Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? (32708 Views)

Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? / How Can I Retrieve My Retirement Savings Account (RSA) Contribution? / Voguepay Recognized For Contribution To E-payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by englishmart(m): 7:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
ekiloui:

Not all of us are like you. Some of us are actually honest people living in Nigeria, it's unfortunate that everyone of us should suffer insults like this. I haven't as much as stolen a pen from anyone so I do not deserve this insult from you especially since you don't know me! I'm just a struggling graduate trying to get out of this bad economic situation, do not discourage me with your negativity.
If you're a thief or a 419 that's your problem but don't tag every single one of us with you. I wouldn't be receiving such an insult if I could walk into a bank and get a loan.

@egobetatoday @millionboi and @englishmart I also find your posts very offensive and since you have jugded me and found me guilty of 419 then may u also be judged for your situations and get same kind of judgement.

@Iyatrustee it's not my fault you're unaware of what an investment is
I'm sorry about that

3 Likes

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by precisionindepth: 7:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
Omotolu:
...go ahead with your dreams.
I wish u d very best too
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by dominicson: 7:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
sinorte:
He's confused! And seriously he is.

By the end of this month he would be getting his 350k contribution. But he doesn't have an idea yet on what to make of this money.

Please, please and please, kindly suggest what line of business or investment he could toe.

All sincere opinions, ideas, advice etc are welcome.

Thanks, and God bless!

Come in to publishing, 08121751389
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by kunleee(m): 7:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
truvine:

yes , he can get a land with #250,000 sef, use the remaining to perfect what is necessary...documentation, corner piece, clearing etc.

I just did same,though @ #350,000. Completing the documentation,corner piece n clearing by weekend.
Cash from contributions too.

1 Like

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by ekiloui(f): 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
englishmart:
I'm sorry about that

It's ok..I was just so furious after reading all that. I mean needing a loan doesn't make one a con artist or a thief. Some of us actually want to better our lives and don't have access to financial aid.

Does it mean we should stay poor?

2 Likes

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by lannre(m): 7:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
If you have a genuine car dealer...deposit the money there or save in a target account... Go for another contribution or source for another 300k... Get a golf car...don't paint it. Register with any taxi park closer to you.... Use the car for both pleasure and business... Brand yourself ...download daddy taxi application from play store...you will get more clients... You will never go broke again in your life.....cool cash and more links....

1 Like

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
precisionindepth:
I wish u d very best too
...thanks...
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by englishmart(m): 7:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
ekiloui:

It's ok..I was just so furious after reading all that. I mean needing a loan doesn't make one a con artist or a thief. Some of us actually want to better our lives and don't have access to financial aid.

Does it mean we should stay poor?
once AGain I'm deeply sorry. I was too stereotypical...

I've been duped once on this same forum by one anuinim guy. When I announced that I won 750k through sports betting on a thread here, he sent several pms begging for help, he promised to pay back in 2 weeks. It's over 6months now. He deactivated and damaged every means of contact
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by reagand200(m): 7:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
You can do a short/long term investment in clearing if you are interested you may call me on 08034603476 for more details...I am sorry I cant blab on this platform...
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by sunnyx13: 8:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
jblazy:
Have you been searching around for information on how to start / run a successful online mini importation business, NAIRA IMPORTATION BIZ is your first handbook, with very rich information, especially for the “entrepreneurs”, seeking to make money online.

Are you thinking of starting a new business? Are you tired of being an employee and would like to be Oga @ the top? Then you must get a copy of this e-book, because this might just be what you have been looking for. This is not one of those E-book Scopes.

This e-book is for Undergraduates, Admission Seekers, Corpers and Government Workers who wish to change their financial Status positively and legitimately.

Eradicate joblessness with a Mouth Watering & Stress Free Online Mini- Importation Business Today!!!

NOTE

1. You must not have a Laptop before you can Start Importing Goods Online, Your Mobile Phone can do everything.

1. You don’t need Millions in your Bank Account before you can start the online mini importation Business you’re about to Learn in the e-book.

3. Don’t let not getting a copy of this e-book be a Barrier to your Success, Learn what will Change your Life forever. Believe Me, You’ll have nothing to Regret.

For more visit www.mobiletownimportation..com

Guy this one na scam oh, do not put your money to anything online.

1 Like

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by ekiloui(f): 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
englishmart:

I've been duped once on this same forum by one anuinim guy. When I announced that I won 750k through sports betting on a thread here, he sent several pms begging for help, he promised to pay back in 2 weeks. It's over 6months now. He deactivated and damaged every means of contact

I understand, I even see some posts on this forum that smell fishy, but then why should u believe that someone will pay you back 750k in 2 weeks? Some things are too good to be true...if while trusting one has to be very careful.

1 Like

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by ekiloui(f): 8:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
englishmart:

I understand, I even see some posts on this forum that smell fishy, but then why should u believe that someone will pay you back 750k in 2 weeks? Some things are too good to be true...if while trusting one has to be very careful.

Don't distrust others because of that but at the same time u have to personally investigate whoever u're giving money to..I mean have the persons house address if possible
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by sam13(m): 8:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
You can delve into real estate property or go into supplying of conveyor belts to manufacturing company through issuing of L.P.O. if you want to learn more lets talk
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by manny4life(m): 8:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
It's really disappointing that a fellow Nigerian needs an idea on how to start a business, I feel sad reading the suggestions coming out from people's mouth. There are 5 pages yet I couldn't count up to five replies that were worth it. A damn shame, later we will blame Nigerian govt. @OP, if you don't know what to do, please save your money.
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Stoical: 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
sam13:
You can delve into real estate property or go into supplying of conveyor belts to manufacturing company through issuing of L.P.O. if you want to learn more lets talk

Hello, I would like to have detailed explanations of this your business suggestions. Tnx.
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by sam13(m): 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
Stoical:

Hello, I would like to have detailed explanations of this your business suggestions. Tnx.

We can arrainge for more discussion physically if you are based in Lagos like i'm
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by ELGREF(m): 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
I get business for u, the business is withing india and nigeria, if u r interested let me know
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by sydneyobioha(m): 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
My bros, if u have time i will advice u to go into White multi-purpose soap manufacturing..

All u need is to
1. build a batcher in ur compound =#50k,
2. Buy a soap boiler/mixer (50liters capacity), u can it at 25k in Aba.
3. Tell a carpenter to construct abt 10 soap moulds for u mayb 500naira each =5k.
4. Then a table with cutter =5k.
5. Buy a kerosine burner, its sold at 6k here in my area.
Raw materials:
3 bags of caustic soda =12k.
1drums of red oil or palm kernel oil (P.K.O) = 33k in my locality.
50liters of Talo fat = 15k.
4liters of perfume (citronela or jasmin) =5k.
1bag of calcium or cayolene = 650naira.

Thats all u need bro.. If u invest 300k in white multi-purpose soap business for 6months, i bet u will wouldn't like to do any other business except soap business once ur product is nice and smells gud coupled with sharp marketers.

I started mine in 2012 after my nysc with 250k and today i hv alot of advancements, a hv also acquired alot of pludders and mixers (capital equipments) and my turnover is upto 1,500,000 per month, with 7 staff strenght.
Soap is one of the products that sales well in the market once ur product has a nice perfume of which i can direct u where u can get better raw perfumes here in Aba.

I will be happy to teach u the production processes and standards, bt if u within southeast u can come down to Aba and see things for urself. U can have a manager or relative will be managing it for u while u do ur nromal job, or u can be producing in d evenings..

Thats my little contribution to ur question bro.

Mail me: sydneyobioha@gmail.com

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
akara bizness undecided
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
akara bizness undecided or kiosk bizness
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by jesusmandator(m): 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
Agribusiness is still the mainstay of any working economy... If u are interested in Pig farming, i can put you through: with just 100, 000 naira you can start with 10 pigs and after 8 month nd above u will be smiling to the bank. U dont need to bother abt land: u can rent already built pen with little money. And their feeds nd water are readily available there. If u need more info contact: akinsanmiseyi@gmail.com
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by golddeejay(m): 10:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
Trustworthiness:

Where is the light? May be light is constant for your side.
that is one d reasons it is a good business. Jst get a good generator frm ur capital. Even if u run on fuel everyday, u still get ur profit
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Stoical: 10:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
sam13:

We can arrainge for more discussion physically if you are based in Lagos like i'm

Sorry brother, I reside in Rivers State and I wish I was there as I am intetested. Can we Skype tango or chat?
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by filebe777: 10:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
Tydies:
Build a Brothel of abt 50rooms with a bar..Everyday, each ashawo go drop 1k for the room wea she dey stay..That's the business am into now and its so lucrative..

dude dont keep ur hopes high
Igbo girls price don fall ... ...na like N200 now
so each of them cant drop like N1k ,lets say N500 per day
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by sam13(m): 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
Stoical:

Sorry brother, I reside in Rivers State and I wish I was there as I am intetested. Can we Skype tango or chat?

Yes we can chat but you can also drop your number or call me then we can hook up
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Plus234(m): 11:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
why not open a beer parlor with it and u can employ someone, or buy all kinds of drinks in depot and sale as retailers

1 Like

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by adeyemi91(m): 11:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
yomi007k:

Bros 350k fit build 50rooms?
I like ur idea sha
Wooden rooms
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by macsilver(m): 11:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
Op, you've been getting good advices and I think you would wanna take to the highest votes which goes to sport betting. That is also good, but its betting, remember? IN MY OPINION, betting is just wrong. Both biblically and otherwise. Why not try something else? Eg, I'm a student of university of Ilorin, and I'm also my own boss, running a laundry and drycleaning business and making real money. The funny thing is its not even affecting my schooling at all! Its more funny if I tell you that I don't have a shop yet, and I did not start with up to 50k. Its really a lucrative business, and as much as I would like to keep it secret, I cant watch a brother being misled and offending God by opening a firm with an avenue of youths doing contrary to the instruction of the maker. (please, this is just my humble opinion, I dont have anything against betters o,) if you want more Ideas on how to start the business, please feel free to beep me up. I'll be willing to put you through. Hey, its for free, I won't ask for a dime o, just would really love to help.. You don't even have to be in the shop. Just get a boy and a girl to stay there for you, one handling the washing and the other handling the ironing and one of them accompanies you in d delivering of the clothes. You'll pay them not more than 10k for each of them. If you turn this way, I'm here to assist. But if its the other way, All the best brother.
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by layinkakeem(m): 11:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
You said you don't have time for the sport betting stuff ??
Then employ some one you trust !
It's a very good business I think !

1 Like

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by poseidon12: 1:46am On Mar 11, 2015
You may consider setting up a small eating joint in an office environment. Get a good chef to run it and pay you a fixed sum of money every month.

Or you can just invest the money in blue chip stocks like Nestle, Guinness, Nigerian Breweries, Nigerian Bottling Company, Flour Mills of Nigeria.
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by jaydude(f): 6:31am On Mar 11, 2015
EOOJ:

350k to build 50rooms and a bar Hmmm

And to buy the land too grin
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by EOOJ(m): 6:45am On Mar 11, 2015
jaydude:

And to buy the land too grin

I wonder ooooo.....some kind advice sef get as e dey be

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cost Of Starting A Standard Car Wash Business In Nigeria. / 5 Habits That Kill Financially / Stanbic IBTC Staff Dressed In Cultural Attires Ahead Of Independence Day(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.