Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) (61116 Views)

Another Physically Challenged Rocks Military Outfit In Onitsha (Pics, Video) / Why Is The New Minister Of Youths And Sports On Uniform During The Inauguration. / Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Skimpledawg(m): 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
evening all n dz kinda off topic. plz no snide comments! mah gf jxt admitted into medical sch afta passing her entrance exams, d dilemma hia is dah wat kind of gift/present can I use to appreci8 her? tnx .
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Wals234: 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
Too little too late: It's 4weeks to the election for goodness sake (Have you no shame, GEJ?)!

Mere looking at the faces of the actual soldiers one can tell they aren't all that enthusiastic and pleased having him there. Mind you, these are also scripted photo OPs to save face and yet it seems the soldiers would rather be somewhere else.

smh

**Anyone BUT Jonathan pls**

PS: Kudos to the men and women of the armed forces. Well done, lads.
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by teadrake(m): 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
ishiamu:

Ok I know I didn't mention your name shaa mind ya biz
Appreciate you for not reverting into abusive words but a mere caution.But look around your vicinity and beyond bro.GEJ doesn't give a damn about any promise land.Vote for change not N105 per litre of petrol goverment
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
The uniform fit him well.

Buy why wait till now before going there.
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by ylaa(f): 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
na you be fear fear not my own GEJ
dustydee:
fear fear president.
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by gentlesinna(m): 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
My guy sharp, haters kiss his asss 4 all Wwe care

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by ndcide(m): 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
Correct man GEJ.

those who don't wish you well should go and die.
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Bamss1: 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
lalasticlala:
I love the last pic

See swag
na swag we go chop
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by ObioraIkenna(m): 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
helinues:
More Photos
young and vibrant works for me. Not some clueless grouchy APC lapdogs chorusing Change amid floundering helplessly in their pool of shame.#nooffence.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by IYANGBALI: 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hmmmmmmm,trying hard to look like GMB in uniforms
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by henrysam(m): 9:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
Justdulla:
He looks smart,buh just quite unfortunate he goofed to much, so his lost ma Vote...Sai Baba
How perfect are you. If God wants to dwell and punish you on your goofs. Will you have chance to be alive today
Even those people we believe are clean today. Have they not goofed before.
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by bobchigar(m): 9:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
lalasticlala:
I love the last pic

See swag

Which swag? He is tired and can't stand on his own.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by humberjade: 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
Oh because Buhari said he will lead the Nigerian Army to battle Boko Haram...Kai

Anyway sha, nice one from Mr. President, it's better late than never.
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Bamss1: 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
sunnyshayne:
The uniform fit him well.

Buy why wait till now before going there.
to gain cheap political points.
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by gentlesinna(m): 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
Buhari Lukn sick nd un kept, chai Nigeria don surfer, na lyk dis we go dey dey, both person wey no know him left nd right want mislead us
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by dustydee: 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
ylaa:
na you be fear fear not my own GEJ

grin
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by dhappyking(m): 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
This our Presido na guy man. See as him take style dey pose for that walking stick.
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by todayguest(m): 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ol' boy see gallant! GEJ will make a good soldier, if he were in the military. He have got passion for the uniform and it's good on him. I perceive, he's armed with his AK. No more nonsense for BH.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by yagbaboy1(m): 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
This otuoke dude never cease to amaze me wit his ignorant, acting Mr Bean and two and half men show of shame. The Ediot thinks he will achieve in six weeks what he couldn't in six years, na werey be him second name . clueless no shoes man. If only he ventured into comedy, he would make a name than Mr. Ibu
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by gentlesinna(m): 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
He cn neva luk like buhari, cus Bad nd Good re not off dsame classa, u cn not compare a dying soul 2 a living soul, light nd darkness hv Notn n common, he should go nd treat himself, b4 d comprising, cus he luks un kept
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by mickyeddi(m): 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
echelons:

Mr six packs, can you challenge any one one them to a wrestling bout? what else can you do other than stay at home and chat?

You are such a doughnut with your silly comments. It just beggars belief how you've turned military fitness into a wrestling bout, dumbass!
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by onumaegbuikenna: 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by rooftop(m): 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
egift:
5 years of Cluess Leadership + 6 weeks of Drama and Acting = Jonathan's Presidency

If he likes, he can jog to Otueke. Nobody will fall for this cheap drama. We want Change. Sai Buhari.

You are a big fool.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by ishiamu(m): 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
teadrake:
Appreciate you for not reverting into abusive words but a mere caution.But look around your vicinity and beyond bro.GEJ doesn't give a damn about any promise land.Vote for change not N105 per litre of petrol goverment

Buhari can never be the change I want, for things to be nice in this country we need to change many things bout us as individual than point finger @ sm1 always
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Holuwathoby(m): 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
I sincerely love this! Doing wat u shd have bn doing before, now @ die minutes. Everyone that knows what is right and refuse to do it, to him it a sin!
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by luggy(m): 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=Justdulla post=31117534]He looks smart,buh just quite unfortunate he goofed to much, so his lost ma Vote...Sai Baba[/qu frvoteone ote], WE DONT NEED UR VOTE, that mean we be loosing one vote from nigeria, chaaah
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by mikeslim(m): 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
Its good you are already acknowlegding its six years even when GEJ has just stayed 4yrs +, its a sign of things to come. Keep unconciously extending his tenure, we will conciously extend it till 2019
SaiBuharii:
We are getting a clearer picture of why the elections were postponed....to try and convince some stu-pid set of Nigerians through deceitful outings and projects.

If you have sense and ur brain is working...I belive for every act of Jonathan this six weeks...the questions you shld ask ur self...why has it not be done in 6 years?

Why has bokoharam not been tackled in 6 years...but possible in 6 weeks?

Why has power stations not been launched before hand?

Why has Jonathans classmates not visited him in 6 years?

Why has war torn states not been visited by the president in six years?

As the 6 weeks of lies and propaganda counts off...I implore u all to ask yourself...if this things can be achieved in 6 weeks...what about if a determinated leader works diligently for 4 years. Jonathan is acting a script that has been written down by his advisers. I can't imagine Abati, dt indomie head man, Madueke, Obanikoro, FaniKayode and this corrupt set of leaders controlling us for another 4 years...for this reason I say

#SaiBuhari...even if election is next year!
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by ocelot2006(m): 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
Justdulla:
He looks smart,buh just quite unfortunate he goofed to much, so his lost ma Vote...Sai Baba

Keep your vote. We don't need it.

#TeamGEJ

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
Justdulla:
u are nothing so u vote him or not u are nothing and senseless

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by highbeeola(m): 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
Gej dey go sambisa
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
dont8:
Using people's life to score political score is not cool at all, can't wait for March though.

What type of political score? Who started the mess he is trying to clean up .
By March 28, Boko Haram would have been so annihilated that only those without shame will vote for the other candidates - Buhari inclusive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days / Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.