Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,518 members, 7,770,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:12 AM

What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? (32537 Views)

Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? / How Can I Retrieve My Retirement Savings Account (RSA) Contribution? / Voguepay Recognized For Contribution To E-payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by ehjiwummy(f): 3:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
Go nd keep the money first,then think later or go for counsellin.hope ur girlfriend don't know abt it sha?

3 Likes

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by pweetixandy: 3:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
Joint partnership with me
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
[size=16pt]PLEASE BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! I CAN ALREADY SEE A NUMBER OF THEM ON THIS THREAD PERCHING LIKE FLIES! [/size]

5 Likes

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by quicyvictor(m): 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
don't do any biz dat will involve renting a shop on registering a biz name with it.
don't sell things you don't have its idea.
don't sell phones and gadgets if you are using smaller phones
don't invest in shares.

don't follow people asking you to go into importation
you can get all those things in Lagos.

I know one or two biz u can do in lag

2 Likes

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by iphanyiuma(m): 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
You can start up a gala and lacasera business...just take advantage of the go-slow and hold up in your area...you can also employ more boys and be their boss...am teaching you how to own a company with just 350k...thank me larra winkwinkwink

1 Like

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by stambouli: 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
With 350k?
Tydies:
Build a Brothel of abt 50rooms with a bar..Everyday, each ashawo go drop 1k for the room wea she dey stay..That's the business am into now and its so lucrative..

1 Like

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by alobam1: 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
bolugab:
try to pay ur title and d lord will lead u
See them religious people. Them don come again..Imagine rubbish.he wan do business u don talk say make he go give 35000 to a fellow human being like him..arrant rubbish..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by XBLadez: 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
Tydies:
Build a Brothel of abt 50rooms with a bar..Everyday, each ashawo go drop 1k for the room wea she dey stay..That's the business am into now and its so lucrative..
You're right, ashewo business is a swell business. But he can't even do that with a million naira
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by XBLadez: 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
ehjiwummy:
Go nd keep the money first,then think later or go for counsellin.hope ur girlfriend don't know abt it sha?
What if she knows? Na juju she go take collect am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by ikombe: 3:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
he should give me the 350k i would double the money den he would see better option with 700k grin
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by chimerase2: 3:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
With 350K then u dnt have to bother ur self that much
U can b an agent to on of this booming bt company
Depending on the city u re in
Like here in owerri bet9ja is booming like hell the business is so good and ur profit is just superb, so most of the easterners like bet9ja
Like I said depending on the city like lagosians I held the prefer 1960bet or nairabet and so on
So ma dear all u need do is use dat ur 350 and start up sometin with those bet company and before u start u have to weigh ur environment know which company pple like in ur city and believe u me u will not lack cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by 2el(m): 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
Play bet9ja grin
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by GBAGAAUN(m): 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
Use ya moni and play baba Ijebu ni undecided
oloshi
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

OP I WILL ADVISE YOU TO BE WISE, BE SMART. THIS IS INDEED A TRYING TIME FOR YOU COS YOU WILL RECEIVE A LOT OF PM'S FROM HUNGRY NIGERIAN GIRLS DUE TO THE 350K YOU PUBLICIZED. THE GIRLS BELIEVE THEIR SMELLY PUCCCY'S IS A BUSINESS YOU CAN INVEST IN BUT PLEASE DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKE. DO NOT FALL IN THEIR FAKE LOVE TRAP. THEY ARE LIKE FINANCIAL BED BUGS AND THEY WILL SUCK YOUR 350K IN LESS THAN A MONTH undecided

CHECK THE BUSINESS SECTION OF NAIRALAND AND YOU WILL SEE VAST BUSINESSES YOU CAN DO ON THERE. MY PIECE undecided

#team foreign girls cool

Are you feeling suicidal again?

I can help you o

1 Like

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
He can go into fish farming. If he already has a spacious land,borehole and generator.
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Misogynist2014(m): 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
If you can get a shop at a place where two or three roads meet, most preferably, a place of hustle and bustle and sell sweet, personally baked snacks, with cold soft drinks to match, in a clean and inviting place. You will sell like hot cake grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by fflamingo(m): 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
sinorte:
He's confused! And seriously he is.

By the end of this month he would be getting his 350k contribution. But he doesn't have an idea yet on what to make of this money.

Please, please and please, kindly suggest what line of business or investment he could toe.

All sincere opinions, ideas, advice etc are welcome.

Thanks, and God bless!
Bro share me the person area of expertise and how Many month did the person desire to break even. I might be of help!
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by wazobiaforu(m): 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
jblazy:
Have you been searching around for information on how to start / run a successful online mini importation business, NAIRA IMPORTATION BIZ is your first handbook, with very rich information, especially for the “entrepreneurs”, seeking to make money online.

Are you thinking of starting a new business? Are you tired of being an employee and would like to be Oga @ the top? Then you must get a copy of this e-book, because this might just be what you have been looking for. This is not one of those E-book Scopes.

This e-book is for Undergraduates, Admission Seekers, Corpers and Government Workers who wish to change their financial Status positively and legitimately.

Eradicate joblessness with a Mouth Watering & Stress Free Online Mini- Importation Business Today!!!

NOTE

1. You must not have a Laptop before you can Start Importing Goods Online, Your Mobile Phone can do everything.

1. You don’t need Millions in your Bank Account before you can start the online mini importation Business you’re about to Learn in the e-book.

3. Don’t let not getting a copy of this e-book be a Barrier to your Success, Learn what will Change your Life forever. Believe Me, You’ll have nothing to Regret.

For more visit www.mobiletownimportation..com

dont start this while the naira is a bad currency, you will regret it biggerly ...... let the clueless man get out of office first
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by absoluteSuccess: 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
Tydies:
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by absoluteSuccess: 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
Tydies:
At last, we have the Luciferous advise. grin
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by bondingman: 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
Keneking:

Contributing to Buhari Campaign Organisation
Paying tithes in church every month

Satan
God
Don't mix
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Joniboi(m): 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

OP I WILL ADVISE YOU TO BE WISE, BE SMART. THIS IS INDEED A TRYING TIME FOR YOU COS YOU WILL RECEIVE A LOT OF PM'S FROM HUNGRY NIGERIAN GIRLS DUE TO THE 350K YOU PUBLICIZED. THE GIRLS BELIEVE THEIR SMELLY PUCCCY'S IS A BUSINESS YOU CAN INVEST IN BUT PLEASE DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKE. DO NOT FALL IN THEIR FAKE LOVE TRAP. THEY ARE LIKE FINANCIAL BED BUGS AND THEY WILL SUCK YOUR 350K IN LESS THAN A MONTH undecided

CHECK THE BUSINESS SECTION OF NAIRALAND AND YOU WILL SEE VAST BUSINESSES YOU CAN DO ON THERE. MY PIECE undecided

#team foreign girls cool
Dude! what's your stress with Nigerian girls? You move from thread to thread insulting them. Don't you have sisters and a mum who re Nigerians. I tire for you. Go get a life!

3 Likes

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
sinorte:
Someone has suggested I buy a tricycle (marwa), then give out to someone on hire purchase. While the package sounds good, I'm thinking of still getting better deals especially in businesses that involve 'buying and selling'.

Please help a brother out with ideas. I don't wanna 'blow' this money.
...it's not compulsory you do business with the money-buy a land with it.

6 Likes

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
[s]
bondingman:

Satan
God
Don't mix
[/s]

Nonsense comment...who are you to judge undecided
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
Joniboi:
Dude! what's your stress with Nigerian girls? You move from thread to thread insulting them. Don't you have sisters and a mum who re Nigerians. I tire for you. Go get a life!

Ori e loburu

Did i mention you or your family members? I'm i not entitled to my opinion? Foool

1 Like

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by obailala(m): 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
freezone4real:
If you're aspiring to be a leader in any capacity, Study President Goodluck Jonathan, then do the exact Opposite.
grin grin cheesy
Word!

2 Likes

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Joniboi(m): 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
searching4love:

Ori e loburu

Did i mention you or your family members? I'm i not entitled to my opinion? Foool
Did I insult you? I see, you re so frustrated.

3 Likes

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Barblow(m): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
As it has been earlier said by my foremost commentator, you need to look for a problem within your environment and provide solution to such problems. As for me I like cement retailing, coke/pepsi distributorship, beer/spirit distributorship, bottle/pure water manufacturing and betting agency.

1 Like

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by presh2mos: 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
Going into service business wouldn't be a bad idea like opening a barbing saloon, put in someone there to make in a monthly returns

2 Likes

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by aristom(m): 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
I will advise you to go for cement business...... It pays. Tho am not into it...

3 Likes

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by presh2mos: 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
Omotolu:
...it's not compulsory you do business with the money-buy a land with it.

A land with 350k?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CBN Crashes Treasury Bills Rates To Single Digits / What Does TTO/TTT Mean In Relation to Crude Oil? / Customers Scam Banks With Fake Visas, Tickets For Forex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.