Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan (35061 Views)

Tinubu & Allies Walk Out Angrily As APC South-West Leaders Meet - Vanguard / Jumbo Pension: Our Dead Colleagues’ Spirits Won’t Forgive Ex-govs, Deputies – Pe / See How Shitte Members Just Mocked Buhari & Some Of His Appointees(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by olaide721(m): 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
Some pple will just come calling themselves prominent Yoruba leader WHO are they? From Which town are they from? It is true we have respect for our elders in yourba land but it doesn't give any body right under what so ever to talk on behalf of all of us when u only take sample from ur own end now the question is WHO ARE THIS THESE PEOPLE? Flaunting themselves gan? If they like they should say anything u want all I know is u will cast ur vote and I will cast mine SIMPLE u can only instigate those in ur Village and alone ok?
#ihavedecided#

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by popson1(m): 2:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
Who gives a damn about the faceless self appointed sw leaders ? As far as I'm concerned, they are another psycophantic lots taking advantage of Jonathan"s desperation to remain in power. My plea is they should ride on deceiving the Clueless One to futility.
Sai Buhari joor, Sai Buhari jare.!

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Spray(m): 2:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
chibecanglobal:

www.dailypost.ng/2015/02/27/we-wont-forgive-buhari-south-west-leaders-endorse-jonathan/
i think those silly monarch are mercineries, always on selfish mission
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by WorkofGod: 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
These pple dont understand the bonds btw Tinubu and ordinary yoruba man on the street when it comes to politics, if u needs expalnation about politics of southwest pls ask Tinubu. Only him knows how to play d long game of politics in d region 4now
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Arch1: 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
discusant:
you do not know that if Buhari wins, anytime he is leaving office, a born to rule soldier shall take over from Buhari in a palace coup. .
shockedshocked You are obviously a juvenile ... Go and play with sand

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by joeyekembele: 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
fkaz:

Who is a leader?

A leader is someone who is either conventionally appointed or assumed the position to control, direct, guide, plan coordinate and oversees the affairs of a group,which could either be formal or informal group.
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Akinsz: 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
The last yoruba leader has died. What you see today as yoruba leaders are praise singers.
Akpan107:
The Yoruba Leaders has just destroyed the little chances of APC. Is a pity.
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by deletrue: 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
chibecanglobal:
hmmmm........has the cookies started to crumble for APC in the SW?
Of course. I have said it that Buhari will never rule this country. Buhari thinks the Yorubas is quick to forget the region that messed up General Diya, the region that killed Abiola. I won still rule Nigeria. Oya come and rule. He is just attempting to come and actualise his plan of Islamising the country. All the Nigeria and Nigerian forces are against him. Can any one tell me when did Buhari open his mount and speak against boko haram? Wicked man.
Just take a closer look at his present appearance? That man is finished. They just managed to park and drug him temporarily for that chatham talks for less than one hour. I can tell you that man is very sick and down
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by PlutoLA(m): 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
They may be south west leaders,but they don't speak for all Yoruba ppl.
I am from a Yoruba family.
And the votes of the 3 eligible voters in my home are going to Buhari,my vote inclusive.
So they better return GEJ's money back to him,cuz he has no hope of victory here in the SW
#March4Buhari
#GEJ2Kirikiri

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Aarenaija: 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
These people keep saying they are Yoruba leaders.

Who made them our leaders?

The last time Gani Adams was also feelinig important.

They should just go and sit down.

That was how they sold out MKO Abiola.

"Awon alatenuje"

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by adonis89(m): 2:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
reporter1:
These are not Yoruba elders but PDP sycophants!
Why is GEJ so easy to deceive? Is he this gullible or just plain dumb?
SW says no to GEJ's cluelessness.

SW is on lock down for Buhari
Sai Buhari!
are u serious? So u now speak for d entire SW
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by OluomoChampion(m): 2:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
Burger01:
Useless SW leaders. Who knows you you sycophants!? Awon agbaya.

Sai Buhari jare.

Omo ale lo n fi owo osi juwe ile baba e! (proverb)

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Tsanyawa: 3:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
SAI BABA

SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by gateleo(m): 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
Mimiko is looking for a cover up. A very selfish and cunny man that lacks integrity. A captain of renegades and retrogrades.
A man that killed and buried a party that brought him to relevance for his own selfish ends. Watch as you meet your political waterloo come March 28, 2015. Nonsense
!

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by deletrue: 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

GEJ'S DESPERATION HAS MADE HIM A VICTIM OF FAKE ENDORSEMENT SCAM ALL AROUND THE COUNTRY grin

EVERY REGION NOW SEE HIM AS A MILKING COW HENCE THEY SAY SWEET WORDS AND EMPTY PROMISES JUST TO GET THEIR SHARE OF THE 21 BILLION.

HUNGRY UNKNOWN IDIOTS UNDER THE UMBRELLA OF AFENIFERE CLAIMING TO RERESENT THE SOUTHWEST WHEN THEY CAN'T EVEN DELIVER A LOCAL GOVERNMENT grin

TANOIDS SHOULD HELP ME TELL GEJ THAT I CAN DELIVER THE VOTES OF ALL TRADITIONAL WORSHIPERS IN THE SOUTH WEST FOR 50 MILLION grin

FOOLISH DESPERADOES undecided

Meanwhile,

#we have decided to save Nigeria

Vote GMB for President

Sai Buhari
Very shortly, your eyes go clear you. Then you will ask your inner mind whether you are ok.
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by xklucvG: 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
chibecanglobal:

www.dailypost.ng/2015/02/27/we-wont-forgive-buhari-south-west-leaders-endorse-jonathan/
Honestly, regionalism or whatever we can call it is the first and most important step to solving the problem called Nigeria. Leadership is not Nigeria's problem but lack of patrotism, trust, unity and greed from the followership.
So long as democracy is a game of majority, where we have a majority of crooks, killers etc then expect a corrupt democracy.
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by klbakare(m): 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Buhari will lose, and I see d fall of tinubu reigns in southwest. South west shld ve nufin to do wif buhari, buh d fools will always be ranting change undecided
Na we south westerners u dey call fools ooo, abi? U don't ve manners from home,its obvious. Ur ancestors are all fools.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by upcrown2512(m): 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
THIS ARE THE SAME SET OF PEOPLE WHO CALL FOR ANNULMENT OF JUNE 12.
ARE THEY SPEAKING FOR THE MASSES OR FOR THEMSELVES OR FOR THE MONEY.

I LOOK AT ALL THEIR SETTINGS AND I CAN'T SEE THE MASSES IN THEIR MIST JUST LIKE THAT OF MASSES WHO IS PRESENT WHEN GMB WAS AROUND.

IN CONCLUSION, THE COMING ELECTION IS NOT BETWEEN THE PEOPLE THAT CANNOT TALK ABOUT CORRUPTION, UNEMPLOYMENT AND SHORT CHANGING OF YORUBA IN THE PRESENT GOVERNMENT BUT BETWEEN MASSES AND PDP.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by deletrue: 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
SuperModerator:
Politicians buying endorsements anyhow.

It doesn't concern me sha, because endorsements don't determine my vote undecided
Na SAI Buhari dey determine votes abi?
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Tosman12(m): 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
chibecanglobal:

Junks and looters as elders of yoruba.....i see people like gbenga daniel , likes of alao akala....i was even expecting to see people that matters ...bunch of PDP colleagues calling their-self yoruba elders...

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Akinsz: 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
This is what we said in 2011, but now we are more wiser.
deletrue:
Of course. I have said it that Buhari will never rule this country. Buhari thinks the Yorubas is quick to forget the region that messed up General Diya, the region that killed Abiola. I won still rule Nigeria. Oya come and rule. He is just attempting to come and actualise his plan of Islamising the country. All the Nigeria and Nigerian forces are against him. Can any one tell me when did Buhari open his mount and speak against boko haram? Wicked man.
Just take a closer look at his present appearance? That man is finished. They just managed to park and drug him temporarily for that chatham talks for less than one hour. I can tell you that man is very sick and down
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by deletrue: 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
kristisking:
Seconded.We know not all yorubas can be fooled by the likes of Tinubu and other selfish politicians from the south west who are doing everything to frustrate GEJ.They will surely fail.But wait a minute,how could people support a presidential candidate who speaks this way:"My fiffu,my vice fresident is Oshubajo.If you fiffu vote for me,I will kwomot foverty,kworuftion and other froblems.A-Fee-C."Gush.What is this?Amidst all these and other things I won't mention,people could still support this man.
I won kill laugh for this post.
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
klbakare:

Na we south westerners u dey call fools ooo, abi? U don't ve manners from home,its obvious. Ur ancestors are all fools.
i never for once insulted yorubaz, i said dose dat shouts change among dem re fools, thanks for identifying yaself as a fool! undecided
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Tvegas(m): 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
Oh yeah? Where have all these Yoruba elders been? OPC has been dead and buried since OBJ. Apart from Mimiko,Daniel and Fayoshe How many votes can they muster in their respective wards?

Someone is putting uncle Jonah on a long thing. Agba yoruba ko, Omode yoruba ni grin cheesy grin
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Janet101(f): 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
Who is endorsing who?

Sai Baba!
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by billyG(m): 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
How can we move 4ward in nigeria if we cannt 4giv 1 another,buhari has never hurt any of d yoruba elders alive,how can dey teach dia nxt generation about peace & 4giveness.life is not all about collecting bribe frm PDP & calling white black.
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by naijasaints: 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
Anyone that supports GEJ is corrupt and does not want any good for Nigeria.
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Akinsz: 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
True talk... We all know how gani adams was before, so thin like broom during the struggle. But today they've induced him with money, he is now as fat as idi amin. The fact is opc is dead and buried the day gani adams joined partisan politics.
Aarenaija:
These people keep saying they are Yoruba leaders.

Who made them our leaders?

The last time Gani Adams was also feelinig important.

They should just go and sit down.

That was how they sold out MKO Abiola.

"Awon alatenuje"
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by onatisi(m): 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
chibecanglobal:
hmmmm........has the cookies started to crumble for APC in the SW?
the cookies crumbled a long time ago,but apc propaganda machine won't let ppl outside the south west realize it . Know this today,this upcoming elections will shock and shake the whole federation because where apc and the opposition think they will win the heaviest is where they will lose the heaviest. Just watch.
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by godoluwa(m): 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
lawsarma:

......space hijacked.....
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Valendo: 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
Burger01:
Useless SW leaders. Who knows you you sycophants!? Awon agbaya.

Sai Buhari jare.
You are a fool for referring to my fathers as "Agbaya" just because they are not supporting your candidate. Idiot, your forefathers are very stupid. Oloriburuku oloshi
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Mcowubaba: 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
reporter1:
These are not Yoruba elders but PDP sycophants!
Why is GEJ so easy to deceive? Is he this gullible or just plain dumb?
SW says no to GEJ's cluelessness.

SW is on lock down for Buhari
Sai Buhari!
WHO ARE u to talk for the whole South west
Who locked south west dwn 4 Buhari
Mtchewwwww....
The way u guys Generalise eh..
My broda talk 4 urself
Dnt talk 4 me or any other person
ma ko ni le Karachi..lo rẹ ori

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Central Bank Recovers N8.6bn From Owner Of Remita, Systemspecs / PHOTOS: Fayose Writes EFCC Again / Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.