Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? (32714 Views)

Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? / How Can I Retrieve My Retirement Savings Account (RSA) Contribution? / Voguepay Recognized For Contribution To E-payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Godside: 5:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
sinorte:
He's confused! And seriously he is.

By the end of this month he would be getting his 350k contribution. But he doesn't have an idea yet on what to make of this money.

Please, please and please, kindly suggest what line of business or investment he could toe.

All sincere opinions, ideas, advice etc are welcome.

Thanks, and God bless!

I will give two sure ways without risk . 1, invest your money in Tb while you are stil thinking of what to do , it wil yield interest without payin any tax . 2, i know som1 who can help you get a fairly danfo bus while u change the engine afta wh it wil be gving to a gud driver to pay installmental , the package as 2do wit a lawyer so notin to wori abt . Also u dnt av to high the price so dt d driver can pay on time . U cn pm me .
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
Stephenomozzy:
Look for a Problem in your Area and Provide a ''SERVICE-SOLUTION'' - well, if u wanna ask me problems like what? Den maybe u shud send pictures of ur Area

Make u too come send boys go hin area ba?

2 Likes

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
Lets trade forex - aheadmarket.com
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

OP I WILL ADVISE YOU TO BE WISE, BE SMART. THIS IS INDEED A TRYING TIME FOR YOU COS YOU WILL RECEIVE A LOT OF PM'S FROM HUNGRY NIGERIAN GIRLS DUE TO THE 350K YOU PUBLICIZED. THE GIRLS BELIEVE THEIR SMELLY PUCCCY'S IS A BUSINESS YOU CAN INVEST IN BUT PLEASE DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKE. DO NOT FALL IN THEIR FAKE LOVE TRAP. THEY ARE FINANCIAL BED BUGS AND THEY WILL SUCK YOUR 350K DRY IN LESS THAN A MONTH undecided

CHECK THE BUSINESS SECTION OF NAIRALAND AND YOU WILL SEE VAST BUSINESSES YOU CAN DO ON THERE. MY PIECE undecided

#team foreign girls cool

But why do ladies spend so much on perfumes yet leave d below smelling? Is it dat its been doomed to smell?

Nowadays Anytime I perceive a strong perf from a lady I just feel she's masking something.

1 Like

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by manoman5: 5:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] you can invest it in DOG breeding business for more info callme 07067808194
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
sirRiddy:
Buy lappy, modem, generator and start yahoo grin
Thank me later wink

Ds funny man on NYSC thread...bebete no go fit 4get you oh
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by sinorte: 5:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
DOMAWOLEYE:

My dear friend, there are a thousand and one business ideas that you can execute with 350k.
now you do not have the time to physically run this business daily because you work half of the day so you would need a business where people will run for you while you retire there after close of work to monitor.

with such an amount I advise you rent a shop and open a Barbing and hair dressing Saloon. get two barbers and two Hair dressers to manage your shop and you are in business. you will not know what a barbing cum hair dressing saloon yield until you go into it. it will guarantee a steady run of income.

you can also but Tanks and start a Cat Fish pond if you have a bore hole in your house and a drainage where you can channel the water when dirty. the market for cat fish is instant! you can sell your fish whole sale or you start a point and kill business at night by opening a joint.

buying Keke and giving out on hire purchase is not a good option! my Brother don't try it.

You can also rent a shop and start selling drinks in Crates, you buy from an accredited distributor and bulk break. you can not lose out because the rate of drinks consumption is on the increase daily. you can comfortably start with seventy crates but once you start it, you wont want to stop because you will striving to increase your stock level to meet Customers demand.

I can go on....But I wish you the best.

Thank you for making out time to offer your opinion.

I wouldn't mind if you could pm me so that we could have further discussion on this. Thanks and God bless!

1 Like

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by fflamingo(m): 5:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
sinorte:

Well, breaking even would surely come but its not to be rushed. What I desire is a steady flow of income. It might not be huge from the onset, but it has to be steady. Looking at a glorified buka restaurant. What do you think about that?
yes fast food sales are money spinners,if you have the right environment and a niches. However it is note worthy to include that you must be experienced in the overall management.

To say 350,000, I don't know your status and level of cool headed but viewing centre is a good business to dive in however your environment too will be a major determinant. And you may earn added profit from been a sport betting agent(nairabet/bet9ja). The financial analysis I can estimate. but, I need to know if I'm not wasting my time
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by pyx: 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
Good to read from you., 350k is a. Good money but your location is needed here. try the following: buy poetry cage that will accommodate 240 birds costing. 75k locally produced, buy 240 point of lay birds costing 216k @900 from a reliable farm, buy feed worth 25k stand by preferably vital feed concentrate for Good result. all these with proper monitoring will give u an average of 75% production . consumption will. be 26kg daily at the rate of 70 naira
. for further detail call me. on 08027189462

1 Like

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by obeteman1: 6:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
lifestyle1:
That's alot of money, I started with less than that check my signature and see the result.
Start an online business, get an e-commerce site, promote on social media and you will be amazed with the result.

I can set anyone up so start similar business but I will charge you for the e-commerce website setup.
barnsify@yahoo.com i want to learn from you. Please email me
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Ayus34(m): 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
go into importation,agro,buying and selling of foodcrops business,and food packaging. ...we can help u develop ur business and transfer to u,when u are sure of taking over and also source for fast moving products to import and create a marketing channel.....call 07032054765 or whatsapp!
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by akeensbussy(m): 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
don't waste that money on business u will not be personally be involved. nigerians are despirate.

buy land and build it to linted level with that money in ur hand. yes it is possible
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
Trustworthiness:

Hello bros. If you know you do not have the time to monitor a business yourself, better you keep your money in the bank and cultivate an habit of saving.

Buying tricycle (marwa), or a car for transportation and deliver certain amount of money every day or weekly will be suicidal. If you want to go ahead with it, just make sure you have prepared all the necessary things for your family in case you fall dead, including you grave, so as to avoid your family from any cost to throw you into the pit.

Lmao...you mean those drivers fit give person heart attack ba?
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by egobetatoday: 6:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
ekiloui:

I currently need a loan of around that amount for my business of which I'll pay back monthly with interest, that's as long as it's not an interest rate that's over the top. If u're willing to discuss further here's my email - ekilouievents@gmail.com.
Thanks

BE CAREFUL!

HYENAS ARE ABOUT TO SNATCH YOUR 350K!
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
drlawizle:

But why do ladies spend so much on perfumes yet leave d below smelling? Is it dat its been doomed to smell?

Nowadays Anytime I perceive a strong perf from a lady I just feel she's masking something.

cheesy
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by yassjib: 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
ekiloui:

I currently need a loan of around that amount for my business of which I'll pay back monthly with interest, that's as long as it's not an interest rate that's over the top. If u're willing to discuss further here's my email - ekilouievents@gmail.com.
Thanks
don't talk much again we already know u guys as d fraud sindicators, 419...

@ Op, I advice you keep your money instead because I am telling u from experience. DON'T TRY IT
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by enm(m): 6:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
iphanyiuma:
You can start up a gala and lacasera business...just take advantage of the go-slow and hold up in your area...you can also employ more boys and be their boss...am teaching you how to own a company with just 350k...thank me larra winkwinkwink

Are you into it or just talking? Please will like to know.
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
akeensbussy:
don't waste that money on business u will not be personally be involved. nigerians are despirate.

buy land and build it to linted level with that money in ur hand. yes it is possible

Desperation of 9ja peeps my main fear...people no get conscience at all.. dem go just zoom off with your bar...dem no send you oh!
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Ephemmm: 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
presh2mos:

A land with 350k?

Must he buy in Lagos, even with that 350k he will buy a land at Ikorodu area of lagos not to talk of Ibadan. It is advisable for him to buy land if he is not sure of where to spend his money cos land can never depreciate and he can resell it latter whenever he is certain of business to be done.
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by 360command: 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
There are so many opportunities you can venture into but you just need to be there to monitor or employ someone whom you can have trust in... the biz ideas are already there but it is you the individual that would decide which is best for you..

Digital printing: the equipment are getting less expensive as one can venture into tarpaulin printing, t-shirt printing etc... Take for instance, we are in an election year where people needs to print on shirts, tarpaulin... This business can be done in an open environment as you may not need to rent shops...

Meat shop(cart) : you can employ a meat butcher in a place where there is foot traffic and place your kart(contact all dis aluminium n glass guys to make a cart). Here you can think of selling the meat(beef) either by weight scale or you leave it open for people to price... Note: I am just trying to make it unique..

Food cart : man must eat, get a food cart and begin sell food.

barber shop or a small beauty parlour business.. Think of spa, massage, hair and beauty salon.

Fruit and vegetable store

Mobile and recharge card sales....
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by egobetatoday: 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
Omotolu:
He can go into fish farming. If he already has a spacious land,borehole and generator.

please what is the generator for?
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by dannie007(m): 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
My brother is very simple check ur environment very well! My 2 cent is very lucrative look for a good spot get a shawarma machine! Stand and other equipment u likely spend 250k in gettting everything in place including packaging and again u can get involve in Laundry business get a washing machine! Good steam iron and a Generator that will be able to carry the machines incase there is no light and get a loyal guy around! There u gat something coming in! Reach me on this # if u need assistance in aquiring any of the machines cos that's what I'm doing right now! 09090040008.
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by EOOJ(m): 6:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
Tydies:
Build a Brothel of abt 50rooms with a bar..Everyday, each ashawo go drop 1k for the room wea she dey stay..That's the business am into now and its so lucrative..

350k to build 50rooms and a bar Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by rymesgentility(m): 6:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
poultry bro
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by egobetatoday: 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
presh2mos:
Going into service business wouldn't be a bad idea like opening a barbing saloon, put in someone there to make in a monthly returns

i am thinking of going into a business of providing services. please i need list of biz services that can be provided in nigeria.

pls someone, anyone should help out. thnks
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
No wonder our youths are confused and directionlessness.. Imagine the rubbish coming out of dia mouth.. And they say they nid government loan?? How pathetic.. No sense of idea or creativity. .. Bros, u can try been a domain reseller.. I tinks it ok too.. Expect if u hav better options..Jus weigh it and make d best of it.. Best regards!!
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
egobetatoday:

please what is the generator for?
...the generator is for the pumping of water whenever PHCN takes light off- Never Expect Power At all.to avoid Bleep ups...
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
precisionindepth:
my exact tot...with DT u can get a land , with d plan and survey. since u just Dont wanna blow d money..land will b a gd investment.
...go ahead with your dreams.
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by 9jatatafo(m): 7:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
Bro if there is no useful business idea here, just go and fixed the money in a bank while you make more research and decide on what to do with it. If any banger here asked to pay for any idea or ebook, beware as such people are fake who want to feast on your hard earned money. #MyAdvice
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Sleekbaby(f): 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
Op it depends on ur area, u can start engine oil biznez, if u can get container shop den buy 2 drums of engine oil @ d rate of 56-58k per drum, buy 1 carton of 1litre special n 1 carton of 4 litres den u r good to go, u will even hv change sef, it is a nice biznez.
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by rhames(m): 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
sinorte:
He's confused! And seriously he is.

By the end of this month he would be getting his 350k contribution. But he doesn't have an idea yet on what to make of this money.

Please, please and please, kindly suggest what line of business or investment he could toe.

All sincere opinions, ideas, advice etc are welcome.

Thanks, and God bless!

There are so many things you can do with N350k and still be comfortable. If I were you I would venture into the following things;

sell phones - Iphones Nokia and other big phones not the likes of techno an chinese brands

flip websites- Capital required $500 and above

sell tablets/phablets- Big sized phones

become an FMCG sub distributor in your area

raise a good blog and be consultant

become a taxi driver in your spare time-

buy and resell cars

become a major newspaper distributor- You no no go sleep anyway.

Trade shares on NSE now- Forget the election fears this is dividend season and the share prices will keep increasing till the dividends are declared- GTB is moving up and you might consider Flour Mills Nestle and some hard ones that have stood against the wind.

Be a drinks distributor
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by ekiloui(f): 7:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
yassjib:
don't talk much again we already know u guys as d fraud sindicators, 419...

@ Op, I advice you keep your money instead because I am telling u from experience. DON'T TRY IT

Not all of us are like you. Some of us are actually honest people living in Nigeria, it's unfortunate that everyone of us should suffer insults like this. I haven't as much as stolen a pen from anyone so I do not deserve this insult from you especially since you don't know me! I'm just a struggling graduate trying to get out of this bad economic situation, do not discourage me with your negativity.
If you're a thief or a 419 that's your problem but don't tag every single one of us with you. I wouldn't be receiving such an insult if I could walk into a bank and get a loan.

@egobetatoday @millionboi and @englishmart I also find your posts very offensive and since you have jugded me and found me guilty of 419 then may u also be judged for your situations and get same kind of judgement.

@Iyatrustee it's not my fault you're unaware of what an investment is

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cost Of Starting A Standard Car Wash Business In Nigeria. / 5 Habits That Kill Financially / Stanbic IBTC Staff Dressed In Cultural Attires Ahead Of Independence Day(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.