Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,516 members, 7,770,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:08 AM

What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? (32536 Views)

Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? / How Can I Retrieve My Retirement Savings Account (RSA) Contribution? / Voguepay Recognized For Contribution To E-payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
lifestyle1:
That's alot of money, I started with less than that check my signature and see the result.
Start an online business, get an e-commerce site, promote on social media and you will be amazed with the result.

I can set anyone up so start similar business but I will charge you for the e-commerce website setup.

i need an ecommerce website...hw can i get u? r u on.wharsapp
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by cbrass(m): 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
iyatrustee:

Na wa oh!Someone wants financial freedom and all you are thinking of is paying him monthly interest?

there is no harm in that now, afteral it's still better than doing a business you may loose from
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by millionboi(m): 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
ekiloui:

I currently need a loan of around that amount for my business of which I'll pay back monthly with interest, that's as long as it's not an interest rate that's over the top. If u're willing to discuss further here's my email - ekilouievents@gmail.com.
Thanks
i smell 419@op
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Toofan007: 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
Nice one.
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by eminikansoso(m): 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
sinorte:
He's confused! And seriously he is.

By the end of this month he would be getting his 350k contribution. But he doesn't have an idea yet on what to make of this money.

Please, please and please, kindly suggest what line of business or investment he could toe.

All sincere opinions, ideas, advice etc are welcome.

Thanks, and God bless!
You can employ someone who knows how to wash and iron of clothes.
I think that can fetch you a lot of money more than what you are earning
HOW TO START LAUNDRY AND DRY CLEANER BUSINESS IN YOUR LOCATION
Laundry business is a small scale business that can be established at the back of your house and requires small capital to establish one. This is a business that can fetch the owner of the business a lot of money in short period of time.
When establishing a laundry business, the most importance material is availability of clean water. Although water is very cheap here in Nigeria.
Materials needed to start the business
• 12kg washing machine
• 7.5kv generating plant
• Dryer
• Two pressing iron; steaming iron and ordinary iron
• Two tables; one for washing and the other for ironing
• Shelve
• One standing industrial fan
• 1kg spraying can
• Tagging gun
• Buckets, brush, hangers, laundry nylon.

Dryer is used for urgent service and in the next thirty minutes the cloth is dry and ready for ironing.
Steaming iron is used to iron plain trousers and suits while the ordinary is used to iron other types of fabrics
Spraying can is used by filling with water and spray on cloth when ironing for easy smoothing.
Tagging gun is also used for tagging identities to the customers’ clothes for easy identification.
The most importance service of the laundry business is good ironing and packaging. Someone can wash clothes with 100% stains free but ironing maybe 0% or packaging 0%. How will the customers feel happy or sad?
With #300k one can establish one and before a year of operation, he would have recover more than amount invested in the business.
Thanks

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by olaolulazio(m): 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
Get a Golf2 car, register it and start a taxi business.

Abi I lie?

3 Likes

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Noloss(f): 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
hungryboy:
350k build 50rooms, na cardboard u wan take build am use palm frond roof am, and ontop which land?
U go kill person oo. On top ur land for nairaland

2 Likes

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
presh2mos:

A land with 350k?
...350k upward.make your enquiry..
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by asha01: 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
sinorte:

By the end of this month he would be getting his 350k contribution. But he doesn't have an idea yet on what to make of this money.

Please, please and please, kindly suggest what line of business or investment he could toe.

Thanks, and God bless!

the cheapest biz idea for this sum is barbing solon, depends on your area anyway.
this can pay for rent and buy all things u need and look for reliable barber first.
if u have a younger brother/sister to serve as a cashier or u employ a young girl for this .
agree with the barber that his responsibility is to barb while the little girl collect your dough and render account daily.
OR give the barber a target set by u and whatever he makes after the target becomes his earnings.

1 Like

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by 1miccza: 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
Joniboi:
Dude! what's your stress with Nigerian girls? You move from thread to thread insulting them. Don't you have sisters and a mum who re Nigerians. I tire for you. Go get a life!

Bros don't stress your fingers or brain his moniker has said all there is to say....
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
Tundenoni:
try learn about sport betting agent..stakersden etc

N350k enter VoiceMail - things like Baba Ijebu, Sports Betting, 1960bet, wulemi, Forex, bitcoins, fiverrrr,
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by femmy2010(m): 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
Tydies:
Build a Brothel of abt 50rooms with a bar..Everyday, each ashawo go drop 1k for the room wea she dey stay..That's the business am into now and its so lucrative..

N350k biz indeed.

1 Like

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by englishmart(m): 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
ekiloui:

I currently need a loan of around that amount for my business of which I'll pay back monthly with interest, that's as long as it's not an interest rate that's over the top. If u're willing to discuss further here's my email - ekilouievents@gmail.com.
Thanks
Chai! Human being dey sha

2 Likes

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by asha01: 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
presh2mos:

A land with 350k?

yessssss! good idea.
since you are working buy a land from reliable developers within a few years your money could be doubled.
land appreciates and does not depreciate or fail like some businesses
I know of some estate developers who sale lands cheap, 350k could buy more than a plot
they are organized estate developers.
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Mega72(m): 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
Contact us now to benefit on our newly arrived italian bedspreads that could multiple ur investment,all u need is to buy frm us on a disccunted whlesale price and make a minimum of 50 percent of ur investment..call us on 08036469358 add us n BBM 2650D2D3 for more details..
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Lanretoye(m): 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
Omotolu:
...it's not compulsory you do business with the money-buy a land with it.

Your head is complete.

1 Like

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by ceejay80s(m): 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
Tydies:
Build a Brothel of abt 50rooms with a bar..Everyday, each ashawo go drop 1k for the room wea she dey stay..That's the business am into now and its so lucrative..
Hell fire sure for u

2 Likes

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by MissOpe(f): 4:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
eminikansoso:

Laundry business is a small scale business that can be established at the back of your house and requires small capital to establish one. This is a business that can fetch the owner of the business a lot of money in short period of time.
When establishing a laundry business, the most importance material is availability of clean water. Although water is very cheap here in Nigeria.
• 12kg washing machine
• 7.5kv generating plant
• Dryer
• Shelve
• 1kg spraying can
• Tagging gun

Dryer is used for urgent service and in the next thirty minutes the cloth is dry and ready for ironing.
Steaming iron is used to iron plain trousers and suits while the ordinary is used to iron other types of fabrics
Spraying can is used by filling with water and spray on cloth when ironing for easy smoothing.
Tagging gun is also used for tagging identities to the customers’ clothes for easy identification.
The most importance service of the laundry business is good ironing and packaging. Someone can wash clothes with 100% stains free but ironing maybe 0% or packaging 0%. How will the customers feel happy or sad?
With #300k one can establish one and before a year of operation, he would have recover more than amount invested in the business.
Thanks
PLEASE TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS....I INTEND GOING INTO IT SOON.

3 Likes

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by choppu: 4:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
sinorte:

Thanks, and God bless!
Op, first of all where are u located, but never d less I'll strongly suggested u go into fish production . I mean Catfish production. 350k is more than enough to give extra 150-250k in four months. Am telling u from experience. I do a paid job & work from 8-6pm but still am into to it.
Nothing pays like hard work.

7 Likes

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by truvine(m): 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
wazobiaforu:

dont start this while the naira is a bad currency, you will regret it biggerly ...... let the clueless man get out of office first
gbam
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by uszyblinks(m): 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
Buy car and put it for high purchase for you to get more money

1 Like

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
sinorte:

You're absolutely right! I missed out on such an opportunity of partnering with a friend in this business some years ago. That my friend is doing fine now.
So if I could get a comprehensive guideline on how to go about this, I'll gladly embrace it.

Make sure you have the control of the system that runs the business, if not you will loose all the money to someone who doesn't knw how you get the money.
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by truvine(m): 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
presh2mos:

A land with 350k?
yes , he can get a land with #250,000 sef, use the remaining to perfect what is necessary...documentation, corner piece, clearing etc.
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Mattpopson101: 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
The only sense ive found here.
eminikansoso:

• 12kg washing machine
• 7.5kv generating plant
• Dryer
• Shelve
• 1kg spraying can
• Tagging gun

Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by odunkha(m): 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
Tell him go into tokunbo tyre business.... Its very profitable!!!
Even with 200k one can start.

1 Like

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by ifeojobas(f): 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
sinorte:

Thanks, and God bless!

You really don't have to spend that money now. You can put it in fixed/call deposits. You can also purchase bonds or Treasury bills with it. Let it accrue more money/interest for you. You can also leave in a savings account.

One day, a need may arise which the principal will take care of.

It will be really sad if after all the sacrificing to get the lump sum, you don't now understand how the money went. Spend wisely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Mattpopson101: 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
Abeg tell me more. i don see some people wey loss for the business
choppu:

Op, first of all where are u located, but never d less I'll strongly suggested u go into fish production . I mean Catfish production. 350k is more than enough to give extra 150-250k in four months. Am telling u from experience. I do a paid job & work from 8-6pm but still am into to it.
Nothing pays like hard work.

1 Like

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Trustworthiness: 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
Emmysteve:
A dry cleaning business won't be a bad idea

Where is the light? May be light is constant for your side.
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by doctuw(m): 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
What are you presently into? If you do not have a good job presently, learn a skill. With careful planning, you might start well becoming a Graphic Artist in prints.
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Stanley4E(m): 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
i advice you invest part of that money on getting the knowledge of forex trading. With this knowledge even with a capital of $500-$1000 you can make upto a million naira in a month. Though that figure is not 100% guartanteed, but u can make a bit less than that and the same time loose all the money u invest, thats where knowledge makes the difference. Get the knowledge and you'll thank me later.

NB: Forex market is such a huge and guaranteed market that can never ever ever crash

1 Like

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by therealesttin(m): 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
Visit Dr Strive Masiyiwa's page on facebook. You will definitely be inspired. Thank me later.
This goes for everyone here too.
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
XBLadez:

What if she knows? Na juju she go take collect am?
Are You a Learner?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CBN Crashes Treasury Bills Rates To Single Digits / What Does TTO/TTT Mean In Relation to Crude Oil? / Customers Scam Banks With Fake Visas, Tickets For Forex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.