Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan (35060 Views)

Tinubu & Allies Walk Out Angrily As APC South-West Leaders Meet - Vanguard / Jumbo Pension: Our Dead Colleagues’ Spirits Won’t Forgive Ex-govs, Deputies – Pe / See How Shitte Members Just Mocked Buhari & Some Of His Appointees(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Akpan107(m): 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
lokonzo78:
Shameless old men. Is it not better to have a Yoruba man as Vice President than being appointed as Minister or whatsoever? They are after their pockets and not Yoruba people. Let me shock you old fools....your endoresements mean nothing.
The Yoruba Leaders has just destroyed the little chances of APC. Is a pity.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by klimson: 2:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
Yes. Yorubas are wise. Tinubu does not speak for the entire nation. On AWO's vision we stand. Say no to those who treasure the past that they don't see the future. Nigeria belongs to the youths who are the leaders of today, not tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Truthisit: 2:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
eastman11:
One thing that is certain is that PDP will win Lagos and the presidency. For those of you who reside in Lagos you only need to interact with dafo, taxi and okada drivers to understand what i mean. Also interact with non indigens who constitute 75% of the population to understand what i mean. Elections don't take place in social media.
Thank God you say,you are eastman! 75% non-indegene! haba

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by tammie24: 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
Burger01:
Useless SW leaders. Who knows you you sycophants!? Awon agbaya.

Sai Buhari jare.
Speak for yourself
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by fkaz(m): 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
joeyekembele:

Why do you mix history up? Bola Ige was assassinated when a Yoruba son was the leader of this nation. You had better asked the sell out called Obasanjo ti explain that. Our able president GEJ had no hand in it ok.
Now I ask you a question. If these are not Yoruba leaders who are the Yoruba leader? Is it Tinubu, Fashola, Osibanjo, Aragbesola, and Amosu? Guy, think we'll pls.

Who is a leader?
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Laid2001: 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
When Buhari Got Chieftaincy title in Igbo Land that even Joe could not boast of!.

What do you expect from people paid for by a PDP cheiftain like Mimiko!
Of course they have to sing the tune laid out by the pay master na.

Until PDP learn civility and stop crowd renting!

SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Akpan107(m): 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
change9ja:
U BERRA WAKEUP... JONAH IS A GUNNER
I really fear for APC. Tinubu do not have the political influence to fight this battle.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by fanex: 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin elders indeed. who are these people scamming GEJ left right and centre?
chibecanglobal:

www.dailypost.ng/2015/02/27/we-wont-forgive-buhari-south-west-leaders-endorse-jonathan/
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by otunbashonny(m): 2:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
soe:
Lol

I swear...

99% of my yoruba friends are Buhari die hard FANs.
In 2011, only 20% of them liked Buhari

I am also Yoruba...

To hell with those fake Yoruba elders who could not rise up when Bola Ige was assaulted in the presence of the Ooni of Ife and eventually killed. The fools are silent over the Ekitigate scandal. Corrupt men of despicable character.

To hell with those fake and corrupt yoruba elders

We know the real Yoruba elders...and #weHaveDecided

Sai Buhari

Sai BAba
Sai APC

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by AjanleKoko: 2:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
As usual, Yoruba leaders selling out we their people. Talking about cutting off ones nose to spite ones' face!
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by slimfit1(m): 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
Buhari doesn't need the vote of Yoruba elders he has the votes of yoruba people. So the elders or elderly that they are talking about i don't know. If they are brave let them come out and tell us they are Yoruba elders i only see them on paper oh .

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by discusant: 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
oneeast:
Buhari cannot survive this..lol cheesy

GEJ till 2019.. cool
Buhari entered "One Chance" with Tinubu as conductor. Buhari on the way to be sold, the way Nuhu Ribadu was also sold.
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by axeman10(m): 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
If these are all the President could garner as Yoruba opinion leaders...then I think he's just been scammed. But I do used to respect Olu Falae...whatever happens to his ideologies and principles.

Anyway, half bread is better than 'chin-chin'.. at all at all na hin worse pass.
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Burger01(m): 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
tammie24:

Speak for yourself
The elders too should speak for themselves!
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by siraj1402(m): 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
I'm a Yoruba man,I'm prominent in my own capacity but I don't endorsed any clueless.
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
Dee60:
There is nothing like 'Yoruba leaders' or 'Hausa leaders' or 'Igbo leaders' anymore in this country. All those expired with the generation of Awos and Ziks. President Jonathan should stop wasting his time and maybe money on nothing and nonsense. He is probably just enriching the cash distributors (Naira and dollars as we hear) over an irrelevant concept. Did OBJ ever consult any 'regional leader' to get a second term?

Fashola did not need 'Yoruba elders' to win a second term. He only needed sound performance. If there are any leaders that people would listen to, those leaders would be Fashola, Aregbesola who have records of creative and stellar performance. Definitely not some of those names there who are only known for chop-I-chop politics.
Best post so far. 10000000 likes.

3 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by discusant: 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
slimfit1:
Buhari doesn't need the vote of Yoruba elders he has the votes of yoruba people. So the elders or elderly that they are talking about i don't know. If they are brave let them come out and tell us they are Yoruba elders i only see them on paper oh .

Yoruba bends to great elders, no other tribe in Nigeria does that. So Yoruba elders decide where the younger ones tilt to.
If you are a renegade Yoruba, you are in the minority.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by observer777(m): 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
Apart from Baba Fasoranti, Baba Adeyinka Adebayo and Baba Akinjide on that list who have earned my respect, the other ones are only looking to enhance their stomach infrastructure. How many Yoruba people would call Doyin Okupe, Gani Adam, Yinka Odumakin and the other chop and quench, bread and butter politicians on that list their leaders? I challenge all of them to tell us ONE project Jonathan's Federal Government has started and completed in the last six years in Yorubaland. Jonathan has never hidden his hatred for the Yoruba. We Yoruba are too enlightened to be railroaded into voting for someone whose administration synonymous with corruption. In Yorubaland, we are solidly behind AsiwajuTinubu; and Buhari, by the Grace of GOD, is our next President.

4 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by daremajek: 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
southwest where peter obi is a member shocked yoruba ronu
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by melomelo: 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
discusant:

Buhari entered "One Chance" with Tinubu as conductor. Buhari on the way to be sold, the way Nuhu Ribadu was also sold.
Buhari all the way to exile of no return

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Akinsz: 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
We yorubas hate anything that is associated with PDP. Remember in 2011 we didn't vote for pdp, but we voted GEJ. Today, GEJ has shown that nothing good can come out of PDP. Our minds are made up, no f.ucking yoruba leaders can change. Even though buhari is not the best for us, but we favour him than Jonathan. Jonathan should not waste his money, all the so called leaders are broke. They are all looking for **awoof yafunyafun**.

3 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Arch1: 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
klimson:
. On AWO's vision we stand.
... But Awo's son-in-law is the APC Vice Presidential candidate, Prof Yemi Osinbajo. So you dont want us to vote for his party, You want us to vote for jonathan(ijaw) and sambo(hausa). We shouldnt vote for a party that has a Yoruba as its V.P

Get a life !

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by dipopo83: 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
All those name mentioned here am not sure they even av voters card despite rejecting the man on people GMB all the way
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Arch1: 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
daremajek:
southwest where peter obi is a member shocked yoruba ronu
Can you imagine
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
chibecanglobal:

www.dailypost.ng/2015/02/27/we-wont-forgive-buhari-south-west-leaders-endorse-jonathan/

Buhari said in CNN interview, i quote "IF U DONT LIKE BUHARI FACE, U ARE FREE TO VOTE FOR PDP OR OTHER MUSHROOM PARTY" So the so called group is on their own.
Moreover, im not surprise. There is so much money in pdp camp, say anything to favor GEJ and will be rewarded.
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by ajealadick(m): 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
I saw the name of one arch bishop there. Is he saying he won't forgive too. Okay o his case is different, he got a date with God himself.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by itetemi: 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
Akpan107:
The Yoruba Leaders has just destroyed the little chances of APC. Is a pity.

joke of the century.....................are you referring to the pdp contractors endorsement

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by tomzman: 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
chibecanglobal:
hmmmm........has the cookies started to crumble for APC in the SW?
You wish. I live in the south west and I can confidently tell you that nobody gives a fvck about these old mofos parading themselves as south west leaders.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
SW leaders.. is this decision before or after the approval of $403 million dollar loan grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by discusant: 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
Arch1:
... But Awo's son-in-law is the APC Vice Presidential candidate, Prof Yemi Osinbajo. So you dont want us to vote for his party, You want us to vote for jonathan(ijaw) and sambo(hausa). We shouldnt vote for a party that has a Yoruba as its V.P

Get a life !

If you vote Buhari because of prospect that Osinbajo shall succeed Buhari, that means you do not know that if Buhari wins, anytime he is leaving office, a born to rule soldier shall take over from Buhari in a palace coup. That's how the Buhari born to rule was transferring power among its members for more than three decades until 1999. Yoruba elders are wiser than you.
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by slimfit1(m): 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
discusant:

Yoruba bends to great elders, no other tribe in Nigeria does that. So Yoruba elders decide where the younger ones tilt to.
If you are a renegade Yoruba, you are in the minority.

You sure don't know us my man if you do you wont say this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Central Bank Recovers N8.6bn From Owner Of Remita, Systemspecs / APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” / PHOTOS: Fayose Writes EFCC Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.