Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? (38529 Views)

Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
nwadiuko1:
in your comment you said "they/we rocks" and I said you should correct your self by saying "they/we rock' without the "s" because "they" or "we" is plural......you can only say "rocks" when you use a singular pronoun like "he", "she" or "it" thanks
oh ok help me put s grin
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Romanciella(f): 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
we/they rocks grin
Tell them
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by nwadiuko1(m): 11:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
prettythicksme:
oh ok help me put s grin
ok take d s
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by ArcToyin(m): 8:39am On Feb 26, 2015
NinoBrown888:
uhm ..its all abouh individual preference though buh, I for one thinks its sexxxy and hot like aaouch. Take for instance that of poko (tontolet) I sure can date such gurls. *smiles*
if somebody prefers to be an armed robber you will go along with the folk abi?
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by ArcToyin(m): 8:40am On Feb 26, 2015
alberto2k:
I think I'll get some nice ink on my arm someday
but piercing
Nah nah that shii doesn't look attractive to me angry
whatz the purpose of the ink?
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by ArcToyin(m): 8:43am On Feb 26, 2015
Tattoo is known as a secret message behind common marking.
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by alberto2k(m): 9:04am On Feb 26, 2015
ArcToyin:

whatz the purpose of the ink?

Ask somebody that has one

I don't have any one yet angry
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 26, 2015
ArcToyin:

if somebody prefers to be an armed robber you will go along with the folk abi?

kedu ihe ona-ako?
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by ArcToyin(m): 10:11am On Feb 26, 2015
alberto2k:

Ask somebody that has one

I don't have any one yet angry
kk. Bt if u long 2 av somethng u shld be able to knw much abt it.
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
It's all preference. I think it's okay so long as it's minimalist, and suits the person. But then that's just MPO, and at the end of the day it's really no one's business. If you don't like tats and/or piercings simply abstain from dating people with them. You won't be missed.

I have a nose piercing, and nearly got a tat like the one below (one liner, more discrete location). In retrospect, I'm ultimately glad I didn't. It wouldn't have added anything, and I'm sure my OCD-like tendencies wouldn't have let it stand for long, anyway. That was some period for me.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 08, 2015
15 piercings....wochu kno about that?, wink
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 08, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

You can search online.

Meanwhile, I'm going for one of these next time I go for a tattoo
Yo can I get at you!...seems we have a lot in common. Where do you make yours?
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 08, 2015
Mermaidoflife:

Yo can I get at you!...seems we have a lot in common. Where do you make yours?

*waves*

I'm in South Africa though. The place I did mine is called Psychedelic.
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 08, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

*waves*

I'm in South Africa though. The place I did mine is called Psychedelic.
Hola Chica!
I'll mail u
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by vicben27(m): 11:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
gofyourself:

U mean by such ppl like u? Pleaseeeee, u can die and rot on pavement, i wouldnt care what u think
yah if U say so! We hav religion n culture, its our pride gud morals is all dat matters u dnt go arud wit straibs lik a tiger or an animal down here! N U call it lifestyle or preferance! U can also die n rot on dsame pavement!
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 5:46am On Apr 04, 2015
vicben27:
yah if U say so! We hav religion n culture, its our pride gud morals is all dat matters u dnt go arud wit straibs lik a tiger or an animal down here! N U call it lifestyle or preferance! U can also die n rot on dsame pavement!

Yh i can tell a lot about nigerians gud morals smiley))))
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by stephenqueen: 5:53am On Apr 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
we/they rocks grin
See as u do mouth like say u wan give blow jòb cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by spellingcheck(m): 6:40am On Apr 04, 2015
gofyourself:

[size=14pt]Yh[/size] i can tell a lot about nigerians [size=14pt]gud[/size] morals smiley))))

yeah, good.
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 04, 2015
stephenqueen:

See as u do mouth like say u wan give blow jòb cheesy cheesy
i just finish doing it to jacksparrow1207 cheesy
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 04, 2015
prettythicksme:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 04, 2015
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy tongue

Hope yur not too tired? cheesy
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 04, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
It's all preference. I think it's okay so long as it's minimalist, and suits the person. But then that's just MPO, and at the end of the day it's really no one's business. If you don't like tats and/or piercings simply abstain from dating people with them. You won't be missed.

I have a nose piercing, and nearly got a tat like the one below (one liner, more discrete location). In retrospect, I'm ultimately glad I didn't. It wouldn't have added anything, and I'm sure my OCD-like tendencies wouldn't have let it stand for long, anyway. That was some period for me.

Can I ask to see your nose piercing?
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 04, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Hope yur not too tired? cheesy
yea i am not ooo#i want more.. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
yea i am not ooo#i want more.. cheesy cheesy
shocked shocked shocked
Abeg make ah go take Jedi and orijin before my blawd dry finish cheesy
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 04, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

shocked shocked shocked
Abeg make ah go take Jedi and orijin before my blawd dry finish cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by stephenqueen: 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
tosyne2much:

Fuccking Bible ryt ? Can you just see your life ?

Nigerian ladies who have pattern and have multiple piercing on their body never disappoint me when speaking. They are somewhat rude and ready to devour someone who kicks against the act. She's so rude that she even referred to the Bible as being fccccking.. I smh 4u

Lemme tell you something, this is NIGERIA not western world, when a Nigerian lady tattoos her body, multiple piercing of the ear/nose, wearing of anklet and all that, the impression it gives most people is that you are synonymous to a LovePeddler. I don't want you to believe this assertion.

We must NOT live our life the way we want, else, it would lead us to destruction. Sometimes you have to accept criticism just to know which areas of your life needs adjustment. Take it or leave it

As a matter of fact, statistical evidence showing that an average Nigerian lady who has pattern/multiple piercing is somewhat promiscuous and would make a good fuuucckk cheesy

bro thnks 4 dis wonderful piece of fiction n i hope u not dis daft in ur real world...if u actually suggest we shouldnt follow d west den y do u use fones n gadgets,y wld u crave 4 electricity?? jst d same blind idealism dat s leadin us into d ditch..u ve berra open ur blind eyes,tatted babes are jst 2 civiized n frm my experience dy are very smart n kick onto d rite drive wit a cool driver...i tink its even high time we get a tatted president n first lady,quote me wrong troll
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 04, 2015

Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
Fucck off too jhor.. You have no reasonable thing to deliver

Goodbye
a so called xstian screamin 'fucck offf',u r notin betta dan a hipochrite
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
[quote author=jacksparrow1207 post=32340739][/quote] shocked
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
[quote author=jacksparrow1207 post=32340739][/quote] shocked so na true u wan take this grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

What Couples' Sleeping Positions Reveal About Relationships (PICTURES) / A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job / Man Travels From Lagos To Kogi To Propose To His Girlfriend On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.