11(m): 12:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
babyosisi:

Tell your husband please and don't listen to anyone that tells you otherwise.He is not a good friend
next time he tries this,your husband or someone else may just walk in and you won't be able to explain why you said nothing the first time
I so much agree wth this. Pls , politely tell ur husband, to set ur mind free and prevent future disaster !
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by gayeobasan(m): 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
If you are a christian and spirit filled,please ask the Holy spirit to direct you on this because wisdom is profitable to direct. but if you're not hmmm God would help you.In all just avoid being in a closet with such a person cos it's not healthy for your marriage.Let me share this experience with you;my wife and i went for a function and a guy was trying to call my wife for one of his friend when i saw what was going on, i ignored it because i trust my wife.Although no man would want to see such a thing but the key word is TRUST.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by stepo707: 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
Looking at he account of John8:1-12 i would say your husband should find a way to help him,condemn the act and not the sinner, so he doesn't go make the same mistake again.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by MzCorleone(f): 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:

I bet u don't mind sharing your wife with another man.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Bwaal(m): 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
if u dont tell im den i will av to

and if u eventually tell im before i do pls give us feed back

eti to ba gbo alo lon gbo abo
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
MzCorleone:
I bet u don't mind sharing your wife with another man.

We do it every weekend so nothing new. We are good friends cool
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Ewatomi26(f): 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
A man who can have a hard-on for his friend's wife can stab his friend on d back.
So my dear pls tell ur husband
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by MzCorleone(f): 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:

We do it every weekend so nothing new. We are good friends cool
no wonder you are still searching for love

Goan live ur crazy lifestyle in peace.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2015
MzCorleone:
no wonder you are still searching for love

Goan live ur crazy lifestyle in peace.

grin grin u sound pained
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by pomsky: 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2015
[size=20pt].........just tell your husband you don't ever want to go to his friend's house again, so when he asks you why, then tell him! I speak as a married man, TELL HIM, don't keep it from him and don't delay in telling him!
Friendships change and shift cos people change. Your husband's friend is manifesting new unhealthy tendencies, let your husband know his friend's "new" tendencies around you. Emotions and feelings are very strong forces that blind logic and reasoning. He blindly believed you would play along. If i find myself becoming attracted to my friend's wife, then i will keep a v-e-r-y long distance between us until the embers die out. You have to be strong to overcome it.
May God help us all![
/size] undecided
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by smsdigito: 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
Momma2:
I have told my husband and he went wtf.
He was and still is so upset that a so called friend would do that. He said he always thought he was a bit weird but never to that extent because the friend makes some sexual comments even in my hubby's presence which we always thought were very inappropriate.
So he has been cut off effective immediately. Won't even let my daughters near him.
Thanks everyone for your insight.
Now U Come. now i can sleep with two fingers closed. hmmmmmmm grin
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by publicenemy(m): 12:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
Momma2:
My hubby and i were visiting a friend of his yesterday.
We are quite friendly with each other so no awkward hugs and all.
However, something strange happened yesterday.
I went into the kitchen to get something to eat,
while i was there, he came in and tried to hug me.

I didn't think much of it but he continued to put his arm's around me and rub me.
I pulled away gently only for me to turn around and see a huge erection.
I acted as though i didn't notice and ran from the kitchen.

He is quite close to my hubby but i feel as though i should tell my husband.

Your candid opinion please.

Don't tell ur husband yet,becos he could deny it plus you are not very sure what his intentions are. Start avoiding him in everyway henceforth, then if he makes the another move despite u avoiding him then you can tell ur husband. Its a very serious issue that could lead to quarrel, fights, deaths and jail time... you have to be carefull.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by walcolm(m): 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
menix:

this is a very unintelligent advise...beyond ridiculous...what is pregnant about which tomorrow and what crappy relationship are you talking about?...if they had a relationship worth preserving, the guy would not look at his friend's wife not to talk of touching her!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Sunshinelady(f): 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
menix:
Wonderful!!!!

. Please shut up! Home wrecker! Pls Op tell ur hubby ASAP
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by MzCorleone(f): 12:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:

grin grin u sound pained
you sound crazy

The trolling business must be lucrative,welldone sharing ur wife with other men,God loves a cheerful giver.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
MzCorleone:
you sound crazy

The trolling business must be lucrative,welldone sharing ur wife with other men,God loves a cheerful giver.

Send me your phone number and i can share you with my friends too. I can see you're drooling over me already undecided
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Truckpusher(m): 12:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
ITbomb:

Keep us brief on your husband response, if I were him I would not take any confrontational step. I would just avoid and keep a close watch on the friend, if I have time, we plan together to set him up, either using recording devices or signal to step in when he wants to start something funny again
Bad idea.

Just try the same stunt with the love of his life and watch him react,case closed.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Sunshinelady(f): 12:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
Pls OP do urself & ur marriage som gud & tell ur hubby. Cos any guy bold enof to touch a married woman, let alone a friend's wife is bold enof to blackmail u tomoro & even tell ur hubby u were throwing urself @him. & by den wen u try to explain, nobody will believe u, cos dey ll be like, y didn't u say anythin wen it first happened
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by socialwritter: 12:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
babyosisi:

I wrote it years ago, I sincerely believe in my heart that every man is capable of rape,molestation and pedophilia when the right opportunity presents.those who don't just have better self control.
That is my long held conclusion.
If it were not so,then tell me why fathers,uncles and cousins would want to have and do have carnal knowledge of their own flesh and blood.
Tell me why a group of regular boys from decent homes will catch a girl and rape her turn by turn for sport.
Tell me why many men will find a little immature girl sexually attractive including their own growing daughter.
Why elementary school male teachers will want to de-flower their pupils

*Standing Ovation* cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Before you quote this to argue, send your sister (whatever age she may be...) out alone in the night where men often hang-out and tell us the result/outcome, sincerely lipsrsealed cool
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by hermesprogidy(m): 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
how e dey do you? undecided undecided
tpiah99:

aunty/oga, your double entendre is overkill.

why not choose just one offence instead of two, you've made the story less believable by adding two "thingies".

You can get offended at the hug, you dont have to add an attention as "jara" to "nail" the guy.

You were alone in the kitchen, he hugged and rubbed you, if you didnt see an attention, would you not have taken offence?

I'm just giving you some useful feedback for your script, is all.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by MzCorleone(f): 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:

Send me your phone number and i can share you with my friends too. I can see you're drooling over me already undecided
You should ve just asked for it @ the beginning instead of going in circles

Iranu oshi
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by delors(m): 12:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lol. Say the truth, he's done this before. That wasn't the first time. You must have been involved in this for a while and you never complained. That's y he came at you in the kitchen otherwise no friend will have the balls to go grab his friend's wife's yansh without a pre-existing relationship.
If I were your husband and you told me this, that's what I'd ask you - was that the first time? I don't think you are faithful enough in this marriage. smiley you still doing side kicks. You are only concerned because the man is well known to you guys. Check yourself and assess your marriage.
On the other side, if that was his first time, when he grabbed you, an instinctive reaction would be to slap him. But you didn't smiley You indulged him, encouraged him...next time he's gunning for the real deal, and God knows you will open the gate without resistance smiley
Final point : if this was his first, and you didn't like it, and you are determined to keep your family-marriage, tell your hubby. Advise him on how to deal with it peacefully. The guy has to be cut off. But prepare for your husband fight with you if he's a sensible man. But if you don't see the future in the marriage you have now, don't tell him. Bang the guy and face the consequences of another marriage collapse.
Your marriage is shaky atm, you have sown the seed of extra marital affairs, only time will help it germinate. cool
Cheers
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by hermesprogidy(m): 12:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
Please introduce me to your wife or babe, I will like to be your friend grin grin
searching4love:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Men Should Only Do Traditional Marriage / WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? / My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.