Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (69047 Views)

Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by baggin87: 9:12am On Mar 04, 2015
lordthree:

you're making sense boss but what do i do about all this, whats your opinion?
search yoursef emotionally, if you culdnt find anythn that can lead to being othrwise with her den you can mark de line. but if u ask me bestfrnds do become lovers. maybe u're into her as she is towrds you but you jst need a moment wit her to confirm!
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by UnimkeAk(m): 9:13am On Mar 04, 2015
Evina:
This is why I always give the side eyes when some heterosexuals delude themselves into thinking they can have really close platonic relationships with the opposite sex.

Exactly What I keep telling them, when ever matters like this arises.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Evina(f): 9:13am On Mar 04, 2015
bayulll01:
this one just they rant like say she be macho,since the accuse u that nobody quote you,let me make your day by quoting you,happy now

How much don enter that your only account with Fortis MFB?
Osho free master. tongue
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Evina(f): 9:14am On Mar 04, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Exactly What I keep telling them, when ever matters like this arises.

LOL. wink
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Evina(f): 9:15am On Mar 04, 2015
Durchmann:

Seconded!!!

I still have platonic relationships with the opposite sex but there's been a good number which went sexual or close.

It's a real tricky situation. Only a handful can withstand the heat.

My 2 kobo!

Exactly! But for how long?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by femi4: 9:15am On Mar 04, 2015
Evina:

Like really close? Such that you are always together, "best friends". And you say no romantic feelings from you? Well, what about the chick(s)? wink
Well, I don't know what's going through her mind
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by arimahoseloka(m): 9:16am On Mar 04, 2015
Baddestguyp:
and you expect us to understand what u just typed
u mean u don't understand what she said? its plain English language

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by jomoh: 9:18am On Mar 04, 2015
lordthree:

we friendzoned each other, i had a girlfriend and she had a boyfriend, she used to ask me relationship questions about him, and i did the same.

Then all is fair and square.

Right now she's making her move. Remember ladies are not always bold with their requests but I will give it to her for her strategies. Don't take her for granted. If you have any feeling for her, reciprocate it now but if you feel you might still get back with ur ex then sit her down and let her know.

Its then up to her if she's ok with the fact that you might still get back with your girl and won't mind going ahead with the relationship.

Don't overlook her moves.

Personally I appreciate girls like that. They know what they want and they go for it.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by UncleJudax(m): 9:28am On Mar 04, 2015
shadowgwalker:
dafûq you saying?
She is alluding that a man and a woman can't just be friends unless they are gay. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 04, 2015
adewale2011:
guy you just want make I use versiline this night, but God Win....Next time Bros go CNN not Nairaland

crazy niggaz everywhere. 😐

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Evina(f): 9:30am On Mar 04, 2015
femi4:
Well, I don't know what's going through her mind

Exactly! You wouldn't. Until she can't hide it anymore and danms the consequences just like the op's "friend".

Truth is, two people become close because there is some form of attraction. They share common likes and enjoy the company of each other. It is near impossible not to want more.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Nelrulez(m): 9:32am On Mar 04, 2015
Evina:
This is why I always give the side eyes when some heterosexuals delude themselves into thinking they can have really close platonic relationships with the opposite sex.
well I can boldly and proudly tell you that I've been in a close platonic relationship with the opposite sex for over 8years with no strings attached and we're and we're cool just like that.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by tk4rd: 9:33am On Mar 04, 2015
lordthree:

she has helped me through a lot and i always ask her for advice when i have problems with my girlfriend she has been a good friend why her behavior now confuses me
She started loving u for real at some point, and she never realised all these while..
Maybe she had been afraid of letting u knw about it, or that she was thinking that she was not ready to date you all the while..
As for you, you have now discovered that she has feelings for u. It is left for u to tell her that u can't date her, and let her see ur reasons clearly.
Unless u have a thing for her too, then, u can go on.. But mind u, the babe u broke up with can come back anytime., and u won't forgive urself if u still love her and yet moved on wit another babe so fast
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Evina(f): 9:33am On Mar 04, 2015
Nelrulez:
well I can boldly and proudly tell you that I've been in a close platonic relationship with the opposite sex for over 8years with no strings attached and we're and we're cool just like that.

OKAY wink

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by fitinwell: 9:35am On Mar 04, 2015
eyeview:
Let me tell you this...
1,The moment you get to have sex with her,that friendship is destroyed forever. It will never be same again with her.
2,Its not every advance from a lady that you must weakly fall for. Had it been she was the one in a troubled relationship that had issues,would she give in to your advances? I guess no.
3,She's going thru a lonely phase and if you manage to avoid this,when she gets into a happy relationship,she'll appreciate you for being a gentleman.

STORY FOR THE gods! DIS IS SUPER STORY
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by timilehing(m): 9:36am On Mar 04, 2015
datkoded:
Chai. U mean am? This ur story familiar die, especially the sleeping naked part(that seduction technique is 99% effective)... 100 L, I was still a virgin. She happened to be a notorious lesbian and my childhood friend. The only difference between our stories is that I gave a the f*cking of her life.. Till today I never told her she's my first, even my guys never believed I nailed her. I just keep it to myself. Just in case of next time, avoid such compromising situations by all means... We are men and we are humans, blood flows in our veins. I bet if it happens again u'll fall, I.e is if u haven't already?? smiley badt guy grin
It happened again with the same girl but at her house, after tagging along to see off my gf that day, I went to see a friend while she went her way only for her to call me around 9:30 that she needs to see me. I immediately left my friend's place to meet her, she talked & talked & talked till I couldn't go back that night. She decided to sleep unclad this time but thank God for God, I still couldn't give her what she wanted all night. She didn't stop trying anyway but I avoided being alone with her at nights from that time on
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by femi4: 9:38am On Mar 04, 2015
Evina:

Exactly! You wouldn't. Until she can't hide it anymore and danms the consequences just like the op's "friend".

Truth is, two people become close because there is some form of attraction. They share common likes and enjoy the company of each other. It is near impossible not to want more.

humm....I pray it won't get to that level
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by rigarmortis: 9:43am On Mar 04, 2015
this is easy.

she wants you and she is looking for something.............leverage to hold on to.

what you do is, take her out, drink, but her some too, make sure you don't get drunk, a lil tipsy will do, take her home, fxck her to stupor, don't cum inside please!

afterwards rest, repeat the above act as many times as possible.

sleep.

wake up the next morning with eyes like..........................what have we done!

blame it on the DRINK!
say you will never have done with without the sleep, form broken heartedness, put your face in your palms, force out two drops of tears, more than that and you are a baby, no tear and you are heartless.

stand, pretend you are in a daze, start wearing your clothes fast, as if some spiritual force just called you from the village.

rush into your car/cab/okada.

once inside start smiling, call your girl, rush into her loving arms, and live happily ever faster.

she wont call you again.
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Evina(f): 9:44am On Mar 04, 2015
femi4:
humm....I pray it won't get to that level

LOL.
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by AJdDon: 9:45am On Mar 04, 2015
Evina:
You re very right, as a guy wen i kip female Friends, I try tu kip dem at distance. Show a lady an atom of Care and d next day, she starts to get emotional!
Stay away Bro, those moves of her's re but sexual, not for love, just pleasure!
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Evina(f): 9:47am On Mar 04, 2015
AJdDon:

You re very right, as a guy wen i kip female Friends, I try tu kip dem at distance. Show a lady an atom of Care and d next day, she starts to get emotional!
Stay away Bro, those moves of her's re but sexual, not for love, just pleasure!

LOL.
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by bebek: 9:47am On Mar 04, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] If u still want ur girlfriend back then stop visiting ur best friend in her close
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by femi4: 9:50am On Mar 04, 2015
Evina:

LOL.
But you ll agree with me that most times, if you need someone to go extra miles for you.....they always come handy
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Ryabcool(m): 9:50am On Mar 04, 2015
katzz:
thank you
you're welcome
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Hawlahscho(m): 9:55am On Mar 04, 2015
lordthree:
Lately, I and my girlfriend have been having problems so we broke up two weeks ago and immediately my best friend heard about it she has been behaving weird. She called me to her place and when i got there she was in her underwear and told me to help her pick out clothes to wear it took like ten mins and she was in her underwear all through. She even rubbed her butt a couple of times asking what i thought about it .

Another day while we were talking, she asked if i found her attractive and i said i did but we are just friends then she asked why I'm not emotional with her, i said i have a girlfriend, she said "you have an ex" while saying this she had her hand on my thigh and was stroking it. It took the grace of God to leave there without doing anything

I'm confused. Do i go ahead and give her what she wants or do i just wait till i get back with my girlfriend because we have been dating for a while and sometimes we break up.I'm just confused.

Wow!

You're the real definition of self control.

My guy, don't make her feel rejected else you'll lose a frnd.
Don't accept her offer, else everything will become poo.

What you'll do is, turn everything to joke (if you're d funny type) and she'll think you don't take anything serious. (it worked for me though we had a kiss and I made it look like it ws just friendly kiss) grin

Hope nobody knows me here

RUNS OUT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by DECOtech(m): 9:56am On Mar 04, 2015
Evina:

I like you for this comment. whats ur name?
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by EmmyDe25(m): 9:56am On Mar 04, 2015
lordthree:
Lately, I and my girlfriend have been having problems so we broke up two weeks ago and immediately my best friend heard about it she has been behaving weird. She called me to her place and when i got there she was in her underwear and told me to help her pick out clothes to wear it took like ten mins and she was in her underwear all through. She even rubbed her butt a couple of times asking what i thought about it .

Another day while we were talking, she asked if i found her attractive and i said i did but we are just friends then she asked why I'm not emotional with her, i said i have a girlfriend, she said "you have an ex" while saying this she had her hand on my thigh and was stroking it. It took the grace of God to leave there without doing anything

I'm confused. Do i go ahead and give her what she wants or do i just wait till i get back with my girlfriend because we have been dating for a while and sometimes we break up.I'm just confused.
Ibere n la
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by forkadict(m): 9:57am On Mar 04, 2015
timilehing:
It happened to me while in school, not that I broke up with my gf but this friend keeps looking for ways to get in line. This very day, she came to visit her friend in my hostel, she decided to stay late with her & later left her room saying it's late already that she can't sleep with her cos her friend's bf is around & she can't go to her place that night. Though I knew what she's up to but I played along. She started by undressing claiming she can't sleep with cloths on (but she can sleep with only bra & panty with a guy on the same bed). She was surprised I didn't even said anything to her big boo.bs or curvy hips, we went to bed but both disguising as sleeping. About an hour later, she starts her trouble, gently & softly still I played along & helped her to the mood she want but when it got to a place that she wants more than caressing, she was urging me to go in like that (full aboard) I use my last lifeline (I don't have con'dom at home & I'm even a virgin lol) I can't start nursing STDs at this stage. She got annoyed calling me different names but I didn't bulge. Though I see free punny in my front but I've decided not to give in. She tried times after times but I stand on my decision every other day. Don't ever give

And you are sure you are not impotent? Cos if you are not, then with this description you gave up there of what went down, you had passed the point of no return. And if you dare get to that point and decide not to go all the way, you will nurse health complications for 2 weeks. Intense migraine, ulcer like stomach ache, dysentry, malaria, typhoid, etc Now tell me which is easier? Commit the crime or experience all these?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Hawlahscho(m): 10:00am On Mar 04, 2015
Evina:

[size=30pt]JESU!!!

where are my dictionaries?!!![/size]
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 04, 2015
Hawlahscho:

Wow!

You're the real definition of self control.

My guy, don't make her feel rejected else you'll lose a frnd.
Don't accept her offer, else everything will become poo.

What you'll do is, turn everything to joke (if you're d funny type) and she'll think you don't take anything serious. (it worked for me though we had a kiss and I made it look like it ws just friendly kiss) grin

Hope nobody knows me here

RUNS OUT

I know you wella
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Hawlahscho(m): 10:04am On Mar 04, 2015
sauceny:

Sista calm down na¿

Lol

me too don tell am. grin
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Hawlahscho(m): 10:06am On Mar 04, 2015
onadana:
coolConfused for osho..free. dude.Who is this guy?I can see traits of a learner.Whatever happens to chop clean mouth.Its not like you are cheating on your babe...or ex...she is your ex....until you people come back together.

This is what happens when bad niggas discover nairaland. grin

runs out b4 he comes back wt gun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State / I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) / This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.