Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart (56482 Views)

When Will I Find My Soul Mate Or Heart Desire / He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls / Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by kennyok(m): 12:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
zaralady:

@ 7, she cnt use one without the other it's like a car without an engine, u cnt drive

My question wat gives uu the confident dat dis guy is a better person for her...a guy who advice her to dump her bf for him? which decent pesin does dat, and who says ditance relatnship doesn't work??...
.......you right dear ,that advice he or she gave is baseless and on one angle.I believe whether the guy abroad will. disappoint her in future he is still them better choice for her because this other guy is selfish and is only doing everything to get in between her fresh leg..let her be wise or else
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
[quote author=ZedX6 post=31305082][font=tempus sans itc][size=11pt]First of all, end the relationship with the guy abroad. . . It's pointless. It won't work. Long distance relationships are an utter waste of time. My dear i quote u wrong here. For a distant r/ship not to work, it depends on individual. U have to know what u want and know whom u are dealing with. Stand firm to cheerish what u want no matter the distance. I am in a distant r/ship as i talk now that does not give me reason to jumb 4rm 1 guy to another. It is not that they dont come, they come often but i never gave them chance cos onces i welcome them they will now say their mind. I do all these cos we love each other and i cant afford to cheat on his cos i hate to be cheated and i trust him too. For she to have fallen to the new guy that means she doesnt love her bf as she claims. Meanwhile u caused everything by welcoming the new guy. Just follow ur heart b4 u regreat it.
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Pdizzle(m): 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
Virgin dy cheat, hehe. Bunch of overhyped girls.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
zaralady:

@ 7, she cnt use one without the other it's like a car without an engine, u cnt drive

My question wat gives uu the confident dat dis guy is a better person for her...a guy who advice her to dump her bf for him? which decent pesin does dat, and who says ditance relatnship doesn't work??...
tanks for the question. ."WHO SAYS DISTANCE R/SHIP DOESN'T WORK"
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by naijaboiy: 12:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Like I said, you're confused. Never-mind.
Like I give a fhuuck undecided

Now fhuuck off!!! undecided
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
Beverlyjean:

In the beginning , he said I can be with my bf but it seems like he started changing words when my bf missed those dates while he was available but even with that I might wanna be with the one I love
is like u dont know what u want. Are u making decision base on what he said or what u want. Like i said b4 am into a distance r/ship and i knew too well that my bf will not be around on val and my bd but it doesnt hv meaning cos time will come when i will enjoy it more. Becareful all that glitters are not gold.
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by eedrees(m): 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
I still don't believe you love your bf abroad
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by AijaiI(f): 1:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
I took time 2 read dis. My advise...go wit d 30yr old guy

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Defcon1(m): 1:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
ZedX6:
A car without an engine can still be pushed.

Confidence? I'm an expert at reading peoples emotions from their writings. She has forgotten the guy abroad. The age gap between them is small. He is 23. When is he gonna be thru with school and come back? What if he comes back with another girl? Why does she deserve to wait and base everything on an uncertainty?

Long distance relationships are a fvcking waste of time. It's better for you two to mutually break up and move on. Then in future, you meet yourselves single, you can continue.

This girl here has done more than enough for the guy abroad to dump her already. Da fuq, she has done everything with the guy here, except sex, and she's contemplating losing her virginity to him for fvcks sake. Do not be beclouded by sentiments. She has moved on without him. All that talk of love for him is complete and utter bullshit.

l completely agree with you
The Op is probably not confused
She is likely looking for support and justification for a decision she has made already...in a bid to avoid a guilty conscience

l stand to be correct,though.
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Etetejake(m): 1:31pm On Mar 05, 2015
Beverlyjean:
Good day nairalanders , am new on this forum and I actually registered here so that I can get a credible and mature solution to my lingering emotional and relationship problem.

It goes like this; I have a bf that I have been dating for a year now and he is a very wonderful Person, he is my first love and I really love him so much because he gives me a different kind of feeling that I have never felt before , but my dilemma is that I met another guy a month after I accepted to date my bf , we were normal friends for the first one month though I never told him I had a bf until he surprisingly made his intentions known to me . This other guy has been an angel in my life and we started hanging out frequently due to my bf not being around because he traveled out of the country , this other guy has been the most loving and caring guy that I have ever met, he is always there for me and showers me with so much care love and time . He then introduced me to my introduced me to his family ( his mum and dad inclusive) and they loved me at an instant and started welcoming me and calling me their daughter . Now this other guy is 30 while I turned 21 in December and my guy is 23 . This other guy has a great job and ready to settle but his not rushing me saying that he will wait till I am ready . The problem is that I don't have the type of love he wants me to have for him , the thing is that I love my bf so much and I am not ready to let him go . My bf missed my graduation , my birthday and Val's because he had some pressing issues though he sent me my gifts through mail but the other guy was there for me , came for my grad at gwagwalada, took me to a lovely restaurant on my bday and surprised me with a lovely gift and also spent time with me on Val's day and it was so lovely. My bf is around but I see him only 3 times a month and I don't complain but this other guy sees me like 4 times a week .

I have been in a romantic relationship with the new guy although we have done something's apart from direct sex because I am a virgin . This other guy has sacrificed a lot for me but I wanna let him go because he really want me to leave my bf and stay permanently with him , but I love my bf so much and my feeling for him is not strong . He said the reason why I don't love him is because my heart is somewhere else and the moment I leave my bf , I will start loving him as long as I concentrate solely with him.

He also said that even if I leave him and my bf should later find out what I did with him , that my bf will dump me , if not now but later and I will loose the opportunity of everlasting happiness with him ( the other guy)

I care a lot about the other guy and I have feelings for him but I love my bf a lot , even though he loves me more that my bf does.

The other guy also said my bf is still young and might disappoint me in the future . I believe my bf will not because I can guarantee that he is not cheating on me and will not .

The following are the questions that keep on giving me sleepless nights :

1. Will my bf dump me if he eventually finds out bout what I did with the other guy.
2 . Will my bf or me fall out of love as we grow due to the age
3. Am I sure that he is not cheating on me or later leave me for someone else
4. Should I loose my virginity to him to prove my love
5. Will I find another lovin guy like the other guy later in life if my guy leaves me
6 . Will I leave to regret leaving the other guy
7 . Should I follow my heart or head because my heart says my bf but my head says the other guy
8. Will I fall inlove with the other guy if I stop seeing my bf?

Please help me with very mature answers because this will play a vital role in my life in the future .

Ladies that have experienced this come forth and guys that understand the way guys reason should help out pleaseeeee , because am still a novice when it comes to relationship issues. Thank you

I think following your head is the best bkx u already have bn following it by doing somethings with the other guy. How can u claim to luv your boyfriend yet b doing things with someone else? Honestly, girls I don't know wot is wrong with u guys. it is eithet u r water or melon not watermelon.
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by dayosaurus(m): 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
@beverlyjane

This is coming a little late, but its the truth.

You don't deserve the young guy, please kindly let him be n find someone that would truly love him n adore him. Cos if you did, you won't be shamelessly enough to get involved with another guy romantically.

If your bf finds out he wil DUMP you, may ogun strike him dead if he doesn't. and the odds of this new guy playing to gallery marrying you is 1/4.

no guy would marry a girl he encouraged to dump another guy, because 2mao what are the odds that another guy won't do same.

My advise is you've made ur mistake already and would only make it worse by giving up the last drop dignity you av, keep ur thighs close n enjoy the 'relationship'
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by horladmejy(m): 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
Well, have always known girls or ladies are always a confused species!!! No matter how they love it take a mili seconds to date another guy...infact I do know most don't know what they want....jeez!! Pls let my future wife stay intact as I locate her..am tired of shitty conditional ladies...
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by wangdu: 1:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
dear, my advice is for you to pray about it. but humanly speaking, leaving the first for the later isn't justice.imagine someone doing same to you, how will you feel about it. so do to others what you want others to do to you.
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
naijaboiy:
angryangry
if you think you Love two people at once,,choose the second. undecided

Because if you really loved the first you wouldn't have a second option
angry

Confused set of species undecided

Thank you for this!!!
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Wizzyblack3(m): 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
adanny01:
OP, i wish i were the first to advice you so it will be a firm one.

When you grow older you will realize that love does not put food on the table or cause unlimited happiness. To be loved will cause you more happiness than you loving. Do not forget the saying that a bird at hand is worth two in the bush/air.

My ultimate advice is that you treat the other guy as your boyfriend and your boyfriend as the other guy. You just graduated, i think you are good to marry so start thinking in that line with the other guy and see where it goes. One thing you should know is that you cant have it all and cant build castles in the air either. Your boyfriend is too young to be serious with you thats the truth. You will be risking a lot to wait for him then probably lose everything. Take the one you have and dedicate your self to making it work. Even if you dont love him you will not have much regrets if atleast you are contented with what you have.

I am married to a very beautiful and intelligent woman whom i was not head over heels in love with. I know that and would never forget to atleast make her happy as gratitude for her love. After 4 yrs the love in my heart is incomplete but my happiness and satisfaction is complete. What more can i ask for? I am happy because my wife is very supportive, appreciative, contented, hardworking, submissive, loving and above all the mother of my 2 beautiful kids. She is not the sociable type and has below average dress sense so i buy her cloths i want her to wear. I buy my kids cloths as well and do more of the creative things. She is imperfect, i am too, but we are in the happy range as a family complementing each other.

I have seen atleast 2 wedding of seemingly perfect couples crash in 6 weeks to less than a yr.

What other advice do you need? You've got the perfect one here. Time to act, but don't make it look like hrtbreak to your bf, tell him your decision is necessary for both of you.

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Bigsteveg(m): 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
naijaboiy:
angryangry
if you think you Love two people at once,,choose the second. undecided

Because if you really loved the first you wouldn't have a second option
angry

Confused set of species undecided

I feel u bro. Good point
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by midexz(m): 2:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
Dear OP, Although i can see theres been lot of advices already on the thread, some are straight, some are blunt while some are just written to book space but if u ask me wat is wrong wit you is what Yorubas call 'OJUKOKORO' meaning; Not been contended or satisfied with what you have but if u want to prove me wrong then kindly answer this questions;
1. Why get so close to another guy when u r in a relationship? abi u think u can always friend-zone all guys?
2.Why didnt u tell d new guy abt ur bf when u just met him? atleast sum1 u claim u love that much is not suposed to be hidden in d first place.
3. Why get so deep with him even after u know his intentions and u claim u love ur bf?

Answer those questions with ur head in ur heart 1st then u ll know what u want, what u need and what is good for you...

And abt u telling ur bf all that has happened between u and the new guy even though is a lil bit late to come out now, i think is best u do as someone has stated dat it might be a test of love but if he turns out red after telling him u cant still blame him after all u held it to urself too long.... Goodluck to you as u choose but dont forget u dont judge love based on distance or togetherness......

IN OTHER WORDS even though have been on NL for some time now am officially porting to ROMANCE SECTION now so make u na welcome me well......
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
Girls are just I don't know, insatiable beings that's what they are!!! You can never satisfy them
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
naijaboiy:

Like I give a fhuuck undecided

Now fhuuck off!!! undecided

Yes, ma'am.

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by OILOFGLADNESS: 2:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
Beverlyjean:
Good day nairalanders , am new on this forum and I actually registered here so that I can get a credible and mature solution to my lingering emotional and relationship problem.

It goes like this; I have a bf that I have been dating for a year now and he is a very wonderful Person, he is my first love and I really love him so much because he gives me a different kind of feeling that I have never felt before , but my dilemma is that I met another guy a month after I accepted to date my bf , we were normal friends for the first one month though I never told him I had a bf until he surprisingly made his intentions known to me . This other guy has been an angel in my life and we started hanging out frequently due to my bf not being around because he traveled out of the country , this other guy has been the most loving and caring guy that I have ever met, he is always there for me and showers me with so much care love and time . He then introduced me to my introduced me to his family ( his mum and dad inclusive) and they loved me at an instant and started welcoming me and calling me their daughter . Now this other guy is 30 while I turned 21 in December and my guy is 23 . This other guy has a great job and ready to settle but his not rushing me saying that he will wait till I am ready . The problem is that I don't have the type of love he wants me to have for him , the thing is that I love my bf so much and I am not ready to let him go . My bf missed my graduation , my birthday and Val's because he had some pressing issues though he sent me my gifts through mail but the other guy was there for me , came for my grad at gwagwalada, took me to a lovely restaurant on my bday and surprised me with a lovely gift and also spent time with me on Val's day and it was so lovely. My bf is around but I see him only 3 times a month and I don't complain but this other guy sees me like 4 times a week .

I have been in a romantic relationship with the new guy although we have done something's apart from direct sex because I am a virgin . This other guy has sacrificed a lot for me but I wanna let him go because he really want me to leave my bf and stay permanently with him , but I love my bf so much and my feeling for him is not strong . He said the reason why I don't love him is because my heart is somewhere else and the moment I leave my bf , I will start loving him as long as I concentrate solely with him.

He also said that even if I leave him and my bf should later find out what I did with him , that my bf will dump me , if not now but later and I will loose the opportunity of everlasting happiness with him ( the other guy)

I care a lot about the other guy and I have feelings for him but I love my bf a lot , even though he loves me more that my bf does.

The other guy also said my bf is still young and might disappoint me in the future . I believe my bf will not because I can guarantee that he is not cheating on me and will not .

The following are the questions that keep on giving me sleepless nights :

1. Will my bf dump me if he eventually finds out bout what I did with the other guy.
2 . Will my bf or me fall out of love as we grow due to the age
3. Am I sure that he is not cheating on me or later leave me for someone else
4. Should I loose my virginity to him to prove my love
5. Will I find another lovin guy like the other guy later in life if my guy leaves me
6 . Will I leave to regret leaving the other guy
7 . Should I follow my heart or head because my heart says my bf but my head says the other guy
8. Will I fall inlove with the other guy if I stop seeing my bf?

Please help me with very mature answers because this will play a vital role in my life in the future .

Ladies that have experienced this come forth and guys that understand the way guys reason should help out pleaseeeee , because am still a novice when it comes to relationship issues. Thank you

send me your email, i have two life story to answer your question, after telling you the story, you can make your choice.

i don't have time to write it here because i am in the office, or better still we can comunicate on whatsapp if u so wish.

i realy understand your confusion, i will tell u my experience, my freind's experience and a colleague experience.

but know you one thing " THAT A GUY NEVER KNOW WHAT HE WANTS UNTILL HE IS READY TO SETTLE DOWN"

LOVE FOR FRIENDSHIP IS DIFFERENT FROM LOVE FOR MARRIAGE

NEVER TRUST ANYONE,

NOT ALL LOVE ENDS IN MARRIAGE

SOMEONE THAT TRULY LOVE YOU WILL CONTINUE TO EVEN IF HE DINT MARRY YOU.

MARRY SOMEONE THAT LOVES YOU MORE.

IF U ARE SINCERE THAT YOU NEED ADVICE INBOX ME.

ONE OF THE VITAL THINGS U SHOULD LOOK OUT FOR BEFORE YOU SAY YES, IS TO WHAT EXTENT DOES THE GUY'S FAMILY CHERISH YOU.

MARRY SOMEONE THAT LOVES YOU MORE.

THE TRUTH IS THAT YOU "LOVE THE READY TO SETTLE' BUT YOU HAVEN'T NOTICE IT BECUASE YOUR MIND IS SOMEWHERE.

IF YOU DON'T LOVE HIM, I TELL YOU BEING A VIRGIN WILL MAKE HIM TO IRRITATE YOU.

TALKING OUT OF EXPERIENCE!

I BELIEVE YOU HAVE A CLUE OF WHAT MY TAKE MIGHT BE.

THANKS

5 Likes

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Gospell(m): 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
Two guys be giving u sleepless nights abi,am very sure ur exams don't even do so........ #Focus
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Gorgeous58(f): 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
Harbosede02:
Babe,u are confused!!follow ur heart bt take ur brain along
. I agree with you. She should use her brain well but follow her heart also.
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Gorgeous58(f): 4:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
You shouldn't give the other guy your virginity,that's your pride dear,what if you dump your first bf as he said you should do,then you finally have sex with him and he dumps you after that? Think wisely dear.
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by FG4all(m): 4:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
my dear u ve to follow ur hrt, belive me two of u can b togeda, one or two tinx most distance u guys buh constant communications will bring two of u close...as for d other guy dat shows he cares n love u..jst appreaciate him, dont b moved by ur emotions. wish u da best dear..follow ur hrt
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
aphildam:
they say follow ur heart, but take ur brain along... what if your heart deceives u?
what if the knowledge in your brain is erroneous ? what if the ectasy men make you see are deceitful? what if the pleasure u seek are found in mars only on a blue moon? what if all they told u and u gulped deepthroatedly were lies concocted in the dark shallow abyss of mortals heart?

Let God be true but every man a liar--romans 3:4

He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.--dan 2:22

in him was life and d life was d light of men

ve u consulted the holy spirit and are you in jesus. He will tell u, if those decisions were right in the first place.

THE LORD BLESS AND HELP YOU SISTER TO MAKE A RIGHTFUL DECISION VOID OF ALL HUMAN ERRORs & VOID OF EVIL MANIFESTATIONS.
sys.exit();
nice!
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by nikky2much: 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
Mschew.....super story
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by preciouspresh1: 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hey girl,dnt loose ur virginity for any reason.dr re somany girls dt regret loosin dier virginity.now,dis I'd wat u'd do,kindly break up wif ur bf,instead of him findin out abt dis new guy and getting hurt.and as for d new guy,giv him a chance.I bliv he's older and more mature dan ur bf.and he'll take gud care oof u,lik payin d bills etc.jst b wise.if u notice any fin funny abt d new guy,act fast,do nt ignore or assume.and after all dese,try not to meet anoda person,do u dnt get confused again!!!

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by apparentlylaw(m): 6:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
cr7lomo:

She said she wants people that are experienced and not kids like u to confuse her. The reality of life is that the new guy is more mature and is always around her . Did she mention that she is engaged to her bf or married. 95% of young relationships don't work.

The truth of the matter is that ur young bf will eventually loose interest in you as u grow older .

A man can't truly love u until he is ready to settle down and that's a fact .

Ur bf might love u today and fall out of love tomorrow when he meets someone he feels is better because change is constant

Don't allow all these posters saying stick with ur bf that is not always around to confuse you

@ zaralady , are u married? The answer is no , and u are getting older. The young bf u had and trusted later dumped u , do u know if ur husband came while u were wasting ur time with ur young bf. now u are here deceiving the young girl to make the same mistake u made and some people are calling u love counsellor . What a wicked world
Wu be dz Werey ?
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by zaralady: 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
apparentlylaw:
Wu be dz Werey ?

Lolzzz.....
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by cr7lomo: 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
My final conclusion for u is that those that said u should stick with ur bf are not experienced and very young

Those that said u should move on with the new guy are the experienced ones .

I don't know u from anywhere but believe me My sister experienced this in the past and back then I was young and I told her to bounce the older guy , today she is still single and regretting because her bf of that time who promised her heaven and earth and even cried that she should not leave him for the man that came to marry her later disappointed her years later after she even lost her virginity to the stupid bf.

Always know that humans can be self centered when it comes to their happiness , better use ur head so that u will not be a story of matters that touch the heart

The Zaragirl that is saying that u should stick to ur bf also made the mistake and has not learnt from it and she is advising you.

Better be wise on the advice u choose because whether it goes well or not , it's only u that it will affect . Be wise and don't be foolish

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Collins0609(m): 10:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
JoeCutie:
I get your point, it's absolutely spot on. But then, that "use" of the common sense is actually what we see as the common sense itself. Unlike what the name suggests, it's not common at all. I think 'common sense' is not common.

But you're wicked sha. cheesy
Eiyaa are u begging for her love. there are too many virgins to view Dan ansa a har.lot who is so proud to say it. after all ashawo no get shame. @zara are u married or is guys still sampling u punny. go and settle dat sagging tiring punny .it need it. do u know what common sense last time I check it has no meaning in my dictionary. tell ur sister dat not a virgin. abi na u enact d freedom of speech law. I rest my case
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
ZedX6:
First of all, end the relationship with the guy abroad. . . It's pointless. It won't work. Long distance relationships are an utter waste of time.

Now.

1. Yes he will dump you, therefore, you're screwed both ways anyway. It wasn't going to work. Dump him yourself and let him move on.

2. Yes. As long as that distance exists between you 2, one of you must eventually get tired of the nonsense.

3. You cannot be sure of anything. You cannot trust him. You don't even trust yourself. You are dating someone else already, and you still ask this question? Are you for real?

4. No. Don't ever do that. Having sex with him proves nothing. If he loves you as he claims, he'll wait.

5. Life is not a fairytale. It doesn't happen like you watch in movies or read in books. You are guaranteed nothing. No one makes a choice for you. You can only get advice, but the decision is yours. The consequences, you'll bear alone. I don't know if you'll find another guy or not. I'm not God. What I know, I have told you. Left for you to choose.

6. Again, no one knows what will happen tomorrow. Your mind has shifted from the guy abroad for so many reasons. Forget him and move on. Then bear the consequences of your decisions. At 21, you're an adult.

7. Use your head. The heart is mostly wrong.

Dude this is the deepest advice i've heard on NL nice one bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.