Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* (39591 Views)

I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics / Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery / Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by badesco(m): 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
Gov. Fashola has no right to speak for lagosian. He can only speak for his family. By the way, his Gov. Fashola a lagosian? .......your guess is as good as line. We know lagosians and lagosians know us.

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by ManMountain(m): 5:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
customized13:
comedians, una dey show how una get respect for Nairaland, when una dey insult people anyhow. Respect ko, resket ni
one shoe man, you don show up? grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by ElFenomeno1: 5:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
mikeansy:
Lagos is too civilised and too educated to support Buhari

Dweeb.
Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by tonquendo4u(m): 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
raumdeuter:
We can see its mostly aggrieved ungrateful guests that Lagos saved from the suffering, poverty, hopelessness and ineptitude of their home governors that are lamenting there.

Without Lagos they might have been used for nkwobi by their own people. Today another thousand of them would be seen fleeing the despair in their own home state

Go back to your state and vote Jonathan but as for Lagos, The governor has spoken.

Bi ewure be binu to fi ese ha ile, Se o fe bu olowo re je ni?

If a goat gets angry and scratches its foot on the floor, Can it bite its owner?

If all these guests get angry and rake till next year, what can they do about it? Other than to vote between two indigenous Lagosians Agbaje or Ambode?

Eko ko gbagbakugba.

Lagos for Buhari
maybe u don't even stay in Lagos state.what do u know about Lagos? Lagos residents are tired of APC government. If not for anything, we are tired.did u visit Oshodi yesterday to witness d fight n destruction of people's property? APC hav tormented people with agbero.agbero in Lagos hav more right dn even d police.what Fashola doesn't know is dt Lagos is bn inhabited by foreigners whom he has so much deprived of their rights. Yet they are d main source of IGR for d state.fashola is a confused man.him n his boss.thats y they are in panic because of d elections

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by shobeh22(m): 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

MAJORITY OF THOSE PEOPLE ARE IGBOS. VERY UNGRATEFUL TRIBE. FASHOLA SHOULD HAVE DEPORTED THEM ALL TO THEIR EROSION RAVEE BIAFRA. NONSENSE undecided
Thunder fire u son of a LovePeddler! Yorubas wil 4eva remain slaves to Hausas. Idiot!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by afuye(m): 5:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
[size=15pt]It is won't be surprising that MOST OF these SYCOPHANTS AND BOOTLICKERS do not have PVCs[/size]
badesco:
Gov. Fashola has no right to speak for lagosian. He can only speak for his family. By the way, his Gov. Fashola a lagosian? .......your guess is as good as line. We know lagosians and lagosians know us.
udy4real:
So Fashola will tell me who to vote 4 abi?
customized13:
heddiot, because we stay in Lagos then we should not have a choice candidate.
aguiyi:
hehehehehehehehe, he has gotten even worse bashing from nairalanders for such callous comment .

Thank You GEJ for the freedom of information and expression this your administration guaranteed Nigerians. its never been this free .

GMB threatened to pull out of the Abuja peace accord simply because Nigerians paid him in his party's own currency, na wa o.

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by babestella: 5:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
shidof:
calm down baby, ua too young to get high BP upon someone dt doesn't even know abt ur miserable existence

I understand tinubu is your uncle but he refused to feature you for a position at the Lagos house rep, please park well. I'm just having fun grin grin
Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
tonquendo4u:
maybe u don't even stay in Lagos state.what do u know about Lagos? Lagos residents are tired of APC government. If not for anything, we are tired.did u visit Oshodi yesterday to witness d fight n destruction of people's property? APC hav tormented people with agbero.agbero in Lagos hav more right dn even d police.what Fashola doesn't know is dt Lagos is bn inhabited by foreigners whom he has so much deprived of their rights. Yet they are d main source of IGR for d state.fashola is a confused man.him n his boss.thats y they are in panic because of d elections
seriously, peopel don't want APC governor in Lagos. Ambode will win only by rigging.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by ICHINONYE(m): 5:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ure just a stupid big moroon, when we are talking about being united ure talkn about guest in ur own father land,I am sure ure above 70yr, dose dat destroyd dis country 4us.

In America do u kno inrespective of d state ure 4rm u can vote n govern any state,even a black man 2day is dier president 4rm no wre, that is a society that works,and a place u envy to cal ur place, ur head is so daft I swear, pple like u re whom we don't need in dis country, stupid tribalist junk azs
ibedun:

Keep quiet my friend Igbos are guests in Lagos. Were they represented at the last National Conference.........NO! Ask yourself why.

I was in Awka a short while ago........God punish anyone who says I was at home there just because I am a Nigerian. I was a guest there in all ramifications, same when I went to Kano. Why are these Nigerians not trooping to Sambisa forest?

Igbo and Hausas and other non-Yorubas are guests. That is well understood by everyone except the ................You guessed! (Bloody Igb*s)

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by Akinsz: 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
The better you embrace the reality, the better for you. Thats what will happen one day, whether you like it or not. Go and develop your region. Nigeria is not united thats the fact. Half a word is enough for the wise.
babestella:

Lol so that you can take over their property right? Omò olè ní è son of a lazy promiscuous father.
Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by BushidoBlue(m): 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
maum:

I've gone through the comments by people to that post and I counted only 5 comments from Igbos of the 13 comments there.
How then can you say that most of the comments are from Igbos. Whatever did the Igbos do to you please? That we survived?
There is a deep dark demonic hatred for Igbos and this is prevalent amongst the core illiterate cream of each tribe. To the point that many see a christian name or a strange tribal name and associate it with Igbos. It goes to show you the mentality of the people that want the conductor.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by Noviolence2015: 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
olas24u:

!
He a hero of democracy,they built what Gej is trying to destroy .postponement is rigging ,the cost of the postponement cannot be quantified.

Bleep yourself buddy... Gej has done far more without personal gains. Na bridge and tax collections that leaves a healthy chunk I'm his pocket is what you say Jagaban has done. Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by Louislewis: 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
[size=18pt]Fashola, how I wish your listing sins committed to Lagosians were against LCDA Chairman of Ejigbo. I should have been the happiest person in this forum. Fashola have you even beam your searchlight on this chairman, who organised and stage managed his image making as the best local government chairman in Lagos State? If not, I put it to you that, you don't know the enemies of Lagosians. This is a man that dug 11 toilets for good 3 or 4 years of his tenure and counted it as achievement that merited him as best chairman. This is a man that contracted electrification projects to his local friend as a contractor that dug foundation for electric poles that their depths were not upto 1 foot, today, you can't boost of 8 standing poles from Egbe Bridge to Oke-affa. A contract that electrical wires were place on the surface soil without proper digging to an appreciable depth for human safety and installation seek. How many do I need count.? Come to Ejigbo and see for yourself the level of deceit. The most annoying thing and so painful of all their deceit which is taking place as I am writing this, is the digging of part of the Right of Way along the whole length of Ikotun to Oke-afa or sometimes to Cele-Express Road pretentiously burying PVC pipes as if a project is going on just to deceive people especially when elections are coming closer. As I write this, is taking place now because of election. For the paste 6 to 8yrs, they have buried 3 PVC pipes without seeing the result of the project as we have not also see the electrification project ended with result. Is it the road I have to talk about? They delibrately feel unconcerned about the road especially at Ejigbo junction through to LASTMA office for selfish reasons. They refused to repair that portion of the road that need urgent attention, because it serves as a trap for easy catch to motorist. The masses are suffering Fashola because of touts in government in your state and not Jonathan. The whole of that road requires urgent attention and not some parts repaired while some left for selfish reasons to the detriment of the masses.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by blackjack21(m): 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
raumdeuter:
We can see its mostly aggrieved ungrateful guests that Lagos saved from the suffering, poverty, hopelessness and ineptitude of their home governors that are lamenting there.

Without Lagos they might have been used for nkwobi by their own people. Today another thousand of them would be seen fleeing the despair in their own home state

Go back to your state and vote Jonathan but as for Lagos, The governor has spoken.

If a goat gets angry and scratches its foot on the floor, Can it bite its owner?

If all these guests get angry and rake till next year, what can they do about it? Other than to vote between two indigenous Lagosians Agbaje or Ambode?

Eko ko gbagbakugba.

Lagos for Buhari
They would have been sold by their fathers.

17:22:12 Fri, Feb 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by shidof(m): 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
babestella:

I understand tinubu is your uncle but he refused to feature you for a position at the Lagos house rep, please park well. I'm just having fun grin grin
lolzz! I finks it's beta for u like dt
Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by sCun: 5:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
Frankiss44:

5 yorubas out of 15 comments is a huge stats... so do yourself a favour and STFU
I counted 7 Yorubas out of 13 comments there yet some fools said 90% are Igbos.
People were even replying them without correcting the lie.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by ahizih(m): 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
raumdeuter:

Eko ko gbagbakugba.

Lagos for Buhari
Same goes to Buhari,he can't be president with de support of dos of u who only talk or vote here on nairaland and facebook. Btw why is it dat apc members or supporters likes talkin too much,jst luk @ de long tin u wrote nw

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
raumdeuter:

Just as an African can be a guest in another part of Africa, A Nigerian can be a guest in another part of Nigeria, A Lagosian or Imolite can be a guest in another part of Lagos/Imo, Even in the same local govt you can be a guest in a different part of the Local govt

Its basic common sense, beyond most TANoids

big foool,your foolishness just keep mounting and mounting with each post
..if only u know u are only impressing ur empty self,mumu

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by jdbrasco(m): 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
Fashola think dat peeps can see or hear? FG assisted Lagos state during the Ebola outbrake, FG is constructing Lagos - Badagry express way, oshodi express way, power plant etc. Fashola! Naa only u and ur family go vote APC cos of ur interest. Y is APC full of lies? Nigerians are not fools.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

MAJORITY OF THOSE PEOPLE ARE IGBOS. VERY UNGRATEFUL TRIBE. FASHOLA SHOULD HAVE DEPORTED THEM ALL TO THEIR EROSION RAVEE BIAFRA. NONSENSE undecided

Out of the 13 names there, only 4 are Igbo names. There are also at least another 5 or more Yoruba names, but you are busy attacking Igbos out of jealousy. You're a bloody, idiotic tribalist! Your Igbophobia will soon give you hypertension.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by smsdigito: 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
raumdeuter:

Eko ko gbagbakugba.

Lagos for Buhari
i think you are highly backward.
Of course, everybody cant be indigene of lagos. Lagos wouldnt have developed to this point it is now without non-indigenes.. ALl over thw world people of different countries live and grow in countries they are not originally from and the law permit people to vote their choices when it comes to election. Just the way yourbas in south south who wish to vote gmb are free to do so, other non lagos indigenes are also free to exercise their voting freedom.

There is nothing like the Governor has said it.
Infact to show you its not even possible for fashola to command people to do that, he is even appealing.
I guess you havent travelled out of Lagos or yoruba state for a second before.
Na wa for u o

1 Like

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by shobeh22(m): 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Ibo people

Who takes them serious anyways when it comes to SW issues ?
Wht hv igbos done to u dirty n smelling Yorubas 4 christ sake...??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by thaoriginator: 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
shizzle11:
fvcktard! i suggest you get ready to commit suicide when GEJ is returned as president come may 29th and i hope you rest in peices.

Bleeping nincompoop.
One flat-head detected grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
Akinsz:
The better you embrace the reality, the better for you. Thats what will happen one day, whether you like it or not. Go and develop your region. Nigeria is not united thats the fact. Half a word is enough for the wise.

anotther big foool
Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by wealthywiseman: 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
raumdeuter:

Eko ko gbagbakugba.

Lagos for Buhari

slowpoke, see as agbo jedi jedi destroyed your imbecilic brain.
retaard

1 Like

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by sCun: 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
afuye:
[size=20pt]I am not surprised they are all igbo grin grin grin. IGBO-MUST-GO !!!! OPERATION NO PVCs FOR ALL IGBOS LIVING IN LAGOS [/size]
When did Oluwa, Olufemi, Kolawole, Olu, Oriekemen, Oluwafemi and Oladileji become Igbos

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by axeman10(m): 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
The beauty of democracy...no one's got the monopoly of choices...each and everyone is entitled to an opinion and it counts!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by garriboy(m): 5:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
raumdeuter:

Just as an African can be a guest in another part of Africa, A Nigerian can be a guest in another part of Nigeria, A Lagosian or Imolite can be a guest in another part of Lagos/Imo, Even in the same local govt you can be a guest in a different part of the Local govt

Its basic common sense, beyond most TANoids
Spoken like a real Buhari supporter. While we are talking about a united Nigeria, you are busy really explaining how one can be a guest in his/her own country just cos they moved out of their mother state.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by Akinsz: 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hegoat you wouldn't listen.
Rexxie:

anotther big foool

1 Like

Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by afuye(m): 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
[size=15pt]mschew[/size]
sCun:

When did Oluwa, Olufemi, Kolawole, Olu, Oriekemen, Oluwafemi and Oladileji become Igbos
Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by ManMountain(m): 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
sCun:

we no care, but na una go suffer am pass when the gbege shelle in Lagos. cool
we go seal that your leaking mouths soon here.
Re: Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* by afuye(m): 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
[size=16pt]STOP SEEKING FOR ATTENTION. INSTEAD WRITE THE LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT DIRECTLY[/size]
Louislewis:
[s]Fashola, how I wish your listing sins committed to Lagosians were against LCDA Chairman of Ejigbo. I should have been the happiest person in this forum. Fashola have you even beam your searchlight on this chairman, who organised and stage managed his image making as the best local government chairman in Lagos State? If not, I put it to you that, you don't know the enemies of Lagosians. This is a man that dug 11 toilets for good 3 or 4 years of his tenure and counted it as achievement that merited him as best chairman. This is a man that contracted electrification projects to his local friend as a contractor that dug foundation for electric poles that their depths were not upto 1 foot, today, you can't boost of 8 standing poles from Egbe Bridge to Oke-affa. A contract that electrical wires were place on the surface soil without proper digging to an appreciable depth for human safety and installation seek. How many do I need count.? Come to Ejigbo and see for yourself the level of deceit. The most annoying thing and so painful of all their deceit which is taking place as I am writing this, is the digging of part of the Right of Way along the whole length of Ikotun to Oke-afa or sometimes to Cele-Express Road pretentiously burying PVC pipes as if a project is going on just to deceive people especially when elections are coming closer. As I write this, is taking place now because of election. For the paste 6 to 8yrs, they have buried 3 PVC pipes without seeing the result of the project as we have not also see the electrification project ended with result. Is it the road I have to talk about? They delibrately feel unconcerned about the road especially at Ejigbo junction through to LASTMA office for selfish reasons. They refused to repair that portion of the road that need urgent attention, because it serves as a trap for easy catch to motorist. The masses are suffering Fashola because of touts in government in your state and not Jonathan. The whole of that road requires urgent attention and not some parts repaired while some left for selfish reasons to the detriment of the masses.[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Makarfi, Others Take Over PDP Secretariat After Supreme Court Ruling (Photo) / El-Rufai: Policemen Who Should Be Fighting Bandits Carry Bags Of VIP Wives / Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.