Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? (48261 Views)

Ladies, Be Honest, How Often Do You Change Your Panties / I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School / Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by wheezyoung(m): 11:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:

Necrophilia- sexual attraction towards corpses

Erotophonophilia- obtaining sexual gratification from killing or watching someone die.
towards corpses kwa ...na wa o...
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by IYANGBALI: 11:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
For where ? tongue
for your body. Iya ngbali 3-0 Tluckpusher grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
Enegod:
Personally, I think this thread is sort of sick and gross..
Why the hell would anyone want to sniff someone's underwear! angry

Lol.... same thing here.
I was wondering the same.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:
grin grin cool
missjenna:
grin grin cool

I like intelligent women
The one that can intimidate me I just haven't come across one
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by simonsayz: 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
Cutehector:
gvn a lady head.. A herculian task

My guy Giving a lady a head is like a pot of honey o....sweetest
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by nwadiuko1(m): 11:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
Na d punny I for like sniff
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by ghostofsparta(m): 11:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
One of these interesting topics might fancy your interest

To understand how a child begotten through the mating of a husband and wife still manages to capture the resemblance of an outsider, click PARANORMAL or SCIENCE:MATERNAL IMPRINTING where a rational possibility is examined, following up on Nelly's 99.3 Nigeria Info Friday radio talk show 'Paranormal or Science'

Apart from religious reasons why do Nigerians pretend so much about sex, click Why Should We Avoid Premarital Sex? following up on MzMyColi poser on the burning question.

To get some clarity on the confusion as to why the deistic force of retribution and justice known as ṢANGÓ is generally misunderstood, click ṢANGÓ-ONE OF THE 401 MISPERCEIVED ÍRUNMO̩LẸ to read on how the misperception is rationalized.

To read about the new Intel's low-energy Core M processor, click PROCESSOR OF CONFUSION to read on how this relatively new chip oppresses some of its predecessors.

Who is to blame immediately a budding relationship start heading south? Find out by clicking THE RELATIONSHIP BLAME GAME: THE ABUSE, THE ABUSED & THE ABUSER to see if you agree or not with the arguments.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 11:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
Damn crazy stuff, only a bitch nigga does that.

Shit!
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by jonadaft: 11:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
Justfollowit:

What's rimjob
Are you serious?
At this point?
Google is your friend please.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
oloyolo:

Guy u grow for village oo cooi
cos you've never seen a goat in a city before?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Truckpusher(m): 11:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
IYANGBALI:
for your body. Iya ngbali 3-0 Tluckpusher grin
I just dey pity you unto say you just do abortion if not eh! grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
Jonathan:

Are you serious?
At this point?
Google is your friend please.
The most important thing is it should not contradict religious provisions.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by jonadaft: 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
Justfollowit:

The most important thing is it should not contradict religious provisions.
Get the meaning first.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Bwaal(m): 11:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
Cutehector:
lol . Ok leme tend to digress a lil bit further. Wat if he is d typ dat hardly gets a hard on and d only way he could get a hardon is by sniffin ur panties? embarassed
he b goat??
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
Jonathan:

Get the meaning first.
I did
I suspected but did not bother, if wasn't important
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
chukingchuks:
cos you've never seen a goat in a city before?

I don't even c chicken regularly talk less of goat
I only c them in the village
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by IYANGBALI: 11:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
I just dey pity you unto say you just do abortion if not eh! grin tongue
who do abortion?abeg o,ayam still a virgin o
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by bodee(m): 11:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
IYANGBALI:
na true o grin
probably, you are yet to find your perfect match or yet to see someone who get your time in bashing matterz. I noticed the way you bashed a particular guy in NANS/TB Joshua thread.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by sandfield: 12:00am On Feb 26, 2015
Cutehector:
hewoo. Abeg teash me. What is necrophillia and erotophonophilia! Whr is my book and pen. Runs to get it.
necrophilia is someone that slept with corpse.I have not heard of erotophonophilia,i think the person got the spelling wrong

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Truckpusher(m): 12:00am On Feb 26, 2015
IYANGBALI:
who do abortion?abeg o,ayam still a virgin o

Full Time : Final Leg.
Inyangbali 3 Truckpusher 5
On aggregate grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by IYANGBALI: 12:01am On Feb 26, 2015
oloyolo:

I like intelligent women
The one that can intimidate me I just haven't come across one
see me here
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by IYANGBALI: 12:02am On Feb 26, 2015
Truckpusher:

Full Time : Final Leg.
Inyangbali 3 Truckpusher 5
On aggregate grin
see your mouth
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 26, 2015
IYANGBALI:
see me here

Kai I know say bash me I mean to outsmart me na only mouth u get
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 26, 2015
Cutehector:
lol . Ok leme tend to digress a lil bit further. Wat if he is d typ dat hardly gets a hard on and d only way he could get a hardon is by sniffin ur panties? embarassed
ee be like say u dis op dey do am wella. Cos I no understand all this imagination u dey create.. What even made u think of such silly act? U be oga oooo.

Respect! Double twale for you! grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Truckpusher(m): 12:05am On Feb 26, 2015
IYANGBALI:
see your mouth
Like that thing in-between your legs.

You wan take style beg , I for just forget my mouth untop your kini. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Chazzyboy: 12:06am On Feb 26, 2015
missjenna:
I believe its just a fetish some men have.

If I see my man sniff my underwear, I would just laugh it off.
At least its not one of those sadistic fetishes like necrophilia or erotophonophilia
oh akwukwo
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 26, 2015
YUCK!! Sniffing a ladies panties,,hehehe, y she no go come smell my boxers.. *throws up*
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by IYANGBALI: 12:06am On Feb 26, 2015
bodee:
probably, you are yet to find your perfect match or yet to see someone who get your time in bashing matterz. I noticed the way you bashed a particular guy in NANS/TB Joshua thread.
that guy na fraudster jo,that was why I dealt with him,I'm a cool dude
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by IYANGBALI: 12:08am On Feb 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Like that thing in-between your legs.

You wan take style beg , I for just forget my mouth untop your kini. grin
seun pls help me,dis guy wan lape me o
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by IYANGBALI: 12:10am On Feb 26, 2015
oloyolo:

Kai I know say bash me I mean to outsmart me na only mouth u get
you nko?wetin you get?you no get preek?
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by johnjon: 12:11am On Feb 26, 2015
why person go dey smell pata. nansense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.