Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,635 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls (11524 Views)

Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook / How Do You Feel When You Dont Always Have The People You Love The Most / What You Guys Dont Understand. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
Lala247:

London
am going to London to see the queen grin

Unto laat discussion
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ipledge:
am going to London to see the queen grin

Unto laat discussion

No pms
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
Lala247:
Wt is yahoo yahoo boys
internet scammers.many girls love to date dem coz dem get swag wit plenty money wey dem scam from oyibo.hehe.
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
lefulefu:
internet scammers.many girls love to date dem coz dem get swag wit plenty money wey dem scam from oyibo.hehe.

Oh i see dats y im careful on the net
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
[quote
author=iamrealdeji post=31166806]Op,so you want to start dating an
armed robber now,an armed robber is a true bad boy[/quote] well back den in d 80s wen Anini aka d law hold Benin city hostage i hear say even at dat period babes use to hve a crush on him..lol
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by brize(m): 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
do u knw wat?... Girls like badboys becus dey are exciting, spends more than they earn and like spending it on flashy things and talks nonsense alot which de ladies like so much cos it's their nature.. Nice guys like me wnt talk much or spend like mumu, and before i forget, badboys are just too rugged that majority of ladies sees them as strongest, (well. I dont blame them, ladies)

Am nice and wont boost much on strongeness but i can be so naughty that you will wonder if i am acting a saint script from heaven all that while

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by iamrealdeji(m): 4:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
Op,im a bad guy at the same time a good guy,i blast loud rap music in my car and sag my jeans,at the same time I'm a business man and respect people a lot and at the same time you must not phuck with me and I like calling girls biiitches when I'm with my friends,thats who I am anybody that doesn't like my characters can eat a dick
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by iamrealdeji(m): 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
brize:
do u knw wat?... Girls like badboys becus dey are exciting, spends more than they earn and like spending it on flashy things and talks nonsense alot which de ladies like so much cos it's their nature.. Nice guys like me wnt talk much or spend like mumu, and before i forget, badboys are just too rugged that majority of ladies sees them as strongest, (well. I dont blame them, ladies)

Am nice and wont boost much on strongeness but i can be so naughty that you will wonder if i am acting a saint script from heaven all that while
I'm a bad body and at the same time a good boy but I can't spend like a fool on girls,hell no! I treat girls like trash sometimes,respect them like queen of England sometimes
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by mrkay101(m): 5:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
ladies dat go for the so called "bad boys" are the young and naive ones who aren't ready to settle. but once the mature enough na that nice guy they would want to settle down with.

I've seen it happen , it is happening and it will still continue to happen.
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by iamrealdeji(m): 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
blublahd:
so your point is one has to be bad to attract a girl?

I wonder if bill gates, warren buffet, nelson mandela,steve jobs, mark zuckerberg, were bad bois as potrayed here?
Oh well its all about priorities.
Op is suffering from ode ori,she's insane,maybe she has dated all them cultists and armed robbers,including ritual killers in her life

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by iamrealdeji(m): 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
lefulefu:
well back den in d 80s wen Anini aka d law hold Benin city hostage i hear say even at dat period babes use to hve a crush on him..lol
They probably thought he's strong to hold a whole city hostage
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by mirexxx(f): 5:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
Lala247:

It really depends on what one see as bad ..

Eg . Wt u think is bad to meis good , so ur theory rlly doesn't apply to everyone.
Just cuz ur hearing bad bad bad diesnt mean bad in the way u think .

Example: he could be a bad guy at work , go getta no dey do mumu lol speaks up
Holds his ground ... I can go on
Now a nice guy : might b scare to show his true feeling , speak up cuz he doesnt want to upset anyone .....

He could be bad in the bedroom ... Doesn't mean his a criminal and goes around shooting ppl
thank you smiley
bad boy no mean say na agbero
my bf is a good bad boi! smiley
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by mirexxx(f): 5:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
lefulefu:
hmm dating bad boys...lol. no wonder most female undergraduates love running after cultists and yahoo yahoo boys.
nawa oooo
its shocking that some of you don't understand what i mean by bad boy! i'l explain better smiley
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by mirexxx(f): 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
searching4love:

SO YOU ARE NOT A VIRGIN AFTER ALL YOUR FORMINGS SHAME
smiley ignores him like ebola smiley
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
mirexxx:
smiley ignores him like ebola smiley

Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by iamrealdeji(m): 5:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
Attention! Attention!!
Op is a straight scam,the post was originally made up by Lucia,its not a brain work of op,she copied and pasted,this is the original post by Lucia http://www.yourtango.com/users/datingexpert
Guys,don't let op mislead you,white girls are naturally weird
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Metrofox(m): 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
Lala247:
Nothing wrong with a good guy , aslong as he knows when to b bad wink

But i get wt u mean about predictable
Could u teach me?
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by mirexxx(f): 6:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Attention! Attention!!
Op is a straight scam,the post was originally made up by Lucia,its not a brain work of op,she copied and pasted,this is the original post by Lucia http://www.yourtango.com/users/datingexpert
Guys,don't let op mislead you,white girls are naturally weird
mislead how? were you misled by this? when almost everyfin is true and we see it everyday?? well..i never said it was mine that's y i wrote source. check first page n u'll see it smiley not from the link you posted tho smiley
Really what's your point?
good evening smiley
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by iamrealdeji(m): 7:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
mirexxx:
mislead how? when almost everyfin is true and we see it everyday?? well..i never said it was mine that's y i wrote source smiley not from the link you posted tho smiley
Who can be as bad as cultists,armed robbers,ritual killers,of course,some ladies go after people like that and it doesn't mean they don't have their good qualities as well,they can as well be referred to as good bad guys because they all have some good qualities,so what you're saying is that girls should go after people like that cos they're bad? Some guys love to smoke weed,drink codeine,those are the real bad guys o and they also date girls,maybe you like guys like that,but i'll never do all that bullshit in the name of trying to be bad,phuck that,im who I am and I can't impress any girl,what Lucia made up is totally trash,i like when a guy is not fake and always being himself,thats who I am,i don't give a phuck about what anybody says,i don't try to impress anybody,and I can say anything that comes from my mind and im far from saint,but I'm not a bad person,just a real nigga

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by mirexxx(f): 7:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Who can be as bad as cultists,armed robbers,ritual killers,of course,some ladies go after people like that and it doesn't mean they don't have their good qualities as well,they can as well be referred to as good bad guys because they all have some good qualities,so what you're saying is that girls should go after people like that cos they're bad? Some guys love to smoke weed,drink codeine,those are the real bad guys o and they also date girls,maybe you like guys like that,but i'll never do all that bullshit in the name of trying to be bad,phuck that,im who I am and I can't impress any girl,what Lucia made up is totally trash,i like when a guy is not fake and always being himself,thats who I am,i don't give a phuck about what anybody says,i don't try to impress anybody,and I can say anything that comes from my mind and im far from saint,but I'm not a bad person,just a real nigga
your life your choice. believe what u wanna smiley deduce whatever u want from the post. i've given my own meaning of a bad boy! smiley thanks 4 ur input on this smiley
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by iamrealdeji(m): 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
mirexxx:
your life your choice. believe what u wanna smiley deduce whatever u want from the post. i've given my own meaning of a bad boy! smiley thanks 4 ur input on this smiley
Your meaning of a bad boy is totally off the track lady,don't forget there are lots of intelligent folks here,your analysis is based on someone's characters,which is just your own opinion,a persuasive guy to me is a weak guy,a bad guy shouldn't be persuasive,a bad guy should think there are lots of girls around than for him to be wasting his time on a girl,a bad guy doesn't put his arms around your neck like he's your boyfriend,i know some guys that do that,they're funny guys and guys that try to please girls,a bad guy shouldn't be in fight please what if they knock out his teeth?i can never fight in public,thats a disgrace,try that in Unilorin that I graduated from and you'll be expelled,so,get your facts right lady,those are not the qualities of a bad guy,they're qualities of a CLASSLESS GUY,google more,read more about qualities of a bad guy pls

Your own definition is out of it:

bad guy to me is a flirt/ player! he put's his arm
around you and act's like he owns you!! he calls
you his girlfriend even when you turn him
down! no matter how many times you turn him
down he NEVER gives up! he is over protective
with you! people are scared of him! he's been in
fights and takes nothing from any one!!
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by iamrealdeji(m): 7:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
mirexxx:
Your meaning of a bad boy is totally off the track lady,don't forget there are lots of intelligent folks here,your analysis is based on someone's characters,which is just your own opinion,a persuasive guy to me is a weak guy,a bad guy shouldn't be persuasive,a bad guy should think there are lots of girls around than for him to be wasting his time on a girl,a bad guy doesn't put his arms around your neck like he's your boyfriend,i know some guys that do that,they're funny guys and guys that try to please girls,a bad guy shouldn't be in fight please what if they knock out his teeth?i can never fight in public,thats a disgrace,try that in Unilorin that I graduated from and you'll be expelled,so,get your facts right lady,those are not the qualities of a bad guy,they're qualities of a CLASSLESS GUY,google more,read more about qualities of a bad guy pls

[s]bad guy to me is a flirt/ player! he put's his arm
[/s]
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by tracyorez(f): 7:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
Good guys be good and bad guys be bad hun!
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by mirexxx(f): 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
iamrealdeji:

[s]bad guy to me is a flirt/ player! he put's his arm
[/s]
hian! serious matter.
am having a serious headache here! and u not helping at all smiley
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by femimike1(m): 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hmm
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
Metrofox:

Could u teach me?

Teach u wt
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
mirexxx:
thank you smiley
bad boy no mean say na agbero
my bf is a good bad boi! smiley

Lol i know , dont mind them
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by senorova(m): 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
mrkay101:
ladies dat go for the so called "bad boys" are the young and naive ones who aren't ready to settle. but once the mature enough na that nice guy they would want to settle down with.

I've seen it happen , it is happening and it will still continue to happen.

My point exactly
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by senorova(m): 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
2sExy1:
quote author=senorova post=31155009]I feel this thread has been derailed.
BTW mirexx,
I feel that these "bad boy" traits are mostly found in an ideal boyfriend sort of, if you know what I mean.
An ideal husband has to be a nice guy if you wanna enjoy your marriage. You'll just have that feeling of fulfilment knowing your ideal hubby (mr nice guy) will stick with you when things turn sour.

So ladies, you can date as many bad guys as you wish and fulfill that weird fantasy of yours...but when you wanna settle down, please marry a nice guy.

That's my own advice to you. Marriage is a different ball game entirely! so you are saying nice guys deserve unwanted ,use and dump goods? I fit break your head for this comment...

grin grin
You get point sha... but I dey advice them na...
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by senorova(m): 9:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
Lala247:

It really depends on what one see as bad ..

Eg . Wt u think is bad to meis good , so ur theory rlly doesn't apply to everyone.
Just cuz ur hearing bad bad bad diesnt mean bad in the way u think .

Example: he could be a bad guy at work , go getta no dey do mumu lol speaks up
Holds his ground ... I can go on
Now a nice guy : might b scare to show his true feeling , speak up cuz he doesnt want to upset anyone .....

He could be bad in the bedroom ... Doesn't mean his a criminal and goes around shooting ppl

My definition of a bad boy was in the context of mirexx's list. And I'm saying those traits do not make an ideal husband...
It's my opinion though...and I understand your point of view.
Goodluck in your relationship wink
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
REASON IS SIMPLY CUZ WE ALWAYS END UP IN THE 'FRIENDZONE'
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by ilo04(m): 9:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
iamrealdeji:

nice one wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

/ The weirdest person(s) you have ever met. What did they do??? / some Common Yahoo Boys Slangs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.