Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:09 AM

Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us (36271 Views)

Some Funny Lies Our Parents Use To Tell Us While We Were Growing Up. / See How My Parents Used I And My Siblings To Plot A Graph As Kids(pic) / What Did Your Parents Used To Save Each Others Number? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us by ddaammyy(f): 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

REMEMBER WHEN MY DAD TOLD ME IF I TOUCH A GIRL SHE WOULD BE PREGNANT. EVER SINCE I KNEW I'M NOT GOING TO DATE A NIGERIAN GIRL DUE TO THEIR RANDY NATURE WHICH MAKES THEM GET PREGNANT LIKE PIGS undecided

THANK GOD I LISTENED TO DAD COS NOW I SEE NIGERIAN GIRLS AS SHIIT

#TEAM FOREIGN GIRLS cool
u will die searching for love! Goat!

1 Like

Re: Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us by extremelygolden: 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

REMEMBER WHEN MY DAD TOLD ME IF I TOUCH A GIRL SHE WOULD BE PREGNANT. EVER SINCE I KNEW I'M NOT GOING TO DATE A NIGERIAN GIRL DUE TO THEIR RANDY NATURE WHICH MAKES THEM GET PREGNANT LIKE PIGS undecided

#TEAM FOREIGN GIRLS cool
Bros eee, if that be the case why are you still SearchingForLove?

1 Like

Re: Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us by tomsugar(m): 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
All parents lie in different way and syles my father would tell me that he loves my mother so much but I imagine how e manage to now have three wives my papa need flogging for lieing even when he knows I Know.I see it as training up a child in the wrong way.
Re: Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us by Benfaco: 10:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
If you drink fanta and lick mango at the Same time you will die...
If you swallow orange seed it will germinate on your head...
If you throw your tooth on the roof top and bird swallows it you will remain toothless...
SMH

2 Likes

Re: Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us by Princephelar(m): 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
[quote author=james669 post=31181212]MY Mother told me even staying close to someone smoking marijuana will make you mad

Eleyi tun gidi gan o
Re: Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
ddaammyy:
My father will die searching for love! He is a useless Goat!

FIXED cool
Re: Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us by fikky2013(f): 10:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
englishmart:
my parents never lied to me..

Iffahear
Re: Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us by sirlaw2(m): 10:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
my dad used to say that nobody was better than he was in chemistry back in d days... He used to call himself an authority in chemistry until i saw his past results while cleaning old files... That was how it ended... Authority my as.s

3 Likes

Re: Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
In Africa norm and ethics, you don't say that an elder lied knowing fully well that it is a lie and the people present can attest to it that it's a lie..
You are expected to affirm that it is not true..
Or Better still keep mute, so @Op modify your post..
Re: Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us by richidinho(m): 11:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
NighttWalker:
*unrelated *

There are some topics that made fp on nl that was done with little or no research and or is totally made up, here are 2 I've seen so far.

Firstly is about Nigerians marching for our army, the OP did little or no research on that and send u guys crappy pics, the pic below (1st pic) is that of Nigerian marching for our army in abuja.

Secondly the other topic about the acquisition of these weapons (2nd to 4th pic) is a total fallacy, the Nigerian army got loads of military hardware but didn't get any Anti aircraft guns (3rd pic) or any bomber (2nd pic) we didn't get the BTR (4th pic), we got better once that.

Just trying to point this out as nl is becoming a forum where shïtty stuffs are posted and taken seriously

OK... it seems Goodnews/Goodluck dey purge u

#neveragain
Re: Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us by babylolaroy(f): 11:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
Babyboy1986:
Lol..I grow up in Europe not like this happen.
i'm guessing now that people dont speak correct English in Europe. yu'd probably grow up to tell your kids too that, when i was your age, i lived in Europe, and NOT like this HAPPEN
Re: Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us by idia101(f): 11:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
If u swallow hair u will die.
I married ur fader a virgin grin
hw cm i kon appear 4 d weddin pix? angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
Daninya11:
In Africa norm and ethics, you don't say that an elder lied knowing fully well that it is a lie and the people present can attest to it that it's a lie..
You are expected to affirm that it is not true..
Or Better still keep mute, so @Op modify your post..
This is Nairaland. not Africa bros...

1 Like

Re: Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us by Omaresh(f): 11:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
chelseabmw:
"Don't drink coconut water, it will make you dull" cheesy like WTF
I'm still scared of that coconut water till now.. too scared to even taste a drop
Re: Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
idia101:
With the rate at which U're appearing and disappearing, I'm beginning to wonder how powerful your Ogbanje is... cheesy
Re: Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
Brb
Re: Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
My dad will say, don't drink that coco-nut water or you won't know how to read again... Chai i go like wan taste am but i no know how to read again oh.. But pops will just carry the coco-nut am drink the water in my presence.. I'll say dad won't you know how to read again, then he'll reply my so you don't understand.. Lols sometimes our folks give us white lies, thats why the saying stands today, we gonna be parents one day and the lying continues.
Re: Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us by Sexydevil(m): 11:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

#TEAM FOREIGN GIRLS cool

choi! broda who do u dis one, I swear e no go beta for am and e generation.
Re: Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us by Mzee0(m): 11:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
chrisviral:

This made my day!
Mine are still lying even till now undecided
Especially papa, always telling us how he scored the winning goal in a football match, or how he fought seven boys alone, Ah papa, I ain't ten no more grin cheesy

Lol, my papa too like to talk say en sabi mathematics, for my mind im like make I bring my textbook, u think say na business maths grin cheesy grin

All in all, I love my father, he said he taught his teachers maths in standard six grin cheesy
Oh papa you have made my night.

My uncle nko? The only man I know wey go Spain without international passport, how they insert an oyibo man picture inside their youthful album, chai grin grin grin
To think I believed those shit then

if your papa tell you this kind lies.. then you must be real ol sckool.. were you born in the 40's?
Re: Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us by chelseabmw(m): 11:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
Omaresh:

I'm still scared of that coconut water till now.. too scared to even taste a drop

My sister don't be scared cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us by Sexydevil(m): 11:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
idia101:

Jesu! LWKMD
Re: Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 01, 2015
Spaxon smiley
Re: Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us by shegsrules(m): 12:13am On Mar 01, 2015
The tooth that comes out and if lizard see am e no go grow again
Re: Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 01, 2015
shegsrules:
The tooth that comes out and if lizard see am e no go grow again

So true!

then, I make sure I hide or bury that tooth under the ground...lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us by imakebigbucks: 12:35am On Mar 01, 2015
$8­­­­­­­­5­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­h­­­­­­­­­r­­­­­­­­­ ­­­­­­­­­p­­­­­­­­­r­­­o­­v­­­­i­­­­­­­­­d­­­­­­­­­e­­­­­­­­­ b­­­­­­­­­y G­­­­­­­­­oog­­­­­­­­­le­­­­­­­­­, I­­­­­­­­­ am ­­­­­­­­­making ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­good ­­­­­­­­­salary ­­­­­­­­­from ­­­­­­­­­home ­­­­­­­­­$6580­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­$7065/week , ­­­­­­­­­which ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­amazing, ­­­­­­­­­under ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­year ­­­­­­­­­ago ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­jobless in ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­horrible ­­­­­­­­­economy. ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­thank ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­God ­­­­­­­­­every ­­­­­­­­­day ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­blessed ­­­­­­­­­with ­­­­­­­­­these instructions ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­now it's ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­my ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­duty ­­­­­­­­­to ­­­­­­­­­pay ­­­­­­­­­it ­­­­­­­­­forward ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­share ­­­­­­­­­it ­­­­­­­­­with ­­­­­­­­­Everyone, ­­­­­­­­­Here ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­started,,,­­­­­­­­­
.. www.buzz77.com
Re: Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us by OpraMenu(m): 12:45am On Mar 01, 2015
dechandel:
undecided undecided
My dad still tells me till date that he graduated with a 1st class!!
I can not actually tell if its a lie,but i only see it as some inspirational ish cheesy
U re stil a kid ni
Re: Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 01, 2015
sirlaw2:
my dad used to say that nobody was better than he was in chemistry back in d days... He used to call himself an authority in chemistry until i saw his past results while cleaning old files... That was how it ended... Authority my as.s

Deaddd
cheesy
Re: Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us by MRLANNISTER(m): 12:58am On Mar 01, 2015
talented143:
#Neveragain will
Buhari smell ASO Rock

MUMU. Did he ever live there. Oponu.
Re: Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us by mhiztaMula: 1:13am On Mar 01, 2015
hehehehe
Re: Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 01, 2015
iamsherif101:
grin wish kind pikin u be ?
i be good pikin o grin
Re: Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 01, 2015
chrisviral:

This made my day!
Mine are still lying even till now undecided
Especially papa, always telling us how he scored the winning goal in a football match, or how he fought seven boys alone, Ah papa, I ain't ten no more grin cheesy

Lol, my papa too like to talk say en sabi mathematics, for my mind im like make I bring my textbook, u think say na business maths grin cheesy grin

All in all, I love my father, he said he taught his teachers maths in standard six grin cheesy
Oh papa you have made my night.

My uncle nko? The only man I know wey go Spain without international passport, how they insert an oyibo man picture inside their youthful album, chai grin grin grin
To think I believed those shit then
lols. even me o! i use 2 blv them til God opened my eyes!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

At What Age Should A Child Leave His/Her Parents And Start An Independent Life? / The Kind Of List We Give Men, Women Are Meant To Be Rolling During Wedding- Lady / My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.