Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,898 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan (35074 Views)

Tinubu & Allies Walk Out Angrily As APC South-West Leaders Meet - Vanguard / Jumbo Pension: Our Dead Colleagues’ Spirits Won’t Forgive Ex-govs, Deputies – Pe / See How Shitte Members Just Mocked Buhari & Some Of His Appointees(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by SirFrank1477: 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
The caption should be PDP reendorse Jonathan.97percent of those in the meeting are all PDP pple.do you want them to Endorse Buhari before.when Mimoke chaired the meeting.so funny.so will believe that the West have totally rejected Buhari.nobody have 2 votes,we all have one vote.so let's calmly wait for 28 March to come.is fast getting closer.all we need Is CHANGE.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by vision2022: 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
That was why he postponed the election, those people that are endorsing him can not even convince their family to vote for him on that day, talk less the whole yoruba nations, he will be shocked what will come out from yoruba land that day. let him keep on wasting his time visiting.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by dre11(m): 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
itetemi:
one thing is very clear, pdp is jittery

That would be a better appellation to it than saying SW leaders

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by sleezy106(m): 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
Jonathan all the way 2019

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by itetemi: 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
eastman11:
One thing that is certain is that PDP will win Lagos and the presidency. For those of you who reside in Lagos you only need to interact with dafo, taxi and okada drivers to understand what i mean. Also interact with non indigens who constitute 65% of the population to understand what i mean. Elections don't take place in social media.

another joke, non indigenes 65 percent.yet una never produce ordinary deputy governor.

10 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by ogunniyi2: 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
Don't mind them, Mimiko and co are bunch of sycophants
januzaj:
sw leaders my ass

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by tempest69: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
They leaders can endorse GEJ for their pockets but definitely not d choice of the masses. Those are no longer representative of the common man. The difference is clear. APC go for town hall meeting with the common man while PDP visit self centered elders.

Vote Buhari. For the common man
Evict GEJ . For the rich elders

3 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
Burger01:
Useless SW leaders. Who knows you you sycophants!? Awon agbaya.

Sai Buhari jare.
you dey mind those old thieves? Awon oloshi agbaya lasan lasan

3 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Icon4s(m): 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
soe:
Lol

I swear...

99% of my yoruba friends are Buhari die hard FANs.

I am also Yoruba...

To hell with those fake Yoruba elders who could not rise up when Bola Ige was assaulted in the presence of the Ooni of Ife and eventually killed. The fools are silent over the Ekitigate scandal. Corrupt men of despicable character.

To hell with those fake and corrupt yoruba elders

We know the real Yoruba elders...and #weHaveDecided

Sai Buhari

Speak for urself and ur friends dude. Do u know the mind of thousands/millions of market men and women, farmers and rural dwellers?
U use ur few friends hu ar on facebook and nairaland to judge.

5 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Dee60: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
Can these elders truly discern?
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Icecomrade: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
IN AS MUCH AS I PITCH MY TENT WITH GEJ, I DONT SEE ALL THESE ENDORSEMENTS AS ANY BIG DEAL.

EACH OF THESE PEOPLE HAVE JUST ONE PVC.

I WILL RATHER HAVE THEM COMMIT TO MOBILIZING VOTES AND SUPOORT FOR GEJ IN THEIR LOCATION

GEJ TILL 2019

3 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by maestroz: 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
soe:
Lol

I swear...

I am also Yoruba...

To hell with those fake Yoruba elders who could not rise up when Bola Ige was assaulted in the presence of the Ooni of Ife and eventually killed. The fools are silent over the Ekitigate scandal. Corrupt men of despicable character.

Sai Buhari

broz....you nailed it!...you are too much on point....

6 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by MrFairplay4ume(m): 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
Who are the "WE" back to take a nap...
"bought lip"

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by bayulll01(m): 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
since when did yoruba elders seek my affairs or complain about the bad governance of the nations,since when did yoruba elders put food on my table,to hell with them and their entire generations,i will vote for change,they can all vote for the cluelessss dumbo that eat 4billions food yearly

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by parkhurst: 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
...!Are you better off now than you were 6 years ago before President #jonathan was sworn in as president after the death of President Umaru Yaradua? If the economy of a country is getting better, the people feel it before they see official published statistics. Are Nigerians living a higher quality of life now than before because they have access to better, good paying jobs, better healthcare, better education and infrastructure, power or electricity that has removed the need to invest in diesel generators? What is your perception of corruption in the country? Do you feel opportunity is being expanded for all or most of the opportunities in the land is limited to a privilege few who are in government?

Follow links in my signature, NL is blocking any information that does not or may not favour the current government...?.

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by kunle75(m): 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
reporter1:
These are not Yoruba elders but PDP sycophants!

SW is on lock down for Buhari

I can not agree with you less my bro,

Dont mind those yeye sycophants calling themselves yoruba leaders,they wunt force me to vote that day.....JEG will hear am

And dont forget those are motor park tout GEJ is talking about.

3 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by sayyid(m): 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
dey av block dia mouths with money
yeye people

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by tushbobo(m): 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
These are PDP elders not Yoruba elders endorsing GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by ABDamola(m): 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
Balkan:
Yorubas becoming wiser everyday
they yorubas cannot be deceived
wise elders
GEJ till 2019
JK for Lagos
Lagos for all

Sitdown dia!
SW s CHANGE!
who r dos SW leaders in d news?- Akala, Gbenga Daniel, Omisore, Mimiko, Teslim etc... I laf in swahi!
Akala(LP) Teslim(PDP) cn nt win d gubernatorial elctn gan!
Its all abt CHANGE!
Majority of d yorubas throw their weight behind Buhari/Osinbajo

5 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Abdulkareem407(m): 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Buhari will lose, and I see d fall of tinubu reigns in southwest. South west shld ve nufin to do wif buhari, buh d fools will always be ranting change undecided
u were de fool... keep decieving ur self... we de yorubas will massively vote GMB and send GEJ bak 2 Otuoke to continue his fishing business... omo odua ni mi tokan tokan

SAI BUHARI

6 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by GEJfan(m): 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
Table turn around, more to unfold

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
even at the second page, there is one way to test GMB vs jonaboy
you know the routine

like for GMB share for jonaboy

4 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Bellafinesse(m): 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
help complete this online survey in a minute or two http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?sid=vk3q9u9anovgezm624221
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by change9ja(f): 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
supremus:
GEJ All d Way [size=78pt]AWO`S LEGACY LIVETH[/size] cool
This same AWO THATS IS prof osinbajo's father in law

3 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by whitedove(m): 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
reporter1:
These are not Yoruba elders but PDP sycophants!

SW is on lock down for Buhari
itanje esu,no true Yoruba elite will vote for the old general!
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Sunnymatey(m): 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
It better be true o, b/4 long u 'll hear some of the attendees denying ever being part of such gathering. Niger politriks
Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by kunle75(m): 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
Icecomrade:
IN AS MUCH AS I PITCH MY TENT WITH GEJ, I DONT SEE ALL THESE ENDORSEMENTS AS ANY BIG DEAL.

EACH OF THESE PEOPLE HAVE JUST ONE PVC.

I WILL RATHER HAVE THEM COMMIT TO MOBILIZING VOTES AND SUPOORT FOR GEJ IN THEIR LOCATION

GEJ TILL 2019

You are just talking,they are aware of the GEJ looting,and they want to have their own national share........endorcement ko cement ni......guys tell GEJ to stop fooling himself ooooooo,we the youth in the southwest have made up or mind and you will see it through thumb printing that day.......gbamm

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by change9ja(f): 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
The so-called leaders that canT win their local government FOR gej

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by BabaO2: 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
chibecanglobal:

www.dailypost.ng/2015/02/27/we-wont-forgive-buhari-south-west-leaders-endorse-jonathan/
Foools, when has Peter obi turned a Yoruba man that he will be guiding Yoruba race. Where is the Christianity tenet of forgiveness. All these old gullible foools led by omoboriowo descendant called mimiko have political parties that can not produce a councillor. No one will foist an incompetent Jonathan on Yoruba race.

4 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by Ahmeduana(m): 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
chibecanglobal:

www.dailypost.ng/2015/02/27/we-wont-forgive-buhari-south-west-leaders-endorse-jonathan/
WHEN PUSH TURNS TO SHOVE, WE KNOW WHO IS WHO IN SOUTHWEST, NOT THE BROOM CARRIERS, (we know the omo okos and we know the omo ales) AND WE KNOW WHO ARE READY TO SELL THE YORUBAS TO THE HAUSAS BECAUSE OF A MOSEL OF EBA. we yorubas we don't look down on our elders because "a yoruba child doesn't says that the elders mouth stinks" SO TINUBU WILL TELL US WHERE HE GETS HIS BRAND OF "TE AGBA MOLE" POLITICS (denigration of elders).

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by midolian(m): 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
soe:
Lol

I swear...

I am also Yoruba...

Sai Buhari
Lol.. Abeg no mind all these useless leaders. As if say no be southwest we sef dey. Majority of the pple in the southwest knows just one song. And its "SAI BUHARI"

5 Likes

Re: We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan by kingeze88(m): 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
GEG is working!!! GEG till 2019.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

FFK Reacts To Buhari’s Meeting With Archbishop Of Canterbury In London / Soludo Embarks On An Unscheduled Visit To UNIZIK’s Forgotten Worsened Road / How Mysterious Snake Forced Ogun Judge To Release Detained Journalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.