Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,374 members, 7,954,515 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:50 PM

We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan (35331 Views)

Tinubu & Allies Walk Out Angrily As APC South-West Leaders Meet - Vanguard / Jumbo Pension: Our Dead Colleagues’ Spirits Won’t Forgive Ex-govs, Deputies – Pe / See How Shitte Members Just Mocked Buhari & Some Of His Appointees(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by macof(m): 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
soe:
Lol

I swear...

99% of my yoruba friends are Buhari die hard FANs.
In 2011, only 20% of them liked Buhari

I am also Yoruba...

To hell with those fake Yoruba elders who could not rise up when Bola Ige was assaulted in the presence of the Ooni of Ife and eventually killed. The fools are silent over the Ekitigate scandal. Corrupt men of despicable character.

To hell with those fake and corrupt yoruba elders

We know the real Yoruba elders...and #weHaveDecided

Sai Buhari

Those fake elders as u call them are better than tinubu

While morons like u take tinubu to be a real Yoruba leader. Intelligent people don't fall for tinubu's tricks and lies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by synergycom19: 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
This are mainly Pdp members

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by macof(m): 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
hensben:
Result of GEJ recent romance in the SW...they just want to eat from the 21billion and make little noise to look as if they are for him(GEJ) meanwhile, they are voting for Buhari on that day which is good.

Buhari till rochas/amaechi 2019

You like dreaming rochas and amaechi
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by macof(m): 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
alaoeri:
SW leaders that can't win their wards talkless of local council. undecided 90% of those listed lost in 2011 general election mtscheeeeeew.

Which of them o..pls name them
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by azzima(m): 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
chibecanglobal:
Results of the newly intensified outreach by the C in C himself in the region begin to surface
spot on !. Even though the Naira is sliding badly against the Dollar, these fool are heavily sharing our money in DOLLARS. Desperado tingz!
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Olamiplenty1(m): 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
Going through d list, I saw nothing but a bunch of psychophants. I am a typical Yoruba and non of these "jegudujera" is and will never be my leader. We are civilised, know what we want and we have DECIDED. I am sure they will all sing another song after May 29 2015.

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by seankay(m): 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
soe:
Lol

I swear...

I am also Yoruba...

To hell with those fake Yoruba elders who could not rise up when Bola Ige was assaulted in the presence of the Ooni of Ife and eventually killed. The fools are silent over the Ekitigate scandal. Corrupt men of despicable character.

Sai Buhari
I second ur comment! I hated Buhari in 2011 but not anymore. I don't even know dose elders.Bleep dose onijekuje

Sai Buhari jare grin

4 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by papalumi29(m): 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
Lol, this is the joke for the month of February 2015 ....Yoruba leaders my foot, Gain Adams who wants to be the South West Tompolo, he wants to collect his share (table) from the loot. "ori ori were ofa, se ologbon agbe ti e le". you see the head of mad man u didn't cut, is it the sane man that will permit you?.

Am from Abeokuta, I will tell you that OBJ can't endorse any candidate and says because of that we should vote for the person. This is a man who never wins at his polling booth located in front of his house at Ita-Eko. Though, he isn't on the list, but while he was in Power he dare not do that.

Is it Oba Alake (King) of Abeokuta let alone Gbenga Daniel who has no voting value. The Old man, chief Okunromu ,can't even guarantee GEJ that his family will vote him, because his nephew, who is my childhood friend, and many of his extended family is for Buhari. He now talks for the whole Yoruba stock!. lol...

All these people listed above don't buy fuel into my generator set, nor do they know how I feed or earn my living. They're there for their selfish interest not mine. How can what they say or do have any effect on my decision?.

I will tell you that South West is entirely one. because we are far educated and civilized than any tribe in Nigeria!., we despise PDP with passion .

We shall in mass vote for BUHARI, with or without shoes or certificate. We deal with individual character and personality. I tell you , it isn't Tinubu nor Fashola or anybody. It is what we call EXODUS....movement of the people!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by alaoeri: 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
macof:

Which of them o..pls name them
All those among them that contested or those that supported a particular candidate in 2011 lost.
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by hensben(m): 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
macof:

You like dreaming rochas and amaechi
Sorry, I meant rochas or amaechi will continue were burhari stop in 2019.
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by klimson: 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
Arch1:
... But Awo's son-in-law is the APC Vice Presidential candidate, Prof Yemi Osinbajo. So you dont want us to vote for his party, You want us to vote for jonathan(ijaw) and sambo(hausa). We shouldnt vote for a party that has a Yoruba as its V.P

Get a life !
If Osibanjo is his grandson what about that? They differ in principle not in gyneology. If Osibanjo chose to be an errand boy to Buhari against what his grandfather stood for, how does it change AWO's teaching? Deep down in him, Osibanjo knows he is not following AWO. Period!

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by xhamel88: 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
soe:
Lol

I swear...

I am also Yoruba...

Sai Buhari

You have 20 friends, you are now quoting 99% and 20% of your friends, which friends?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
xhamel88:

You have 20 friends, you are now quoting 99% and 20% of your friends, which friends?
wait for March 28th sir...what is not clear to you would become clear

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by papalumi29(m): 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
soe:
wait for March 28th sir...what is not clear to you would become clear

O ma ye won!....Yoruba 4 Buhari!.
Sai Baba

4 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
PDP is distributing handbills in Ikeja since afternoon as an aftermath of the meeting in Ibadan. If I may ask, why wasting money? This is the 3rd time this meeting would be held. The same meeting took place in Akure few days ago and now in Ibadan with the same output of supporting Jonathan. This same meeting had taken place in Ife, Akure and Ibadan. The last two was sponsored by Mimiko who first came to power through an assistance from Tinubu.

Holding this meeting 1oo times can not change the resolution of people. The only achievement of these meetings is the bringing together of Gani Adams and Fasehun who are arch enemies and never agreed on any issue but now on the same table supporting Jonathan. Money is good o. Gani - Fasehun - Money answereth all things.

These groups are operating under many parties - UPN, SDP, AD and Labour party. The purpose of these parties is to destablise APC in South West for PDP to dominate helplessly, but, now, it appears all the efforts of these parties are of no effect. Now, the men behind the masquerades have come out to fight clean and dirty. They are fighting the battles of their life time.

Coming to the handbills being distributed where they displayed the pictures of former governors in south west jailed by buhari and the assault on Awo by buhari. They forgot to put the pictures of other governors in the North that are also jailed by the same regime.

Umaru Dikko is from Katsina just like buhari, Umaru dikko narrowly escaped being extradited to Nigeria in container. Nobody comes to equity without a clean hand. In a regime, the character of equality, equity and transparency are the hallmark of a leader. If Umaru Dikko, a Katsina person can be declared wanted at all cost without any tribal bias, then the decision of the military government as at that time is pure on the coup policy. It is a fair level judgement on all politician as at that time.

Now, coming back to the sacking of variuos yorubas from positions of authority and neglect of the region by GEJ in his six years. No major FG project was commissioned. The Ore - benin and Ibadan - Lagos expressway that was starved of fund only to hurriedly arrange for loans through infrastructure bank to increase job tempo on Lagos - Ibadan job for political campaign. Infrastructure bank has the largest counterpart funding in the project which is a PPP which means their money will be recovered back through toll gate or other means.

The Yoruba leaders should have deliberated on the death of Sunday Afolabi, the disgrace of Tafa balogun, humiliation of Bola Osomo (Obj era), Prof Mrs Adenike Grange (Yaradua). Sacking of Bola Onagoruwa, Harold Demuren and NCAA DG that replaced demuren, the removal and frustration of various yorubas from various positions too numerous to mention here under GEJ. The intimidation and harrassment to submission given to FFK by EFCC while Stella Oduah and others corrupt official moves freely is a sin against humanity. Arunmah Oteh survived her tenure but bola onagoruwa was removed for committing no sin. He should mention one major FG project commission in this region.

All the major positions in Finance, petroleum, energy and other places where money can be siphoned are no go area to Yorubas. They just exist under Jonathan. They want him to sign a pact with them. No way. No pact.

The leaders are on their own. Yorubas will vote on conscience.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by drey076(m): 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
Paid agbaya
They are very irrelevant

Sai baba joooor

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by wudpeka(m): 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
God bless you. Sounds as if our PVCs r in their custody. They r all card-carrying members of PDP, so we expect noin' less. SAI BUHARI

soe:
Lol

I swear...

I am also Yoruba...

Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by jdbrasco(m): 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
Yorubas knw who their leaders are, and they have spoken. Forward ever backward never. GEJ is d man to move dis nation forward with sincerity

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Olaone1: 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
hmm
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by papalumi29(m): 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
jdbrasco:
Yorubas knw who their leaders are, and they have spoken. Forward ever backward never. GEJ is d man to move dis nation forward with sincerity

MY FATHER!... who paid for my schooling and mentored me to the age that I can cast my vote in Nigeria. And he is well civilized and educated not to influence my decision on who or who not to cast my vote for.

Our Leader Is That Man Who has or had contributed positively into our life. "My Father Is My Leader!.
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by hermesprogidy(m): 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ah!! GEJ is now a confirmed milking machine i need to think of a scheme fast so that i can collect my own share. May be I will propose I know an electronic way to change apc votes to PDP votes. grin grin Aso rock here i come.

Cc: Okupe
Cc: Omokri

Sai My Great General!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by adeA1(m): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
Emi gan o ni f'rijiyin eyin agbaya te n sa gbogbo ipa lati ta ojo ola awon omoyin. If u re nt ready to 4give Buhari for his past that means u e wll neva ve ur past wrong doings 4gven cos I believ everybody has his or her bad shadow. Afterll the man has zed on a number of occassns it wz ll dn under the miltary regime.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Missy89(f): 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
SirShymexx:

So, these senile ancient men are from Ondo and Ekiti, with Ibadan as venue of the gathering of contemptible vultures, no? They must have amala and rice extract for brain matter. Yo missy89, come get ya people and go hide them in old people's home.

Even if these folks were brain dead, at least they should know one party has ruled the country for 16 years with absolutely nothing to show for it. Is the country a one-party state? I don't care if APC and PDP are the same - that is what a system like naija's breeds. Then you have got the youths who don't really have what it takes to demand the power and all they care about is feasting on crumbs like rats with whiskers. Just pretend you want a change, and try someone else. GEJ is an utter failure and PDP has to be the worst political party ever.

I honestly don't understand the politics of these clowns calling themselves Yoruba leaders. They represent themselves and do not speak for Yorubas. The last Yoruba leaders died time ago and the next generation aren't involved in anything right now.

Paid leaders dont speak for anyone. That said, I dont think any party will win outright in the SW. Hopefully, Buhari's Vote will be enough even without a SW landslide.

Personally i am more concerned about local elections at this point. Tired of this GMB/GEJ noise
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by AkinFalola(m): 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
GEJ'Majo lo mo nweyin e

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by papalumi29(m): 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
AkinFalola:
GEJ'Majo lo mo nweyin e

Aoo mu erinjoba ewe ku ewele...lol
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by neocortex: 5:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
reporter1:
These are not Yoruba elders but PDP sycophants!
Why is GEJ so easy to deceive? Is he this gullible or just plain dumb?
SW says no to GEJ's cluelessness.

SW is on lock down for Buhari
Sai Buhari!

Who are you to determine who Yoruba elders are ?

Yoruba people know those that were and are still in the forefront of their struggles.
Yorubas have spent several years fighting with pen and their blood for the restructuring of Nigeria , now that it is about to be achieved some ill-informed bandwagons want to abort the process.
NEVER AGAIN!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by papalumi29(m): 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
neocortex:

Who are you to determine who Yoruba elders are ?

Yoruba people know those that were and are still in the forefront of their struggles.
Yorubas have spent several years fighting with pen and their blood for the restructuring of Nigeria , now that it is about to be achieved some ill-informed bandwagons want to abort the process.
NEVER AGAIN!!!

Yoruba leaders are those people who fought for democracy and June 12. Where were these set of people when Dele Momodu, Dr Fayemi and Prof Soyinka were airing "Kudirat Radio"?, or the time when people like Pastor Tunde Bakare including Dele Momodu marched on the street of Abuja so that GEJ can be installed as the acting President of Nigeria?. When such people talk, we listen to them, because they aren't selfish!.
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by ngmgeek(m): 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan

We won't forgive Buhari!!! Look at their mouth. You are not telling us the rest of the story .. like how many billions of tax payers money that passed through your evil pockets before you made the statement. You won't forgive Buhari because he stole your goats and yams over 30 years ago. You won't even forgive him after he made a very smart yoruba man Osinbajo his running mate and thereby giving you a shot at the presidency.

They are putting sugar in your mouth and you are spitting it out and shouting,"we wont forgive Buhari" because he kidnapped your daughters.

What is wrong with some of these selfish leaders sef?

We won't forgive Buhari ko, We won't forgive Buhari Ni

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by ziccoit: 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
GEJ should forget SW unless he wants to force the inec to abort the use of card reader such that PDP rigging machinery would be activated. SW is for Buhari as Buhari is for SW. SWners will rather be a head of a lizard than the tail of an elephant. Osinbajo is a SWners those fake elders seem to have forgotten.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by ogabs20(m): 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
[quote author=Firefire post=31135740]Buhari is now seeking the support of the region he scuffled their developmental projects.

My people, think and see for yourself.

[size=18pt]Only a Nigerian with a forgetful mind would vote for Buhari in the next elections.[/size]

“The problem of Nigeria is not our politics but the fact that we forget too soon. We feel the pain of our flagellation just at the time we are being floored. After wars, we go about as if nothing has happened in our history,”

“General Buhari has often been painted as the Messiah Nigerians have been waiting for. This is turning truth and logic on the head. For the avoidance of doubt, General Buhari is not the saviour Nigeria has been waiting for.

The truth is that under Buhari's "Holier-Than-Thou" facade lurks a smelly throat of evil.”
- Dr. Frederick Fasehun[/quote
And only a person that do not think will vote Jonathan. Think about the killings, the job scam, the high rate of unemployment, what was the reason for granting pardon to Alameseyha, why didn't he publish the report on stella Oduah scandal. Think about the excesses and the subsidy scam saga. Who and who has been tried and convicted. What was Ayo Salami's crime that he had to suspend him? You don't have to know the past but you have to think
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Bokoharam: 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
soe:
Lol

I swear...

I am also Yoruba...

Sai Buhari

90% of your Yoruba friends?
That reminds me of a story we were told as kids that caused chaos in the animal kingdom...
WHEN THE GRASSHOPPER CAME BACK FROM A DELEGATION AND ANNOUNCED THAT THE YAMS HE SAW AT THE FESTIVAL WERE ALL AS HUGE AS ITS RIGHT LEG.

Imagine the grasshopper, imagine his right leg!
Who knows you? You have 10 friends at Ijaniki and you are deceiving yourself! Mtcheeeew!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerians Now Import Pizza From London With Their Phones—Minister Of Agriculture / Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters / APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.