Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:14 AM

What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? (33223 Views)

Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? / How Can I Retrieve My Retirement Savings Account (RSA) Contribution? / Voguepay Recognized For Contribution To E-payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by gametalk: 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
arsetalks:
This is interesting. There are so many things but since I have not tried these many things, I will only discuss here what I have tried. Which is blogging. I have tried celebrity blogging and football blogging. Not in the way many Nigerians do it, but in my own special way.

First. I will go into football blogging since I have tried this and it has shown to be quite effective for me.

Great Idea!

1 Like

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by hebronconcept: 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
FREE BUSINESS AND EMPOWERMENT SEMINAR

Entrepreneurship is the major key to economic development; it is the only means of improving the standard of living of every individual.
The only practicable means of poverty alleviation is making people to be independent, making people to be a better entrepreneur.
The major challenge faced by Nigerians, most especially the civil servants is the challenge of life after service
List of BUSINESS you can start with #50,000 naira or less and make decent returns on investment on weekly and monthly basis.
The Highlights of our business and empowerment programs are as follows-

1 Five hot businesses you can start with less than #50,000
2 Five hot businesses you can start with less than #300,000
3 How to be a distributor of these products
A Honeywell, semolina etc
B Plastic products
C Dangote cement
4 How to set a supermarket with #300,000
5 How to make over 100% profit weekly supply a particular to the various end users
6 How to start recharge card printing on a small, medium and large scale
Bonuses
1 How to make Ankara bags, ladies and women’s pulse ?
2 How to make Ankara accessories ?
3 How to be a plastic merchant, supplying plastic containers to liquid soap manufacturers, insecticide, bottle water etc
4 How to get COLLATERAL FREE LOAN between #100,000-#500,000 within 72hours ?
5 How to sell your Ankara bags, pulse, beads and other items on JUMIA, OLX, KONGA ?
6 How to register your business name with CAC within 2weeks?

Seminar date: Saturday, 21/03/2015
Venue: 1/3 Choice Plaza Ire Akari Estate Isolo, Lagos
Time: 10am ( no African time )
Registration fees: Two thousand naira (#2000) only
its first come first serve, all you need to reserve your seat is to text your name, location, email address and telephone number to 08033702558 with the title EMPOWERMENT SEMINAR

INABILITY to THINK is the GREATEST PROBLEM of MAN, if you can THINK enough you will have more than ENOUGH.
The secret of RICHES is SELLING. If you want to be rich and financially free, you must sell something. there is NO FREE MONEY any where, even in FREE TOWN nothing is FREE. Stop dreaming wake up to REALITY, in fact DREAMS are FREE but ACTUALIZATION comes with a PRICE TAG, Dangote sells something, Otedola sells something, Bill gate sells something, check the archives the world’s wealthiest people, they all SELL something. START NOW ,START from you are, SEE you at the TOP

Reserve your SEAT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For enquiries call
Sam 08033702558
Whatsapp 08033702558
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by egobetatoday: 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
eminikansoso:

You can employ someone who knows how to wash and iron of clothes.
I think that can fetch you a lot of money more than what you are earning
HOW TO START LAUNDRY AND DRY CLEANER BUSINESS IN YOUR LOCATION
Laundry business is a small scale business that can be established at the back of your house and requires small capital to establish one. This is a business that can fetch the owner of the business a lot of money in short period of time.
When establishing a laundry business, the most importance material is availability of clean water. Although water is very cheap here in Nigeria.
Materials needed to start the business
• 12kg washing machine
• 7.5kv generating plant
• Dryer
• Two pressing iron; steaming iron and ordinary iron
• Two tables; one for washing and the other for ironing
• Shelve
• One standing industrial fan
• 1kg spraying can
• Tagging gun
• Buckets, brush, hangers, laundry nylon.

Dryer is used for urgent service and in the next thirty minutes the cloth is dry and ready for ironing.
Steaming iron is used to iron plain trousers and suits while the ordinary is used to iron other types of fabrics
Spraying can is used by filling with water and spray on cloth when ironing for easy smoothing.
Tagging gun is also used for tagging identities to the customers’ clothes for easy identification.
The most importance service of the laundry business is good ironing and packaging. Someone can wash clothes with 100% stains free but ironing maybe 0% or packaging 0%. How will the customers feel happy or sad?
With #300k one can establish one and before a year of operation, he would have recover more than amount invested in the business.
Thanks
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by egobetatoday: 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
choppu:

Op, first of all where are u located, but never d less I'll strongly suggested u go into fish production . I mean Catfish production. 350k is more than enough to give extra 150-250k in four months. Am telling u from experience. I do a paid job & work from 8-6pm but still am into to it.
Nothing pays like hard work.
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by cbrass(m): 12:52am On Mar 23, 2015
eminikansoso:

• 1kg spraying can
• Tagging gun
Thanks

Pls Where can I get these items and how do they look like. Thanks
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by bloglover(m): 5:46am On Mar 23, 2015
freezone4real:
If you're aspiring to be a leader in any capacity, Study President Goodluck Jonathan, then do the exact Opposite.

My dear that is not funny, especially coming from a female!! chai!
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by emperoracro(m): 8:41am On Mar 23, 2015
I am looking for a reliable business partner,i deal with Agricultural products, i have a store and a bus for the business, am working on expansion. Pm me or contact me on +2348136909187, pls i want only serious and mature people. Thanks
CLOSED
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by morrygreat: 9:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nice tread! Please help me out totally confused which one should I do? Going to my State Lokoja precisely to open a creche or staying back here in Portharcourt to open an okirika clothing shop, I have been teaching for the past 12 years but put to bed going back to private teaching job was too stressful. Help me out please
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by cbrass(m): 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
bloglover:

My dear that is not funny, especially coming from a female!! chai!

she didnt lie nw wink
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by lanrei(m): 1:04am On Mar 24, 2015
sirRiddy:
Buy lappy, modem, generator and start yahoo grin
Thank me later wink

how him go take get format, drop your Yahoo id make him add you na
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by sydneyobioha(m): 8:46am On Apr 23, 2015
yassjib:
Sydney i really appreciate ur contributions. pls do u know any body in or close to ABJ where u can link me to for him to put me 2ru..God blesss

yes, sorry i am responding very late.. A friend of mine i trained is also producing his in Abuja around Nyanya axis
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by idu1(m): 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
eminikansoso:

You can employ someone who knows how to wash and iron of clothes.
I think that can fetch you a lot of money more than what you are earning
HOW TO START LAUNDRY AND DRY CLEANER BUSINESS IN YOUR LOCATION
Laundry business is a small scale business that can be established at the back of your house and requires small capital to establish one. This is a business that can fetch the owner of the business a lot of money in short period of time.
When establishing a laundry business, the most importance material is availability of clean water. Although water is very cheap here in Nigeria.
Materials needed to start the business
• 12kg washing machine
• 7.5kv generating plant
• Dryer
• Two pressing iron; steaming iron and ordinary iron
• Two tables; one for washing and the other for ironing
• Shelve
• One standing industrial fan
• 1kg spraying can
• Tagging gun
• Buckets, brush, hangers, laundry nylon.

Dryer is used for urgent service and in the next thirty minutes the cloth is dry and ready for ironing.
Steaming iron is used to iron plain trousers and suits while the ordinary is used to iron other types of fabrics
Spraying can is used by filling with water and spray on cloth when ironing for easy smoothing.
Tagging gun is also used for tagging identities to the customers’ clothes for easy identification.
The most importance service of the laundry business is good ironing and packaging. Someone can wash clothes with 100% stains free but ironing maybe 0% or packaging 0%. How will the customers feel happy or sad?
With #300k one can establish one and before a year of operation, he would have recover more than amount invested in the business.
Thanks
please add me on BBM or whatsaap .
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by 400billionman: 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
sinorte:
He's confused! And seriously he is.

By the end of this month he would be getting his 350k contribution. But he doesn't have an idea yet on what to make of this money.

Please, please and please, kindly suggest what line of business or investment he could toe.

All sincere opinions, ideas, advice etc are welcome.

Thanks, and God bless!

There was a time I was making more than N300k monthly, I did not know what to do with the excess money. I lost millions to shares and bad debtors. I was just going through the books and cheques today.

Now before N1 comes into my pocket, I already have several projects and plans waiting for it.

This is the big divide separating the RICH from the POOR.
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by hebronconcept: 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
It is a clear fact that we are in information age. Despite the fact that we are in information age yet information is powerful and expensive. The big difference between a successful entrepreneur and unsuccessful one is opportunity .
Opportunity is available information acted upon, they are ladders that take you to the next financial freedom or success.
When we all pray for GREATNESS, PROMOTIONS, BREAKTHROUGHS all we need to get to these points is OPPORTUNITY. Reading this short report at such a time like this is an opportunity, some would have seen it but wont bother to read it, some wont seen it at all, am happy you are one of the few who are opportune to see and read it.
Success and greatness in life is a function of opportunity and preparation. Opportunity plus preparation equal to Success or Greatness.
But this is the IRONY of life, some people are prepared but don’t have opportunity to take to the next level so they still where they are, struggling and praying that one day E GO BETTER, however some people have opportunities at their door step, at their disposal but never maximized them because they are not prepared. They have lost opportunities in the years back which has made them to where they are today, because they could not take advantage.
You are where you are today because of the choices and decisions you made yesterday and your tomorrow will be determined by the choices and decisions you make today.
Dear reader, opportunity seeking, recognizing preparing and acting on new business opportunities; using contacts or networking to obtain useful information that will take you to the next level of financial freedom.

However, POVERTY is not CAUSED by the ABSENCE of MONEY but CAUSED by ABSENCE of INFORMATION not ACTED UPON, or NEGLECTED or PROCRASTINATION.

Remember WHAT YOU DON’T START DOES NOT GROW
TAKE ACTION NOW
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by hebronconcept: 9:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES IN AGRICULTURE
Dear Reader

Do you know that the world's population has hit 7billion people?
Do you know that Nigeria's population is over 170million people
and that Nigeria is the 7th most populated country in the world?

Do you know that an estimated 8billion naira is spent on food and
food products in Nigeria daily, 56billion naira weekly and around
224billion a month?
Do you know that over 10million people live in Lagos? Do you know that in Lagos alone, Over #60million is spent on food daily?
Do you the number of industries in Nigeria that heavily depend on agro for their primary raw material?
Nigerians need food, those who can provide or supply it are in MONEY. Its a simple
mathematics.
Look around you and you will see proof. Poultry products, cooking oil,
rice etc are being imported from neighboring countries.
Do you know that we import maize, pineapple, watermelon? Just to mention a few.
The question is why food or agriculture business
1. Farming is a business.
Farming is a profitable business in Nigeria and all over the world, understanding the nitty gritty place you at a vantage position..
2. Farm produce will always be of high demand.
Some businesses or industry may be affected by the melt down, melt middle or whatever the experts call, but food or farm produce is different. Irrespective of the situation people must eat at least if you can eat three times a day, you will eat once.eg Most of us eat fish or meat every day, so cow price will surely keep on increasing. Catfish must continue selling, Titus and other fish in Nigeria must continue selling. Poultry birds, chicken, turkey, etc. will always have market demand. If you understand this fact, you`ll be encouraged to go into farming business
3. Nigerian population is increasing at alarming rate
Dear reader, do you know there is an opportunity in all the figures above, think
A lot of people will jump at the sight of money but very few will jump at an opportunity to make money. When you make most of the opportunities around, the result is SUCCESS.
Join a community of Those that want to transform their financial status through agriculture or farming
However, POVERTY is not CAUSED by the ABSENCE of MONEY but CAUSED by ABSENCE of INFORMATION not ACTED UPON, or NEGLECTED or PROCRASTINATION.

Remember WHAT YOU DON’T START DOES NOT GROW, TAKE ACTION NOW
Sam
smartideas170@gmail.com
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by chudy144(m): 10:09am On Jul 26, 2018
You can start importation business and you wouldn't even need
to invest all of the money...

Use my method start small and scale up

Download My FREE Importation Business Video Tutorial
Click on the link in my signature...

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Kellygold(f): 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
Kelly Nwogu and his team are all fraud. Bluesea Estate and Livelihood Home is a fraud.

I started making installment payment since 2015 and so far paid over N500,000 naira.
When I asked for my allocation in Agbowa Ikorodu, they said they have finished sharing it.

Asked for allocation in Ibeju Lekki, they said there is dispute on the land.

So I decided to request for a refund as I no long trust their organization. I emailed them, courier the letter to them, we were on acknowledgement of my refund letter for 10 months.

On the 20th of November 2018, I decided to go to their office at Igando which is very far for me, but I went there. Hand-Wrote another letter requesting for refund and this time too pictures of the letter and the person that received the letter as proof.

After taking the pictures, the security man there almost attached me. Would have taken action, either reporting to the police and something, but did not because of my medical status and am not familiar with that area. (very isolated place which they used as head office).

So far I have spoken with the following staff Wede (Kelly Nwogu's PA), Fatai, Samuel, Ola(the person in the picture that received the letter) and more I cant remember

Please do not hand your money in Livelihood Home which is also called Bluesea estate. Dont mind Kelly Nwogu, on radio, you think he is reachable. The guy is not reachable, his team is made up of some Lebanese and Nigerian who has no interest in selling lands, but to take your money.

asha01:

call Bluesea Estate for cheap land
they even offered to develop on your behalf.
08137083771, 08170678371, 09093881498

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Godstime Chukwubuikem Samuel Gives Dangote A Portrait In Imo. Photos / Bill Gates And Melinda Gates Divorce Becomes Official / Nigerians Shun Pos Transactions Over Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.