Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:43 AM

What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? (39020 Views)

Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 25, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

One man's food another man's poison.. U might not see it as anything bt 2 me oh.. I see them as irresponsible pple and i hate doin tinx with such pple cos i blivd they are possessed with evil spirit most especially pple with tattoos.. Hope u ain't a fan of it ?

Fair enough.

Oh, I'm a huge fan grin
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 12:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Fair enough.

Oh, I'm a huge fan grin
Good 4 u... Enough piercing and tattoos on u huh ?
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by nwadiuko1(m): 12:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
what do u mean?
I mean you should correct your grammar
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
taiwolusol:

Don't call people Stupid on a faceless forum. What happened to diplomacy.

Just so you know, my village is very big. And we have a Cable TV, we all come together to watch at the Village Market every night. undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy made my day
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
nwadiuko1:
I mean you should correct your grammar
how?
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by airsaylongcon: 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
PunkyBrewster:
I've got a couple of tattoos & piercings myself (ear)...don't see what the big deal is really.

People use different things to express themselves eg. journals etc & some choose to etch special memories on their skin for more permanence, instead of on a piece of paper. The next person may not see much significance to it but the person with the tattoo knows exactly what each symbol means TO THEM. Hence they say don't judge a book by its cover. Rather ask & you might get a better understanding instead of judging from afar.

The ones that I have also have a special meaning to me (my life journey in ink) & I wouldn't remove them for all the judgment in the world because that would be like erasing my experiences. One of them is a phoenix on my left left, which means with every fall I stand (hence the leg area)...just like the phoenix rises from the ashes after it burns. So yeah, it's like using your body as a PERSONAL diary...shouldn't be anyone's business anyway.

I have always considered a tattoo of a phoenix. Just haven't seen a good artwork I like. I currently have a tattoo of Alexander the great over my right shoulder blade. I don't think I can place a tattoo outside of my torso though due to societal reasons
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
airsaylongcon:

I have always considered a tattoo of a phoenix. Just haven't seen a good artwork I like. I currently have a tattoo of Alexander the great over my right shoulder blade. I don't think I can place a tattoo outside of my torso though due to societal reasons

You can search online.

Meanwhile, I'm going for one of these next time I go for a tattoo

Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
PunkyBrewster:
I've got a couple of tattoos & piercings myself (ear)...don't see what the big deal is really.

People use different things to express themselves eg. journals etc & some choose to etch special memories on their skin for more permanence, instead of on a piece of paper. The next person may not see much significance to it but the person with the tattoo knows exactly what each symbol means TO THEM. Hence they say don't judge a book by its cover. Rather ask & you might get a better understanding instead of judging from afar.

The ones that I have also have a special meaning to me (my life journey in ink) & I wouldn't remove them for all the judgment in the world because that would be like erasing my experiences. One of them is a phoenix on my left left, which means with every fall I stand (hence the leg area)...just like the phoenix rises from the ashes after it burns. So yeah, it's like using your body as a PERSONAL diary...shouldn't be anyone's business anyway.
tell this to God on Judgement day.. Meanwhile, are you ashamed to put up ur profile pics cox of the tats.. Sign.
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
Bossforeva:
tell this to God on Judgement day.. Meanwhile, are you ashamed to put up ur profile pics cox of the tats.. Sign.

And who died & made you judge of who is going to be judged? GTFOH with that nonsense. Is my tattoo pic up as a profile pic? You need some laying of hands to cure your blindness. Go pray about it!
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

And who died & made you judge of who is going to be judged? GTFOH with that nonsense. Is my tattoo pic up as a profile pic? You need some laying of hands to cure your blindness. Go pray about it!
SMH...On a scale of 10 try to get at least one point.. Quote me then.
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by airsaylongcon: 12:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

You can search online.

Meanwhile, I'm going for one of these next time I go for a tattoo

Wow! I'd go for that first one. I'm Gemini and I always like stuff like that.

The skull though... Hmmm nigeria Police see that on a young man they be like "oooooh! U are also a cultist too?"

I hope u get urs professionally done not all those stupid "pink lips, tattoo" boys at ikeja. Most of d tats I see on ladies today are sooooooooo unprofessional done. Even if they are hand drawn at least make d finishing look good
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
Bossforeva:
SMH...On a scale of 10 try to get at least one point.. Quote me then.

Try being less predictable because trying to guilt someone by using religion when you are less than perfect yourself is so boring & can make someone disinterested & resort to selective reading cheesy
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Try being less predictable because trying to guilt someone by using religion when you are less than perfect yourself is so boring & can make someone disinterested & resort to selective reading cheesy
my dear, judge urself with the light of the gospel.. Am not the one to lay guilts on you.
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
airsaylongcon:

Wow! I'd go for that first one. I'm Gemini and I always like stuff like that.

The skull though... Hmmm nigeria Police see that on a young man they be like "oooooh! U are also a cultist too?"

I hope u get urs professionally done not all those stupid "pink lips, tattoo" boys at ikeja. Most of d tats I see on ladies today are sooooooooo unprofessional done. Even if they are hand drawn at least make d finishing look good

LMFAO @ cultist. They arrest you for that ?

The person I go to is a registered tattoo artist so he's very professional lol. I have 1 I don't like because I wasn't fully knowledgeable at the time I had it done. It's ugly & I'm thinking of having it covered up with another one. No pink lips here lol. I'm not very girly tongue Btw, saw a girl with an ugly tree tattoo on her shoulder the other day. Couldn't stop laughing. It looked homemade too. Kikiki.

The more people hate, the more others want to deviate from the haters & join the loving, non judgmental crowd aka tattooed peeps tongue
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by macof(m): 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:
I would rate piercing a lesser evil than tattoos but I don't support them being done by any woman whatsoever

It doesn't make a woman look more beautiful or desirable, neither does it make her look responsible.

We as women should stop letting ourselves get negatively conditioned by media and western culture
You are a female, I wonder why another female should look desirable to you.
Many men including me, find tattoos beautiful and admirable

Btw tattoo and piercing are pure African culture. Africans practically taught the West
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by macof(m): 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
sameer1212:
Not all that hv such descriptions are irresponsible. There r some ethnic group where dere women mostly do that. Eg Hausa/Fulani

Not jst Hausa or fulani. Yoruba,Igbo, igala Efik
Every African culture admires all forms of art including body art
You should go to Sudan and see what they do with their bodies
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
Bossforeva:
my dear, judge urself with the light of the gospel.. Am not the one to lay guilts on you.

But I don't wanna judge myself with gospel or rap or jazz or rock & roll. LMFAO.

Less judgment, more fun. If I go to hell so be it & I'm sure I'll meet interesting people there. You religious people are so dull grin Dear lord!
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by macof(m): 1:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
For those saying tattoos and body piercing is irresponsible
Your Great Great grand mothers must have had at least one body art. It's pure African
I blame the illiteracy of Africans today as must don't know history and culture

The British you came discouraging us are now getting body tats and piercing calling it western culture. Esu punish all of you
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
macof:

You are a female, I wonder why another female should look desirable to you.
Many men including me, find tattoos beautiful and admirable

Btw tattoo and piercing are pure African culture. Africans practically taught the West

When I used the word "desirable", I didn't mean it in the context you are referring to
What I meant was that it doesn't make women look desirable to other men

Thanks
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:

When I used the word "desirable", I didn't mean it in the context you are referring to

Thanks

And desirable to others so no biggie. We all going to have a D at the end of the day, tattoo or no tattoo cheesy
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Vyolet(f): 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
According to most people's mentality here.

1. You won't get a man to marry you if you have tattoo and piercings forgetting that one man's food is another man's poison

2. You won't make heaven if you wear tattoos and piercings. Who are you to judge?

Unless there is a critical medical implication of wearing a tattoo on your body,there shouldn't be any reason to condemn anyone that wears it.

You do not judge with religion cos it is not everyone that believes in religion.

You shouldn't judge base on 'morals' cos there is no yardstick for morality,you are what you think you are and never what the society thinks,what is morally right to me might just be wrong to you and vice versa and this doesn't make any of us better. As a matter of fact,what is morally wrong is that thing you do which in turn hurts someone else.

You do not judge anyone base on your personal opinion,it doesn't matter to anyone but you. So shove your opinion into your nostrils.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
Vyolet:
According to most people's mentality here.

You won't get a man to marry you if you have tattoo and piercings forgetting that one man's food is another man's poison

You won't make heaven if you wear tattoos and piercings. Who are you to judge?

Unless there is a critical medical implication of wearing a tattoo on your body,there shouldn't be any reason to condemn anyone that wears it.

You do not judge with religion cos it is not everyone that believes in religion.

You shouldn't judge base on 'morals' cos there is no yardstick for morality,you are what you think you are and never what the society thinks you,what is morally right to me might just be wrong to you and vice versa and this doesn't make any of us better.

You do not judge anyone base on your personal opinion,it doesn't matter to anyone but you. So shove your opinion into your nostrils.

Smart!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
macof:

Not jst Hausa or fulani. Yoruba,Igbo, igala Efik
Every African culture admires all forms of art including body art
You should go to Sudan and see what they do with their bodies
ok.
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Missbizy(f): 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
I sure prefer piercing to tattooing, love it on pple buh can't do any.
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by macof(m): 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:

Thanks
And how many men constitute this "other men"?
One man's poison is another man's food

Btw only religious zombies take tattoos as irresponsible or evil
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by tivta(m): 2:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Haha. If you saw me, you'd want to marry me yourself, believe that. Btw, I don't have showing tattoos or multiple piercings. I only have my ears over-pierced. I'm not a fan of facial piercing.

I also don't care for men who have an issue with tattoos. Take me as I am or kick rocks is my motto. There's a lid for every pot out there so whatever
. Thank God for your honesty. What am saying in essence is that its highly unlikely you will find a nigerian man living in nigeria that will accept such tattoo or piercing cause even if he does what of his parents? What of the church? Let's face it, nigerian society does not encourage such. You are better off with a white man or a nigerian living abroad. Just taught you should know. As for me? I can't marry such cause I was not brought up to do such(am not a saint thou)
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by prudentcy(m): 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
sinaj:
I luv seeing beautiful drawing on piple's body...buh not on my body wink

grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by lockupman(m): 3:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
I'm sexually attracted to few extra pounds or bbw ladies with mild tatoos. It turns me on alot. I'm ok with mild tatoos. Piercing? Well I don't like piercings no matter how mild.
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
tivta:
. Thank God for your honesty. What am saying in essence is that its highly unlikely you will find a nigerian man living in nigeria that will accept such tattoo or piercing cause even if he does what of his parents? What of the church? Let's face it, nigerian society does not encourage such. You are better off with a white man or a nigerian living abroad. Just taught you should know. As for me? I can't marry such cause I was not brought up to do such(am not a saint thou)

Then me & Nigerians are NOT a good match lol. He can go settle with a buttoned up church lady grin

Our cultures are very different though so I understand. In my country everything goes, no holds barred cheesy
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by tivta(m): 4:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Then me & Nigerians are NOT a good match lol. He can go settle with a buttoned up church lady grin

Our cultures are very different though so I understand. In my country everything goes, no holds barred cheesy
. I knew you had to be either based abroad or non nigerian to think the way you think. Wish you the best sis. Keep keeping it real.
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
tivta:
. I knew you had to be either based abroad or non nigerian to think the way you think. Wish you the best sis. Keep keeping it real.

Hehe. All the best to you too, bro.
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by nwadiuko1(m): 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
how?
in your comment you said "they/we rocks" and I said you should correct your self by saying "they/we rock' without the "s" because "they" or "we" is plural......you can only say "rocks" when you use a singular pronoun like "he", "she" or "it" thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media / Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here / Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.