Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? (48264 Views)

Ladies, Be Honest, How Often Do You Change Your Panties / I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School / Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Cutehector(m): 7:13am On Feb 26, 2015
booqee:
ee be like say u dis op dey do am wella. Cos I no understand all this imagination u dey create.. What even made u think of such silly act? U be oga oooo.

Respect! Double twale for you! grin
seriously? In nairaland everybody claims he is a saint!! Holier dan thou!! Well I dnt blame yall sha. What inspired me to write thos topic was abt d reality story of a girl who had a craving for sniffing used baby diapers and a movie I watched abt a guy who sniffed his girl pants. So please befor u come in here and typ crap, please ask questions nicely.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Cutehector(m): 7:14am On Feb 26, 2015
adabeke12:

then i will just sit on his face so he can sniff some more kiss kiss kiss
lool funny u
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Vitaglyde: 7:27am On Feb 26, 2015
In nigeria, the lady will be wondering if you brains are alright

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Cutehector(m): 7:28am On Feb 26, 2015
Temptee101:
Stupid and dirty thread. Op your post exudes witchcraft and insanity. Are you a wizard?
nope. R u?
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 26, 2015
pinkhill:
i will smack him in the head and take my pant away....no fighting

Why should a sensible man sniff a woman's pant in the first place? Anyways, may be to ascertain physical cleanliness of her down there cos some girls eh, down there are not worth visiting at all.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by datacabal(m): 7:51am On Feb 26, 2015
Cutehector:
Oh yes! Its not a new thing that some weird people have such cravings. Its been happenin in reality. Now ladies, what will you do if you catch him sniffing your pants?
see this www.4shared.com/mp3/gpbScr1_ba/Femilikeme_-__IJO___The_People.html
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by bjohnsen: 7:51am On Feb 26, 2015
indians are not white
Cutehector:
as in eh. Esp indians.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by kinglekan: 7:55am On Feb 26, 2015
missjenna:

Well, its weird. But its not harmful in any way.
He just gets turned on by the odor of their underwear.

When you say he may be sniffing other girls panties, its still the same thing as when you say, "he might be sleeping around with other ladies"
I hope you understand my point
. Excellent point of view
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by philclem(m): 8:01am On Feb 26, 2015
New or worn angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Buchman1(m): 8:02am On Feb 26, 2015
gimme a clean shaven pynny anytime any day, will ravage it after the sniffing. it's cool
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by XBLadez: 8:05am On Feb 26, 2015
Sniff a girl's pants Dem dey spray perfume for pants??
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by blacq2009(m): 8:10am On Feb 26, 2015
Cutehector:
Oh yes! Its not a new thing that some weird people have such cravings. Its been happenin in reality. Now ladies, what will you do if you catch him sniffing your pants?

Hell will break loose. Is my panty an INHALER?
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by betrani(m): 8:11am On Feb 26, 2015
Sniffing Dirty or Clean panties grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by sam13(m): 8:21am On Feb 26, 2015
missjenna:

Necrophilia- sexual attraction towards corpses

Erotophonophilia- obtaining sexual gratification from killing or watching someone die.

Chai ogeneborokowe are you an intimate proffessor dictionary dey your head sha
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by pinkhill(f): 8:23am On Feb 26, 2015
due with all this your grammar even a dictator will fall at the sight of it....what is there in sniffing my pant..
yes some holes are dirty....but while do rich men still sleep with a mad woman
all na story
RedBenson:

Why should a sensible man sniff a woman's pant in the first place? Anyways, may be to ascertain physical cleanliness of her down there cos some girls eh, down there are not worth visiting at all.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by pinkhill(f): 8:24am On Feb 26, 2015
hmmmmmm.....
londongal02:
D gods must be cRAzy
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by pinkhill(f): 8:24am On Feb 26, 2015
hello
vicadex07:

Hi
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by rigarmortis: 8:35am On Feb 26, 2015
who in his right or left senses will sniff a naija girls pant.

after walking about aimlessly in the hot sun, thereby accumulating a copious amount of sweat in the lower extremities without bothering to take a bath, she comes home and throws the thing stained with flecks of blood, sweat and all cultures of germ, bacteria, fungi and other vermin known and unknown to man, it stays for about a week, no washing and becomes starched-like.

then an unfortunate simpleton picks up the above described specimen and takes a sniff?

even a seasoned avid drug user will land in the hospital if he takes a sniff, the kind of effluvium emanating from such is enough to overdose a grown horse on steroids.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Born14clara(m): 8:37am On Feb 26, 2015
missjenna:
I believe its just a fetish some men have.

If I see my man sniff my underwear, I would just laugh it off.
At least its not one of those sadistic fetishes like necrophilia or erotophonophilia
Now do you think we understand?
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 26, 2015
pinkhill:
due with all this your grammar even a dictator will fall at the sight of it....what is there in sniffing my pant..
yes some holes are dirty....but while do rich men still sleep with a mad woman
all na story

Rich men still sleep with mad women? Where does that happen btw? Anyways, if that actually happens, you should know it's inspired by rituals. Not ordinary.

Yes, some girls down there are not worth visiting due to uncleanliness. So is it on that note that i'll find pleasure in sniffing panties? Hell no!
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by uzhi(m): 8:42am On Feb 26, 2015
I haven't done it b4, but it isn't a big deal. What about her who give u Mouth Action ?
There so many crazy things guys and girls do to have gratification or reach ogasm.
Though if it makes my woman to be satisfied, i can rub her shit as body cream. Abuse me, who cares so far she likes it.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by pinkhill(f): 8:50am On Feb 26, 2015
hahahahahahahhaha......
RedBenson:

Rich men still sleep with mad women? Where does that happen btw? Anyways, if that actually happens, you should know it's inspired by rituals. Not ordinary.

Yes, some girls down there are not worth visiting due to uncleanliness. So is it on that note that i'll find pleasure in sniffing panties? Hell no!
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 26, 2015
pinkhill:
hahahahahahahhaha......

And it's biologically better for my pestle to ram on an unclean p*ssy than my nose sniffing it.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 26, 2015
uzhi:
I haven't done it b4, but it isn't a big deal. What about her who give u Mouth Action ?
There so many crazy things guys and girls do to have gratification or reach ogasm.
Though if it makes my woman to be satisfied, i can rub her shit as body cream. Abuse me, who cares so far she likes it.

Why not spray her poo on your body as per? Confused soul!
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 26, 2015
rigarmortis:
who in his right or left senses will sniff a naija girls pant.

after walking about aimlessly in the hot sun, thereby accumulating a copious amount of sweat in the lower extremities without bothering to take a bath, she comes home and throws the thing stained with flecks of blood, sweat and all cultures of germ, bacteria, fungi and other vermin known and unknown to man, it stays for about a week, no washing and becomes starched-like.

then an unfortunate simpleton picks up the above described specimen and takes a sniff?

even a seasoned avid drug user will land in the hospital if he takes a sniff, the kind of effluvium emanating from such is enough to overdose a grown horse on steroids.

Hahahahahahaahahaha!

Boss, i hail o.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Aybee92(m): 8:59am On Feb 26, 2015
missjenna:
I believe its just a fetish some men have.

If I see my man sniff my underwear, I would just laugh it off.
At least its not one of those sadistic fetishes like necrophilia or erotophonophilia
preach preacher grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:03am On Feb 26, 2015
Bullshit per excellence
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by nwonufestus(m): 9:08am On Feb 26, 2015
evrybody don dey deniel nw,bt dat hw we roll in france
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by illgreen(m): 9:16am On Feb 26, 2015
PunkyBrewster:
I'd question his sanity lol. WTH?

It sounds crazy & freakish.

He's insane cos he just sniffed ur pantie but totally sane when u get a head. which is worse? Abeg, there's nothing wrong in sniffing joor..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 26, 2015
illgreen:

He's insane cos he just sniffed ur pantie but totally sane when u get a head. which is worse? Abeg, there's nothing wrong in sniffing joor..

Did you hear me mention anything about getting head on this thread?

I still think it's very creepy & disgusting.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by mckoolcharming(m): 9:34am On Feb 26, 2015
missjenna:

Necrophilia- sexual attraction towards corpses

Erotophonophilia- obtaining sexual gratification from killing or watching someone die.

*faints*
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 26, 2015
iceberylin:

buh i like their movies grin

Especially "SLUM DOG MILLIONAIRE"

you gaz watch 3 idiots another great indian movie

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise / My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.