Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) (61120 Views)

Another Physically Challenged Rocks Military Outfit In Onitsha (Pics, Video) / Why Is The New Minister Of Youths And Sports On Uniform During The Inauguration. / Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Laid2001: 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
SO IT TOOK HIM 5 YEARS TO BE ABLE TO START UP LIKE THIS!!

HMMM

ANYWAY, WE HAVE DECIDED

SAI BUHARI SAI BABA
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Chiaka(f): 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
kennyjodeci:
Hehehehehe that's my president.....akways impressing me, looking smart always..... Not the other useless sick man

Shuuuu! Obama dey owe you? se na the Obama -US president or na one Ogogoro friend when you borrow money?

I nor call anybody name o but GEJ till obama pays me my money
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by gidado14(m): 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
helinues:
The Commander-in-Cheif of the Armed Forces, President Jonathan visiting the troops in Mubi and Baga today after the troops reclaimed the towns from the terrorists.

I commend this. God bless you President Jonathan for this

Meanwhile, #IHaveDecided

https://mobile.twitter.com/abati1990

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by goldman777: 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
from.civilian to military another dictator has risen see his face like abacha hope d same fate wont befall him
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by kennyjodeci(m): 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
[quote author=Chiaka post=31135241][/quote]

E be like say your bf na ogogoro seller nne? Gbarakwa Ogwu gi nuo lol
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Aeman(m): 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
I de feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllll dis guy
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Young4jose: 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
Justdulla:
He looks smart,buh just quite unfortunate he goofed to much, so his lost ma Vote...Sai Baba
. True Talk 4real.........!!!
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Glowww(f): 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
Chai! See our president o. U look sharp joor
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Dekatron(m): 7:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
Mr President,i have NOT FOR ONCE DOUBTED YOU. Keep up the good work. The GCFR is looking smart,and lowering himself to the point of TAKING SHOTS WITH CAPTAINS and LOWER SOLDIERS. It would take him NOTHING to just stay in a bunker or MOST SECURE PLACE in the camp,and take PIC inside. But MY PRESIDENT STOOD IN THE SUN,NOT EVEN WITH A BOTTLE OF EXTREMELY COLD WATER. Again,keep doing it.

To APC GUYS ON NL: IF barcanista (you BABA'S BABA WEY DEY RULE NAIRALAND APC) could come AND PLEAD FOR FORGIVENESS LIKE THE PRODIGAL SON,forget. Personally,i knew how RAILWAYS WAS BEFORE(DAD WORKS THERE). Today,board a first class/any class self,and feel : TRANSFORMATION. Light/power/electricity in my HOUSE and SCHOOL. MR PRESIDENT,TILL YOU LEAVE 2019, i would always RESPECT YOU. I HAVE NEVER,I MEAN NEVER INSULTED MY PRESIDENT OFF LINE. Mr President,you are good to go.

Meanwhile: ''imagine devil use one soldier,come kick that thing MR president dey seat on. Choi!!!. . . . .''

SAI JONATHAN till HOW A MAN WITH 1 MILLI,AND 150 MAALUS DEY TOUR D WORLD,AND DAUGHTER USES DESIGNERS--DENIMS, et al EXPLAINS/TELL US HOW MUCH LOAN HIS FAMILY DEY SPEND.
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by haykeens2015: 8:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
All these actions are mend to deceive people because of election. If you can't tackle an obstacle along your way for the past six years, I and some right thinking nigerians cannot trust you again! U BETRAYED US! I can't shout too much but I can say Sai Baba! GBAM! Sorry
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by hush15: 11:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
splashbaby:
See below
Hope you know too that thunder will strike you too

*winks*
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by mzzhavilah(f): 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
egift:
5 years of Cluess Leadership + 6 weeks of Drama and Acting = Jonathan's Presidency

If he likes, he can jog to Otueke. Nobody will fall for this cheap drama. We want Change. Sai Buhari.
u got d change na.
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
egift:
5 years of Cluess Leadership + 6 weeks of Drama and Acting = Jonathan's Presidency

If he likes, he can jog to Otueke. Nobody will fall for this cheap drama. We want Change. Sai Buhari.

And change you got cool
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Charleys: 7:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
Remembrance day
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Charleys: 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
haykeens2015:
All these actions are mend to deceive people because of election. If you can't tackle an obstacle along your way for the past six years, I and some right thinking nigerians cannot trust you again! U BETRAYED US! I can't shout too much but I can say Sai Baba! GBAM! Sorry

Obstacles.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days / Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.