Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:59 PM

Should I Tell My Husband? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Tell My Husband? (45878 Views)

They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? / Tell My Husband To Return My Pants, Wife Begs Court / Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
MzCorleone:
You should ve just asked for it @ the beginning instead of going in circles

Iranu oshi

I cant descend to ur level. I don't need u or ur number so peace off
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Lancelott(m): 12:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
MarvellousGod:
This could be true cos your husband was in the same house and so was fully aware his friend entered the kitchen whilst you were there and must have seen the bulge too except you guys spent alot of time in the kitchen. ...
Nne, tell your husband. .
see unless this story is not complete, y should u not tell ur hubby?? God bless this poster, amen. Am sure he saw d bulge too and he's suspecting. Better tell him cos if you guys wasted time in d kitchen, na wahala ooo and if you truly rushed out of the kitchen and his friend had a bulge, hmmmmmm. Tell him before it turns into another thing.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by talk2tosep(m): 12:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
Similar issue happenned to me fews days ago but this time it came as sms from my younger brother's chick..a relationship of 2years'''in the sms she said a lot about how she loved me and hw she can't control her self anytime she set her eye on me...after 3days I can't take her sms's anymore I just have to break the news to my bro.....with all the evidence he broke into tears and was stressed,I tried all my best with my other friends to console and for us to take the issue politely and professionally,instead my bro went and beat the hell out of this chick...I blamed myself for tell him becos I smell they will still soon get back to track...so pls keep quiet and avoid him..tell yur husband you don't like him for No reasons.your husband may nt take it the way you think he will take it...
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by pressplay55: 12:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
Momma2:
Thanks y'll. What I was wearing is irrelevant(jean and a big top). I just had a baby 3weeks ago.
And I will tell my husband.
and dont forget to tell your husband to stop telling his friends crap about you.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
hermesprogidy:
Please introduce me to your wife or babe, I will like to be your friend grin grin

Unfortunately i have none. Check my moniker undecided
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by ikennaoma(m): 12:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
Don't tell ur husband but politely warn his friend
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by MzCorleone(f): 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:

I cant descend to ur level. I don't need u or ur number so peace off

Now you really sound pained and guess who's laughing last??

Me gringringrin
#okbye!
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by fikky2013(f): 12:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
yhusiee:
Tell him, den agree wt hm on hw 2 handle d problem. I can gv u a sound reason y u must tell him: he will trust u more knowing fully well dt u tell him tyns he shld knw concerning ur marriage. Remember, it is a marriage, 1 + 1 = 1. So tell him.

I quite agree with you o.
You are one already and for the sake of your marriage do not hide anything from your hubby o.
Good luck
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Franchise21(m): 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
yhusiee:

It dznt mata; d tyn is "she's off limit 4 2 gud reasons"
1. She is married
2. She is his friend's wife
In an ethical social circle, d guy will neva near d gurl as long as any of his friends dated or is dating d babe, nt 2 talk of "MARRIAGE".
True talk
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by spinna: 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
hmm a dicey situation ... i would say tell ur huzzy o. These are his "friends" that can kill him
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Sanguine77(m): 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
Momma2:
Thanks y'll. What I was wearing is irrelevant(jean and a big top). I just had a baby 3weeks ago.
When you tell your hubby, pls come back and tell us his response
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
MzCorleone:

Now you really sound pained and guess who's laughing last??

Me gringringrin
#okbye!

undecided

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
talk2tosep:
Similar issue happenned to me fews days ago but this time it came as sms from my younger brother's chick..a relationship of 2years'''in the sms she said a lot about how she loved me and hw she can't control her self anytime she set her eye on me...after 3days I can't take her sms's anymore I just have to break the news to my bro.....with all the evidence he broke into tears and was stressed,I tried all my best with my other friends to console and for us to take the issue politely and professionally,instead my bro went and beat the hell out of this chick...I blamed myself for tell him becos I smell they will still soon get back to track...so pls keep quiet and avoid him..tell yur husband you don't like him for No reasons.your husband may nt take it the way you think he will take it...
@op, if you have not already told your husband, please go with the advice above. Trust me, men don't like drama.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by hermesprogidy(m): 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
Don't be so harsh on her, yes I agree there are many conspiracy theories and twists to the story but if this story was true, and she had any hidden intentions, do you think she would have broadcast it on social media like she's doing? There are various degrees of boldness, and not every woman reacts to such harassment by slapping their assailants, some exhibit shock and flee from the scene. But from experience, I tend to agree that there has been "harmless"contacts in the past which the guy misconstrued as signals. The best bet is to tell her husband, even if he takes it wrongly initially, chances are that he will see reason when he calms down. what am saying is that the benefits of her telling her husband far outweighs the disadvantages. My two cents
delors:
Lol. Say the truth, he's done this before. That wasn't the first time. You must have been involved in this for a while and you never complained. That's y he came at you in the kitchen otherwise no friend will have the balls to go grab his friend's wife's yansh without a pre-existing relationship.
If I were your husband and you told me this, that's what I'd ask you - was that the first time? I don't think you are faithful enough in this marriage. smiley you still doing side kicks. You are only concerned because the man is well known to you guys. Check yourself and assess your marriage.
On the other side, if that was his first time, when he grabbed you, an instinctive reaction would be to slap him. But you didn't smiley You indulged him, encouraged him...next time he's gunning for the real deal, and God knows you will open the gate without resistance smiley
Final point : if this was his first, and you didn't like it, and you are determined to keep your family-marriage, tell your hubby. Advise him on how to deal with it peacefully. The guy has to be cut off. But prepare for your husband fight with you if he's a sensible man. But if you don't see the future in the marriage you have now, don't tell him. Bang the guy and face the consequences of another marriage collapse.
Your marriage is shaky atm, you have sown the seed of extra marital affairs, only time will help it germinate. cool
Cheers
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by hermesprogidy(m): 1:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
err.... when you find introduce me to her. even if it's spiritual wife, i no mind grin grin
searching4love:

Unfortunately i have none. Check my moniker undecided
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by sambrow(m): 1:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
My sister, I'm a married man and I know what that means. Tell your husband everything now b4 it will be too late
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by MzCorleone(f): 1:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:

undecided

Thanchu gringrin
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Fellonigerians: 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
Momma2:
My hubby and i were visiting a friend of his yesterday.
We are quite friendly with each other so no awkward hugs and all.
However, something strange happened yesterday.
I went into the kitchen to get something to eat,
while i was there, he came in and tried to hug me.

I didn't think much of it but he continued to put his arm's around me and rub me.
I pulled away gently only for me to turn around and see a huge erection.
I acted as though i didn't notice and ran from the kitchen.

He is quite close to my hubby but i feel as though i should tell my husband.

Your candid opinion please.

Tell him, so he can know who his real friends are... Better you do, before he gives his own version of the story to him, and you will now start defending yourself... Nothing like openness in a relationship, especially a marriage...

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by delors(m): 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
hermesprogidy:
Don't be so harsh on her, yes I agree there are many conspiracy theories and twists to the story but if this story was true, and she had any hidden intentions, do you think she would have broadcast it on social media like she's doing? There are various degrees of boldness, and not every woman reacts to such harassment by slapping their assailants, some exhibit shock and flee from the scene. But from experience, I tend to agree that there has been "harmless"contacts in the past which the guy misconstrued as signals. The best bet is to tell her husband, even if he takes it wrongly initially, chances are that he will see reason when he calms down. what am saying is that the benefits of her telling her husband far outweighs the disadvantages. My two cents
No, I am being harsh on her. this is a real life issue. It's my best candid advice. Besides, there is no boldness here, it is Nairaland, everyone has hidden identity so i dont really think posting it here can be termed boldness, she's just seeking out advice and before one can give advice, you must try to spread out the facts. Otherwise all the pieces of advice here are just baseless and could cause unexpected results for her.
And when you say 'harmless' contacts, its kinda funny. Unless you know the lady in question, I think there had been contacts, harmless or not. Contacts that would warrant such touches and rubs...Bro, it's just my candid advice. When i first read the story, i thought to myself that if my wife told me, my first reaction would be to go face my friend...then i thought again, what gave him the boldness to touch my wife? then i reasoned my wife must have encouraged it someone and not telling me about the earlier seemingly harmless touches is another story. So let's call a spade a spade, not spoon.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Eluwilussit(m): 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
yhusiee:
Tell him, den agree wt hm on hw 2 handle d problem. I can gv u a sound reason y u must tell him: he will trust u more knowing fully well dt u tell him tyns he shld knw concerning ur marriage. Remember, it is a marriage, 1 + 1 = 1. So tell him.

I can't add much to this. Their marriage is more important than the friendship. Thanks.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by deletrue: 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
Momma2:
No. Do not tell your husband. That friend of your husband may try it against, then give him a dirty slap or sound warning without your husband's knowledge and walk away. He will never do or try it again. But if you tell your husband, many things will follow. I cannot mention them now.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by hermesprogidy(m): 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
yes I agree, and that is why I said there are so many twists and conspiracies to be deduced from the story. I am only looking at it from face value. There are pros and cons to any decision she takes. But in the interest of her marriage (that is if she still gives a flip about it) and the life of her husband, I think she should tell her hubby.
delors:

No, I am being harsh on her. this is a real life issue. It's my best candid advice. Besides, there is no boldness here, it is Nairaland, everyone has hidden identity so i dont really think posting it here can be termed boldness, she's just seeking out advice and before one can give advice, you must try to spread out the facts. Otherwise all the pieces of advice here are just baseless and could cause unexpected results for her.
And when you say 'harmless' contacts, its kinda funny. Unless you know the lady in question, I think there had been contacts, harmless or not. Contacts that would warrant such touches and rubs...Bro, it's just my candid advice. When i first read the story, i thought to myself that if my wife told me, my first reaction would be to go face my friend...then i thought again, what gave him the boldness to touch my wife? then i reasoned my wife must have encouraged it someone and not telling me about the earlier seemingly harmless touches is another story. So let's call a spade a spade, not spoon.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by kalohkaloh: 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
When your close friend begins to give your wife undue attention, open your eyes well; something evil is either happening or about to happen! But I blame married women for indulging such shameless men. If u don't like his advances, your immediate reaction is to give the friend a hot slap! This is what I will expect from my wife and honestly, I will defend her to no end!
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by betterabia: 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
Contractors in FMC Umuahia has not been paid for the goods they supplied for the past one year.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Redoil: 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
Momma2:

I didn't think much of it but he continued to put his arm's around me and rub me.

their was this guy that such thing happen to only for him to claim that he and his friend wife have been seeing each other for sometime. I will suggest you let him go and handle the issue ur self.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by sani01(m): 2:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
Tell your husband if you are really sure of what his friend meant by coming close to you.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
Momma2:

If he is ur husband's constant benefactor in a huge way, you will have to deal with him in a more careful manner.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Chinaka2014(m): 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
you did not tell us the kitchen you went to, your kitchen or your husband friend kitchen? and if your husband friend kitchen, what relation did you have in another woman's kitchen even though he is not married? better not tell your husband otherwise he Will think you have something with him. then if it is your kitchen pls do tell him otherwise he Will poison the man through you without your knowledge and you see him as a devil.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by DuchessLily(f): 2:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
Jeeeezzz... What kinda disgusting friend is dat

Tell ur hubby fast fast... U 4 give d guy hoooott slap or hit him wt something from dat kitchen

He shouldn't be friends with such a dirty dog who has no regards for matrimony @least..

Unless dey r birds of a feather?
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by postmann: 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
menix:
Wonderful!!!!
Is he sex starved to ve had a hard on..
Pls post wat u were puttin on cous am sure u were addressed d way u were dressed.

Y tell ur husband? Its now left to u to avoid him lik plague.
'Tomorrow is pregnant', don't spoil dat relationship btw them cous of somthing u can deal wiv...

Shame coming from a fellow man. I expected ladies to be of the wrong opinion of not telling the husband but certainly not a man.
OP, you should tell your husband exactly the wwy you were touched by his friend and how you felt. He being a man will be in a good position to really understand his friend's motive. And for sure his trust and love meter for you will rise like the Chinese stock.
Tomorrow is pregnant indeed. Your marriage and its sanctity is far more precious and valuable than any other human relationship.
Lastly, as a married woman no man other than your husband ought to put his hand on you in the name of greeting. Thats how this violation happened in the first place. Show respect to your body. Its not a hug station for male friends.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by InvertedHammer: 2:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
/
Some friends are not worth keeping.

\

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? / My 29-Year-Old Son Still Wants Me To Be Feeding Him After Graduating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.