Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart (56603 Views)

When Will I Find My Soul Mate Or Heart Desire / He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls / Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Riclord001(m): 10:20am On Mar 05, 2015
9 years gap btw u and ur over caring friend?
your matured friend is politicising this relationship. mayb d politcs necessary, but...
first, he takes u to his parents(necessary,mayb not)
secondly, he threatens to report u to ur loved bf... how did he do that? he said, 'if u dump me for him, AND HE FINDS OUT..." how is he gona find out?
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by naijaboiy: 10:21am On Mar 05, 2015
mtor:

I am not sure but this could be the most liked and shared post on NL
cheesy
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Mubbyleey(m): 10:21am On Mar 05, 2015
F22RAPTOR:

bro...you sabi book well well. Some of these babes want to eat their cake and have it
it's have the cake and eat it.
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by mtor: 10:25am On Mar 05, 2015
naijaboiy:

cheesy
Nice one makes sense
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by malonephill(m): 10:25am On Mar 05, 2015
Mhizizzy:
U Sud not lose ur virginity yet

Sit with your boyfriend nd u guyz Sud discuss the future of the relationship

If he has plans for you..stick with him

If he has genuine reasons for not being around on ur grad, bday nd VAL ...dnt be pissed

Buh if he has no plans for u..my dear...datz a looooong tin

Study d oda Guy very well cos guyz pretend weneva dey want sumfn..
chai! Gurl come here this where your advice is, have read 5pg of comments here take deep breath in and out so think

If u like. Meet his ancestors...he will still Bleep up. If he wants too [/quote] if aint believe all guys are same do now

Buh if he is good, u guyz r compatible, has plans for u..den throw in d towel...[/quote]
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by gymnasium(m): 10:26am On Mar 05, 2015
zaralady:

Ok but there Is one tin I knw dat neva deceives me, dat small still vooice...everybody does! she does...lemme listen to it

Well ah guess its the voice of your heart.....follow it but apply caution....cos most times our hearts tends to mislead us

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by layinkakeem(m): 10:30am On Mar 05, 2015
Toooooooo much Story . Just summarize it
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by emyzeal41: 10:35am On Mar 05, 2015
Use ur brain my dear, 23 yrs z stil a vry young guy Wich hz a long way 2 go.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by jashar(f): 10:49am On Mar 05, 2015
cheesy. Yes oo. Nigerian spider woman.
Loolzz

EOOJ:

Ur wat "Spidey senses" hahahahaaaa....I like dat grin spiderwoman
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by mabeni(m): 10:51am On Mar 05, 2015
Ruttashobolwa:
Stay with this new guy...!
She's confuseð! She started dating him a month after she met the guy she claims to be her main guy

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by kessco(m): 10:52am On Mar 05, 2015
There's no point typing long episode. In OP's mind, a bird at hand is worths millions on iroko trees and out of sight is out of mind in most cases. You love for him now can't see the relationship through hard times.

What an elder see while sitting, the young one can't see while standing.

So continue with the new guy because you had concluded that already if you ask me AND the guy abroad knew this would transpire from either of you.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:53am On Mar 05, 2015
Mubbyleey:
it's have the cake and eat it.
they are both correct, It all depends on which direction you want to view it from....
The most popular form of this saying
—“You can’t have your cake and eat
it too”— confuses many people
because they mistakenly suppose the
word “have” means “eat,” as in
“Have a piece of cake for dessert.” A
more logical version of this saying is
“You can’t eat your cake and have it
too,” meaning that if you eat your
cake you won’t have it any more.
The point is that if you eat your cake
right now you won’t have it to eat
later. “Have” means “possess” in this
context, not “eat.”
ref:
Paul Brian's Common Errors in English Usage

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by EKEKPROHJACKSO(m): 11:02am On Mar 05, 2015
u ar d cos of dox prob by urself because u have long troth, but for ur own gud choos ur first lover if u live ur first lover a day ll come d@ u we regret tq.
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Wizzyblack3(m): 11:11am On Mar 05, 2015
For those who are telling this young lady to follow her heart, you should have already know that, not only that this lady has a confused mind but a confused heart too.. If not, she wouldn't have share her problem on #NL.
And for ppl who are blaming this lady for going into the 2nd relationship, no one is perfect and the truth is that most of us does that (dnt let us be hypocritic here).
And for the lady concerned, try as much as possible not to rush yourself (cos you still have a long way to go)... Though i dnt know how long you have being with both guys but you have to take your time to study where the pendulum of both guys would swing (cos everything is not as they seems)..
Like a guy said earlier ''Life is not a fairy tale and nothing is ever guaranteed''... It doesn't happen in real life like we watch in movies..
And if you think you need a quick solution to your problem, seat the 1st guy down to know what he's up to, what he has in stock for your relationship and if he can't give a convincing answer, then give him some time before you walk away.
As for the 2nd guy,, tell him to give you some time if he truely loves you.
As per your viginity, hummmm, Do as wish you wish but make sure you don't loose it for the wrong guy and for the wrong reason.
In conclusion, prayer is essential. #PRAY!
Wish you the best of Luck!

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by needinfo: 11:14am On Mar 05, 2015
Girls are just confused set of human beings.a guy is practically telling you to leave your bf and date you.he doesn't even mind you dating.this means he can still date other girls who have bf and tell them to leave their bf like you.confirm cheat na him girls dey like.some girls just aint loyal.what a world

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by tonero230(m): 11:21am On Mar 05, 2015
Beverlyjean:

You don't have to say that about me , I told you that I am still fresh when it comes to relationships , I don't have friends and my mum and dad monitor me a lot , so I don't no much about boys because I am the only child, I don't have brothers or sisters. I stick to myself most times . The other guy wasn't planned for , it just happened. My fear is that my bf that I luv might end up leaving me if he finds out . I don't want to loose them both

You are a cheat,just blv me you are.you could have been worst if not for the strictness of your parents.Just the little loophole in your parents strictness,you started messing up and compromised the love of ur bf.Look at you,thinking to give your body to the randy guy.sorry!
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 05, 2015
naijaboiy:

Well that's your problem not mine undecided

You seem confused.

Never-mind.
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by 100Cents: 11:30am On Mar 05, 2015
naijaboiy:
angryangry
if you think you Love two people at once,,choose the second. undecided

Because if you really loved the first you wouldn't have a second option
angry

Confused set of species undecided

Not in all cases.

Many ladies love their man but always keep a second option. That is what she just did.

Sometimes when they consider the second option more favourable, he becomes the first option..

That is women for you..

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 05, 2015
naijaboiy:
angryangry

angry

doesn't always work that wat
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by naijaboiy: 11:39am On Mar 05, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

You seem confused.

Never-mind.
Still your problem undecided

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by naijaboiy: 11:40am On Mar 05, 2015
100Cents:

Not in all cases.

Many ladies love their man but always keep a second option. That is what she just did.

Sometimes when they consider the second option more favourable, he becomes the first option..

That is women for you..
Can you love two people at once? undecided

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by tonero230(m): 11:44am On Mar 05, 2015
naijaboiy:

lol she's not a Hoe.

She's just confused. smiley

Confused and yet she allowed that randy guy to touch her body.Who knows if the guy has not f'ucked her through the back and she is claiming to be a virgin.If that second guy loves her,he should be thinking how to marry her and not how to enter her.
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by adanny01(m): 11:49am On Mar 05, 2015
OP, i wish i were the first to advice you so it will be a firm one.

When you grow older you will realize that love does not put food on the table or cause unlimited happiness. To be loved will cause you more happiness than you loving. Do not forget the saying that a bird at hand is worth two in the bush/air.

My ultimate advice is that you treat the other guy as your boyfriend and your boyfriend as the other guy. You just graduated, i think you are good to marry so start thinking in that line with the other guy and see where it goes. One thing you should know is that you cant have it all and cant build castles in the air either. Your boyfriend is too young to be serious with you thats the truth. You will be risking a lot to wait for him then probably lose everything. Take the one you have and dedicate your self to making it work. Even if you dont love him you will not have much regrets if atleast you are contented with what you have.

I am married to a very beautiful and intelligent woman whom i was not head over heels in love with. I know that and would never forget to atleast make her happy as gratitude for her love. After 4 yrs the love in my heart is incomplete but my happiness and satisfaction is complete. What more can i ask for? I am happy because my wife is very supportive, appreciative, contented, hardworking, submissive, loving and above all the mother of my 2 beautiful kids. She is not the sociable type and has below average dress sense so i buy her cloths i want her to wear. I buy my kids cloths as well and do more of the creative things. She is imperfect, i am too, but we are in the happy range as a family complementing each other.

I have seen atleast 2 wedding of seemingly perfect couples crash in 6 weeks to less than a yr.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by malachytochukwu(m): 11:51am On Mar 05, 2015
To me, you are not what you pretend to be. You are an unfaithful fellow, if not, what on earth have u been doing with that guy that he feels that if your boyfriend gets to know he would dump you? You know he just threatened to report you to your bf if you dare leave him. From the way you sound, u have already made up your mind to follow your new found frnd otherwise you wouldn't have gone that far to the extent of going to see his family members. (or may be u tot they live in a convent) Go ahead with your plans if that's what you want to hear from us. Don't come to post that u r pregnant for this guy n ur bf is calling to know when to fix wedding date! Good luck.
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by naijaboiy: 11:54am On Mar 05, 2015
tonero230:

Confused and yet she allowed that randy guy to touch her body.Who knows if the guy has not f'ucked her through the back and she is claiming to be a virgin.If that second guy loves her,he should be thinking how to marry her and not how to enter her.
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 05, 2015
naijaboiy:

Still your problem undecided

Like I said, you're confused. Never-mind.
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by ebisazu(m): 11:56am On Mar 05, 2015
Berverlyjean,

you really need to get close and be open to your parents on relationship matters. their advise is best always...
I would advise you take these steps:
1. put a hold on every relationship with your other guy for sometime (a month, etc) to think about the whole thing...seemed u already spent so much time with him so your mind may have been clouded with all funny feelings...you need to understand this simple fact: even for the married ones, if the husband is not always around the wife...there are 80% chances that the woman may fall for any available man who gives her more attention, shower her with gifts, etc...most men know this trick and surely do use it to get women...Reason is: women are easily moved by these side attractions
2. try spending some time with your BF and find out what the future holds for you both and his plans towards it...you never stated what he does for a living if he is ready for marriage he would make efforts to introduce you to his people as well
3. tell him about the other guy, but don't tell him you screwed up i.e. telling him the whole details, ok? just tell him that you met this other guy who has been showing so much interest in you and has asked you to leave your BF and fully devoted to him. this way he won't be angry with you neither would he want to leave you. he would rather work harder to have you all to himself...
4. please don't be fooled by the acclaimed readiness for marriage or age of the other guy. Reasons: a) he's working, got the money, he's in Naija, got his free time to meet with you b) he meets with you only at his own free time...chances are that at 30yrs, he has other girls, probably working class...he's interested in you because you're stil a Virgin and good looking. Note dta having sex with you does not guarantee he loves you nor will marry you. I think he's trying to take advantage of you. even if he introduced you to his people, he may come up with the excuse that you're too young and lack maturity for marriage ( in case he wants to dump you).
5. best marriage is wen you marry your best friend....will write more....

now my lunch time!!!

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by justinewest(m): 11:56am On Mar 05, 2015
ALL YOU NEED TO SETTLE THIS MESS IS GOD.SEEK HIM AND HE WILL ANSWER YOU.PLEASE BE WARY OF THESE DAYS'PASTORS.DON'T ALLOW ANY ONE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR TIME,MONEY AND OTHER THINGS JUST BECAUSE OF THIS ISSUE.GOD WILL HELP YOU IF YOU MEAN BUSSINESS WITH HIM.ONE OF THEM MAY BE YOURS, ON THE OTHER HAND,NONE OF THEM MAY BE.
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by HusBandMateRial: 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
Gal, seriozly, I dnt knw wat u want me 2 say? am

grin grin grin grin
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by adahgold(m): 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
zaralady:

I love u too...amen and too

thank u dearie..
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Bosville(m): 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
naijaboiy:
angryangry

angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos / Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.