Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap (42143 Views)

Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? / Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. / 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 24, 2015
Preciousjoz:
who called you a gutter boy? maybe you have a problem with comprehension..your "f" word is the gutter word.of course I didn't expect you to get that anyways since your comprehension skills are so great. read my reply again, this time very slowly.
What is your problem ? Are your senses working at all ? You just have to admit that your thinking faculty is so low

This is Africa, when you use the word GUTTER to describe someone, it actually means the person is from a poor background

I think you are the one to work on your comprehension skill you dumb headed self acclaimed scholar who knows nothing

Tosin It will be silly of you if you further reply his quote since it's glaring he's only hating on you, cos it's so funny why someone you barely is trying his best just to mouth thrash you at all cost

Don't dare quote me cos I won't even stoop so low to engage in an e-fight with a low IQ and deductive reasoning fellow like you

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Nobody: 1:28am On Feb 24, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by henrylowe(m): 2:00am On Feb 24, 2015
Preciousjoz:
who called you a gutter boy? maybe you have a problem with comprehension..your "f" word is the gutter word.of course I didn't expect you to get that anyways since your comprehension skills are so great. read my reply again, this time very slowly.
I'm a silent user on this forum and I just felt I should contribute on this thread

Take it or leave it, Tosin is great motivator on this forum and I so much admire his brilliancy and writing skills. The way haters comment bad about this cool dude making it look like everything about him is bad

Have you ever wondered why most of those threads you regard to as trashy threads constantly hit FP ? He posts and haters storm on the thread and condemn it yet the thread would be consider FP worthy by the moderators. Why ? The originality ORIGINALITY
of his posts

I think you should stop hating when you see people doing what you are not capable of.. It's not easy rack ones brain and scribble things down, so that's a good reason why you should appreciate his write-ups. I think that's his style and it's really working for him so I don't think there's any need ranting

And lastly, please never refer to people using the word "you are from the GUTTER" (remember this is Nigeria), it doesn't make sense at all and I expect you to apologize for using such a word on a fellow brother.

God bless

2 Likes

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Nobody: 2:11am On Feb 24, 2015
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by skywalker888(f): 2:25am On Feb 24, 2015
Preciousjoz:
The OP never misinterpreted you.. That statement was wrong and you just have to admit it.. Say unto others what you want them to say unto you
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by nicekid4u(m): 2:26am On Feb 24, 2015
Lol guy, u get am. Me I jus keep mute till we depart, after dat I send u somethn #cash to keep u mute. 4 we meet no more
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by david96(m): 7:22am On Feb 24, 2015
Do you often find yourself in a situation that you're so busy and unable to leave your location to get something to yourself or do you have that unique tailor that lives far away but you need your clothes the next morning before you travel but its late and lagos traffic is war don't worry Superflash Express Courier to the rescue . Here in Superflash our priority is to provide excellent service to our customers, we deliver items of all kinds ranging from foodstuff, certain foods, cosmetics, weavons, jewelry, clothes,bags,accessories,shoes,documents, household items ... We pick up and deliver in Unique speed all around lagos . SuperFlash Express; faster ,reliable, better . In lagos deliveries cost #1,000 except in Ajah,Badagry and Ikorodu where it costs #2,000 ,that same day. We are also fresh in delivering to anywhere in Nigeria and Abroad the next day. For enquiries email superflashxpress@gmail.com or visit www.superflashxpress.com or better still call 08029772977 or 08090650005 . Time is more valuable than money: patronize us : anyone can be stranded but Superflash Express to the rescue. Remember One day you'll need this kindly broadcast to friends and loved ones they may need it to thanks
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by mirexxx(f): 7:38am On Feb 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
I just did
lol oK
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by TDstarr: 8:05am On Feb 24, 2015
number 1 annoys me to my bone
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by TDstarr: 8:08am On Feb 24, 2015
Psalmwise:
undecided

#She will cry#
#You have voilated me i never wanted to do it.
#I have only done it once and it was my previous bf that did it
#He forced me to do it....now you did same[i][/i]stcheeew (while it was happening u were saying ouch ahh ooh dada pls continue ..its paining me..ahh ..no swtpaining)oniranu
undecided
Lets us make a blood oath shocked shocked

NB: Nah person tell me oo grin

Psalmwise
THEJOLLYGOODFELLOW
the crying part annoys me to my bone , i have learnt to ignore cos its childish
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by sirlaw2(m): 9:34am On Feb 24, 2015
Guys, we ar not kids, ar we? Y dnt we do d mature thing and stop quarrelling like gals... (no offence ladies). Tosyn n precious... Come on guys... Truce??

1 Like

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by tosyne2much(m): 9:53am On Feb 24, 2015
sirlaw2:
Guys, we ar not kids, ar we? Y dnt we do d mature thing and stop quarrelling like gals... (no offence ladies). Tosyn n precious... Come on guys... Truce??
Now he should be happy that he has achieved his mission by successfully derailing my thread
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Kingsasian(m): 11:12am On Feb 24, 2015
I don hear all tire but they still proved themselves cheap.
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 24, 2015
Questions they use to trap a nigga.
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by centjamie(m): 11:14am On Feb 24, 2015
Lol.so true
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 24, 2015
would love to buy land here ... but na swamp remain.

1 Like

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by airsaylongcon: 11:17am On Feb 24, 2015
cutieberie1:
hav cn dis post smwhr b4 hmmm..

Seconded. This is not the first time I am seeing this post
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 24, 2015
This one na MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS oooo
U find these questions come from the brains of almost all NIGERIAN babe except for ASHAWOsss
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by datguru: 11:18am On Feb 24, 2015
diddydiva:

well that's because I trust you , know my place in your heart and what we share is genuine

#winks

Like seriously?

*jealous*
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by rawpadgin(m): 11:19am On Feb 24, 2015
stop f*cking small girls
na dem dey ask this kind questions

1 Like

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by AmaechiLinus(m): 11:20am On Feb 24, 2015
Next.
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by vega84(m): 11:23am On Feb 24, 2015
True yarn all the way! #vegatalks#
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by hahn(m): 11:23am On Feb 24, 2015
whizbee:

WORKING ON MY RAP ALBUM

So is airforce1
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by lordprosh(m): 11:24am On Feb 24, 2015
2dice:
The one that vex me most is..
This is my first time dear..
"Promise me you will marry me"...
What do you xpect me to say
When Promise land is involve

Ur own small...my gf talk say make we do secret marriage cry embarassed

But I tell am say no b time for Dat....

1 Like

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Penuelseun(m): 11:24am On Feb 24, 2015
Lol

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Psalmwise(m): 11:24am On Feb 24, 2015
undecided
mirexxx:
I don't ask these questions undecided

quote me if u are a fool tongue
undecided

You will just say thank u or owk undecided

BTW bieng an Efool is preferable grin
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by oloworulz(m): 11:25am On Feb 24, 2015
whizbee:
Ladies this,Ladies that,
Abeg we want innovations not petty wonderful posts
Meanwhile
WORKING ON MY RAP ALBUM
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 24, 2015
diddydiva:
here to observe

undecided
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Psalmwise(m): 11:26am On Feb 24, 2015
cool
TDstarr:
the crying part annoys me to my bone , i have learnt to ignore cos its childish
cool

You sef go console am...babe its notin...it once happend to sumone in the bible grin
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Silasthegreat(m): 11:26am On Feb 24, 2015
True but then, I don't think any girl is cheap. She gave you easy assess doesn't mean she gives other guys the same privilege.
#myopinionthough#

3 Likes

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 24, 2015
Tosyne2much

You have devoted your time to the study and pursuit of women of easy virtue. The ladies you have been with are beggarly classless, and it has given you a narrow and false orientation. You make it sound like girls are robots with a pre-programmed set of behaviours. But the actual problem is that you have the culture of picking the rotten fruits that fall to the ground, maybe because you do not have the patience or skill to climb up the tree, thats were the fresh fruits are............#justhating

2 Likes

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Mourin(f): 11:32am On Feb 24, 2015
And this made fp, just observing sha lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men / Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi / 10 Ways To Know Your Woman Is A Keeper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.