Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) (64068 Views)

Otunba Bode Oyedele Defects To APC As Crowd Welcomes Him (Photos) / A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France / Crowd Welcomes Buhari To Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 06, 2015
Oooops

Buhari is geting slin every day!!!!!!!
How are we sure that this buhari will not sink nor sick before fourth coming 28 of march??

Apc mongers don die for this talk hahahahahhahaha.........

www.presidentGEJtill2019.com

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 06, 2015
bushdoc9919:

How do you PDPians intend to stabilise oil prices?

On another tangent....what are your plans for Ajaokuta? How do you intend to improve technical education in Nigeria?What is your plan to get us off oil?

You want me to tell you abi so that you'll go and sell it to ur party?? Consultancy service/s is never free
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Ryabcool(m): 8:00am On Mar 06, 2015
hero31x:

IN YOUR SMALL MIND ABI? APC CAN'T WIN
una wan rig am?

2 Likes

bushdoc9919:

We need to get power up and we need to get Ajaokuta running.

Agric still has a long way to go...we need more large scale farmers.

And job creation is still slow.

And note....all those miracles were made possible by high oil prices. Now that oil prices are down....what does your party intend to do about sustainability of those good deeds?
I don't nid to speak english much wif ya, d simple answer is diversification. And I know d govt got a plan for dat. Diversification is d key!
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by linusbnn(m): 8:02am On Mar 06, 2015
bushdoc9919:

How do you PDPians intend to stabilise oil prices?

On another tangent....what are your plans for Ajaokuta? How do you intend to improve technical education in Nigeria?What is your plan to get us off oil?

Bros sleep dey yur eyes that is why yu live in nig nd still cannot comprehend tins that has changed in this country...Wake up bro b4 I pour yu ice water.
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by XBLadez: 8:02am On Mar 06, 2015
Mallam na mallam

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by ej77: 8:02am On Mar 06, 2015
Buhari can not win

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by femolala001(m): 8:03am On Mar 06, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
ur papa no get 1 to wear for 50yrs,but general got 20 of identical cloth, we love him so much.

Shut up. Ur mouth stinks like septic tank. The guy has been wearing only this cloth for the past two months and u are telling me he has 20 of it. This shows hw dumb u really are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by porka: 8:03am On Mar 06, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Well....you PDPians still have not told me what you would do in response to the oil price drop.

Especially as APC do not impress me about their plans for it.

But then again....PDPians are probabaly just as intellectually drained as their APC counterparts....tsk tsk.

Good morning. My questions were serious, and you made fun of them. If this is how your party treats serious minded non-partisan Nigerians asking honest questions...I fear for the future of this country if PDP wins(as they may do so).

PDP has been winning for the past 16 years and all you every time is fear for the future of the country, are you that fearful?

Comon! Quit fearing already. Be a man, you can't be whining and fearing every time you are defeated, haba!

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by soochukwu(m): 8:04am On Mar 06, 2015
I keep praying that one day the Almighty God will liberate our country men from amnasia,that spirit of forgeting things suddenly,we find it a difficult task to remember event
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by XBLadez: 8:04am On Mar 06, 2015
We are not foolish, we will never forget

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Bifwoli: 8:06am On Mar 06, 2015
Beware of lean folks like GMB who jet back in dark clothing.

That's symbolism for lean times and casting a dark shadow over Naija... so its far better to stick with GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by XBLadez: 8:07am On Mar 06, 2015
Fact to have in mind

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by porka: 8:07am On Mar 06, 2015
closearms:

we prefer his type tyrancy to GEJ Hepocracy

TYRANCY things.
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Ryabcool(m): 8:07am On Mar 06, 2015
XBLadez:
The true face of APC
lol! Mehn your stupidity no be for here.

That is clearly a picture of MEND militants on their boat. Who do they support if not GEJ?

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 8:07am On Mar 06, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
they will all be shamed!
The God of Muhammadu Buhari is bigger than the gods they serve.

God bless the General!

Seun,Lalasticlala,Obinoscopy,Ishilove

FP please!
. I just sorry for the way you go ƮA̶̲̥̅̊ƘE get high bp when buhari lose!
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by hmuhammad(m): 8:08am On Mar 06, 2015
You are getting it wrong, come to north and you'll see love
GMB 2015
KwoiZabo:
The funny thing is that it is people of the South-west that are carrying Buhari's campaign on their head both on ground and online. Tinubu's Slaves, Abi na Osinbajo dey deceive them sad

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by chichriso: 8:08am On Mar 06, 2015
i hope they doctors in UK properly check his brain before he entered plane to.Nigeria?
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by MosesEzekiel: 8:08am On Mar 06, 2015
The troubler of GEJ Israelite is back. Welcome people's General
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:09am On Mar 06, 2015
Come May 29th,2015,Buhari will be sworn in as the President of Nigeria. Change has come to stay !

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by BabaO2: 8:09am On Mar 06, 2015
KwoiZabo:
The funny thing is that it is people of the South-west that are carrying Buhari's campaign on their head both on ground and online. Tinubu's Slaves, Abi na Osinbajo dey deceive them sad

It is good to know u and ur mediocre president are not welcome in SW, but why coming and staying there.?. Tinubu is a great sound mind and always thinking sophistications that can not be rivaled. We passionately love him, we love GMB, we love our son prof Osinbajo well and above the timid, crude, primitive mind Jonathan and his affiliates.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by hmuhammad(m): 8:10am On Mar 06, 2015
Hug the nearest transformer
vanunu:
De tyrant is back.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by OLADD: 8:11am On Mar 06, 2015
XBLadez:
I hope these clowns know that the election won't be held on Nairaland. Laugh and jubilate here, in real life you'll all cry when GEJ returns to finish off his good works.
It's a pity to Buhari and his cohorts

GEJ -2019

I swear many of them will go on hunger strike for one week after GEJ is returned to Aso Rock. My fear is how the "General" will cope afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by ochimjohn55: 8:11am On Mar 06, 2015
chai,,, Buhari, we no need u haa
Peeeeeeee, Diiiiiiiiiii, peeeeeeee.
POWER.........
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESSS GEJ
MY PRESIDOOOOO. FORWARD 4 EVER.
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by pure2012soul(m): 8:12am On Mar 06, 2015
No more rented crowd? Nice. The supporters have read the handwriting on the wall.
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by porka: 8:12am On Mar 06, 2015
Akshow:
mumu

lol...

The Sheik is still searching for his WASC after several weeks with the Cambridge officials though.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by gwincool(m): 8:13am On Mar 06, 2015
Welcome back Sir Mr Presido.#SaiBaba
#SaiBuhari....the world await your swearing in come May29th.....#March4Buhari
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by porka: 8:14am On Mar 06, 2015
BabaO2:

It is good to know u and ur mediocre president are not welcome in SW, but why coming and staying there.?. Tinubu is a great sound mind and always thinking sophistications that can not be rivaled. We passionately love him, we love GMB, we love our son prof Osinbajo well and above the timid, crude, primitive mind Jonathan and his affiliates.

You are deceiving yourself, Bourdillon is not the same South West.
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by hakoventures(m): 8:14am On Mar 06, 2015
You are welcome people's general

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials / Group Exposes Cement Roads Done By Umahi In Ebonyi (Pictures) / “Meet Muhammadu Buhari” Trends As Nigerians Drag President Buhari On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.