Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,116 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? (48259 Views)

Ladies, Be Honest, How Often Do You Change Your Panties / I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School / Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Kossie: 12:11am On Feb 26, 2015
A very clean girl's pant has no difference with a washed, dried and packed pant. ladies should learn to douche inside

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 26, 2015
IYANGBALI:
you nko?wetin you get?you no get preek?

Chooi. I bind u die by fir die by fir die by fir
Which kin iyangbali be this sef
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by IYANGBALI: 12:17am On Feb 26, 2015
oloyolo:

Chooi. I bind u die by fir die by fir die by fir
Which kin iyangbali be this sef
your neighbour's daughter talk say you no get preek
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 26, 2015
IYANGBALI:
your neighbour's daughter talk say you no get preek

Hehehhe u sabi lie ehhe I no get neighbor wey get daughter
Nmee
wetin be preek sef
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Truckpusher(m): 12:22am On Feb 26, 2015
IYANGBALI:
seun pls help me,dis guy wan lape me o
Dem dey lape church? cheesy
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Truckpusher(m): 12:24am On Feb 26, 2015
oloyolo:

Nmee
wetin be preek sef
grin grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by IYANGBALI: 12:26am On Feb 26, 2015
oloyolo:

Nmee
wetin be preek sef
how you go know wetin you no get? grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by IYANGBALI: 12:27am On Feb 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Dem dey lape church? cheesy
abeg I dey go sleep,I have flight to catch tomorrow
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Fulaman198(m): 12:29am On Feb 26, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Even more creepier. Nah. No way I'd be with someone like that. There's something very odd about people with sexxual fetishes. I'm open minded but I don't do crazy.

Is foot fetish crazy? If a man is sniffing a woman's feet or enjoys having her beautiful feet in his face and gets a you know from it would you consider that creepy?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Okeikpu(m): 12:30am On Feb 26, 2015
Cutehector:
Oh yes! Its not a new thing that some weird people have such cravings. Its been happenin in reality. Now ladies, what will you do if you catch him sniffing your pants?
Nonsense (¬_¬)
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 26, 2015
The thought sef is creeping me out. Ok bye.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 26, 2015
IYANGBALI:
how you go know wetin you no get? grin

Chooi I dey suspect u oya come make we find out na sogbodo girl
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by IYANGBALI: 12:34am On Feb 26, 2015
oloyolo:

Chooi I dey suspect u oya come make we find out na sogbodo girl
tongue
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by CaptPlanet(m): 12:36am On Feb 26, 2015
Everyone has their ticks as long as it's not harmful.

I know a girl who loves to be bitten.
Different stroke for different folks.

But this sniffing own...na wa o
No go sniff the one wey go burst your brain

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Truckpusher(m): 12:40am On Feb 26, 2015
IYANGBALI:
abeg I dey go sleep,I have flight to catch tomorrow
Do have a pleasant flight. grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Okeikpu(m): 12:45am On Feb 26, 2015
Ds world cudav bin a beta world wtout women's lingerie (⌒▽⌒)if u dont wanna be poor all the rest of ya life,avoid sniffing women's pants(・∀・)

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Temptee101(m): 1:10am On Feb 26, 2015
Stupid and dirty thread. Op your post exudes witchcraft and insanity. Are you a wizard?
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nctrice(m): 1:59am On Feb 26, 2015
missjenna:
I believe its just a fetish some men have.

If I see my man sniff my underwear, I would just laugh it off.
At least its not one of those sadistic fetishes like necrophilia or erotophonophilia
you surly do know some paraphilic behavior, one would begin to wonder which paraphilia behavior you are housed in?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by 190: 2:44am On Feb 26, 2015
Some Naija ladies wen their pants de smell like suya nkor

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by leeland(m): 2:45am On Feb 26, 2015
missjenna:

Necrophilia- sexual attraction towards corpses

Erotophonophilia- obtaining sexual gratification from killing or watching someone die.
u be epitome of English
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by AreaFada2: 3:08am On Feb 26, 2015
Why smell his wife's panties, does it mean he doesn't get to sniff the real deal? grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 3:41am On Feb 26, 2015
Arharh!!! Wonders shall Neva end on nairaland ... in fact foolish question would Neva end on nairaland... ehnn Nna come serf infart wetin u go dey expect from her if she catch u I tire serf!!!! hmmm bianu no be woman ehn na to smell am finish then buy Omo and hypo wash wetin u dey smell for there angry
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by vicchi12(f): 3:56am On Feb 26, 2015
That's so ....sweet. smiley ooh Papi, sniff it..c'mon, go on mi amor. Sniff it like you want it bad

Want more info? ... Well, he sniffs it, A-N-D I L-O-V-E IT!!!

Well, my husband is .....and I love it cause I'm sicker wink

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by AdeniyiA(m): 5:11am On Feb 26, 2015
sniffing pants?
#pukes
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by adabeke12(f): 5:47am On Feb 26, 2015
Cutehector:
lol and wat if u get d reply yes. So much more dan wen bleep.

then i will just sit on his face so he can sniff some more kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Crixina(f): 6:47am On Feb 26, 2015
missjenna:

Necrophilia- sexual attraction towards corpses

Erotophonophilia- obtaining sexual gratification from killing or watching someone die.
And you will laugh this off?

And I thought I was weird.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 26, 2015
vicchi12:
That's so ....sweet. smiley ooh Papi, sniff it..c'mon, go on mi amor. Sniff it like you want it bad

Want more info? ... Well, he sniffs it, A-N-D I L-O-V-E IT!!!

Well, my husband is .....and I love it cause I'm sicker wink

Smh...!! Atlist ur married..

Comment my reserve!!!
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Cutehector(m): 7:07am On Feb 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
What's wrong with taking a quick sniff of your gfs panties? cheesy
hmm. Am single.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Fiance Just Left Me Due To Genotype Issues / I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! / When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.