Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap (42450 Views)

Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? / Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. / 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by freethinker01: 1:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
The 4th one really caught ma attentn simply because there was a gal I once asked out, when she realized I could b serious with ha, she told me she has dated one person in ha life and only d lst time she had seex was 'bout a yr n half ago prior to that time. Well, as time went on, we got closer and tins appnd drastically. I got to know the password of all ha phone apps n I accessed ha bbm n whatsapp.
I eventually saw hw she had given it to 4 different guys prior to that time. I just had to do chop n clean, I no get tyn 4 nonsense jawe. All these gals, the rate @ which they paint themselves holy is very annoying. Some 1 jsut have to b very careful.
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Progtlake(m): 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
guy must av dated my exes Bfr
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by JayBeeu: 1:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
After a long round of toasting and all sort of humiliations from her, I was able to lay her one fateful day 'as it were' den she confirm d relationship,ofcos I obleiged kiss...den she looked cheap to me afterwards...
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
whizbee:
Ladies this,Ladies that,
Abeg we want innovations not petty wonderful posts
Meanwhile
WORKING ON MY RAP ALBUM

are u airforce1
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by niceeric(m): 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
Preciousjoz:

op, maybe you should channel your time and energy to something reasonable, all these 10 reasons why women do this and that is getting stale! sometimes I wonder what kind of women have you been seeing or is it boredom that is making you create these dumb threads?
the post just 'touched' someone in a sensitive place lol......#guiltyascharged
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by toprealman: 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
Why always 3years and not 3days/weeks/months? I laugh at APC and PDP whenever they sing that tuneless song.
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Lstar4real(m): 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
Their was a girl that said what do u really want from me.. ..and she almost answered the question by herself by saying.. U want to date me? She left me with no option Dan this simple word......YES in capital Letter. tongue But Yet to date sad
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by lonelydora: 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
You are taking me down memory lane. I got all these questions those days.
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
JayBeeu:
After a long round of toasting and all sort of humiliations from her, I was able to lay her one fateful day 'as it were' den she confirm d relationship,ofcos I obleiged kiss...den she looked cheap to me afterwards...

You are one of the reasons why a woman should never pity or give in to, OR believe a man.
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by JideTheBlogger(m): 2:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
Promise me you will not leave me mtchew**
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by braxjay(m): 2:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by supaslim(m): 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
zick19:
MILITARY ZONE!!!! KEEP OFF

This land is not for sale, do not trespass....
omo onile confirm leleyi ooo
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
When they ask just reply....

"U know when I was a little boy, my uncle always took me to Mr Biggs wenever he was around, and in the evenings he tells me stories from his jolly past, sometime latter I stopped seeing him and wen I inquired his whereabout news had it that he died of brain cancer, I cried for days not being able to be consoled... av never forgot him... " grin

U'll lose her before the end of ur story.. works everytime
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Mightyguy(m): 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
Wel said my bro...haters cn hug d nearest transformer
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by horlarkunle: 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
Go to chibok
voltron:
I lost my Blackberry Passport 2 nights ago. now I am using this Nokia 4420 grin

I just got a job with GTBank and have rented an apartment at Oniru. I need to buy simple furniture
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by January27(f): 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
I came here to read funny comments and laugh
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
Pls OP help us to change the CAPTION of this write up for the sake of numbers 4 and 10. They ain't QUESTIONS
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
DeeCherry:

make una park well jare make we see space park.
shocked
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
[quote author=tosyne2much post=31013431][/quote]aswear Na everyt here girl Don ask me before...you on point
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by charijee(f): 2:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
Tosyne2much you go die ontop women matter o
*draws his ear*
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by CallMeBIRA(f): 3:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
lawsarma:
U GET AM.................................................... NA WETIN MA BOO ASK ME B DAT
What was your reply?
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by tosyne2much(m): 3:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
charijee:
Tosyne2much you go die ontop women matter o
*draws his ear*
I don't know what u are talking about my dear wink
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by tosyne2much(m): 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
chymevicks:
Pls OP help us to change the CAPTION of this write up for the sake of numbers 4 and 10. They ain't QUESTIONS
Once a thread hits FP, you can't modify your errors any longer.. Do u get me ?
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by tosyne2much(m): 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
Mightyguy:
Wel said my bro...haters cn hug d nearest transformer

Thanks boss cool
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Adesege(m): 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
For where?

Sheyb na u just talk say u dey drive Evoque X6 and u get 5 houses for Banana Island?

Lol. No mind that guy/gurl jhawe. Dem go dey form holy holy, yet na dem worse pass.

We knw people like them na. Sister Nkechi for church but for outside? Na dem they bleep pass.

tosyne2much:
Hahahahaha.. Egbon, me sef dey find house rent oooo cheesy
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by tosyne2much(m): 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
Adesege:
For where?

Sheyb na u just talk say u dey drive Evoque X6 and u get 5 houses for Banana Island?

Lol. No mind that guy/gurl jhawe. Dem go dey form holy holy, yet na dem worse pass.

We knw people like them na. Sister Nkechi for church but for outside? Na dem they bleep pass.

Banana Island ke ? Bros I still be that niqqa wey still dey hustle real hard out there to be the best amongst my equals

I no be hypocrite wey go come nairaland dey form say my papa na Dangote
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by domido(m): 4:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
[quote author=tosyne2much post=31013431][/quote]
Just so on point.
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Euckybaby(f): 4:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
voltron:

as noted.. those 2 questions are part of what girls ask u
hmmmmm
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Euckybaby(f): 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
malonephill:
meaning

Your need details
nope
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by tosyne2much(m): 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
LadyX:

Number 7 is a good question. It'll make her know her position. wink
Hahaha cheesy

Do you also ask such a kweshion ? wink
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by LadyX(f): 5:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahaha cheesy

Do you also ask such a kweshion ? wink
grin Think i've asked it before
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Hawlahscho(m): 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
Preciousjoz:

op, maybe you should channel your time and energy to something reasonable, all these 10 reasons why women do this and that is getting stale! sometimes I wonder what kind of women have you been seeing or is it boredom that is making you create these dumb threads?

Jesu!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nawa o...

But this thread is not dumb as you said naw, I wonder what makes it looks dumb to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. / Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction, Warri / PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.