Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls (11552 Views)

Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook / How Do You Feel When You Dont Always Have The People You Love The Most / What You Guys Dont Understand. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
Lala247:

Lol mirexxx u knw hw they operate .

Its really sad tho
mirexxx can testify that I'm a good guy wink
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by jmoore(m): 11:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
MzNelly:
I don't want a bad boy.
I want a good boy who'd be naughty just for me. smiley
Hmmmm..........
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
MrIncrediible:

What does that even mean @monicker

It means I'm a punk cheesy

It's a cartoon character's name.
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by mirexxx(f): 11:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
zick19:

hian! shocked
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
No.6 and No.9 - The most _stupid thing I've read all day.
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
MzNelly:
I don't want a bad boy.

I want a good boy who'd be naughty just for me. smiley
Nice smiley

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
zick19:

Lol yh we dont like good guys or u didnt read d topic
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by MrIncrediible(m): 11:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

It means I'm a punk cheesy

It's a cartoon character's name.
Is that a good thing?
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by mirexxx(f): 11:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
jmoore:

Hmmmm..........
A real man is the opposite smiley
jmoore:

Hmmmm..........

smiley
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by braindamage(m): 11:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
Lala247:
Mind you most nice guys pretend!!!

Reject them and watch how they change instantly

Fact!
...lol.. Is that your body belle on display ? Must be working out and eating right smiley
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by mirexxx(f): 11:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
Blackett:
cool smiley
what about the others? smiley
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
MrIncrediible:

Is that a good thing?

What? I was just being playful. Come on now.
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by MrIncrediible(m): 11:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
Blackett:
Now you said it, I just had to to back to confirm the points you noted, I must confess, they're really silly points.
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by jmoore(m): 11:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
mirexxx:
A real man is the opposite smiley

A real man is the opposite of a nice guy, huh?

Your post is all about bad guys and nice guys. Why the real man now?
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
braindamage:
...lol.. Is that your body belle on display ? Must be working out and eating right smiley

Yes oh fitness freak lol
Just like to look after my body its the way forward . Ur not bad urself wink
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
mirexxx:
cool smiley
what about the others? smiley
Reasonable to a certain degree.
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by MrIncrediible(m): 11:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

What? I was just being playful. Come on now.
Lol...I was surprised myself why anyone would wanna be a "proud punk". What cartoon is that?
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
Lala247:

Lol yh we dont like good guys or u didnt read d topic
But seriously, i don't really know the bad you people are talking about....
can you expatiate
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by mirexxx(f): 11:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
jmoore:

A real man is the opposite of a nice guy, huh?

Your post is all about bad guys and nice guys. Why the real man now?

let's say the real man is the best out of the 3
smiley
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
mirexxx:
hian! shocked
which one is hian undecided dem drag your n..........e angry
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by mirexxx(f): 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
Blackett:
Reasonable to a certain degree.
aii dear smiley
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
MrIncrediible:

Lol...I was surprised myself why anyone would wanna be a "proud punk". What cartoon is that?

It's an old cartoon of the same name, Punky Brewster.
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
Lala247:

Lol mirexxx u knw hw they operate .

Its really sad tho
but if a guy is being genuinely nice to you, should you walk all over him?
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
blublahd:

but if a guy is being genuinely nice to you, should you walk all over him?

Its very rare
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by chimerase2: 11:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
Na so una go old come get rubber for una sides by dat time even if imbe approach u self u go gree
Nonsense
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
zick19:

But seriously, i don't really know the bad you people are talking about....
can you expatiate

Lol dont worry

Ur a good guy u dont need to know
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
Lala247:

Its very rare
you didnt answer the question, and lets say for this discuss i know of one.
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by kevv(m): 11:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
There are 3 classes of guys: the Alpha, the beta and the jerk.
Beta's the nice guy, and all the points you just gave are characteristics of an Alpha.
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by mirexxx(f): 11:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
zick19:

which one is hian undecided dem drag your n..........e angry
good night
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
Lala247:
Nothing wrong with a good guy , as long as he knows when to b bad wink

But i get wt u mean about predictable
please when? Because am a nice guy
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
kiss kiss
mirexxx:
good night

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Nysc Experience With Yoruba Village Girls And Their Big Behind / Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) / Lady Brags To Fvck Any Man That Comes Her Way To Cripple. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.