Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo (63565 Views)

After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) / OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party :o / Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Gabreal1(m): 1:40am On Feb 24, 2015
J0nyb0y:
Lol... They really met at the club...
guy Howpha you nau, wetin dey sup.
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by RichieF27: 1:57am On Feb 24, 2015
searching4love:
undecided
You die single you lose

THIS IS WHY I WILL NEVER MARRY A NIGERIAN LADY. THEY ARE FULL OF IMMORALITY AND NOT ASHAMED TO DISPLAY IT undecided IMAGINE A GIRL BITCHING RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER FAMILY AND INLAWS. THIS IS A SHAME AND I WILL RATHER DIE SINGLE undecided
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by darlenese(f): 2:09am On Feb 24, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

THIS IS WHY I WILL NEVER MARRY A NIGERIAN LADY. THEY ARE FULL OF IMMORALITY AND NOT ASHAMED TO DISPLAY IT undecided IMAGINE A GIRL BITCHING RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER FAMILY AND INLAWS. THIS IS A SHAME AND I WILL RATHER DIE SINGLE undecided

and May u die single ,,,,,,,,, amen
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by kayalla(f): 2:28am On Feb 24, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

re u well?
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by kayalla(f): 2:30am On Feb 24, 2015
searching4love:

They are uncultured and immoral undecided

so go and die

single
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by kayalla(f): 2:33am On Feb 24, 2015
xynerise:

Are you kidding me? Mr. Hypocrite Okoro, whether the family likes it or not, these lovers are happy together whether they met at a club or in the zoo. Nigerians are just hypocritically religious

dont mind the ewu awusa.
wedding is once in a lifetime except now that thins don change.
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Ilekeh(f): 2:49am On Feb 24, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

The Nigerian ladies are dancing by themselves abi?
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Toby30(m): 3:40am On Feb 24, 2015
The rocking continues.... :DThe rocking continues....
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Juliesexy(f): 4:34am On Feb 24, 2015
Chai! These ones ehn, they can even rush to a corner and have a straight quickie, while the ceremony goes on. As e dey hot! grin

Shoki!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by spicy244(f): 4:48am On Feb 24, 2015
[quo author=searching4love post=31019671]

Your stupidity is legendary. Your father is surely a learner compared to you undecided[/quote]

Its so obvious u have an undiagnosed problem which is beyond medical. You insulted someone for dragging your mum into public forum, why bring someone else's dad here? You really need a thorough deliverance. That name doesn't suit u, dead love should av been better.
I'm sure u got no sistas else u won't speak ill of women like that.
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 5:07am On Feb 24, 2015
spicy244:
[quo author=searching4love post=31019671]

Your stupidity is legendary. Your father is surely a learner compared to you undecided

Its so obvious u have an undiamesed problem which is beyond medical. You insulted someone for dragging your mum into public forum, why bring someone else's dad here? You really need a thorough deliverance. That name doesn't suit u, dead love should av been better.
I'm sure u got no sistas else u won't speak ill of women like that.

Shut up and mind ur business. Are u blind to see that i was pushed to the wall by those foools you're supporting Is it a crime to state how i feel about women? Why are u guys pained? did i mention anyone of you You also need deliverance from your idiocy. Nonsense
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 5:10am On Feb 24, 2015
kayalla:

so go and die

single

Yes i will but after your funeral undecided Rude biatch
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 5:11am On Feb 24, 2015
kayalla:

re u well?

No you're sick in the brain undecided
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 5:16am On Feb 24, 2015
darlenese:

and May u die single ,,,,,,,,, amen

And may you die a miserable death too. Your body parts shall be eaten by vultures. Olofoo undecided
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 5:17am On Feb 24, 2015
[quote author=RichieF27 post=31023654][/quote]

undecided

1 Like

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 5:18am On Feb 24, 2015
Svelte98:

#smh#
sad much?

Mtcheeeew undecided
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 5:19am On Feb 24, 2015
bobman:

AMEN 3XE IJN

Eri e buru undecided
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 5:22am On Feb 24, 2015
[quountil author=masterpat post=31023154]

D young man has figured out how he is going to die... #fool

Ur searching4love will come to an end very soon cus ur life partner is waiting 4u @hell[/quote]

You won't last. Your funeral is imminent. Tears and mourning shall flow in your family house. Tragedies shall be your portion. Assshole undecided
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by lockupman(m): 5:23am On Feb 24, 2015
Please don't say that again. My naija ladies are my choice anytime and anyday. Come and see women here in the US, you'll appreciate Nigerian babes. They're not perfect though;but if I want to build my home, naija babe is my choice.

searching4love:
undecided

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 5:24am On Feb 24, 2015
Justfollowit:

Are you depressed?

You need to see some weddings in the Western world before jumping into conclusion.

There is no way this couple have parents or elders in their families.

I'm not depressed but stated how i feel about our women's shamelessness. Must i marry a Nigerian lady So why are you lots attacking my post?
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 5:29am On Feb 24, 2015
keddyluv:

I agree with you, AMEN. Ignorance kills, may God deliver you. When it will be time to get married, na church go be your second name. By then you will forget the covenant you put yourself, heaven and earth has recorded it. Even nairaland and its readers has recorded it. The devil has even seat on those words. Be very careful I repeat.

Stop giving me that heaven and earth shit. I don't give a Bleep about your sermons. Why are u guys taking marriage to the extreme Must i get married If it is a priority to you doesn't mean i feel the same. Once again, i rather die single than marry a Nigerian lady. Nonsense undecided
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by spicy244(f): 5:29am On Feb 24, 2015
[quote author=searching4love post=31024491]

Shut up and mind ur business. Are u blind to see that i was pushed to the wall by those foools you're supporting Is it a crime to state how i feel about women? Why are u guys pained? did i ment3ion anyone of you You also need deliverance from your idiocy. Nonsense [/quote ]

Its better if people stop quoting n giving you attention cos I can see your problem is beyond physical and medical. I'm sure its spiritual. Your mother would av fasted and prayed a lot maybe that's why its at this level else it would av bin worse. No amount of words or prayers can even have effect on u IDIOT. You are a waste to your family FOOL
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 5:40am On Feb 24, 2015
[quote author=spicy244 post=31024647][/quote]

Had your useless mother remembered to train you in the right way, you would av learned to respect people's opinions and not curse anyone who disagrees with your school of thought. You are a disgrace to the woman race and idiots like u are typical examples of why its better to marry foreigners. You biatches are rude, violent and money hungry. None of you have anything in your coconut head. Olofoo undecided
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 24, 2015
Different strokes te author=lockupman post=31024602]Please don't say that again. My naija ladies are my choice anytime and anyday. Come and see women here in the US, you'll appreciate Nigerian babes. They're not perfect though;but if I want to build my home, naija babe is my choice.

[/quote]

Different strokes for different folks man. It's Your choice to marry whoever you want likewise me. I live here and i know how good they are at pretending to people like you who lives Abroad. Let her relocate to the US with you and her true colors begin to surface. The fact is our women have the worst mentality in this world so they are better left alone
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by fyneboi79(m): 5:50am On Feb 24, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

I hope u know the guy is also a Nigerian?So why the rubbish statement against d woman in d first place. You sound bitter maybe due to constant rejection by Nigerian women.Gather urself up man....it only gets better grin
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 5:52am On Feb 24, 2015
fyneboi79:
I hope u know the guy is also a Nigerian?So why the rubbish statement against d woman in d first place. You sound bitter maybe due to constant rejection by Nigerian women.Gather urself up man....it only gets better grin

Rejection my foot. Guy u have the right to ur opinion likewise me.
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by woodfrank(m): 5:53am On Feb 24, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
hahahahaha .... Wicked combo ... Wife tough... Hubby tough ....how kids go be

Ans: ROUGH! grin
NeduLuiZ:
hahahahaha .... Wicked combo ... Wife tough... Hubby tough ....how kids go be

Ans: ROUGH!
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by fyneboi79(m): 5:58am On Feb 24, 2015
searching4love:

Rejection my foot. Guy u have the right to ur opinion likewise me.
Enjoy grin
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by amas124(m): 6:32am On Feb 24, 2015
O boy see dance...
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by joshuaidibia(m): 6:34am On Feb 24, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

U remind me of my childish years. undecided undecided
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by spaggyy(m): 6:35am On Feb 24, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

RIP BASTARDO
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 24, 2015
spaggyy:
RIP BASTARDO

Your father and unborn children are bastards. Fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) / Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples / Help!!! My Neighbour Is A Screamer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.