Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo (63536 Views)

After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) / OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party :o / Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
holuchemmy:
lmao dude ur sense of reasoning is so low #truetalk

Learn to mind ur business. It pays undecided
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by DPointMan(m): 11:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

THIS IS WHY I WILL NEVER MARRY A NIGERIAN LADY. THEY ARE FULL OF IMMORALITY AND NOT ASHAMED TO DISPLAY IT undecided IMAGINE A GIRL BITCHING RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER FAMILY AND INLAWS. THIS IS A SHAME AND I WILL RATHER DIE SINGLE undecided

You call a lady dancing with her husband "Bitching"?? Your dying as a single will surely be a reality, if u have this kinda mentality. No babe will date someone like u.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by fairygeh(f): 11:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
kodded:

WASTED SPERM
I WILL ADVICE YOU TO CHANGE YOUR MONIKER TO "SEARCHING4BRAIN" CAUSE YOU HAVE NONE angry
Damn see finishing as e dey hot.1 million likes for this post. grin cheesy grin God bless u.

1 Like

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by jelraj(m): 11:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

THIS IS WHY I WILL NEVER MARRY A NIGERIAN LADY. THEY ARE FULL OF IMMORALITY AND NOT ASHAMED TO DISPLAY IT undecided IMAGINE A GIRL BITCHING RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER FAMILY AND INLAWS. THIS IS A SHAME AND I WILL RATHER DIE SINGLE undecided
So Na whity cum beta pass abi? c dis one
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by infobiz9ja(m): 11:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
softysparky:
I go dance pass like dat sef.

Lol cheesy
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
DPointMan:

You call a lady dancing with her husband "Bitching"?? Your dying as a single will surely be a reality, if u have this kinda mentality. No babe will date someone like u.

And who gives a fvck about your opinion undecided
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by xtervaganza(m): 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

kill yourself

2 Likes

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by DPointMan(m): 11:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:

The same way nobody gives 2f**ks about u.

1 Like

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
xtervaganza:
kill yourself

I rather kill you first undecided
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by DollyParton1(f): 11:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

loool.... still clowning as usual.
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
DollyParton1:

loool.... still clowning as usual.

undecided
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by kodded(m): 11:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:

LUNATIC ON A RAMPAGE I THINK YOU NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR BEFORE U START WALKING NAK3D ON THE STREET
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Ewuro4: 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

You too dey vex undecided
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by nwadiuko1(m): 11:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
[quote author=searching4love post=31018956] undecided

[/quotekeep searching bro] grin[quote author=searching4love post=31018956] undecided

[/quotekeep searching bro]
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
[quote author=nwadiuko1 post=31022143][/quote]

See as opera mini mess ur post up undecided u better go buy beta phone undecided
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Cheechy(f): 11:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

At this rate mate....... you probably would.

1 Like

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
Cheechy:

At this rate mate....... you probably would.

undecided shut up
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by masterpat(m): 12:02am On Feb 24, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

U will die searching 4 love
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by keddyluv(f): 12:05am On Feb 24, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Be careful of the words you use, the words of your mouth are powerful. For in your tongue lies the power of life and death, those who use it will reap its fruit(proverb 18:21). If your destiny is designed by your creator(God) to marry a Nigerian and fulfil some certain purpose in your life, family, future and even people around you. What will be the outcome? My dear, change is constant, you can always change that lady. By the way, why will you feel all Nigeria ladies are the same? Make proper research, they are still good ones out there.
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 24, 2015
keddyluv:

Be careful of the words you use, the words of your mouth are powerful. For in your tongue lies the power of life and death, those who use it will reap its fruit(proverb 18:21). If your destiny is designed by your creator(God) to marry a Nigerian and fulfil some certain purpose in your life, family, future and even people around you. What will be the outcome? My dear, change is constant, you can always change that lady. By the way, why will you feel all Nigeria ladies are the same? Make proper research, they are still good ones out there.

I RATHER DIE SINGLE undecided
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 24, 2015
masterpat:

U will die searching 4 love

Not until you're hit and killed by a trailer
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by diamondpaul(m): 12:12am On Feb 24, 2015
Actually it's not funny.
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 24, 2015
No be today it have tayed na undecided
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 24, 2015
keddyluv:

I tire for some peeps sha, thanks poster!
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by keddyluv(f): 12:30am On Feb 24, 2015
searching4love:

I RATHER DIE SINGLE undecided
I agree with you, AMEN. Ignorance kills, may God deliver you. When it will be time to get married, na church go be your second name. By then you will forget the covenant you put yourself, heaven and earth has recorded it. Even nairaland and its readers has recorded it. The devil has even seat on those words. Be very careful I repeat.

1 Like

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by pharmo25(m): 12:39am On Feb 24, 2015
My cousin

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 24, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Are you depressed?

You need to see some weddings in the Western world before jumping into conclusion.

There is no way this couple have parents or elders in their families.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by masterpat(m): 12:50am On Feb 24, 2015
searching4love:

Not until you're hit and killed by a trailer

D young man has figured out how he is going to die... #fool

Ur searching4love will come to an end very soon cus ur life partner is waiting 4u @hell
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 24, 2015
pharmo25:
My cousin

Just curious o

Is the wife pregnant?
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by bobman(m): 1:09am On Feb 24, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

AMEN 3XE IJN
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Svelte98(f): 1:18am On Feb 24, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

#smh#
sad much?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) / Help!!! My Neighbour Is A Screamer / Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.