Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? (31243 Views)

Can You ? / Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by JoeCutie(m): 10:35am On Feb 25, 2015
I used to think that this is impossible, but I've come to realize how very possible it is.

Now Playing:
I knew I loved you - Savage Garden smiley

Download and listen to this song. It would explain a whole lot to you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Juliesexy(f): 10:46am On Feb 25, 2015
JoeCutie:
I used to think that this is impossible, but I've come to realize how very possible it is.

Now Playing:
I knew I loved you - Savage Garden smiley

Download and listen to this song. It would explain a whole lot to you.
Same here. smiley

1 Like

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by praxisnetworks: 11:01am On Feb 25, 2015
see am?

justwise:

That is an important step...meeting physically...you even shine-the-Congo....congratulations grin grin

Wishing both you the very best.
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by lanicky(f): 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
praxisnetworks:
Cynthia Osukogu......
diddydiva Chizzy20, missjenna, Funkychic, texybaby, Nneka123, lanicky, Midehi, justwise, Cutehector

https://www.nairaland.com/1025841/how-killed-cynthia-osukogu-suspects

if I had my way I will ban all of you for a very loonnnng time. angry angry angry

I av 3 friends who're nairalanders...we met here nd decided to see our selves physically. We're still friends till now.

My brother has friends in his department who're active members nd a moderator.

Like I said earlier in my post....u have tó be careful when meeting a total stranger for d first time.
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Chizzy20(f): 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
Midehi:

what is this all about, i dont understand
same hia.
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
pinkycute:
I've been busy for days now sad

Don't have time.

I hope you're good

PinkyCute Watsup na?
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by pinkycute(f): 4:36am On Feb 26, 2015
Am cool Danbrowndmf "Morning Good grin

danbrowndmf:
PinkyCute Watsup na?
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:29am On Feb 26, 2015
Lngst tym,lyk u'v been busy dis days.:/ You wrk i guess?
pinkycute:
Am cool Danbrowndmf "Morning Good grin

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
Yes I can,if the person loves me for real.I really love with all my heart.
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
The first one did not work out though
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
reminiscing:
You must have gotten over it now right?
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You must have gotten over it now right?

its hard but with time....
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
reminiscing:

its hard but with time....
wow! You still haven't?? It's sure going to pass with time like you said though. But for the main time, #EnjoyYourself smiley
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by zaralady: 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
Op very possible, u cn love anywhere, anyhw Dats hw funny love is, it's sometimes not sophisticated u knw...one of the best guy hav ever date was a guy I met online and we neva got to meet, he was a wonderful guy and believe me I loved him, I was infatuated, some online dating re real and sweet, hav tried it twice...but not planning on trying again sha wink smiley
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by irishCream: 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
paschenko:
it has happened to me, met my current babe on facebook back in early May on Vanguard.com's comments box discussing about the Chibok girls. sent her an innocent friend request after going tru her comments on the issue, her comments were quite brilliant. she accepted the request after 2weeks. became g'mrni n g'evni friends, then by the end of july we were chatting regularly. we exchanged number mid-august and since then till date we talk on fone at least twice daily. She lives in Kaduna n me in Akwa Ibom. i most confess i never believed in falling in love with a woman i never met, but it happened with her, though she made the 1st move, visited me from kaduna early October n spent a week,i returned the favour from December 18th tru 24th when i travelled back to Uyo. i've never loved a woman d way i love my bae, am planning marrying her, even if she aint aware, planning to propose to her on birthday. i must confess it hasn't been easy completely shunning side chicks, but the Lord is my strength . So OP, u can love someone without seeing him/her....

Chaiii...mme ntamma ukpok isong ado do cry
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by paschenko(m): 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
irishCream:

Mbok mbok edima Ufan, ku nam. Iwot anieh kon! Ku nam nya nsak!!!! Hahahahahhahahahhaaaaa, Iyami, ame kama nfana o. Akere dieh? Nam yak udiongho!
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by paschenko(m): 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
irishCream:

Mbok mbok edima Ufan, ku nam. Iwot anieh kon! Ku nam nya nsak!!!! Hahahahahhahahahhaaaaa, Iyami, ame kama nfana o. Akere dieh? Nam yak udiongho!
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by irishCream: 9:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
paschenko:

Nko afo mme nno nno owo nwan mfen esit mfo cry cry
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by paschenko(m): 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
irishCream:

Nko afo mme nno nno owo nwan mfen esit mfo cry cry

Iyooooooh. Uwan uneghe kedo, mkpe ket akop usem uwan, ando nke mbi doh.
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by irishCream: 9:52am On Mar 02, 2015
paschenko:

Iyooooooh. Uwan uneghe kedo, mkpe ket akop usem uwan, ando nke mbi doh.

Akab ambiangha awod grin

Nko afo abo ke imo iya ibib anye ndo ke usen emana amo cry

Emesiere, mmenin okoneyo mfo ama anem smiley
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by paschenko(m): 3:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
irishCream:

Akab ambiangha awod grin

Nko afo abo ke imo iya ibib anye ndo ke usen emana amo cry

Emesiere, mmenin okoneyo mfo ama anem smiley

Mme nno abasi ekom kusen ubok, but Idem ane mbiak, ufiop Idem afanah tutu.
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by irishCream: 4:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
paschenko:

Mme nno abasi ekom kusen ubok, but Idem ane mbiak, ufiop Idem afanah tutu.

Kpe!!! sad sad ame dad ibok
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by UEDIBO: 5:30am On Mar 03, 2015
WILL YOU BE MY MY FUTURE WIFE? [color=#006600][/color]
texybaby:

Life partner strAIGHT away...abi u wanna experiment falling in love online....go ahead
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by danbrowndmf(m): 5:48am On Mar 03, 2015
reminiscing:
where do u reside?

u'v got a nyc eyes!
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 03, 2015
danbrowndmf:
where do u reside?

u'v got a nyc eyes!

Thanks a lot.I am presently residing in Uyo because of school
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:11am On Mar 03, 2015
reminiscing:

Thanks a lot.I am presently residing in Uyo because of school
Am addicted to beariful eyes...#NoFlattern Oh, apart frm Uyo where else do u reside?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy / It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments / 7 Tips To Make Your Vagina ‘tight Like A Virgin’, Get Better Orgasms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.