Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) (64062 Views)

Otunba Bode Oyedele Defects To APC As Crowd Welcomes Him (Photos) / A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France / Crowd Welcomes Buhari To Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 06, 2015
porka:

You mean he couldn't still find his certificate?

Well.....do you PDPians have an answer to the fall in oil prices?

I do not support APC btw....especially since they chose Buhari....whom I regard as old.

But....I am interested in what answers PDP has to give to the challenge Nigeria faces due to the oil price fall...and all I hear from you PDP ians is noise about some certificate....that did not work with Adams Oshiomole(who has zero certificate....but still won in a court of law when someone tried to get him out of office on the certificate issue.).

So.....PDpian.......convince me, an undecided voter.

8 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by XBLadez: 7:52am On Mar 06, 2015
I hope these clowns know that the election won't be held on Nairaland. Laugh and jubilate here, in real life you'll all cry when GEJ returns to finish off his good works.
It's a pity to Buhari and his cohorts

GEJ -2019

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 06, 2015
himkers:

[size=15pt]We will stabilise world crude oil prices.[/size]
you think it's only buhari that can do it? grin grin

How do you PDPians intend to stabilise oil prices?

On another tangent....what are your plans for Ajaokuta? How do you intend to improve technical education in Nigeria?What is your plan to get us off oil?

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by doninno(m): 7:53am On Mar 06, 2015
Dats wat am talking bout d real man is bscl GEJ step down
kolonigga:
https://twitter.com/APCforChange/status/573724964064391170
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 06, 2015
bushdoc9919:

You know.,.....this certificate thing is beginning to get old.

I have the idea that you PDPians have no idea how to manage the challenges Nigeria is going to face thanks to the fall in oil prices, which means a fall in our revenue. You also have no idea how to effectively manage our fuel supply....and despite your harping about how many things Buhari as built or not...you have not built new refineries....and power supply is still below 3000mw.

So, Mr PDP supporter....tell us how your party will address the future challenges Nigeria faces. I am not an APC supporter....so don't try to counter by asking about Buhari. Tell us....you and your party.
do ya stay I nigeria? Well, d only solution and wish ma president is doing is diversifying d economy. He has succeeded in buying back almost everytin obj sold to his people and foreigners, like d automobile industry, he has done well in agriculture, education he has created more skools. He has provided more jobs and enterpreneurs far better dan his past colleagues. D list is just unending, he has done more roads and railway system is better now. He's not a magician, he's a man like me and ya. Y not give him d second chance to finish wad he has started?

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by IleIfe2(m): 7:53am On Mar 06, 2015
re

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by porka: 7:54am On Mar 06, 2015
otokx:
They thought he was dead or perhaps he will return in a wheelchair or ambulance.

How come he wasn't shown with his supporters like this as he was leaving the country?

Maybe a little transparency would have allayed some misconceptions.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by XBLadez: 7:54am On Mar 06, 2015
Choose wisely

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Ryabcool(m): 7:55am On Mar 06, 2015
callmenow:
The mindless minority and losers that are lost in the maze of their ignorance and rampant hatred of Jonathan's transformation. What do I have in common with these touts, losers, haters and all round ldiots. The silent majority are watching with bated breath to stun and move Nigeria forward without TINUBU, SARAKI, ATIKU, amaechi and other crooks. APC, All Peoples Crooks.
keep ranting all you want. Na you get your mouth. *yawns*

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by closearms(m): 7:55am On Mar 06, 2015
vanunu:
De tyrant is back.

we prefer his type tyrancy to GEJ Hepocracy

4 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 06, 2015
porka:

Buhari will stabilize OIL PRICES nevertheless.

Well....you PDPians still have not told me what you would do in response to the oil price drop.

Especially as APC do not impress me about their plans for it.

But then again....PDPians are probabaly just as intellectually drained as their APC counterparts....tsk tsk.

Good morning. My questions were serious, and you made fun of them. If this is how your party treats serious minded non-partisan Nigerians asking honest questions...I fear for the future of this country if PDP wins(as they may do so).

4 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by gymnasium(m): 7:55am On Mar 06, 2015
kolonigga:
Change is here people, GEJ/PDP is finished!!!

GEJ/PDP/haters will be shitting/pissing in their pants now!!! grin

NEW NATIONAL PLEDGE I pledge 2 Nigeria
my country, 2 remove JONATHAN & SAMBO.
To be gentle,loyal on election day. To vote 4
Buhari wit all my strenght. To protect my
PVC and uphold no violence and trouble,so
help me God.... Somebody say "Amen"

*modified
The man of the moment... SAI BUHARI!!! i love u dieeeeeee

Taaaa sharap no be like that joor listen carefully.... I pledge to naijeria my papa country to support GEJ !!! And his compatriots with my one man one vote to guard my golden pvc with jealousy and refuse to take bribe from father febuhari to uphold peace and non-violent voting so help me God !!!

Anybody wey say no be GEJ !!! TIL 2019 I wish am fowl nyash grin
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by linusbnn(m): 7:55am On Mar 06, 2015
kolonigga:
Change is here people, GEJ/PDP is finished!!!

GEJ/PDP/haters will be shitting/pissing in their pants now!!! grin

NEW NATIONAL PLEDGE I pledge 2 Nigeria
my country, 2 remove JONATHAN & SAMBO.
To be gentle,loyal on election day. To vote 4
Buhari wit all my strenght. To protect my
PVC and uphold no violence and trouble,so
help me God.... Somebody say "Amen"

*modified
"The love people have for him unprecedented and genuine" - Barack Obama

Hope he carry him certificate cum once? He said na cambridge sch hold am

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Charlotte15: 7:55am On Mar 06, 2015
Baba oyoyo. Welcome home my General. Thank God for journey mercies.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by datribune: 7:56am On Mar 06, 2015
GMB is here. #SayNoToCluessness SAI BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by dklex(m): 7:56am On Mar 06, 2015
ogazi007:
Buhari is a movement! Welcome back Sir!

Exodus, rugged incoming president, old and rugged.
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:56am On Mar 06, 2015
omenka:
You dey see bad belle ba!! angryangry

And they had to edit it!! angry
who else is responsible if not him? Anyway,nothing spoil!

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by femolala001(m): 7:56am On Mar 06, 2015
This man has been wearing only this cloth for the past hw many weeks nw? Na wa o!
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:56am On Mar 06, 2015
Kakpos:
WE ARE HERE FINALLY TO BURY P D P
Not 6fit but 20000ft bellow see level
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Propzy: 7:57am On Mar 06, 2015
Pdpianz ow market... Season 2 about to START!!!

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 06, 2015
He went to LONDON to CHANGE his CATHETER.

He will leave again in 2weeks.
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
do ya stay I nigeria? Well, d only solution and wish ma president is doing is diversifying d economy. He has succeeded in buying back almost everytin obj sold to his people and foreigners, like d automobile industry, he has done well in agriculture, education he has created more skools. He has provided more jobs and enterpreneurs far better dan his past colleagues. D list is just unending, he has done more roads and railway system is better now. He's not a magician, he's a man like me and ya. Y not give him d second chance to finish wad he has started?

We need to get power up and we need to get Ajaokuta running.

Agric still has a long way to go...we need more large scale farmers.

And job creation is still slow.

And note....all those miracles were made possible by high oil prices. Now that oil prices are down....what does your party intend to do about sustainability of those good deeds?

5 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by mrtimycc(m): 7:57am On Mar 06, 2015
So this man has been finally discharged from Chatham hospital...abi na house? grin
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by cjudy(m): 7:57am On Mar 06, 2015
Where is the Change? am seeing an old full blooded aged man called Boko are rams leader

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by XBLadez: 7:58am On Mar 06, 2015
In the meantime, scavengers are busy searching for Buhari's certificate. Time is running out

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Yehman(m): 7:58am On Mar 06, 2015
adook1:
welcome home presido
U go fear naa
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by porka: 7:58am On Mar 06, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Well.....do you PDPians have an answer to the fall in oil prices?

I do not support APC btw....especially since they chose Buhari....whom I regard as old.

But....I am interested in what answers PDP has to give to the challenge Nigeria faces due to the oil price fall...and all I hear from you PDP ians is noise about some certificate....that did not work with Adams Oshiomole(who has zero certificate....but still won in a court of law when someone tried to get him out of office on the certificate issue.).

So.....PDpian.......convince me, an undecided voter.

Buhari will stabilize OIL PRICES, he has promised to do that. Don't you believe in him?

He just came back from 'Cambridge' with his PhD in bed rest.
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by micrep3030(m): 7:58am On Mar 06, 2015
Noise makers
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 7:59am On Mar 06, 2015
was waiting for him

heard he brought back his certificate cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by XBLadez: 7:59am On Mar 06, 2015
The true face of APC

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by texalux(m): 7:59am On Mar 06, 2015
Shebi dem say him don run say there hm go die, now see dose peoplewey dey say Buhari go die na dem come dey peme one after the other God u are wonderful. Sai Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:59am On Mar 06, 2015
femolala001:
This man has been wearing only this cloth for the past hw many weeks nw? Na wa o!
ur papa no get 1 to wear for 50yrs,but general got 20 of identical cloth, we love him so much.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials / Ekiti Has Lowest Crime Rate In Nigeria- Police / Governor Wike Fulfils His Promise To Peter Obi & His Campaign (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.