Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:47 AM

What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? (32534 Views)

Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? / How Can I Retrieve My Retirement Savings Account (RSA) Contribution? / Voguepay Recognized For Contribution To E-payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by johnnyjustcome: 7:56am On Mar 11, 2015
I hope u reported d matter to seun...that's serious!!dd u meet d guy face to face?
englishmart:
once AGain I'm deeply sorry. I was too stereotypical...

I've been duped once on this same forum by one anuinim guy. When I announced that I won 750k through sports betting on a thread here, he sent several pms begging for help, he promised to pay back in 2 weeks. It's over 6months now. He deactivated and damaged every means of contact
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by richardmentor1(m): 8:12am On Mar 11, 2015
lifestyle1:
That's alot of money, I started with less than that check my signature and see the result.
Start an online business, get an e-commerce site, promote on social media and you will be amazed with the result.

I can set anyone up so start similar business but I will charge you for the e-commerce website setup.

Can I have your mobile number pls in my email box: richardmentor@yahoo.com
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by englishmart(m): 8:43am On Mar 11, 2015
johnnyjustcome:
I hope u reported d matter to se.un...that's serious!!dd u meet d guy face to face?
actually, he deactivated later and relocated... The money I lent him was 75 k...
But that's bygones now..
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by tunlex01(m): 8:57am On Mar 11, 2015
kunleee:

I just did same,though @ #350,000. Completing the documentation,corner piece n clearing by weekend.
Cash from contributions too.
which state is the land situated?
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by egobetatoday: 9:06am On Mar 11, 2015
ekiloui:

Not all of us are like you. Some of us are actually honest people living in Nigeria, it's unfortunate that everyone of us should suffer insults like this. I haven't as much as stolen a pen from anyone so I do not deserve this insult from you especially since you don't know me! I'm just a struggling graduate trying to get out of this bad economic situation, do not discourage me with your negativity.
If you're a thief or a 419 that's your problem but don't tag every single one of us with you. I wouldn't be receiving such an insult if I could walk into a bank and get a loan.

@egobetatoday @millionboi and @englishmart I also find your posts very offensive and since you have jugded me and found me guilty of 419 then may u also be judged for your situations and get same kind of judgement.

@Iyatrustee it's not my fault you're unaware of what an investment is

since u claim u are a good guy, let me advice u that this is not the best place to get loan for ur biz. we are all hiding under monikers here so imagine my surprise?
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by yassjib: 9:24am On Mar 11, 2015
ekiloui:

Not all of us are like you. Some of us are actually honest people living in Nigeria, it's unfortunate that everyone of us should suffer insults like this. I haven't as much as stolen a pen from anyone so I do not deserve this insult from you especially since you don't know me! I'm just a struggling graduate trying to get out of this bad economic situation, do not discourage me with your negativity.
If you're a thief or a 419 that's your problem but don't tag every single one of us with you. I wouldn't be receiving such an insult if I could walk into a bank and get a loan.

@egobetatoday @millionboi and @englishmart I also find your posts very offensive and since you have jugded me and found me guilty of 419 then may u also be judged for your situations and get same kind of judgement.

@Iyatrustee it's not my fault you're unaware of what an investment is
pls I am very sorry..just trying to help someone out of experience
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Oluwaplumpie(m): 9:27am On Mar 11, 2015
freezone4real:
If you're aspiring to be a leader in any capacity, Study President Goodluck Jonathan, then do the exact Opposite.
Dumb post. No offence meant.
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by egobetatoday: 9:32am On Mar 11, 2015
macsilver:
Op, you've been getting good advices and I think you would wanna take to the highest votes which goes to sport betting. That is also good, but its betting, remember? IN MY OPINION, betting is just wrong. Both biblically and otherwise. Why not try something else? Eg, I'm a student of university of Ilorin, and I'm also my own boss, running a laundry and drycleaning business and making real money. The funny thing is its not even affecting my schooling at all! Its more funny if I tell you that I don't have a shop yet, and I did not start with up to 50k. Its really a lucrative business, and as much as I would like to keep it secret, I cant watch a brother being misled and offending God by opening a firm with an avenue of youths doing contrary to the instruction of the maker. (please, this is just my humble opinion, I dont have anything against betters o,) if you want more Ideas on how to start the business, please feel free to beep me up. I'll be willing to put you through. Hey, its for free, I won't ask for a dime o, just would really love to help.. You don't even have to be in the shop. Just get a boy and a girl to stay there for you, one handling the washing and the other handling the ironing and one of them accompanies you in d delivering of the clothes. You'll pay them not more than 10k for each of them. If you turn this way, I'm here to assist. But if its the other way, All the best brother.

hello. i've taught of this before. please can we talk...please.
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by egobetatoday: 9:50am On Mar 11, 2015
sydneyobioha:
My bros, if u have time i will advice u to go into White multi-purpose soap manufacturing..

All u need is to
1. build a batcher in ur compound =#50k,
2. Buy a soap boiler/mixer (50liters capacity), u can it at 25k in Aba.
3. Tell a carpenter to construct abt 10 soap moulds for u mayb 500naira each =5k.
4. Then a table with cutter =5k.
5. Buy a kerosine burner, its sold at 6k here in my area.
Raw materials:
3 bags of caustic soda =12k.
1drums of red oil or palm kernel oil (P.K.O) = 33k in my locality.
50liters of Talo fat = 15k.
4liters of perfume (citronela or jasmin) =5k.
1bag of calcium or cayolene = 650naira.

Thats all u need bro.. If u invest 300k in white multi-purpose soap business for 6months, i bet u will wouldn't like to do any other business except soap business once ur product is nice and smells gud coupled with sharp marketers.

I started mine in 2012 after my nysc with 250k and today i hv alot of advancements, a hv also acquired alot of pludders and mixers (capital equipments) and my turnover is upto 1,500,000 per month, with 7 staff strenght.
Soap is one of the products that sales well in the market once ur product has a nice perfume of which i can direct u where u can get better raw perfumes here in Aba.

I will be happy to teach u the production processes and standards, bt if u within southeast u can come down to Aba and see things for urself. U can have a manager or relative will be managing it for u while u do ur nromal job, or u can be producing in d evenings..

Thats my little contribution to ur question bro.

Mail me: sydneyobioha@gmail.com

please i have a question on your 'sharp marketers'. how do u prevent them from disappearing with ur products because we've heard of cases where the marketers load a truck with the intention of going to the market but they divert the car somewhere else and u'll never find them again. so please i want to know the checks and balances u have in place to deter them from disappearing with ur products.
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Thomas15(m): 10:21am On Mar 11, 2015
You guys should check out www.webincomearena.com . Simple and educative website and good for newbies in the internet business.
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Skyfornia(m): 10:23am On Mar 11, 2015
Hook me up on whatsapp with 08037550246 or 'Sky Fornia' on facebook, so I can introduce a very interesting business with a reasonable income to you.
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Mrluv(m): 10:24am On Mar 11, 2015
ELGREF:
I get business for u, the business is withing india and nigeria, if u r interested let me know
am interested pls can i have ur number
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Mrluv(m): 10:27am On Mar 11, 2015
macsilver:
Op, you've been getting good advices and I think you would wanna take to the highest votes which goes to sport betting. That is also good, but its betting, remember? IN MY OPINION, betting is just wrong. Both biblically and otherwise. Why not try something else? Eg, I'm a student of university of Ilorin, and I'm also my own boss, running a laundry and drycleaning business and making real money. The funny thing is its not even affecting my schooling at all! Its more funny if I tell you that I don't have a shop yet, and I did not start with up to 50k. Its really a lucrative business, and as much as I would like to keep it secret, I cant watch a brother being misled and offending God by opening a firm with an avenue of youths doing contrary to the instruction of the maker. (please, this is just my humble opinion, I dont have anything against betters o,) if you want more Ideas on how to start the business, please feel free to beep me up. I'll be willing to put you through. Hey, its for free, I won't ask for a dime o, just would really love to help.. You don't even have to be in the shop. Just get a boy and a girl to stay there for you, one handling the washing and the other handling the ironing and one of them accompanies you in d delivering of the clothes. You'll pay them not more than 10k for each of them. If you turn this way, I'm here to assist. But if its the other way, All the best brother.
am intersted let me have your number pls
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by pinkhill(f): 11:25am On Mar 11, 2015
you got me laughing......
searching4love:
undecided

OP I WILL ADVISE YOU TO BE WISE, BE SMART. THIS IS INDEED A TRYING TIME FOR YOU COS YOU WILL RECEIVE A LOT OF PM'S FROM HUNGRY NIGERIAN GIRLS DUE TO THE 350K YOU PUBLICIZED. THE GIRLS BELIEVE THEIR SMELLY PUCCCY'S IS A BUSINESS YOU CAN INVEST IN BUT PLEASE DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKE. DO NOT FALL IN THEIR FAKE LOVE TRAP. THEY ARE FINANCIAL BED BUGS AND THEY WILL SUCK YOUR 350K DRY IN LESS THAN A MONTH undecided

CHECK THE BUSINESS SECTION OF NAIRALAND AND YOU WILL SEE VAST BUSINESSES YOU CAN DO ON THERE. MY PIECE undecided

#team foreign girls cool
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by ekiloui(f): 11:48am On Mar 11, 2015
egobetatoday:

since u claim u are a good guy, let me advice u that this is not the best place to get loan for ur biz. we are all hiding under monikers here so imagine my surprise?

1st of, I'm not a guy, 2ndly I'm not hiding under any moniker, if I were to get a loan here I'd make sure whoever is giving it out is aware of every detail about me, even my house address. I'm fighting for something I want and I don't know where I might get help from..please do not frustrate my efforts with your doubts...not everyone in this country is a thief. Either admit you're wrong or forget it
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Recs(m): 11:52am On Mar 11, 2015
HOW TO BE FINANCIALLY FREE

http://greenworld.com.ng/partnership/become-a-distributor/

The Green World business plan is designed with one concept in mind—simplicity for your big success! Years of planning and formulating has resulted in a plan which at each step of the growth is designed to take you forward and upward to the materialization of your dreams and ambitions.
The plan has been designed to be simple for anyone to understand and easy for anyone to present to others. Green World business plan is saliently characterized by easy to grow, less hurdles and lower conditions for the promotion than some other plans and less complicated titles and levels to slow one’s progress along the way. Green World business plan initiates what will surely be a trend-setting method of compensating its successful Independent Distributors and was designed to reward you for personal sales and leadership abilities.
You can begin your business immediately as a One-Star Consultant just by purchasing a Business Kit. The Green World business plan place people exactly where they should be, and reward the right kind of action. It is definitely designed for YOU!

Become a Green World Distributor Today. Image
Green World is creating Health and Wealth everywhere. Green World Nigeria offers you an opportunity for Health and Wealth through network marketing. Join our Network Group today and we shall give you our Maximum support.

REGISTRATION / INVESTMENTS Register with N2,500 and buy any products of your choice worth N35,000 and you are qualified to become a full (Three Star Consultant) Member / Distributor of the Green World family and make profit on retails sales while you earn bonuses on subsequent purchases and introduction of similar distributors.

INVEST IN GREEN WORLD BUSINESS OFFER AND OPPORTUNITY We will like to introduce to you an amazing business opportunity with the Green World family, we are offering you the opportunity to invest in Green World and enjoy great benefits. This opportunity is opened to individuals, corporate individuals, companies, professionals and business owners. We offer 2 investment options:

OPTIONS 1: Invest the sum of N560,000 into Green World Benefits: You will be given products of your choice from our various ranges of products worth N560,000, on which you also get the benefit of making turn over profit on retail sales. You get paid Cash Bonus of N160, 000

OPTIONS 2: Invest the sum of N2.88 Million into Green World Benefits: You will be given products of your choice from our various ranges of products worth N2.8 Million, on which you also get the benefit of making turn over profit on retail sales. You will get a cash bonus of N1million. Free (all expense paid) trip to china or South Africa worth N1.5 Million or cash equivalent of N500,000. Shop code (With which you get to use if you decide to open and run a Green World outlet). Green World pays you monthly shop upkeep allowance based on your sales to other Green World distributors. The entire Green World Africa organization is committed to supporting your professional growth with Green World. We are sure you will agree that this is the perfect moment for this extraordinary union of product and compensation.

FOR YOUR REGISTRATION, TRAINING AND CONSULTING, PLEASE CONTACT US AT:

http://greenworld.com.ng/

Green World International,
Suite 215B, DBM Plaza,
Wuse Zone 1,
Abuja.

Or Call Us on:
08139156051, 07054301521
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by dultmax(m): 12:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
350k if spend wisely on business can yield millions, however, investing it on a business which you have no adequate knowlegde of is a very great risk. Advising you on what kind of business requires you to answer few questions...
What do you do?
What is the level of commitment you have?
Do you have another source of running cost?
what kind of business experience do you have?
Businesses kind be in form of buying and selling and can also be in form of production

Example, if you intend going into snailery or fishing, it is like you are producing and it will take some time before you can talk of profit. However, any mistake while rearing snails or fishes can destroy your investment and you might blame people whi introduced you to the business.

Buying and selling also have its own nature. Example, if you intend buying 22 tonnes of grannite from quarry and distribute it to local vendors, it will take four days before you are paid but before you will be allowed to load in a quarry, you must employ someone from the inside. This means that your money is working every minute and as such, the ROI (returns on investment) is very high.

some possible problems you can face is that some vendors can hold your money for more than four days and as such, you will not be able to load. Your working money is on hold with one vendor.
Another is the capital market and fx market. These markets are also very risky. Statistics shows that it has ruined more people more than those who made it from them.

Careful study of who you are and your experience will really go a long way in advising you on what you can invest on.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by macsilver(m): 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2015
Mrluv:
am intersted let me have your number pls

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by macsilver(m): 5:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
egobetatoday:

hello. i've taught of this before. please can we talk...please.

lol Shey you go pay me for my services? My number is 07069606179

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by sydneyobioha(m): 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
egobetatoday:

please i have a question on your 'sharp marketers'. how do u prevent them from disappearing with ur products because we've heard of cases where the marketers load a truck with the intention of going to the market but they divert the car somewhere else and u'll never find them again. so please i want to know the checks and balances u have in place to deter them from disappearing with ur products.

Actually, when i started i was fully involved in d marketing process because i needed to hear my customers complaints directly! Then as time goes on i started hiring a bus for door-to-door supply and d sales was amazing because dry season is a favourable season for my business..
As time goes on i realized that marketing was affect my production capacity, then delegated it to one of my most sincere female staff.. But at this stage of my business, my marketers doesn't touch my money anymore.. All they do is to meet the retailers and introduce my products and take booking orders, then we supply to them and d payments are made directly to UNITY SOAP account.. Although i do pay them commission on sales plus their basic salary of 8k to 20k depending on positions, if u apply this strategy no goods will remain in ur packing store.. Alternatively i've rented a shop in d market nw where my customers can nw go and buy directly without coming to my manufacturing factory.. Initially d challenge was too much on me but at a time subsided, coupled with my experience from a soap industry where i worked!
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Emary(f): 1:01am On Mar 12, 2015
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by Rightchuks(m): 7:18am On Mar 12, 2015
since you have no time to look after or manage your biz, buy a plot of land and you can sell later with plenty profit.since you have no time to look after or manage your biz, buy a plot of land and you can sell later with plenty profit.since you have no time to look after or manage your biz, buy a plot of land and you can sell later with plenty profit.
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by stanvesco(m): 7:44am On Mar 12, 2015
sydneyobioha:
My bros, if u have time i will advice u to go into White multi-purpose soap manufacturing..

All u need is to
1. build a batcher in ur compound =#50k,
2. Buy a soap boiler/mixer (50liters capacity), u can it at 25k in Aba.
3. Tell a carpenter to construct abt 10 soap moulds for u mayb 500naira each =5k.
4. Then a table with cutter =5k.
5. Buy a kerosine burner, its sold at 6k here in my area.
Raw materials:
3 bags of caustic soda =12k.
1drums of red oil or palm kernel oil (P.K.O) = 33k in my locality.
50liters of Talo fat = 15k.
4liters of perfume (citronela or jasmin) =5k.
1bag of calcium or cayolene = 650naira.

Thats all u need bro.. If u invest 300k in white multi-purpose soap business for 6months, i bet u will wouldn't like to do any other business except soap business once ur product is nice and smells gud coupled with sharp marketers.

I started mine in 2012 after my nysc with 250k and today i hv alot of advancements, a hv also acquired alot of pludders and mixers (capital equipments) and my turnover is upto 1,500,000 per month, with 7 staff strenght.
Soap is one of the products that sales well in the market once ur product has a nice perfume of which i can direct u where u can get better raw perfumes here in Aba.

I will be happy to teach u the production processes and standards, bt if u within southeast u can come down to Aba and see things for urself. U can have a manager or relative will be managing it for u while u do ur nromal job, or u can be producing in d evenings..

Thats my little contribution to ur question bro.

Mail me: sydneyobioha@gmail.com

booking u bro,

bro please wats dat scent....hmmm dats stanvesco soap

bro I made this post about 1year ago now, I hope you are still into this business, please how can I meet you, I am ready to go into this business sir.
thanks

1 Like

Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by sydneyobioha(m): 7:57am On Mar 12, 2015
stanvesco:

booking u bro,

bro please wats dat scent....hmmm dats stanvesco soap

I didn't get wht u mean't by scent?? Are u into Bar soap production..
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by egobetatoday: 10:07am On Mar 12, 2015
sydneyobioha:

Actually, when i started i was fully involved in d marketing process because i needed to hear my customers complaints directly! Then as time goes on i started hiring a bus for door-to-door supply and d sales was amazing because dry season is a favourable season for my business..
As time goes on i realized that marketing was affect my production capacity, then delegated it to one of my most sincere female staff.. But at this stage of my business, my marketers doesn't touch my money anymore.. All they do is to meet the retailers and introduce my products and take booking orders, then we supply to them and d payments are made directly to UNITY SOAP account.. Although i do pay them commission on sales plus their basic salary of 8k to 20k depending on positions, if u apply this strategy no goods will remain in ur packing store.. Alternatively i've rented a shop in d market nw where my customers can nw go and buy directly without coming to my manufacturing factory.. Initially d challenge was too much on me but at a time subsided, coupled with my experience from a soap industry where i worked!

thank u so much.
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by egobetatoday: 10:13am On Mar 12, 2015
macsilver:

lol Shey you go pay me for my services? My number is 07069606179

thank you so much.
pls expect my call soon
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by asha01: 11:02am On Mar 12, 2015
XBLadez:

But u can't get a land for 350. If you can find even half a plot that cheap here in Lagos, contact me grin

call Bluesea Estate for cheap land
they even offered to develop on your behalf.
08137083771, 08170678371, 09093881498
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by asha01: 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
XBLadez:

But u can't get a land for 350. If you can find even half a plot that cheap here in Lagos, contact me grin

Properties with the following details up for sale.

2 acres at Adenuga, before Badagry (asking price N20m) negotiable, fenced round.

1 plot+half at Jakande, Ajangbadi with structure in front that yields 500k annually asking price N25m fenced round

1 plot at Jakande, Ajangbadi with 3 shops in front asking N7m, fenced round

attached picture was taken in bits, you can see already developed building in the neighborhood.
it is a fully developed residential area.

Call Sunday
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by micton(m): 12:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
Start an online shop of your choice. email ASAP for discussion. We are software company base in Abuja. Email address:- mictonsl@yahoo.com
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by stanvesco(m): 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
sydneyobioha:

I didn't get wht u mean't by scent?? Are u into Bar soap production..

broda it means,expect my call anytime,bin eyeing dis biznes in a very long time sir.
My regards sir
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by yassjib: 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
sydneyobioha:

Sydney i really appreciate ur contributions. pls do u know any body in or close to ABJ where u can link me to for him to put me 2ru..God blesss
Re: What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? by gametalk: 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
More Ideas Sharing!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CBN Crashes Treasury Bills Rates To Single Digits / What Does TTO/TTT Mean In Relation to Crude Oil? / Customers Scam Banks With Fake Visas, Tickets For Forex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.