Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap (42105 Views)

Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? / Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. / 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Psalmwise(m): 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
cheesy
tosyne2much:
My Diddydiva doesn't ask me such weird questions wink
cool

Hmmmm..., i see shocked
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Rexhenrex(m): 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
if she ask u what are we now? u simply reply we are, nothing but pencils in the hands of the creator. shikinah gringrin
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by tosyne2much(m): 8:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
sirlaw2:
E get one gal wey say make we swear blood oat say i no go leave am... Na immidiately i run leave am for d room... Insecurity dey kill gals shaa...
hahaha roflwkmd lmao lolxxx grin

Guy this ur comment almost make my food pass thru my nostril.. Guy u too funny abeg grin
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Bosville(m): 8:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ladies and forming...they act all smart but real guys will always outwit em'.
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by tosyne2much(m): 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
Preciousjoz:

op, maybe you should channel your time and energy to something reasonable, all these 10 reasons why women do this and that is getting stale! sometimes I wonder what kind of women have you been seeing or is it boredom that is making you create these dumb threads?
This is not a lame way to get attention.. Dem force you make you comment at gun point ? Oooga abeg swerve enta BRT lane jhoooor

If I like make I channel am to senseless things, na ur business ? I'm here to make fun and I'm so loving it.

It has been stated that when you stumble upon a thread and it looks trashy to you, kindly bleep off.. As easy as ABC

13 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Psalmwise(m): 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
cool
tosyne2much:
This is not a lame way to get attention.. Dem force you make you comment at gun point ? Oooga abeg swerve enta BRT lane jhoooor

If I like make I channel am to senseless things, na ur business ? I'm here to make fun and I'm so loving it.

It has been stated that when you stumble upon a thread and it looks trashy to you, kindly bleep off.. As easy as ABC
grin
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Psalmwise(m): 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
cool
Rexhenrex:
if she ask u what are we now? u simply reply we are, nothing but pencils in the hands of the creator. shikinah gringrin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by tosyne2much(m): 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
Psalmwise:
cheesy cool

Hmmmm..., i see shocked
U surprised ? wink
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by tosyne2much(m): 8:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
Psalmwise:
I dey wait the babe wey go cum counter say wetin tosin talk nah lie abi say she nvr ask any of those question

Buh make we look am smiley...,Tosyn2much cum and face my panel angry...,aw many babes you don sample ....cos nah all the postsex questions wey dem dey ask you don mention wink.... You are a suspect sad...,u nid to be nabbed by women patrol officers(WPO) cool
Na only one babe I don sample b4 ooooo wink
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by tosyne2much(m): 9:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
cutieberie1:

sir am fully awake...
Any thread I drop is coming ryt frm ma head.. If you see it somewhere else, that's plagiarism

1 Like

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Psalmwise(m): 9:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
cheesy
tosyne2much:
U surprised ? wink

i yam...so its only thank u she will say or owk
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Pr0ton: 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
Preciousjoz:
attention? from who? you? I can't stop laughing.who are you or rather, what are you?

okay, continue with your neonatal rants. one day you will grow some balls and stop forming e-warrior.

fun you say? you are just making a fool out of your self. what do you do for a living? do you go to school? how come you have time for these nonsense!

apparently, NL changed this word for you. oh! now I have a better picture of who you are, you are from the gutter. you won't get a reply from me again, nothing is going to make me exchange gutter words with you!

We also have the lame followers following their master anywhere the breeze steers him to...

But see how you murdered that guy's life. grin

2 Likes

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
Chidonc:

How he take concern us, abi nairaland resemble police station, if u wan buy furniture abeg go market.

na wetin girls of nowadays dey ask bro
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Psalmwise(m): 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
cool
tosyne2much:
Na only one babe I don sample b4 ooooo wink
undecided

Nah she cum ask u all dose questions abi, abi she nah cnn reporter allampur
or ow u take knw...
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by tosyne2much(m): 9:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
Preciousjoz:
You won't get a reply from me again, nothing is going to make me exchange gutter words with you!
Hahaha see this bush man/lady.. Were you unleashed from a zoo or what ?

Who the hell are ? Aside nairaland, I bet you can't stand me behind the internet

Hahaha did u just make mention of a GUTTER BOY? If that's the level you want to take it to.. Lemme start by asking, which of the latest Rover Sport are you able to afford ? How many European countries have you travelled to ? How many people look up to you for their immediate needs ?

We've got rich niqqas on this forum and most of them avoid boasting of their finances. Don't just know why people who are struggling for 3 square meal out there would come to this forum and hype themselves as if they are the sons of Dangote

Dick head, I'm sowi rich people don't talk this way.. cheesy

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by tosyne2much(m): 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
Psalmwise:
cool undecided

Nah she cum ask u all dose questions abi, abi she nah cnn reporter allampur
or ow u take knw...
Hahahaha no whine me baba.. My babe dey watch every of my comments.. Hehehe cheesy
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by joseph1832(m): 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
Tosyne2much how market? grin grin grin
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Psalmwise(m): 10:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
cool
tosyne2much:
Hahahaha no whine me baba.. My babe dey watch every of my comments.. Hehehe cheesy
cool

winkdere is God sha
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by tosyne2much(m): 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
joseph1832:
Tosyne2much how market? grin grin grin
oga mi, I no see ur green light at all... Abi na babe kidnap you ni ? wink
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Psalmwise(m): 10:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
coolGuy if na me u tell all dis tinz ah go vex deactivat my nairaland acct and instead view topic as a guest
tosyne2much:
Hahaha see this bush man/lady.. Were you unleashed from a zoo or what ?

Who the hell are ? Bone nairaland, I bet you can't stand me behind the internet

Hahhaha did u make mention of a GUTTER BOY? If that's the level you want to take it too.. Lemme start by asking, which of the latest Rover Sport are you able to afford ? How many European countries have you travelled to ? How many people look up to you for their immediate needs ?

We've got rich niqqas on this forum and most of them avoid boasting of their finances.

Dick head, I'm sowi rich people don't talk this way.. cheesy
grin grin u dnt mess with me STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN

1 Like

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by joseph1832(m): 10:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
oga mi, I no see ur green light at all... Abi na babe kidnap you ni ? wink
Not at all...
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by suyamasta(m): 10:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
@tosyne2much lol quite true tho
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by tosyne2much(m): 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
Psalmwise:
coolGuy if na me u tell all dis tinz ah go vex deactivat my nairaland acct and instead view topic as a guest grin grin u dnt mess with me STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN
Hahaha bros abeg easy oooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 24, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by sanbells(f): 12:39am On Feb 24, 2015
ShakurM:
After sex , She asks 'what are we now'?

We are who we are when no one is watching grin

Or

We are nothing but pencils in the hand of the creator..
lol...abi

1 Like

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 24, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by mirexxx(f): 12:46am On Feb 24, 2015
I don't ask these questions undecided

quote me if u are a fool tongue
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by tosyne2much(m): 12:57am On Feb 24, 2015
Preciousjoz:
who called you a gutter boy? maybe you have a problem with comprehension..your "f" word is the gutter word.of course I didn't expect you to get that anyways since your comprehension skills are so great. read my reply again, this time very slowly.
Can you just see your life ? Now lemme tell you what you don't know. When you say someone is from the GUTTER; GUTTER in that context is an idiomatic expression which means someone is from a poor home/background

Next time be conscious of your use of words at slight provocation.

Last bullet, if poverty is all you can prophesy into my life this year, my God will definitely put you to shame in all your endeavours

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by tosyne2much(m): 1:08am On Feb 24, 2015
mirexxx:
I don't ask these questions undecided

quote me if u are a fool tongue
I just did

1 Like

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by naijaboiy: 1:14am On Feb 24, 2015
"You are the first guy i'm sending my N*de pictures to"

"I do all these things because I Love you"

undecided

1 Like

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Nobody: 1:18am On Feb 24, 2015

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? / Grandma Rocks A Teenage Boy At A Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.