Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,575 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? (48292 Views)

Ladies, Be Honest, How Often Do You Change Your Panties / I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School / Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Cutehector(m): 2:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
brito:

I know he won't try such. are you searching4love too?
u mean d moniker searching4love?
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by RottenTomato: 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
Cutehector:
hands a cane to u, pls flog RottenTomato
Cane? Dat one na small grin I have been sniffing pants for the past 14 years! I even served 3 months in jail for sniffing my oga daughter's panties. I can't just stop it; am addicted to it. I want to dip my entire face in mirexxx and mariolae's panties!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Cutehector(m): 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
RottenTomato:

Cane? Dat one na small grin I have been sniffing pants for the past 14 years! I even served 3 months in jail for sniffing my oga daughter's panties. I can't just stop it; am addicted to it. I want to dip my entire face in mirexxx and mariolae's panties!!!
dis is serious. Receive annointing!
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by RottenTomato: 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
Cutehector:
dis is serious. Receive annointing!
Pastors have tried, they couldn't. Even babalawos tried but it was all in vain!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Cutehector(m): 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
RottenTomato:

Pastors have tried, they couldn't. Even babalawos tried but it was all in vain!
ok. Seems d person who cursed u hav died already such dat dr is no remedy. Lol so hw do u feel wen u sniff pants
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by lordthree(m): 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
Mrinquisitive:
I have this fetish oo, but not with my GF ...for random girls i dont know i just want to sniff their panties. If only girls agreed to this , sigh
i recommend you visit tb joshua
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Cutehector(m): 3:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
lordthree:

i recommend you visit tb joshua
lol. Some cases whr u see ppo eating chalk, stone, diapers and manymore.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by lordthree(m): 3:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
Cutehector:
lol. Some cases whr u see ppo eating chalk, stone, diapers and manymore.
or raw rice lol its crazy
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Redlips22(m): 3:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
So many pervs around.. disgusting
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
RottenTomato:
Sniffing the pants of mariolae, mirexxx, nneka123 and PHgirl will surely make my day grin grin I love sniffing pants, especially, those ones that have juice from the kitten on them grin grin
shocked perv!
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
What will I do? Um bring out my phone and take a picture of him sniffing the panties tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nneka123:
What will I do? Um bring out my phone and take a picture of him sniffing the panties tongue

WEIRD undecided
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by iceberylin(m): 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
pinkhill:
you cant eat

you dey form butty

abeg pass the food come
Take it easy grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

WEIRD undecided
i was told...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nneka123:
i was told...

WHATEVER sad undecided
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
Mrinquisitive:

Just yesterday i saw this lady with very obvious pant shadow on her trouser all i wanted in life was for her to pull those panties and give me to use as handkerchief. Lol am i weird

Eww. Would you really do that? That is disgusting. Sicko tongue
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Mhizizzy(f): 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:

Necrophilia- sexual attraction towards corpses

Erotophonophilia- obtaining sexual gratification from killing or watching someone die.

Very crazy stuffs...disgusting ..
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Mhizizzy(f): 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
RottenTomato:

Jisox
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Cutehector(m): 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nneka123:
yeah and post it online.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by temmypotter(m): 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
Cutehector:
do u want dem to suFfocate and die? grin actually thr was a case of a lady who likes to sniff baby used pampers. Can u imajine. It went viral ov d media. U can imajin wit all d poo insyd, yet she says she can't just do without sniffn it.
ahh...this one is strong!.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Cutehector(m): 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
temmypotter:
ahh...this one is strong!.
ele yi gini gan! grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by spinna: 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
She can't "catch" me cos i do it in her presence.. sometimes ... not an obsession for me grin .

perv my boot. Even animals inhale deeply b4 the show.

See gals calling creative lovers pervs smh

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Dyt(f): 11:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
I will give it to him like its hawt
*sniffs his boxers*
Come get it bae

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by jonadaft: 11:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
YUCK!
WHO DOES THAT?
MAKE THUNDER FIRE ME IF I EVER TRY IT.
NONSENSE.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
Op you no get handiwork

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
Cutehector:
loool. I like d small boy character of d guy. Wen he was still a boy in d movie. Imajin falling insyd shiiiit. Damn. Buh dr girls can fine eh. Chooi. Dem fyn pass

You watch too much Hindi movies.

The reality shows that Indian girls are like every other girls out there
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Mekybliss(f): 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ifod
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by goldenval(m): 11:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
The pant na perfume? ??
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by jonadaft: 11:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
Enegod:
Personally, I think this thread is sort of sick and gross..
Why the hell would anyone want to sniff someone's underwear! angry
I wonder o
Them think say those useless tellemundo bullshıts fit enter our head as e dey do dem ?
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Abbey2sam(m): 11:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
Cutehector:
ok bak to d sniffing thing. Dnt u think its sumhow weird? He may be sniffn oda girls panties as well.

is it not his nose

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / How Can I Punish Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.