Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? (48249 Views)

Ladies, Be Honest, How Often Do You Change Your Panties / I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School / Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by KirkMperor(m): 9:48am On Feb 26, 2015
Its simply perversion. such a dude can go any lenght to be gratified. it aint normal

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 26, 2015
stint:

I just dey ses u up an down nairaland republic. The best way is to tell us u will pay 1naira per word or something more. Awon boys need owo...

Check the link above and see the benefits of being a member...
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Gsmiles26(m): 9:55am On Feb 26, 2015
missjenna:
I believe its just a fetish some men have.

If I see my man sniff my underwear, I would just laugh it off.
At least its not one of those sadistic fetishes like necrophilia or erotophonophilia

It means you don't like the guy anyway because for someone you truly love to do dat,it shud be a matter of serious concern to u,know dat the guy is a lunatic who has no future ambition.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 26, 2015
Cutehector:
seriously? In nairaland everybody claims he is a saint!! Holier dan thou!! Well I dnt blame yall sha. What inspired me to write thos topic was abt d reality story of a girl who had a craving for sniffing used baby diapers and a movie I watched abt a guy who sniffed his girl pants. So please befor u come in here and typ crap, please ask questions nicely.
ok! Pant sniffer
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by emmylovelace: 10:36am On Feb 26, 2015
The topic should be more like: Guys would u wear ya girlfriend or wife panties to show hw comfortable u re wit ya sexuality
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by nebukadnezzari(m): 10:52am On Feb 26, 2015
I DO IT WELL, I think its sexy... if you do it in front of your woman without shame.

MOST FRESH GIRLS JUST LAUGH AT SUCH GESTURE SOME WITH WILD IMAGINATIONS EVEN GET WET AT THE SIGHT OF YOU DOING IT

MGBEKES WILL HAVE VARIOUS FUNNY REACTIONS

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 26, 2015
Why will he sniff on my pants while the original thing is there..?
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by golddeejay(m): 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
PunkyBrewster:
I'd question his sanity lol. WTH?

It sounds crazy & freakish.
buh if he gives u a head, u go enjoy am and nt question his sanity...sebi?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
golddeejay:
buh if he gives u a head, u go enjoy am and nt question his sanity...sebi?

What's with you people & head? It this thread about getting head or sniffing panties?

If you must know, I dont find head weird but I sure do find sniffing dirty or clean underwear a bit coockoo. Happy? Damn!
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by golddeejay(m): 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

What's with you people & head? It this thread about getting head or sniffing panties?

If you must know, I dont find head weird but I sure do find sniffing dirty or clean underwear a bit coockoo. Happy? Damn!

girl,no need to get worked up ova nothin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by golddeejay(m): 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
lawrenzo007:
That must be madness. I can't even finger with my right hand not to talk of sniffing a girl's pant. TUFIAKPA!!!
if u use left hand, u no go touch her g-sp*t be dat
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by golddeejay(m): 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
lawrenzo007:
That must be madness. I can't even finger with my right hand not to talk of sniffing a girl's pant. TUFIAKPA!!!
if u use left hand, u no go touch her g-sp*t wella be dat
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by vicchi12(f): 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
Oceanbreeze07:

Smh...!! Atlist ur married..

Comment my reserve!!!

Yes, I'm happily married.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Neplusultra(f): 1:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by MrMandilas: 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
PunkyBrewster:
I'd question his sanity lol. WTH?

It sounds crazy & freakish.
Does it sound crazy too when he goes down on you and give u oral satisfaction? I see it as the same!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by MrMandilas: 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Why will he sniff on my pants while the original thing is there..?
Killing me softly with these words!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by fpeter(f): 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
Cutehector:
as in eh. Esp indians.

INDIANS TOO FOLLOW FOR WHITE PEOPLE?
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
He can sniff the original thing nah instead of pants. After all, na onle him waka come! grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
MrMandilas:
Does it sound crazy too when he goes down on you and give u oral satisfaction? I see it as the same!

Yes, one day the cops came knocking because the sound was just too crazy cheesy

Just stop with the head talk already.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by rigarmortis: 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
RedBenson:

Hahahahahahaahahaha!

Boss, i hail o.

bros I hail you back, how the go dey go
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by abodiyo(m): 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
I will beat him silly
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by MrMandilas: 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Yes, one day the cops came knocking because the sound was just too crazy cheesy

Just stop with the head talk already.
Hahahahaha! Yes ma. I've done that. Don't take it personal sista.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by SenatorJames(m): 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
Psychologically, he must have been smoking powerful substances that are no more satisfying him again, he is deriving pleasure in what he is doing.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by iceberylin(m): 7:55am On Feb 27, 2015
Treyson:

you gaz watch 3 idiots another great indian movie

That's my fav movie cheesy
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Cutehector(m): 5:52am On Feb 28, 2015
booqee:
ok! Pant sniffer
u r stupid
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Fulaman198(m): 11:30am On Feb 28, 2015
adabeke12:

then i will just sit on his face so he can sniff some more kiss kiss kiss

shocked shocked shocked cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Fulaman198(m): 11:31am On Feb 28, 2015
Beautiful female feet sniffer pervert Fulaman

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by giddexdguru: 4:17am On Apr 21, 2017
Register and get $5(N2500) free. Also work online and get money http://.net/7nJALh
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by brownhawk: 8:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
pinkhill:
i will smack him in the head and take my pant away....no fighting
forget if I was him I'll bite your butt for taking away the pantie
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 1:11am On May 02, 2017

Necrophilia- sexual attraction towards corpses

Erotophonophilia- obtaining sexual gratification from killing or watching someone die.
I beleived u after checking ur signature
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Drixxx(m): 2:50am On May 02, 2017
pinkhill:
i will smack him in the head and take my pant away....no fighting
your hands go dey pain ehn lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy / My Fiance Just Left Me Due To Genotype Issues / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.