Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? (50188 Views)

Should I Confront The Husband? / My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier, I Want 2go To The Barrack & Confront Him / Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by dublaino(m): 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
pwerrymansion:
this is the most stupid post I've come across in decades! My dear ru n as fast as your leg can carry you.

Why would she run. She ought to confront him. Pls dont give her a bad advise.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Thereishel: 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
I think he intentionally did that by making the condoms visible telling you he is not interested in marriage but you need to ask him about this if he is still interested.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by sucess001(m): 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
kobonaire:

So your father was cheating all the time too??

Btw, we can all read just fine. Use regular font, it is NL rule #11

Not only are you sily...ur brain is visibly non functional...

If you had taken time to read...you ll also notice the comment was directed to the OP...not some senseless individual like you. little wonder you are your username...you cant make it to being a 'Nairanaire' with your obviously warped reasoning skills.

Just incase you havnt noticed, i can very much decide whatever font i want...thats why the facility was there in the first place...all these small small boys sef...

You lack manners and apparently your case is beyond redemption.

For the future tho...avoid my posts...id.iot.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by ireneidiva(f): 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
Meringe:

That's why many fail exam.

I didn't say all men cheat .ok!!
Reread again all my comments here. Cheating isn't good but it's something that is common being common doesn't mean it's right. But throwing away d baby with the bath water isn't the best.

There's nothing like perfect relationship like most online saints like you post here.
Off point. Bye
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by pwerrymansion(f): 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
dublaino:

Why would she run. She ought to confront him. Pls dont give her a bad advise.
ok sir! I hope you read the part where she did, and his response cum lies. wink
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by damilola231(f): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
pwerrymansion:
this is the most stupid post I've come across in decades! My dear run as fast as your leg can carry you.
thank u o, i thought am d only one against most of d comments have been seeing. Most men cheat, so she shld nt worry. Even if she was snooping sef, it's still not justifiable

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by jackpot(f): 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
seseannie:
Tnx 4 all ur responses I spoke with him n he said he left a friend in his house n went to eat n that must have been when the condoms were used. He said he knew nothing abt the condoms. he. Has been swearing n begging me to believe him. To be candid I don't really know. What to believe
Did he make any effort to call up that his friend immediately as evidence? But if you have been denying him sex, then I think he did it.

It would be really bad if he actually did it at this critical period of introduction and all. If he can give out his room for his friend to bang, then he can also bang in his friends place.

Suppose that his friend actually banged a lady in his house. Then, one thing is for sure: he knew about the whole plan. Tell me your friend and I will tell you who you are.

You're about to marry a cheat or someone whose friends are cheats.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by G51Apostles: 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
danot1030:
There's no harm in asking him, he's your hubby to be and it is good to find out so you can know what you are going to be dealing with in marriage. Beside he might have an excuse that a friend brought a babe to use in the house. But the guy is careless sha! If you ask me oh, your man chop dodo at your absence, am not sure he has not been doing it all along in the relationship just that you have not catch him and am not also sure he will not be cheating on you in the marriage. Now you can decide what you wants to do.

your grammar sha
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Ladybluecash(f): 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
sweetcocoa:
Holy sh1t. Who are these women letting useless men walk all over them? This is nauseating.
oga park well, wolves in sheepin clothins.. Na ur typ dey snatch dia frnz hubby.. Men are polygamous in nature shekina.. D only tin u do as a woman is to pray for dem

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by eazydon(m): 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
pwerrymansion:
lol,thou arth an obedient husband. Go n sin no more wink cheesy.....btw are ur mum n sisters included? Remember thou shall leave his 'mother',sisters' and cling to me and we'd bcome formidable kiss

Choi! I've found a good thing ooooo!

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by stan241(m): 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
@op you just have to decide on your own considering the kind of person he is cus you know him better than we do....I kinda have to see reason with peeps who say most men probably from experience... popsy cheated on my late mum when i was 5 but she couldn't just leave unto kids were involved already but the man do test tire just to prove himself and i don't think she ever really trusted him again yes fact..wasn't up to 2yrs mum passed he remarried funny thing though is his new wife has a daughter that looks exactly like him and calls him daddy even though this doesn't make him a bad father or man its probably the nature thing.my point is the fact that you experience a cheating partner doesn't mean everyone is like that especially men.....people should learn to stop generalising cus not all men are cheats even though a high percentage of men tend to its a disgusting habit
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by kobonaire(m): 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
sucess001:

Not only are you sily...ur brain is visibly non functional...

If you had taken time to read...you ll also notice the comment was directed to the OP...not some senseless individual like you. little wonder you are your username...you cant make it to being a 'Nairanaire' with your obviously warped reasoning skills.

Just incase you havnt noticed, i can very much decide whatever font i want...thats why the facility was there in the first place...all these small small boys sef...

You lack manners and apparently your case is beyond redemption.

For the future tho...avoid my posts...id.iot.
It had been a while since I spotted a cretinous individual on NL and there you came along.....
Anyways, yes, I did not bother to read what you posted in its entirety because you used a font size so huge that it was only superseded by your level of your imbecility.
Read what you posted again and specifically what I bolded.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by kobonaire(m): 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
chubbypearl:
Harsh response...though his/her comment sucks but...
OK, on further review you are correct, I'll retract what I posted then .....

@Sucess001 : Bros, abeg no vex, I can delete the earlier comment if you prefer?

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by sweetcocoa(f): 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ladybluecash:
oga park well, wolves in sheepin clothins.. Na ur typ dey snatch dia frnz hubby.. Men are polygamous in nature shekina.. D only tin u do as a woman is to pray for dem
Sorry, please accept my heartfelt sympathy, it must be really painful having to live with such mentality, pele.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by foliks(f): 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
K
emmanok24:
What if he "self-serviced" himself? Please don't run into any hazy conclusion.

Even if he's cheating, I think you'll need more evidence than just a pair of USED condom to drive home ur point.

And besides, do you really want to let go of a 2 years relationship and start another journey into the "Black Market"?

BE WISE, SMART & CAUTIOUS!

Letting go of a 2yrs relationship is better than a broken marriage
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by sucess001(m): 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
kobonaire:

It had been a while since I spotted a cretinous individual on NL and there you came along.....
Anyways, yes, I did not bother to read what you posted in its entirety because you used a font size so huge that it was only superseded by your level of your imbecility.
Read what you posted again and specifically what I bolded.

[size=16pt]I really want to make sense from your posts but i cant.

'imbecility', 'cretinous'...

Considering you ve admitted you didn't bother reading...why should i bother wasting time with an individual who talks without thinking?

Guy...go plug your leaking brain...your case is hopeless...

there's a reason its enlarged...and thats my call...not yours...but then again...i see you incapable of adequate reasoning ability...it would appear your brain is critically starved of adequate protein intake...

I say guys cheat all the time and you respond with 'that means your dad cheats'...

Your choice of diction is not only thuggish but also low life...

You are not worth the dissipation of intellectual energy...
[/size]
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by onoja12: 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
if its because of that alone,you go fine husband tire,better still go find white man

seseannie:
Pls advice me house. I and my boyfriend of 2yrs have fixed a date for our introduction nxt month. And I jst gained admission for my masters programme in another state. I travelled on sunday so that I can start the registration process only for me to come back today n see two used condoms in a nylon inside d kitchen. So many things running in my mind now. I am thinking of quietly quitting the relationship or should I confront him?
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by kobonaire(m): 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
sucess001:

I really want to make sense from your posts but i cant.

'imbecility', 'cretinous'...

Considering you ve admitted you didn't bother reading...why should i bother wasting time with an individual who talks without thinking?

Guy...go plug your leaking brain...your case is hopeless...

there's a reason its enlarged...and thats my call...not yours...but then again...i see you incapable of adequate reasoning ability...it would appear your brain is critically starved of adequate protein intake...

I say guys cheat all the time and you respond with 'that means your dad cheats'...

Your choice of diction is not only thuggish but also low life...

You are not worth the dissipation of intellectual energy...

Mr Ay .... you really are behaving like an aśs-clown! Like I earlier said, you do not need to post in super enlarged fonts. Just because the feature is there that does not mean it has to be abused. If you do not comprehend, I can obtain a translation of my post into Yoruba if that will help ??
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by sucess001(m): 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
kobonaire:

Mr Ay .... you really are behaving like an aśs-clown! Like I earlier said, you do not need to post in super enlarged fonts. Just because the feature is there that does not mean it has to be abused. If you do not comprehend, I can obtain a translation of my post into Yoruba if that will help ??

I ll reply your msgs when you start making sense...
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by kobonaire(m): 5:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
sucess001:
I ll reply your msgs when you start making sense...
That is OK, you have anyway heeded to my earlier request about using a normal font size and have been compliant. That's a good start ... wink
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by amanmahmud: 5:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
grin lol grin
Jackeeh:
hmmmmmmm reading through comments uploaded before mine I can't help but wonder: everyone now feel cheating is cool. Men are polygamous in nature, condoms might be used for other reasons( like fetching water), quit snooping around,we are mortals, it must have been used by his friend, don't get him angry when confronting him etc. Why can't men and women strive to be faithful to their partners and quit justifying their evil acts? Being faithful is not impossible. it may be difficult but its attainable. And should you slip and cheat, please don't be smart about it. being defensive and cooking up reasons for cheating ain't cool. when you cheat on your partner, you destroy him or her. if you are caught and instead of being sorry, u feel on top of the world, you reduce your partner to nothing. cheating isn't cool in anyway. be with a partner who makes ur heart beat fast each time u set eyes on him or her. don't settle for less, or money, sex, good looks etc
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by sweetcocoa(f): 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
hapyz:
U will b d biggest fool if u quit, bc u will neva find a man dat wil not cheat on u, so my dear go ahead wit ur marriage plans, my hussy slept wit 2 girls on d eve of our marriage they call it bachelor's eve, I stil went ahead wit d marriagee, now I am enjoyinmy marriage wit d best luxury, and my hussy gives me d best of attention a woman needs, so wot am I lookin for again,so dear tik twice bfr makin a deadly mistake dat wil mak u regret, hv it at d back of ur mind dat all men cheats
Kai! My god! You sound like your life depends on marriage, your husband insulted you by sleeping with 2, not 1, 2 girls and you smiled down the aisle? chai, please just do well to remind your hubby to always wear a condom, it's really a pity, don't take this the wrong way btw, It isn't meant as an insult to you.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by cococandy(f): 5:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
sweetcocoa:
Oh my days! Even househelps too?so we are supposed to believe this is how a man is? Classless and shameless? I'd rather remain single.

Well the greater population of men on this thread think they are classless layabouts.
So take them the way they present themselves. cheesy

I'm surprised the defenders of the men's rights and good image usually conveniently hide when such comments are flying about instead of coming out to dissociate themselves from such generalistic damaging messages.

But then turn around and get butt hurt when ladies refer to them as all cheats and layabouts.

Wonder where such ladies get the damaging stereotype with which they lump all guys into the same group of classless no-self-control beings if not threads like this where they (the guys) encourage such stereotypes with their posts and silent endorsement.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by cococandy(f): 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
sweetcocoa:
Kai! My god! You sound like your life depends on marriage, your husband insulted you by sleeping with 2, not 1, 2 girls and you smiled down the aisle? chai, please just do well to remind your hubby to always wear a condom, it's really a pity, don't take this the wrong way btw, It isn't meant as an insult to you.
it is not her fault.
It is what the men she knows want her to believe.

And we wonder why even with all the awareness campaigns and rallies and millions of dollars committed to fighting HIV, Nigeria remains one of the countries with increasing rates of infection instead of declining or at worst a stagnant rate of infection.

Nope. It keeps increasing.

Why not?
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Ladybluecash(f): 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
sweetcocoa:
Sorry, please accept my heartfelt sympathy, it must be really painful having to live with such mentality, pele.
u tink u gat points to mak sorry sweerie u jos made a public mockery of yasef... ITK style up gal nd b a woman nd nt a gal...last bullet i tink u shld seek advise frm elderly mothers dat is if u can drop ur overbearin manner nd disdainful catabulances
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by sweetcocoa(f): 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
cococandy:

Well the greater population of men on this thread think they are classless layabouts.
So take them the way they present themselves. cheesy

I'm surprised the defenders of the men's rights and good image usually conveniently hide when such comments are flying about instead of coming out to dissociate themselves from such generalistic damaging messages.

But then turn around and get butt hurt when ladies refer to them as all cheats and layabouts.

Wonder where such ladies get the damaging stereotype with which they lump all guys into the same group of classless no-self-control beings if not threads like this where they (the guys) encourage such stereotypes with their posts and silent endorsement.

The hypocrisy is something else, I couldn't care less about those ones.

I'm more concerned about the women making excuses for these men, I won't say I'm surprised, but it's worrisome that some women are just too dumb, even with the education,how can a woman believe she has to put up with cheating to stay married?it must really be painful to live with such mentality, to feel so powerless, tbh, the comments on here, make me want to barf.sad

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by chubbypearl(f): 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
InZA:

Yeah well said...But you can not really love without loving yourself first and when you truly love yourself, you would normally and naturally demand that people treat you in a particular way...with utmost respect and regard for your feelings and emotions, after all that's the way you treat yourself, so why settle for anything less from anybody. Even if his "small words" would buy her over, I think if he truly respects her he should still go all the way by calling the friend and the girl the friend had the "stuff" with and bringing them to the OP, so they can openly admit to their "deed". Ofcourse even all that could still lies, but he just has to show her that he can and will go the extra mile to regain his trust.
Gbam!you have said it all.Words+Action!
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by sweetcocoa(f): 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
cococandy:
it is not her fault.
It is what the men she knows want her to believe.

And we wonder why even with all the awareness campaigns and rallies and millions of dollars committed to fighting HIV, Nigeria remains one of the countries with increasing rates of infection instead of declining or at worst a stagnant rate of infection.

Nope. It keeps increasing.

Why not?
I can't help but think it's partly her fault, whatever happened to thinking for yourself? Is there no brain in that head?

If only these women will say no to being treated with such disrespect, just maybe things will be better but no, they rather want to get married and remain so, even if it costs them their lives, smh.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by mradjoy(m): 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
seseannie:
Pls advice me house. I and my boyfriend of 2yrs have fixed a date for our introduction nxt month. And I jst gained admission for my masters programme in another state. I travelled on sunday so that I can start the registration process only for me to come back today n see two used condoms in a nylon inside d kitchen. So many things running in my mind now. I am thinking of quietly quitting the relationship or should I confront him?

In my opinion n past experiences, Seeing condom in d kitchen alone isn't a good enough reason to call it quit with him, if you truly love n care for him. What if you caught him in d act, would you have killed or jilted him? I'd say no.

To some people here who has been telling you to ditch d guy I'd say they are not experience enough or didn't know what true love is, sincerely speaking some just pay lip service or just claim to love but not really,
See, as a man it has happened to me in past when my ex bleep several times and d news got to me, asked her maturely, but denied. What did I do, nothing but to wait n pray about it, because I love her so much n overlooked some of her short comings even to d point of getting pregnant to one of her bleepers.

Still got to know about it n didn't jilt her for dat, even though that alone is enough to say goodbye. If you say I was a 'mumu' , yes I was for love, but wait till you know what love really is.

Even with all my sour experiences in this journey, revenge never crossed my mind for once, why, because I was deeply in love with her, but was seriously thinking n praying to God for help.

Eventually, she called my phone one day n said she wasn't interested in the relationship anymore, shocker!
I wept profusely, but what could I have done than to move on with my life.

Long story short, the lady I eventually got married to happens to be her class mate n friend back in their secondary school days, d first day she saw us together, she almost broke to tears why, because she realised she'd lost someone rare n valuable.

So my dear OP, if truly you love him, persevere a bit more n love will play out its scripts naturally.
He who hath ear, let him hear o, I don talk my own, cheers.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
Jackeeh:
hmmmmmmm reading through comments uploaded before mine I can't help but wonder: everyone now feel cheating is cool. Men are polygamous in nature, condoms might be used for other reasons( like fetching water), quit snooping around,we are mortals, it must have been used by his friend, don't get him angry when confronting him etc. Why can't men and women strive to be faithful to their partners and quit justifying their evil acts? Being faithful is not impossible. it may be difficult but its attainable. And should you slip and cheat, please don't be smart about it. being defensive and cooking up reasons for cheating ain't cool. when you cheat on your partner, you destroy him or her. if you are caught and instead of being sorry, u feel on top of the world, you reduce your partner to nothing. cheating isn't cool in anyway. be with a partner who makes ur heart beat fast each time u set eyes on him or her. don't settle for less, or money, sex, good looks etc
*kissssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeesssss*thumbs up.i love ur post

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by walearoy(m): 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
Jackeeh:

Reason why I follow &stalk you!
Well said

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by sweetcocoa(f): 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ladybluecash:
u tink u gat points to mak sorry sweerie u jos made a public mockery of yasef... ITK style up gal nd b a woman nd nt a gal...last bullet i tink u shld seek advise frm elderly mothers dat is if u can drop ur overbearin manner nd disdainful catabulances
This has nothing to do with ITK, I grew up watching and listening to my mum/some aunts, none of which think they way most you on this thread do, this is about loving and respecting yourself and also demand that a man treats you that way, No one can advice me to accept cheating and not regret it, learn to love yourself please, that way, nobody will treat you like a lesser being.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? / 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.