Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo (63556 Views)

After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) / OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party :o / Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

THIS IS WHY I WILL NEVER MARRY A NIGERIAN LADY. THEY ARE FULL OF IMMORALITY AND NOT ASHAMED TO DISPLAY IT undecided IMAGINE A GIRL BITCHING RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER FAMILY AND INLAWS. THIS IS A SHAME AND I WILL RATHER DIE SINGLE undecided
You are just exposing your crass ignorance. You belong to the medevial age. It's thesame people that will still do all the cruel sexxx styles.
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
koolg:

a mumu up here

Your father is my role model undecided

1 Like

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by paschenko(m): 10:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
Dis one na talent show. No want one wants to be overshadowed. Hehehehhehe. I jst dey pray make she no leave her pikin go clubbing when d bby go want suck breast. Lmao

1 Like

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by skymax: 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

THIS IS WHY I WILL NEVER MARRY A NIGERIAN LADY. THEY ARE FULL OF IMMORALITY AND NOT ASHAMED TO DISPLAY IT undecided IMAGINE A GIRL BITCHING RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER FAMILY AND INLAWS. THIS IS A SHAME AND I WILL RATHER DIE SINGLE undecided
Bros, be careful what you wish for lest it come true
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
otunbadan:

See this American deportee oshi.....olodo,your stupidity like someone said up there is hereditary. So you are replying every comment in this forum in real time,jobless oshi

Eri e buru. Omo oshi undecided

1 Like

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by cherryice(f): 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

I thought you wanted a Nigerian girl to yourself hence you opened the other thread that day lol
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by blesoh(f): 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
khalebzy:
for

sale

contact.....

ny P.A
Seun Osewa

Thanks
guy out of love,cut small land give me abeg,i wan just slp here for today.lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by semoly(m): 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:

You are brain dead already. Soon your life will be on the shelf undecided
ah your idiocy is hereditary truly.
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by fairygeh(f): 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:

Your type are quick to abuse but will scream for the mods when you run out of words. I rather let u wallow in your idiocy undecided
Stup1dity is in ur genes.,oh get lost .i thought you would smiley

1 Like

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
hahahahaha .... Wicked combo ... Wife tough... Hubby tough ....how kids go be
i wonder ooo......wahala dey oooo
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
ndidibabe:
May you die Single IJN. Amen.

May you die without the fruit of the womb ib Jesus name. Amen undecided

1 Like

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by xynerise: 10:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
Tashaamania:

trust me, that guy you are quoting is been haunted by a mad woman's spirit grin
grin grin..obviously

1 Like

bankyblue:
RIP

To your girlfriend undecided
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Gracie01: 10:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
I dont see anything wrong with the picture. Seriously, na the husbands and wives wey dey dance like mumu or pretend in front of their in laws dey cheat anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
cherryice:

I thought you wanted a Nigerian girl to yourself hence you opened the other thread that day lol

Just trying to spot gold diggers among u guys cool nothing serious undecided

2 Likes

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
skymax:

Bros, be careful what you wish for lest it come true

Who gives a Bleep

1 Like

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by eunisam: 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

who cares? U holy pass?
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
slimmy05:
You are just exposing your crass ignorance. You belong to the medevial age. It's thesame people that will still do all the cruel sexxx styles.

Wetin this one dey yarn undecided

1 Like

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Edusouls(m): 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
shhhh, no much noise ladies and gentlemen,the dancing dosen't matter they may have more successful marriage than others...life is unpredictable...

1 Like

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by otunbadan(m): 10:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:

Eri e buru. Omo oshi undecided

So one jobless guy is replying every comment here,wonders shall never end for the jobless and sensless

1 Like

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by fistonati(m): 10:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
lalasticlala:
Wow!!!

This is serious ooo

http://www.temisblog.com/2015/02/lol-check-out-how-couples-who-met-at.html?m=1
You dnt hv to paint dem bad becus of ds dance step. Its a day dt they hv to rejoice. Pray for such days coming
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by bankyblue(m): 10:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:

To your girlfriend undecided
I thought u want to die without getting married, so am wishing u the best too.......bro RIP once again

1 Like

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by cherryice(f): 10:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:

Just trying to spot gold diggers among u guys cool nothing serious undecided
Oh ok! How many of your kind were you able to spot afterall? cool
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Who asked you to? Go and die single but before then change ur moniker to searching4coffin.

4 Likes

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by otunbadan(m): 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
xynerise:

grin grin..obviously
xynerise:

grin grin..obviously

I swear
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
otunbadan:

So one jobless guy is replying every comment here,wonders shall never end for the jobless and sensless

I guess u are a gateman so this time of this day is working hours to you. May God deliver u from poverty grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by blesoh(f): 10:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
onyeguy:

Kids go be awIlo logumber
abeg dat pix mk my day choi.
Lwkmd.nairaland nawa
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
cherryice:

Oh ok! How many of your kind were you able to spot afterall? cool

You and many other thieves faking love undecided

2 Likes

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by sundoj08(m): 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
Im i the only one that thinks this is really cool cool.
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by ndidibabe(f): 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:

May you die without the fruit of the womb ib Jesus name. Amen undecided
Not my wish, Idiota.
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by cherryice(f): 10:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:

You and many other thieves faking love undecided
me? Lol impossible. You are either confused or you getting mad. I go with the latter though cool
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
ndidibabe:
Not my wish, Idiota.

Comot make i see better people undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) / My Dad's Elder Sister's Son's Child Is My What.. Answers Please. / Help!!! My Neighbour Is A Screamer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.