Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Should I Tell My Husband? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Tell My Husband? (45458 Views)

They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? / Tell My Husband To Return My Pants, Wife Begs Court / Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
mutter:
I remember years back a friends husband tried to make a pass at me. I told him I felt he was joking because if he was serious I would have to tell his wife.
He looked at me wide open and said he was joking. I did not tell my friend because I did not want to hurt her.
Since the friendship was not a close one anyway, I kept my distance from her home.

Telling your husband is your decision entirely, you have to know what kind of man your husband is. You also have to know how to tell him.
Sometimes somethings are best left unsaid.

I really cannot tell you what is the right thing to do.

Something you need to know is that in most cases before a man will lay a hand on a woman he might have felt that he got a signal.
If a man did that to me i would have slapped him there and then, because I would be sure that I never gave him a signal so it would be for me an abuse.

Some men are just dogs and will try their luck to see who is easy
Haven't you had occasions you are talking to a man and his eyes are rested on your chest
One recently was a man of God,we were talking and he was telling me how he started his ministry and almost throughout his eyes were fixated on my chest
If I had on a buttoned shirt I would have thought a button popped open,I still had to take a quick glance to see if I had a stain on my blouse

I have had a supposed family friend give me his cell phone number to call him, then asking me at another function why I didn't call
what sign did I give?

6 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by sweetcocoa(f): 9:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
babyosisi:

These are the same type of people that will capture a small girl selling groundnut and have carnal knowledge of her and blame it on her walking style
Eediots
You can't help but wonder how some people think, it's sickening.

Mscheew.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by mutter(f): 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
babyosisi:

Some men are just dogs and will try their luck to see who is easy
Haven't you had occasions you are talking to a man and his eyes are rested on your chest
One recently was a man of God,we were talking and he was telling me how he started his ministry and almost throughout his eyes were fixated on my chest
If I had on a buttoned shirt I would have thought a button popped open,I still had to take a quick glance to see if I had a stain on my blouse

I have had a supposed family friend give me his cell phone number to call him, then asking me at another function why I didn't call
what sign did I give?

I meant when the man touches the woman. But even then some men have no control. I remember even as a young girl some of my dads friends . One would always insist I shake him and then go on to tickle my palm with a finger.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by ejiro2130(m): 9:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nobody here can tell you what to do because we don't know how your husband react to things.

I remember my girlfriend telling me stuffs like these and I start referring to the guy as her lover although i was joking I was doing it to piss her off.

Honestly you know your husband, so the question is how do you think he will react, calm?? Angry?? Blah you?? Doubt you? ? Trust you more?? Or just ignore it. ... find the answers to these and make the right descion. But know that if he manages to hear it first you are dead!!

Goodluck
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by cococandy(f): 9:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
chaircover:

Dont take any nonsense

grin grin

Oh ho.

That's why I like Yoruba Lang. You can tell something has deep meaning from the way it sounds cheesy
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
i remember my ex told me something about my best friend then hitting on her..from then on i trusted her to a certain level cos she could still hv had her way & i wouldn't know...my dear tell ur husband everything there's a very thing line between friends & snakes so ur husband knows the type of guy that's around him...who knows might save his life in future

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Kassidy90(m): 11:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
Momma2:
My hubby and i were visiting a friend of his yesterday.
We are quite friendly with each other so no awkward hugs and all.
However, something strange happened yesterday.
I went into the kitchen to get something to eat, while i was there, he came in and tried to hug me. I didn't think much of it but he continued to put his arm's around me and rub me. I pulled away gently only for me to turn around and see a huge erection.
I acted as though i didn't notice and ran from the kitchen.
He is quite close to my hubby but i feel as though i should tell my husband.
Your candid opinion please.
Better tell him sharpally and dont forget to remind him to handle it maturely

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
cococandy:

What does the bolded mean? cheesy

Sounds like something I will like to tell anyone that's behaving funny someday.

Mean by what?
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Nobody: 3:12am On Feb 24, 2015
Bolded:

Mean by what?
Chaiiii Nairaland grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by veave(f): 12:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
What did your husband say after you told him?
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by tpiah99: 5:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
Did anyone see the inconsistencies in the story?
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by baralatie(m): 7:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
Momma2:
Thanks y'll. What I was wearing is irrelevant(jean and a big top). I just had a baby 3weeks ago.
And I will tell my husband.
Next time shout at the highest point of your voice!!!!!!
and give whoever a slap!!!
everywhere and everybody go respect him space!

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by tpiah99: 7:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
Momma2:
I went into the kitchen to get something to eat, while i was there, he came in and tried to hug me. I didn't think much of it but he continued to put his arm's around me and rub me. I pulled away gently only for me to turn around and see a huge erection.

aunty/oga, your double entendre is overkill.

why not choose just one offence instead of two, you've made the story less believable by adding two "thingies".

You can get offended at the hug, you dont have to add an attention as "jara" to "nail" the guy.

You were alone in the kitchen, he hugged and rubbed you, if you didnt see an attention, would you not have taken offence?

I'm just giving you some useful feedback for your script, is all.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
tpiah99:

aunty/oga, your double entendre is overkill.

why not choose just one offence instead of two, you've made the story less believable by adding two "thingies".

You can get offended at the hug, you dont have to add an attention as "jara" to "nail" the guy.

You were alone in the kitchen, he hugged and rubbed you, if you didnt see an attention, would you not have taken offence?

I'm just giving you some useful feedback here, is all.

You are so nutty
You see why it's difficult for you to find a man despite all your MFM prayers

7 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by RoyalRoy(m): 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
@Momma2 pls check your mail
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by yahx(m): 11:28am On Feb 25, 2015
If e no sweet you tell ur hubby but if e sweet you.......m... grin
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by jbaby265(f): 11:28am On Feb 25, 2015
menix:
Wonderful!!!!
Is he sex starved to ve had a hard on..
Pls post wat u were puttin on cous am sure u were addressed d way u were dressed.

Y tell ur husband? Its now left to u to avoid him lik plague.
'Tomorrow is pregnant', don't spoil dat relationship btw them cous of somthing u can deal wiv...

i concour
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by mentorandfriend(m): 11:29am On Feb 25, 2015
yhusiee:
Tell him, den agree wt hm on hw 2 handle d problem. I can gv u a sound reason y u must tell him: he will trust u more knowing fully well dt u tell him tyns he shld knw concerning ur marriage. Remember, it is a marriage, 1 + 1 = 1. So tell him.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by tseuns: 11:29am On Feb 25, 2015
Momma2:
I went into the kitchen to get something to eat,
while i was there, he came in and tried to hug me.

I didn't think much of it but he continued to put his arm's around me and rub me.
I pulled away gently only for me to turn around and see a huge erection.

go ahead and. Tell ur husband. That's d only safety u hv b4 u urself fall for all the touchings because that man wouldn't stop. Tell ur hubby in love not hate.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by mentorandfriend(m): 11:30am On Feb 25, 2015
Momma2:
Thanks y'll. What I was wearing is irrelevant(jean and a big top). I just had a baby 3weeks ago.
And I will tell my husband.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by cozy7(m): 11:31am On Feb 25, 2015
U better tell him, bcoz if he finds out from other sources (which u least expect), he won't believe u then.

ON D OTHER HAND, IF U ENJOYED D HUG N LIKED D ATTENTION, THEN DONT TELL HIM (It'll be a huge mistake)
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by arimahoseloka(m): 11:31am On Feb 25, 2015
yhusiee:
Tell him, den agree wt hm on hw 2 handle d problem. I can gv u a sound reason y u must tell him: he will trust u more knowing fully well dt u tell him tyns he shld knw concerning ur marriage. Remember, it is a marriage, 1 + 1 = 1. So tell him.
follow this advice
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Bankybankz(m): 11:31am On Feb 25, 2015
She doesn't need dat
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by konny1(m): 11:33am On Feb 25, 2015
What are you waiting for? No time to say no time!
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by ask4chigozirim(m): 11:33am On Feb 25, 2015
Tell your husband if your safe with it. If not hmmm watch it b4 ur husband go think odawise
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by airlord2020: 11:34am On Feb 25, 2015
Tell your husband so as to set boundaries for his friend. He is not a good man. Next time a close friend tries it on you, just give him a slap and raise your voice. He will be so embarrassed to try such again.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by EngrOloye: 11:34am On Feb 25, 2015
Pls and pls tell ur husband.don't ever hide anyin from him.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by iphanyiuma(m): 11:34am On Feb 25, 2015
Momma2:

ask me again since you're not wise enough to know what's good and what's bad...ask me again
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by konny1(m): 11:35am On Feb 25, 2015
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by konny1(m): 11:35am On Feb 25, 2015
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by fanex: 11:35am On Feb 25, 2015
please tell your husband that guy he calls his friend can potentially kill him.
Momma2:
I went into the kitchen to get something to eat,
while i was there, he came in and tried to hug me.

I didn't think much of it but he continued to put his arm's around me and rub me.
I pulled away gently only for me to turn around and see a huge erection.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Men That Their Wives Are The Breadwinners; How Do You Cope? / Abandoned Nine-month-old Baby Crawling On Lagos Road Found / 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.