Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? (31183 Views)

Can You ? / Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by blessedqueen(f): 12:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
I did and we are married now

1 Like

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
sexyseun:
Am presently in love with my bobo in (Canada) and i have never met him before... kiss
it cld b his location. angry
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by teejah03(m): 12:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
Haha!! Dis question is funny though...

Buh ive fall in love wiit someone I met on social network..

We kept a relation thru telelefone converstations and wen we saw each other we fell in love..

#akumatata...
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

hahahahaha
E reach to ask o.
Maybe na why im dey pose for me.
Lol
Make im come answer cheesy grin
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
nkemdi89:
Am a living witness, I fell in love with someone I met online even before meeting him after our meeting the love now multiplied that I can't even breathe, have asked myself this question multiple times if it is right or if am under illusion or infactuation or lust because I see myself loving him more than he does. I just need someone to slap me back into reality cos I can't concentrate at work and am resenting others am even crying as am typing cos a strong person like me emotionally is now being shattered which has never happened to me.
Which part of Nigeria are you? I'll gladly come over to slap you back to reality grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
d lady i ever love the most is d one i av never met buh still loving her from November 2011 till date, so many girls i av physically dated after her buh dey don't tickle my fansy like she does, i really wish i marry her

seems like am crazy dou, buh wat can i do

2 Likes

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by chikzyet(f): 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
Nope
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by nkemdi89(f): 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Which part of Nigeria are you? I'll gladly come over to slap you back to reality grin
Imo please come and slap me back from reality
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by JOKLEVIZ(m): 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
Wait, do u mean d way i ave beinq in love wt u since i viewed ur profile days aqo?
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
nkemdi89:

Imo please come and slap me back from reality
Would you mind I slap you with some words rather than the physical slap? smiley
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by nkemdi89(f): 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Would you mind I slap you with some words rather than the physical slap? smiley
Slap is slap o as long it will take me out of this mess.
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
nkemdi89:

Slap is slap o as long it will take me out of this mess.
Lol. Maybe it's not really a mess. Maybe it is. Sending you a pm
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by emecheboy2(m): 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
it is only common with those that want oyibo wife or husband
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
Very possible but there are things that you need to watch out.

First, photogenic, what you see sometimes, isn't always what you get. Most guys fall for this.

Second, even if you're happy with what you finally end up with, how do you know she's just as satisfied as you? Women are as foolish as guys and will want to believe they're in love. And lets not forget, some women can be very picky. If you're not what she expected, then she'll feel unhappy and would leave you like a shot.

I know there are some hot women, but that doesn't mean they'll be interesting, fun, sexy or make a good girl-friend.

Infact, there are girls out there who love the attention they get all the time. I don't want to be like one of those losers who follow them.
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by anigbajumo(m): 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
Aprime:
Most comments here are depressing.

It only shows how limited people know about love.
Believe me, love comes in many ways. You don't have to see that person physically to fall in love.

You might just fall in love with a person's intellectual, voice, picture, writing, anything. Love happens in your mind and when there's no physical component, it can be the strongest emotion you can ever feel.

So YES. It's very possible.
welldone guy! I don gat OT in ur comment.
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by scanner1000(m): 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
ilotriouzAY:
Can you fall for someone you've never met? Maybe you met on social networks , but you've never met the person
yes bt nt love u just need s*x dat it
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
Pr0ton:
In Olamide's voice

*am I mad?* undecided
grin grin
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by charismaticdave(m): 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
ilotriouzAY:
Can you fall for someone you've never met? Maybe you met on social networks , but you've never met the person

I think this thread asks the question.

https://www.nairaland.com/2116018/how-ended-up-marrying-lady
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Jossyroyal1: 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
o yes! I fell in love with a girl! and she loves me too! we met and currently dating!

1 Like

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by eedrees(m): 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
texybaby:
Woww sounds interesting but it hasnt happened to me though
Let's give a try baby cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by nkemdi89(f): 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol. Maybe it's not really a mess. Maybe it is. Sending you a pm
Alrite.
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by braxjay(m): 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
of cos ! i was in love with halle berry before i met her

to see the pix clearly, tilt your eyes wink wink

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by faradexs09(m): 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
You cant imagine what the brain is capable of,so if u ask me if love is possible without sight I'll say yes,cause judgements are made based on personality types, auditory inputs and experiences,the visual aspect just magnify the feelings u know...by the way how do the blind fall in love...ask me,love really has some silly definitions all conjured by the brain.
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Amefrica na you? grin

grin grin grin
Haha no oo, nor be me oo, sexyseun is pretty tho - but we've never talked before not to talk of falling in love. cheesy
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by CallMeBIRA(f): 3:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
Cutehector:
U dnt need to mEet someone befor u love the person. No one has met God yet we love him in spirit.and that is d same technique wen u fall in love it dat guy or girl who captivates your heart buh u aint met yet . So if u ask me, yes, I'd say its possible.
Best comment so far
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

hahahahaha
E reach to ask o.
Maybe na why im dey pose for me.

undecided undecided
She tell you say na me? grin Na only me dey Canada for Nairaland? grin
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
Amefrica:

grin grin grin
Haha no oo, nor be me oo, sexyseun is pretty tho - but we've never talked before not to talk of falling in love. cheesy
Lol! Ok oooo but why you kon dey pose for kachisbarbie na? grin
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol! Ok oooo but why you kon dey pose for kachisbarbie na? grin

Because er-ermm err erm-err I don't even know. embarassed
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by habebe1(m): 3:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
Mine started with her calling the wrong number, I ws feeling naughty so I called her back and we became chat buddies, in two weeks we were having phone intimacy. Planning on meeting up soon. Dunno if that is love tho undecided
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
Amefrica:

Because er-ermm err erm-err I don't even know. embarassed
hahaha
Meanwhile someone is here who wouldn't pose for her at all grin
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
hahaha
Meanwhile someone is here who wouldn't pose for her at all grin

Then go for it! smiley
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
yemstok:

Testimony Time! Let somebody shout halleluyah!
halleluyah!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Where Are Our Virgins Today? / Name Something A Woman Can't Go A Week Without / 5 Things I Had To Overcome To Find My Dream Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.