Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) (61129 Views)

Another Physically Challenged Rocks Military Outfit In Onitsha (Pics, Video) / Why Is The New Minister Of Youths And Sports On Uniform During The Inauguration. / Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by nedupel(m): 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
Justdulla:
He looks smart,buh just quite unfortunate he goofed to much, so his lost ma Vote...Sai Baba
at least ur vote sha
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Sajio(m): 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
Movesz:
This days it is hard to differentiate between soldiers and civilian politicians...

They all have pot bellies...

You know what that meansv
... That's funny sha! Jeg looks more fit than our soldiers self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
Justdulla:
He looks smart,buh just quite unfortunate he goofed to much, so his lost ma Vote...Sai Baba

Your English is AWESOME.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Ekaka1(m): 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
IfyAwazie:
The uniform no fit am sef.

I hate to see our president in army uniform. He looks like a dictator.
Na lie He looks very soldierly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
He looks in complete command. The fatigues look nice on him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by dont8(m): 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
Using people's life to score political score is not cool at all, can't wait for March though.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
He looks more military than been a civilian, with his latest visit and support to the military l think their morale will be highly boosted, he should have been doing this all this while.............back to the sideline with my kunu and gurasa..... cool

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by oges(m): 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
This whole drama makes me remember the american war movie title 'THE LAST BLOOD'
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Ultimate300(m): 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
you wore khaki, you dey laught, u go to church, laugh, u go visit emir, laugh, evry where you go, laugh. this president is very, very f00l...
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by nedupel(m): 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
IfyAwazie:
The uniform no fit am sef.

I hate to see our president in army uniform. He looks like a dictator.
u know military?
Na uniform u take dey judge?
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by nortcentrallord(m): 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nice one GEJ. Just imagining how Baba Buhari 'll look in that uniform now.
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by joeyekembele: 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
lafex:
Imagine a commander in uniform that can't hold a gun not talk of using it

You got it wrong fella. GEJ was a custom officer. He was trained as an officer like any other officer of whatever formation in Nigeria. That is why he looks that smarter than Buhari.
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by bogolobango(m): 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
Gej ex militant thats y he loves wearing army uniform
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by BabaO2: 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
Jonathan is wearing that uniform for the last time in his life
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by ruffDiamond: 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hahahah lily livered clueless impostor !
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by klimson: 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
My president! I am proud of you. Very humble and humane. You are there.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by gurunlocker: 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
i love that last pics.....

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
tit:

he has arranged to kill ten thousand boko haram.
he will kill all of you enemies of Nigeria if you do not repent.

Excuse!

Are you one of the 21million nigerians psychologically impaired?
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by eugoo: 8:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
#noshaken GEJ all the way
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by jdbrasco(m): 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
I jst like my presido. Sm peeps are selfish thou. GEJ has changed d status quo ante in governance where anybody , no matter where u cm frm, can hv a shot. Thank u GEJ the true Nigerian

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by valemtech(m): 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
fayde:
he doesnt luk comfortable.... luks lyk a comedian. imagine b.h boiz show up.......i'll leave u 2 ur imagination......
oboy no leave us to any imagination the man go form ben johnson or better still bolt

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by stigman(m): 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
Chai no wonder Buhari dey hustle, na all this he wan enjoy but that can only happen in his dream, I love the last picture, if buhari try am na fall

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Eluwilussit(m): 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
LewisO:
So na the dumb thing wey dis man wan dey do b dis? undecided

Guy, you are crazy. You got me cracking badly. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by PEREP: 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
lucrownt:
Kindly say Amen to this prayer"May Almighty God run your life the way GEJ is running Nigeria". If you can say Amen then he will lead us to the promise land.

Will you say Amen if I tell you 'May God run your life the way GMB ran Nigeria in 84/85 to the extent that you wake and Sleep in Fear of your own govt and sweat to get what you want with your money at hand and the list continues'

Will you say Amen?

God is God and in a Special Class
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by PLEXPLEX(m): 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
RicKyRichards:
Everything looks scripted..lol..all his actions/ gestures, scripted!

SO!?!
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by shamecurls(m): 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
7 Conditions that Guarantees Jonathan My Vote on March 28.

1)4 refineries must be built and commissioned before the 28th day of march as he earlier promised.
2)2millions jobs must be created.
3)Our chibok girls must be returned and given PVC to vote (Those above 18yrs).
4)The missing $20BN,mismanaged ‪#‎10BN‬ and $29.9m by madueke and Onyebuchi must be returned.
5)1 dollar must equal #150 [$1=#150]…
6)Nigeria must generate 6000MW of electricity.
7)Stella Oduah,Alison Madueke,femi fani-kayode,D.s.p Alameyeseigha,Mohammed Abacha and Adamu mu'azu must be persecuted and sent to jail. Thereafter,"STEALING MUST BE CORRUPTION". If the following conditions are met before March 28th,i will deliver my votes to Jonathan. TILL THEN,‪#‎VOTE_GMB_4_2015‬.‪#‎MARCH4BUHARI‬..
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by inereunwa1(m): 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
election tactics why he no go chibok that time wey dem kidnap our girls meanwhile sai Buhari
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by ishiamu(m): 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
lucrownt:
Kindly say Amen to this prayer"May Almighty God run your life the way GEJ is running Nigeria". If you can say Amen then he will lead us to the promise land.

May almighty God run your life as buhari did in the past
Say amen to dat, and may God slaughter your family as buhari supporters slaughtered innocent nigerians and corps member in 2011 say amen to this please

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by harry509: 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
helinues:
The Commander-in-Cheif of the Armed Forces, President Jonathan visiting the troops in Mubi and Baga today after the troops reclaimed the towns from the terrorists.

I commend this. God bless you President Jonathan for this

Meanwhile, #IHaveDecided

https://mobile.twitter.com/abati1990
ok.... Can I av my dina now?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by shellworker: 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
lucrownt:

May your family be killed as GMB sponsored Boko Haram and Almajiris are killing innocent Nigerians in the North. Say amen to that.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by greall12(m): 8:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
campaign after election
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Eluwilussit(m): 8:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
Just a look at the pictures of the military top brass, you will understand part of the reason it took us so long to get here. These guys dey sleep well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now / Ganduje Giving Ride To Kwankwaso On A Motorcycle (Throwback Photo) / PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.