Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya (33535 Views)

South Africa's Economy Falls To Third Behind Nigeria, Egypt / 80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic) / Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
daddynasa:
u make brain. Infact take 1 orijin. Despite BH those guys still believe us. Corruption and selfish interest dey delay our destiny o
Re: Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
Tandullceblog:

When we've not been able to contain BH threat?

I've listened to enough news to know that they go after countries that come after them and Nigeria just can't swing that right now.
the will still come after us.
If u want peace prepare for attack
Attack is d best form of defence
Re: Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya by zynet2009: 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
IbnSultaan:
. Pal. It is important we stop the enemy before it gets to us. Infact we help create ISIS in libya along side NATO by voting yes for nato air raids against Ghaddafi
ISIS is a serious threat to us and the stability of Africa. it is already clear that libyan weapons are in hands of BH
AU should rise. SouthAfrica and egypt have good air fire power
Nigeria along side kenya can help with ground troops to contain the threat
...Guy U really understand how the game started....bigup to U.
Re: Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya by Sunky200: 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
to avoid history repeating itself like in the case of ebola and Mali.
the government must be pro-active this time and this fightis a must fight and a must to win.

the world is on fire and Nigeria government must protect Africa to protect Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya by Canme4u(m): 5:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
[quote author=Frankmishael post=31035956][/quote]

Seun Mukina2 Lalastclala , help me ban this e-diot.

He edited my post to suit his own selfish purpose.
Re: Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
Dammyjohn:

Ok ooooo
Oh!I just noticed you are a lady.Don't mind me jare.ok?And by the way you must be a charmer.Lol

meanwhile this mofo is here wooing a kid. smh
Re: Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya by akilo1: 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
make them nor come join cough with tuberculosis ooo we are already having sleepless night with boko haram,ISIS should stay far from nigeria ooo lol.nigeria join mali to fight terrorism,did mali join us to figjt boko haram?abeg make every country carry her cross jor
Re: Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya by jkross(m): 5:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
3rd world war gan gan
Re: Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya by neocortex: 5:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
vedaxcool:
The dumb egyptian president is looking for a fool that would be used as a foot mat for creating trouble in Libya, The Libyan authorities are encircling Sirte where ISIS wanabe are located, so why is Bloody Murderer (I)SISi looking for blood in Libya?

Like Jonathan he seems hell bent on exploiting terror for his nefarious political gimmicks!

The real government in Libya is currently on exile , so I don't know how the Libyans are encircling Sirte.
Infact most of Libya including the capital s under Islamist's control.
Re: Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya by killercute16(m): 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
sulmeza:
U guys tink dis' a simple proposal dat can jt be axeptd or rejectd outrightly?...dis' world politics involving global security..it's much mre complicatd dan that.....all d pros nd cons wil be weighed..b4 any decision can be taken........!..on a personal note..i tink we can support wit 'non-physical' aid...sharing of intel,strategies,funds nd all...we dnt av to put boots on ground..
Smart
Re: Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya by obaayo2: 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
Guyman02:

Never trust the yanks! I watched them using their media to claim that they are the ones providing training in the fight against BH by showing 2 US soldiers writing something on a whiteboard and 3 others shooting at a wooden target practice.
saw it on CNN....the alliance Nigeria needs now is with RUSSIA and CHINA.... thats what can help us survive this doom looming disaster.
Re: Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
Fa Fa Fowl.
Re: Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya by shiningshina(m): 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
The only real presence ISIS has, is in Syria and, to some extent, Iraq. Their leadership, their best fighters, their heavy weapons, their rockets, their prisons, their oil fields, etc are all primarily in Syria. The so-called "ISIS" in Libya is only a brutal Salafi terror militia that pledged allegiance to al-Baghdadi, the "caliph" of ISIS. For ISIS to get to Nigeria, they need a local terrorist militia pledging allegiance to al-Baghdadi. Other than that, there is no way ISIS can get to Nigeria (although there certainly are plenty of ISIS sympathisers in Nigeria, especially among the Salafis). If President Jonathan manages to destroy Boko Haram (and I sincerely pray he does), then he would permanently close Nigeria's borders to al-Baghdadi.

ISIS are Salafis (and more than 95% of all Muslim terrorists are Salafis). Boko Haram too are Salafis. Meanwhile, Boko Haram is the only "credible" Salafi terror franchise in Nigeria. Therefore, if anyone were to pledge allegiance to ISIS, it would be Boko Haram only. So, to defeat ISIS, the government only needs to destroy Boko Haram and to wage a heavy propaganda war against its growing intolerant, bloody ideology within the territories of our dear Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya by ijbeauty(f): 6:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
eltalentino:
I really don't understand how the Egyptians reason. Its just too myopic. Are we supposed to leave our burning home and go assist others to quench theirs? Its baffling.

Quite funny though, let's succeed in fighting BH first before looking out for Egypt.
Re: Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya by DonaldGenes(m): 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ivorybaby:
You say watin?

Lmào
Re: Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya by eltalentino(m): 6:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
ijbeauty:

Quite funny though, let's succeed in fighting BH first before looking out for Egypt.
yeah right. Joining the fight against ISIS may just compound our woes. The USA created ISIS and they should deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
Canme4u:

Seun Mukina2 Lalastclala , help me ban this e-diot.

He edited my post to suit his own selfish purpose.
ain't scared of ban u monkey, gej till you die
Re: Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya by selectedhero(m): 7:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
Canme4u:
Every man for himself.

We also have Bokoharam to deal with.

Sai Buhari.
see mumu picture you dey post
Re: Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
IbnSultaan:
. Pal. It is important we stop the enemy before it gets to us. Infact we help create ISIS in libya along side NATO by voting yes for nato air raids against Ghaddafi
ISIS is a serious threat to us and the stability of Africa. it is already clear that libyan weapons are in hands of BH
AU should rise. SouthAfrica and egypt have good air fire power
Nigeria along side kenya can help with ground troops to contain the threat

TOO MUCH ACTION FILM NO GOOD OOO.
WHICH OF THESE COUNTRIES IS HELPING 9JA FIGHT BOKO HARAM?

so joining to fight ISIS is more important to u than boko harams that have being killing innocent Nigerians for 5yrs now without any external help?

MISPLACED PRIORITY.
Re: Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya by Rexyl(m): 7:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
neocortex:

The real government in Libya is currently on exile , so I don't know how the Libyans are encircling Sirte.

It seems those terrorists are planning to destroy all nations, starting from somewhere. They thought Nigeria could be annexed to their terrorist States just like that. Thank God we are too complex than people they can manoeuvre to fall for their evil plan. But it is a pity that they successfully secured partners among Northerners.
Re: Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya by Dammyjohn(m): 7:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
emrain:

meanwhile this mofo is here wooing a kid. smh
Na your type dey do cornar cornar love.If she is lucky enough, she might just be the lucky one I can spend my money on and to get merried to.What about that the jealous person?
Re: Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya by Rexyl(m): 7:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
shiningshina:
The only real presence ISIS has, is in Syria and, to some extent, Iraq. Their leadership, their best fighters, their heavy weapons, their rockets, their prisons, their oil fields, etc are all primarily in Syria. The so-called "ISIS" in Libya is only a brutal Salafi terror militia that pledged allegiance to al-Baghdadi, the "caliph" of ISIS. For ISIS to get to Nigeria, they need a local terrorist militia pledging allegiance to al-Baghdadi. Other than that, there is no way ISIS can get to Nigeria (although there certainly are plenty of ISIS sympathisers in Nigeria, especially among the Salafis). If President Jonathan manages to destroy Boko Haram (and I sincerely pray he does), then he would permanently close Nigeria's borders to al-Baghdadi.

ISIS are Salafis (and more than 95% of all Muslim terrorists are Salafis). Boko Haram too are Salafis. Meanwhile, Boko Haram is the only "credible" Salafi terror franchise in Nigeria. Therefore, if anyone were to pledge allegiance to ISIS, it would be Boko Haram only. So, to defeat ISIS, the government only needs to destroy Boko Haram and to wage a heavy propaganda war against its growing intolerant, bloody ideology within the territories of our dear Nigeria.

so the terrorists have destroyed the landmark of early Church in Syria! And not satisfied they want to destroy all nations?
Re: Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya by vedaxcool(m): 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
neocortex:

There are two govt. in libya one recognized by the un and the other recognized by the supreme court of libya. Now the court backed govt.has deployed troops by land and sea to encircle sirte, sisi is a criminal whose interference in libya would inflame the ongoing conflict between the two govts in libya.
http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/tripoli-allied-troops-begin-islamic-state-assault-1467960076
Go get a sane source of news, u siimply don't undetstand the complexity of the libyan situation nor how the nato intervention lead to the currrent crisis libya is facing.
Re: Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya by Chigold101(m): 8:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
ooshinibos:

i see your point but if you say Nigerian Army are strong ( which i beleived they are ) ..it just defied logic that they cannot dislodged a rag tagged Boko Haram ...and the delay by the FG either unconsciously or consciously has cost too many precious lifes ..and thats what break my hearts ..
lolzzz Boko Haram are not really a rag tag group. They were faceless for a very long time. Also remember that initially northern elders and elites were sympatetic with BH. It is only when BH stopped bombing churches & started killing anybody they see that our Northern brothers became angry.

This is what i dont like Nigerian youths for. They forget so quick. We all knew how northern elders told GEJ to give boko haram amnesty instead of fighting them...

1 Like

Re: Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya by BlackKenichi(m): 9:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
Here's my opinion:
Nigeria has to deal with it's own problems first. Fighting a war on multiple fronts is damn near impossible. Deal with the US funded Boko Haram first.
However you and Africa can't and mustn't let IFS (Islamo-Fascist State. I refuse to call them ISIS or ISIL) get a strong foothold in Africa. We have seen that Islamo-fascist terrorists get a foothold they can quickly overrun a state and keep hold of it. Just look at Al-Shabaab in Somalia and MOJWA and Ansar Dine under the guise of the Tuareg Rebellion in Mali. These Islamo-fascists have always been expansionists and they won't rest till most of Africa is under their boot. Don't look for support towards America. The USA doesn't care. Don't look for support in the Middle East. The Levantine Arabs are a bunch of useless cowards for the most part. Look at how easy it was for IFSIL to overrun the US backed and trained Iraqi army. Lebanon is practically a non entity and the Lebanese are just plain useless cowards. The Gulf Arabs states like Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar etc. are richer, better equipped and probably better trained than their Levantine counterparts and could easily hold off and even beat IFSIL but they don't give 2 sh1ts about them.

What I don't get is why don't the Egyptians ask their North African cousins to help get rid of IFS?
No matter, as much as MENAs (Middle Easterners and North Africans) hate Sub Saharan Africans they at least know which side to back. With the success of AMISOM whooping Al-Shabaab's arse. The Nigerian military pulling their fingers out of their arses to put Boko Haram on the back foot (with the help of the Chadian and CMR military). Egypt knows that it can't rely on the Middle East at all.

I'd propose a multi African military force under the AU banner to combat IFS (like AMISOM). Different African states volunteer to pledge some soldiers and equipment (like tanks and sh1t) to help get rid of IFS.
This would show the world that:
1. Africans solving their own problems.
2. Islamo-fascism won't be tolerated in Africa.
3. That Africans are a force to be reckoned with.

The alternative isn't really an option. Islamo-fascists growing more powerful in Africa and overrunning it. Being that IFS is overwhelmingly made up of MENA men they will castrate black men and rape and sell black women like their forefathers have done from the start of Islam.

Imagine these savages

Raping and enslaving pretty Nigerian girls and women like this.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-w7X3IoQ_E9g/VHhDmIVYDJI/AAAAAAAD_E0/_RBdMtWtnos/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

They will do it if you let them. Do it for her.

2 Likes

Re: Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
THE WORLD IS CRASHING ON US, MAKE EVERYBODY PARK WELL...
Re: Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya by dasoul(m): 5:25am On Feb 25, 2015
I absolutely refuse to refer to this group by the title it claims for itself (Islamic State), because in my opinion it is a perversion of religion and travesty of governance.

Daesh is their name and that's what we should all call them.

they keep spilling into every country in the region, why don't they try Israel? i will just watch them wearing a yarmulke while the Israeli Defence Force vanquishes them.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya by dasoul(m): 5:37am On Feb 25, 2015
[quote author=BlackKenichi post=31050165]Here's my opinion:
Nigeria has to deal with it's own problems first. Fighting a war on multiple fronts is damn near impossible. Deal with the US funded Boko Haram first.
However you and Africa can't and mustn't let IFS (Islamo-Fascist State. I refuse to call them ISIS or ISIL) get a strong foothold in Africa. We have seen that Islamo-fascist terrorists get a foothold they can quickly overrun a state and keep hold of it. Just look at Al-Shabaab in Somalia and MOJWA and Ansar Dine under the guise of the Tuareg Rebellion in Mali. These Islamo-fascists have always been expansionists and they won't rest till most of Africa is under their boot. Don't look for support towards America. The USA doesn't care. Don't look for support in the Middle East. The Levantine Arabs are a bunch of useless cowards for the most part. Look at how easy it was for IFSIL to overrun the US backed and trained Iraqi army. Lebanon is practically a non entity and the Lebanese are just plain useless cowards. The Gulf Arabs states like Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar etc. are richer, better equipped and probably better trained than their Levantine counterparts and could easily hold off and even beat IFSIL but they don't give 2 sh1ts about them.

What I don't get is why don't the Egyptians ask their North African cousins to help get rid of IFS?
No matter, as much as MENAs (Middle Easterners and North Africans) hate Sub Saharan Africans they at least know which side to back. With the success of AMISOM whooping Al-Shabaab's arse. The Nigerian military pulling their fingers out of their arses to put Boko Haram on the back foot (with the help of the Chadian and CMR military). Egypt knows that it can't rely on the Middle East at all.

I'd propose a multi African military force under the AU banner to combat IFS (like AMISOM). Different African states volunteer to pledge some soldiers and equipment (like tanks and sh1t) to help get rid of IFS.
This would show the world that:
1. Africans solving their own problems.
2. Islamo-fascism won't be tolerated in Africa.
3. That Africans are a force to be reckoned with.

The alternative isn't really an option. Islamo-fascists growing more powerful in Africa and overrunning it. Being that IFS is overwhelmingly made up of MENA men they will castrate black men and rape and sell black women like their forefathers have done from the start of Islam.

Imagine these savages

Raping and enslaving pretty Nigerian girls and women like this.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-w7X3IoQ_E9g/VHhDmIVYDJI/AAAAAAAD_E0/_RBdMtWtnos/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

They will do it if you let them.

you such a smart and objective dude...i will love to work folks like you in the nearest future to make our region the envy of the world.
Re: Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 25, 2015
Dammyjohn:

Na your type dey do cornar cornar love.If she is lucky enough, she might just be the lucky one I can spend my money on and to get merried to.What about that the jealous person?

FYI am not jealous. you're just doing the right thing in the wrong thread.

NB: you can go ahead and marry her and spend your change on her. if I want her I'll come to your house and Bleep her brains out.
Re: Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya by fr3do(m): 6:51am On Feb 25, 2015
OmoUSH:

So because China and Russian will support d fight against ISIL, the almighty lord of the entire universe, America, will ''also fall in line"? How old are u anyway? Let little children stay away from international politics.

That country you are obsessed with does not want anybody to know that peace can be sustained without it.
Re: Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya by ooshinibos: 9:45am On Feb 25, 2015
Chigold101:
lolzzz Boko Haram are not really a rag tag group. They were faceless for a very long time. Also remember that initially northern elders and elites were sympatetic with BH. It is only when BH stopped bombing churches & started killing anybody they see that our Northern brothers became angry.

This is what i dont like Nigerian youths for. They forget so quick. We all knew how northern elders told GEJ to give boko haram amnesty instead of fighting them...

they started as a rag tag group ..thats when they should have been nipped in the bud ...
you are right when you said the northerners supported them when they were rag tagged and attacking churches and christians ..and i personally think thats when GEJ ( as a christian President ) should have used is power to silenced them ..at the end of the day he is the commander in chief ... ( even if he has to used mercenaries as the other franco-africans do , we have the funds ) .GEJ WAS SLOW AND INACTIVE , maybe he thought Boko will fade away with prayer alone ...if he had done his part God will have done his own
do you also know that in the history of Nigeria ..the highest number of christians died in the northern part of Nigeria under GEJ watched ..and thats my only problem with him ..i dont think he knows the power he has or at his disposal ( like most christian i know ) ..and i think he just realising his mistakes of not protecting the people as he should ..he has a part to play as the commander in Chief .
hAVE A NICE day bruv

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome / Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose / ”The Plan Is To Install Akpabio As Senate President & Impeach Saraki”- Ben Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.