Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls (11525 Views)

Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook / How Do You Feel When You Dont Always Have The People You Love The Most / What You Guys Dont Understand. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
Lala247:

Lol dont worry

Ur a good guy u dont need to know
hm.... looking at your dp alone will chase the good guys like me away

*runs out of thread
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ipledge:
please when? Because am a nice guy

Erm lol dunno
I dont like good guys
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by braindamage(m): 11:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
Lala247:

Yes oh fitness freak lol
Just like to look after my body its the way forward . Ur not bad urself wink
Thank You ..It's alright...like a lady that looks after her body. My younger sister does the same...push her to the limit. I just stay fit..not the regular gym guy..play football, basketball..and jog 15x round the football pitch of the National stadium on Saturdays. Sadly, I don't have the type of your belle..love my carbs, hate my sit-ups grin. Thumbs up lady.
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
zick19:

hm.... looking at your dp alone will chase the good guys like me away

*runs out of thread

Looool
Abeg dont hit ur head on d way out
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
braindamage:
Thank You ..It's alright...like a lady that looks after her body. My younger sister does the same...push her to the limit. I just stay fit..not the regular gym guy..play football, basketball..and jog 15x round the football pitch of the National stadium on Saturdays. Sadly, I don't have the type of your belle..love my carbs, hate my sit-ups grin. Thumbs up lady.

Lol i hear you
wink
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
mirexxx:
good night
goodnight ma'am
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
blublahd:

you didnt answer the question, and lets say for this discuss i know of one.
Wt question ?
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
Lala247:

Looool
Abeg dont hit ur head on d way out
lol.... gudnyt
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
Lala247:

Erm lol dunno
I dont like good guys
I can turn bad guy for you
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ipledge:
I can turn bad guy for you

Lol thank u
Pls stay good
U'll find a good girl
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
zick19:

lol.... gudnyt

Night hun
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by mirexxx(f): 11:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
MzNelly:
I don't want a bad boy.

I want a good boy who'd be naughty just for me. smiley
smiley perfect! neither do i smiley
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
Lala247:

Lol thank u
Pls stay good
U'll find a good girl
you a good girl to me,I have seen the quality of the girl am looking for in you( you accept to help a frien in need,that's enough for me)
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by mirexxx(f): 11:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
Radiokilar:
silly op see how she made a guy here turn bad even sayin #badboi. my sister every body fit bad pass shekau i lie??
lol thanks smiley
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by mirexxx(f): 11:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
blublahd:
so your point is one has to be bad to attract a girl?

I wonder if bill gates, warren buffet, nelson mandela,steve jobs, mark zuckerberg, were bad bois as potrayed here?
Oh well its all about priorities.
i didn't say that smiley most girls like naughty guys that's all smiley
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ipledge:
you a good girl to me,I have seen the quality of the girl am looking for in you( you accept to help a frien in need,that's enough for me)

Lol ok oh

Neway imoff nite nite hun
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
Lala247:

Lol ok oh

Neway imoff nite nite hun
ok night,me still up
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by lilmax(m): 11:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
Their sperm is weak?
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 28, 2015
Ipledge:
ok night,me still up

Ok oh
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by mirexxx(f): 12:03am On Feb 28, 2015
lilmax:
Their sperm is weak?
didn't u see where i wrote source? lol smiley
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 28, 2015
Lala247:

Ok oh
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 28, 2015
mirexxx:
didn't u see where i wrote source? lol smiley
i think say u don sleep
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by mirexxx(f): 12:07am On Feb 28, 2015
Ipledge:
i think say u don sleep
i dey wait 4 u na smiley
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 28, 2015
mirexxx:
i dey wait 4 u na smiley
make I take u go bed or carry you?
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 28, 2015
Ipledge:

Playa playa lol
Mr good guy
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 28, 2015
Ipledge:
You just dey pitch your tent for everywhere grin
How far you?
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by mirexxx(f): 12:15am On Feb 28, 2015
Ipledge:
lol go sleep jor smiley
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 28, 2015
mirexxx:
lol go sleep jor smiley
too early to sleep tongue
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 28, 2015
Lala247:

Playa playa lol
Mr good guy
i be good boy sad,thought u don go bed naa grin
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by mirexxx(f): 12:18am On Feb 28, 2015
Ipledge:
too early to sleep tongue
yea yea i remember wink
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You just dey pitch your tent for everywhere grin
How far you?
dheybi Natasha Don run away angry
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 28, 2015
mirexxx:
yea yea i remember wink
u go see me for ur dream

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

/ The weirdest person(s) you have ever met. What did they do??? / Long Distance Relationships Good Or Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.