Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) (61137 Views)

Another Physically Challenged Rocks Military Outfit In Onitsha (Pics, Video) / Why Is The New Minister Of Youths And Sports On Uniform During The Inauguration. / Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Austin4lif: 11:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
itetemi:
clueless oga jonny walker,,,,,,,,,,,,,na to rock uniform
any body for ur family don ever be counselor? And u have d guts to insult a president

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Ama80(f): 12:23am On Feb 27, 2015
Justdulla:
He looks smart,buh just quite unfortunate he goofed to much, so his lost ma Vote...Sai Baba
bro pls reconsider he goofs cos he is human just as we.he is d better alternative compared to d oda one.ur vote means a lot to him.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by ChynoBEATS: 12:24am On Feb 27, 2015
IfyAwazie:
The uniform no fit am sef.

I hate to see our president in army uniform. He looks like a dictator.

Smh
undecided dictator kor dictator ni

Did he tell you to spell PDP ni??...... cheesy cheesy cheesy...
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Popemax(m): 12:31am On Feb 27, 2015
Jona my man....relax we'll conqure

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by babestella: 12:36am On Feb 27, 2015
egift:
5 years of Cluess Leadership + 6 weeks of Drama and Acting = Jonathan's Presidency

If he likes, he can jog to Otueke. Nobody will fall for this cheap drama. We want Change. Sai Buhari.

Deceive yourself, your change is with your moluè conductor, run go collect am.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by XRAY21(m): 12:38am On Feb 27, 2015
IfyAwazie:
The uniform no fit am sef.

I hate to see our president in army uniform. He looks like a dictator.
and you want to vote for one
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 27, 2015
helinues:
More Photos

C-in-C toh sure

Go on sohun joor

Won ti kpoto

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Chinaka2014(m): 12:52am On Feb 27, 2015
My pressido more smarter, more fitted, more handsomely in military attire, ride on we are all behind you no shacking only try to put up a military looking face by not always smiling.No smiling in Africa jungle where innocent lives are waste on a daily basis until we get there.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by babadee1(m): 1:02am On Feb 27, 2015
So GEJ can do all these before but he decided to wait until election loss was staring him in the face. I just hope enough of my fellow Nigerian people can see clearly through this smokescreen.
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by OLADD: 1:17am On Feb 27, 2015
helinues:
The Commander-in-Cheif of the Armed Forces, President Jonathan visiting the troops in Mubi and Baga today after the troops reclaimed the towns from the terrorists.

I commend this. God bless you President Jonathan for this

Meanwhile, #IHaveDecided

https://mobile.twitter.com/abati1990

Behold the REAL People's General. Not the so-called "general" who was thrown out of government like a common bloody civilian. Ride on Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by OLADD: 1:43am On Feb 27, 2015
babadee1:
So GEJ can do all these before but he decided to wait until election loss was staring him in the face. I just hope enough of my fellow Nigerian people can see clearly through this smokescreen.

Why are you people so heartless in spreading mischief? Are you trying to feign ignorance of the factors that had stood in the way of the fight against Boko haram all this while? Now take this:
1. Efforts of the Fed Govt to procure ammunitions were thwarted by local and internationally conspirators, hence the inability to effectively arm the soldiers. The US and SA debacles are still fresh in the mind.
2. Our neighbouring countries ( Chad, Niger and Cameroon) had been reluctant to cooperate with us for a long time until it dawned on them that Boko haram was fast becoming regional menace.
3. Boko haram had infiltrated the security institutions, a factor that threw up unparalleled sabotage and soldiers' lukewarmness in taking the insurgents headlong.
The table began to turn just few weeks ago due to a positive reversal in above trends contrary to the postulation of political undertone been drummed by APC and its misguided supporters. Pls be informed and stop spreading lies. Ok?
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Rick9(m): 1:45am On Feb 27, 2015
Nonsense ! Publicity stunt just to score some cheap political points.
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by babadee1(m): 1:56am On Feb 27, 2015
OLADD:

Why are you people so heartless in spreading mischief? Are you trying to feign ignorance of the factors that had stood in the way of the fight against Boko haram all this while? Now take this:
1. Efforts of the Fed Govt to procure ammunitions were thwarted by local and internationally conspirators, hence the inability to effectively arm the soldiers. The US and SA debacles are still fresh in the mind.
2. Our neighbouring countries ( Chad, Niger and Cameroon) had been reluctant to cooperate with us for a long time until it dawned on them that Boko haram is fast becoming regional menace.
3. Boko haram had infiltrated the security institutions, a factor that threw up unparalleled sabotage and soldiers' lukewarmness in taking the insurgents headlong.
The table began to turn just few weeks ago due to a positive reversal in above trends contrary to the postulation of political undertone been drummed by APC and its misguided supporters. Pls be informed and stop spreading lies. Ok?

I wonder what you're smoking if you believe all that nonsense you typed. Which US and SA debacles? Boko Haram started six years ago, they have killed over 13,000 Nigerian citizens. All the crap you referred to only happened last year. GEJ has been president for five years now. What was he doing for the past five years while Boko Haram was massacring people and taking over large portions of Nigerian territory?
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Rick9(m): 2:00am On Feb 27, 2015
Dis is it

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by OLADD: 2:11am On Feb 27, 2015
babadee1:

I wonder what you're smoking if you believe all that nonsense you typed. Which US and SA debacles? Boko Haram started six years ago, they have killed over 13,000 Nigerian citizens. All the crap you referred to only happened last year. GEJ has been president for five years now. What was he doing for the past five years while Boko Haram was massacring people and taking over large portions of Nigerian territory?

I wasn't smoking anything other than talk sense into the heads of mischief makers one of whom you're Can you ask yourself this simple questions; what was the United States doing for 10 years before they could get rid of Osama Bin Laden? Do you think fighting insurgency/terrorism is a tea party? Was the Nigerian security apparatus traditionally trained and prepared for fighting terrorism? Were the military operations not been prosecuted by mostly northern military chiefs who understand the configuration and terrain of the northeast, and why haven't they been able to bring down Boko haram until the recent successes? Do you expect Jonathan to carry AK47 and head to Sambissa? Believe whatever you want to believe, the president has done well in the midst of both human and systemic hindrances he finds himself.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by October1960: 3:07am On Feb 27, 2015
Mumu President - worst in the world
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by rebranded(m): 3:25am On Feb 27, 2015
Abeg who is this guy always following GEJ?

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by F22RAPTOR(m): 5:46am On Feb 27, 2015
OLADD:

I wasn't smoking anything other than talk sense into the heads of mischief makers as you seems to be. Can you ask yourself this simple question; what was the United States doing for 10 years before they could get rid of Osama Bin Laden? Do you think fighting insurgency/terrorism is a tea party? Was the Nigerian security apparatus traditionally trained and prepared for fighting terrorism? Were the military operations not been prosecuted by mostly northern military chiefs who understand the configuration and terrain of the northeast, and why haven't they been able to bring down Boko haram until the recent successes? Do you expect Jonathan to carry AK47 and head to Sambissa? Believe whatever you want to believe, the president has done well in the midst of both human and systemic hindrances he finds himself.
Forget that dumbo, when BH was been cleared the north pressured our amiable president into considering alternative methods that were clearly detrimental to the country, and because he is democratically inclined, he listened to them, thereby giving the insurgents time to always regroup. The northern elites, the army commanders and soldiers of northern Muslim origin, continuously sabotaged the war against bh. The army has used the last 6 years to learn valuable lessons, and to understand the who the enemy really is, that's why their recent streak of progress seem like a walk in the park. God bless the Nigerian armed forces.
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by RaptorX: 6:14am On Feb 27, 2015
rebranded:
Abeg who is this guy always following GEJ?

Bodyguard
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by oxone54(m): 6:26am On Feb 27, 2015
magaliyu:
Mubi And Baga,
Why Not Chibok.
u no know road to chibok??
Cow
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Zakariwil: 7:02am On Feb 27, 2015
GEJ IS THE MAN!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by OLADD: 7:09am On Feb 27, 2015
F22RAPTOR:

Forget that dumbo, when BH was been cleared the north pressured our amiable president into considering alternative methods that were clearly detrimental to the country, and because he is democratically inclined, he listened to them, thereby giving the insurgents time to always regroup. The northern elites, the army commanders and soldiers of northern Muslim origin, continuously sabotaged the war against bh. The army has used the last 6 years to learn valuable lessons, and to understand the who the enemy really is, that's why their recent streak of progress seem like a walk in the park. God bless the Nigerian armed forces.

Well said.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by travismacoy: 7:44am On Feb 27, 2015
DATS D MAN...A GALLANT SOLDIER
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by brightonline: 8:00am On Feb 27, 2015
[quote author=SaiBuharii post=31117852]We are getting a clearer picture of why the elections were postponed....to try and convince some stu-pid set of Nigerians through deceitful outings and projects.

If you have sense and ur brain is working...I belive for every act of Jonathan this six weeks...the questions you shld ask ur self...why has it not be done in 6 years?

Why has bokoharam not been tackled in 6 years...but possible in 6 weeks?

Why has power stations not been launched before hand?

Why has Jonathans classmates not visited him in 6 years?

Why has war torn states not been visited by the president in six years?

As the 6 weeks of lies and propaganda counts off...I implore u all to ask yourself...if this things can be achieved in 6 weeks...what about if a determinated leader works diligently for 4 years. Jonathan is acting a script that has been written down by his advisers. I can't imagine Abati, dt indomie head man, Madueke, Obanikoro, FaniKayode and this corrupt set of leaders controlling us for another 4 years...for this reason I say

#SaiBuhari...even if election is next year
[/quote

Say something good about him... this is the change we are talking about!
change in attitude and change in Action

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by edoboy74(m): 8:16am On Feb 27, 2015
Adetula1:
i keep loving this guy the more

Yeah you should because he keeps on bursting your ass for power you don't know
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by pegasusautos: 9:06am On Feb 27, 2015
Ah my brother please change your mind, i promise he will not disappoint this time

Justdulla:
He looks smart,buh just quite unfortunate he goofed to much, so his lost ma Vote...Sai Baba
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 27, 2015
CaptPlanet:

If them like like give am lace

Aboki na Aboki
Lol!!!no be small thing oh.
always slanky like sugar cane.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Revolution: 9:39am On Feb 27, 2015
GEJ in military uniform buy we all no say de man nor get liver. Military uniform is for the courageous
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Tsanyawa: 10:06am On Feb 27, 2015
6 WEEKS OF ACTING AND DRAMA CONTINUES......

SAI Buhari come March
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 27, 2015
Deltagiant:
The president looks physically trimmed, in command and ready for action. The message is clear, there is no vacancy in Aso Rock. Not now!

This is a war time president; no change of leadership in a state of war.

Gbam!
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by KDULAR: 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
A good one at least to boost the morale of the troops, this is coming rather late still a good one.
The positioning and placement of the head gear is comical ( ba paka). Which armed forces ? Not Nigerian, maybe Cambodian.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

El-Rufai's Wife, Hadiza Visits Her Farm: Husband Won’t Pay Ransom If Kidnapped / Fati, Ibrahim Attahiru's Wife Is Alive, Not Dead - Dattijo Mohammed Sani / Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.