Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,212 members, 7,825,797 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo (63563 Views)

After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) / OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party :o / Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by endy4oxide(m): 10:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:

Ion know about you, but as for me, i'mma remain single than marry a biatch who is not ashamed to display her immorality

Your chioce !!! You can change that biatch to a good wife !!!! U will feel neglected when children will be calling ur mates daddy and call u uncle ....
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
otunbadan:

Including your mother?

If your mother is a biatch mine is not. My mother's generation is the last sane generation of women with dignity. If you were brought up in a good home, you won't bring your mother to a public forum like this

1 Like

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by alayo22002(m): 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

THIS IS WHY I WILL NEVER MARRY A NIGERIAN LADY. THEY ARE FULL OF IMMORALITY AND NOT ASHAMED TO DISPLAY IT undecided IMAGINE A GIRL BITCHING RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER FAMILY AND INLAWS. THIS IS A SHAME AND I WILL RATHER DIE SINGLE undecided
story for the God
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by eugenela(m): 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

THIS IS WHY I WILL NEVER MARRY A NIGERIAN LADY. THEY ARE FULL OF IMMORALITY AND NOT ASHAMED TO DISPLAY IT undecided IMAGINE A GIRL BITCHING RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER FAMILY AND INLAWS. THIS IS A SHAME AND I WILL RATHER DIE SINGLE undecided
u know road to air port?
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
I go dance pass like dat sef.

2 Likes

searching4love:
undecided

HEY HEY NIGERIAN LDIES ARE NOT SEEKING FOR YOU EITHER.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by RichieBanks(m): 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ivorybaby:
and so? You can die now it's not too late.

Who is this mgbeke You sef dey feel like Nigerian woman undecided if dem use u as dash sef i won't look u twice. Uncultured vulture undecided

1 Like

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by bankyblue(m): 10:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

RIP
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by ndidibabe(f): 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

May you die Single IJN. Amen.
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
endy4oxide:

Your chioce !!! You can change that biatch to a good wife !!!! U will feel neglected when children will be calling ur mates daddy and call u uncle ....

Once a good girl's gone bad, she's gone forever undecided

1 Like

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Euckybaby(f): 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

GOOD FOR YOU
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by otunbadan(m): 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:

If your mother is a biatch mine is not. My mother's generation is the last sane generation of women with dignity. If you were brought up in a good home, you won't bring your mother to a public forum like this

See this American deportee oshi.....olodo,your stupidity like someone said up there is hereditary. So you are replying every comment in this forum in real time,jobless oshi

1 Like

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
fairygeh:
You sound so bitter and pained. What's the cause?BTW aint no Nigerian lady gonna marry a saddist like you cool

undecided who wan marry ur type b4 Ugly girls be feeling fly

1 Like

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Tashaamania(f): 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
xynerise:

Your opinion sucks
trust me, that guy you are quoting is been haunted by a mad woman's spirit grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by koolg: 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

a mumu up here
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Goldienana(f): 10:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

What's d name of ur church?
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
Chadso:

THEN GO and DIE!!!!!!!!!

You will surely die. Just be patient, the stray bullet will locate u soon undecided

1 Like

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
xynerise:

Your opinion sucks

Ion give a fvck buddy

1 Like

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by semoly(m): 10:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

then go and die nah because ur mama no be naija
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by fairygeh(f): 10:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:

undecided who wan marry ur type b4 Ugly girls be feeling fly
You my dear,have just made the crazy mistake of quoting me.Are you mad or trying to be mad ? Simply answer yes or no.
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by MizyB(f): 10:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

my brother, on behalf of Nigerian Girls i apologize to you sir!

3 Likes

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
cold:

Your idiocy must be hereditary

Your stupidity is legendary. Your father is surely a learner compared to you undecided

1 Like

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
freezyprinzy:
4 ur mind watin u write now make sense nobody's forcing u lyk durrrh its a free world my mom z a nigerian so also my sis naija gals rock tho stubborn smetyms

Shut your ugly trap and learn to spell correctly. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by olaolu20: 10:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
use this link http:///24b1f0f to Apply for the Elite Employee Quest 2015.

The Elite
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
MizyB:

my brother, on behalf of Nigerian Girls i apologize to you sir!

Rejected undecided

1 Like

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by endy4oxide(m): 10:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:

Once a good girl's gone bad, she's gone forever undecided

Man of lil faith !!!!!!
Ur name says it all *searching4love.
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Shiifi(m): 10:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
sai buhari

2 Likes

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
fairygeh:
You my dear,has just made the crazy mistake of quoting me.Are you mad or trying to be mad ? Simply answer yes or no.

Your type are quick to abuse but will scream for the mods when you run out of words. I rather let u wallow in your idiocy undecided

2 Likes

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
semoly:
then go and die nah because ur mama no be naija

You are brain dead already. Soon your life will be on the shelf undecided

1 Like

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
Goldienana:

What's d name of ur church?

Gurumaraji church of the lord undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) / Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples / Help!!! My Neighbour Is A Screamer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.